Smart Leroy

Kansas City, MO

#89715 Oct 30, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Lieing, cheating, lowlife Demoncrat under the title "conservative".
Max, is the kitty litter trick still working for you?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89716 Oct 30, 2013
patriot wrote:
YDD is so proud of his stupidity, I've decided to start posting his comments on Facebook
I suppose I could post your comments on Facebook, but no one would believe that anyone is actually as stupid as you are.
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89718 Oct 30, 2013
United Nations To Take Over The Alamo
UN flag may fly above shrine of liberty if designated as a World Heritage Site

http://www.teaparty.org/united-nations-take-a...
patriot

Sparta, MO

#89719 Oct 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I could post your comments on Facebook, but no one would believe that anyone is actually as stupid as you are.
You, sad man, are of reprobate mind;the product of deeply embedded mind control. Your satisfaction is limited to enticing others into your self imposed mental exile. I will continue to post your comments on Facebook so that others can mock you.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89720 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha, you wouldn't post it due to fear someone else may wake up!

#89721 Oct 30, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
United Nations To Take Over The Alamo
UN flag may fly above shrine of liberty if designated as a World Heritage Site
http://www.teaparty.org/united-nations-take-a...
Sure! LOL!

The "Tea Party" sucked you in again! How gullible can one person GET?

#89722 Oct 30, 2013
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sad man, are of reprobate mind;the product of deeply embedded mind control. Your satisfaction is limited to enticing others into your self imposed mental exile. I will continue to post your comments on Facebook so that others can mock you.
That would be a pleasure for me! More name recognition, and more exposure of my political thoughts to more and more people!

Please! Do what you have to do!_8-)

#89723 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
<.snore.>
patriot

Sparta, MO

#89724 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
That would be a pleasure for me! More name recognition, and more exposure of my political thoughts to more and more people!
Please! Do what you have to do!_8-)
So far they think your sick or senile....
CARDS CHOKE AGAIN

United States

#89725 Oct 30, 2013
What do the St Louis Cardinals and the St Louis Retard have in common!

They all like to CHOKE ON THE BIG ONE!!

BOSTON WINS THE WORLD SERIES!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

St Louis SUCKS!!! It always has and it always will!!!

GO RED SOX!!!
patriot

Sparta, MO

#89726 Oct 31, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89727 Oct 31, 2013
CARDS CHOKE AGAIN wrote:
What do the St Louis Cardinals and the St Louis Retard have in common!
They all like to CHOKE ON THE BIG ONE!!
BOSTON WINS THE WORLD SERIES!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
St Louis SUCKS!!! It always has and it always will!!!
GO RED SOX!!!
More GAY perversion...

Listen OWNEDsville you can really stop trying to prove to us what a self-loathing, deranged, raving HOMOsexual you are...

WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!

I know how all you Homosexual CONservatives love to live in the past...must be why you Love the KC Chiefs ...who were a Great Football tema ...In Like the 1970's...LOL!

Which only proves ...I OWN YOU!!!!

ROLMFAO!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89728 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News Drops Off BrandIndex's Top 10 Republican Brands List

Apparently Fox News isn't as right-sided as it used to be.

The network has officially dropped out of BrandIndex's Red, Blue and Independent list of top 10 Republican brands. Fox News held the #1 spot during the 2012 presidential election, but this year has fallen all the way down to #11.

Memo from boss at FOX.

All women will now go more blonde. Skirts will be shorter. Tops will be lower. Bras will be optional, but not encouraged. Legs apart when crossing or uncrossing legs. Winking and pouting of lips also encouraged. Pay will still be lower than male pay. Be glad you have a job.

More people read the National Enquirer then any newspaper published in America. I see a parallel here. No wonder our representatives are so horrible...Look at who they represent
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89729 Oct 31, 2013
Remember FOX News also said Robme would win the election. How that turn out?
I'm always scared Ann Coulter or Elizabeth Hassleback are going to short circuit during an interview and electrocute someone.
Megyn Kelly's programmers or operators have been having a terrible time with her facial expressions lately. She's gonna blow any day now.
These machine are untested and dangerous. If one of them blows they could take a city block with them. They need to try and decommission the Coulter Hollowback and Kelly without anyone being injured or killed.
We are looking at another Fukishima if one of these things blow.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89730 Oct 31, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
Remember FOX News also said Robme would win the election. How that turn out?
I'm always scared Ann Coulter or Elizabeth Hassleback are going to short circuit during an interview and electrocute someone.
Megyn Kelly's programmers or operators have been having a terrible time with her facial expressions lately. She's gonna blow any day now.
These machine are untested and dangerous. If one of them blows they could take a city block with them. They need to try and decommission the Coulter Hollowback and Kelly without anyone being injured or killed.
We are looking at another Fukishima if one of these things blow.
You are a moron. There are more pressing issues. Like, the lieing, cheating, greedy liberal left wing Demoncrats that have and continue to ruin the lives of real Americans.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89731 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
More GAY perversion...
Listen OWNEDsville you can really stop trying to prove to us what a self-loathing, deranged, raving HOMOsexual you are...
WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!
I know how all you Homosexual CONservatives love to live in the past...must be why you Love the KC Chiefs ...who were a Great Football tema ...In Like the 1970's...LOL!
Which only proves ...I OWN YOU!!!!
ROLMFAO!
Hey stupid, you own the gay title. Remember Obama speaking for you before his election? The Liberal Demoncrats have evolved! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89732 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News Drops Off BrandIndex's Top 10 Republican Brands List
Apparently Fox News isn't as right-sided as it used to be.
The network has officially dropped out of BrandIndex's Red, Blue and Independent list of top 10 Republican brands. Fox News held the #1 spot during the 2012 presidential election, but this year has fallen all the way down to #11.
Memo from boss at FOX.
All women will now go more blonde. Skirts will be shorter. Tops will be lower. Bras will be optional, but not encouraged. Legs apart when crossing or uncrossing legs. Winking and pouting of lips also encouraged. Pay will still be lower than male pay. Be glad you have a job.
More people read the National Enquirer then any newspaper published in America. I see a parallel here. No wonder our representatives are so horrible...Look at who they represent
Ha, what is the alternative? Left wing, lieing, stupid, ugly, liberal gay Obama Bitches? ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

#89733 Oct 31, 2013
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
So far they think your sick or senile....
So far they think you have little to do, and are illiterate!

=> "you're" <=

#89734 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I was not speaking to you, dipstick.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89735 Oct 31, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Tea party is like the sperm that ran down your momas leg on the day you were conceived. Worthless, slimy, ineffective. I say let's let these rejects out of the republican party. After a purge like this we may be able to reform and conceive a new party. Good riddance you narrow minded losers - take the evangelicals with you- we will be better off with out you. We could have won in 08 if they hadn't tried to appease you half watt minds with that retard palin.
Agree 100% with this colorfully worded post ...completely descrbes what the Tea Party has done to the GOP and wants to do to Amercia!

This post gets a ...MEGA GAME POINT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman who was shot 27 min nanunanu 73
El Charros (Apr '10) 37 min hotsauce 27
Sorry Barack HUSSEIN Obama 1 hr grave digger 2
Sam Harris demolishes Christianity 4 hr grave digger 15
breaking news! this just in!!! 4 hr Tim 8
Does anyone know Gust Steckman III ? (Sep '11) 4 hr eatme 10
I wish I wish 4 hr Tim 20
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE