Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89497 Oct 25, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there are the people who think they know everything. They are the truly ignorant, like YOU!
Totally describes Dawg to a "T"!

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89498 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The real lemming here is you.
Following the Demoncratic majority government (Clinton-Obama agenda) for the past 20 years has led Middle-Class America to economic ruin and the Elites to unbeliveable riches.
Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years and where we are now is the result.
Thanks for again confirming your belief that "Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years..." Which means anyone who voted for a Republican candidate since 1993 or who would vote for ANY future Republican candidate, for City Counselman, Mayor, State Representative, State Senate, U. S. Congressman, U. S. Senate, Vice President or President is wasting their vote! Make your vote count! Don't vote for Republican!

GOP - RIP -2014

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89499 Oct 25, 2013
Well I see I didn't miss much while I was on vacation. Dawg and his inbred retard kid are still posting their lies and stupidity. I don't know where these two idiots get their info from but it sure doesn't match up with what is going on in the real world. Dems are fleeing from this debacle left and right. Or as Jon Stewart put it, this turd. Even the media has turned on them. Just watch a WH press briefing and you can see it.
The biggest question that nobody seems to be asking is how in the hell did this website cost 300 million dollars to build? Facebook, Amazon, EBay, and other big sites that are designed in much the same manner only cost between 500k and 1M to build. So where did all that money go?
They had 4 years to get this website ready and the first big thing they do is a total and complete screwup and these are the people that are going to run our healthcare system? God help us all!!!
By "vacation", you mean your CON meltdown-induced alcohol and drug abuse binge, crying jag and pillow fight that you and your closest CON-spiracist BFFs have been on since Ted Cruz led the poor clueless Tea Party Congressmen into traffic with that inept "defund the ACA" strategy" and just left them there? Waaahhh!

It's sad that you find pleasure in others struggling to sign up for health care, but you've confirmed before that you don't really care about folks in need. Welcome back, princess! Bwahahaha! Consider this to be your undeserved 1 minute of recognition of your pathetic existance! I'll be ignoring you again now!
DONT BE CHILLIFAG STUPID

United States

#89500 Oct 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>By "vacation", you mean your CON meltdown-induced alcohol and drug abuse binge, crying jag and pillow fight that you and your closest CON-spiracist BFFs have been on since Ted Cruz led the poor clueless Tea Party Congressmen into traffic with that inept "defund the ACA" strategy" and just left them there? Waaahhh!

It's sad that you find pleasure in others struggling to sign up for health care, but you've confirmed before that you don't really care about folks in need. Welcome back, princess! Bwahahaha! Consider this to be your undeserved 1 minute of recognition of your pathetic existance! I'll be ignoring you again now!
I thought it was Dawg and his retarded kids jobs to act like the biggest assclowns on here. They aren't going to be happy with you trying to cut in on them.

Your reply is just the typical forum troll reply. Boring, uncreative, and typical of left wing douchebags.

Yes, please ignore me. Just don't reply to me 30 more times like you did the last time you said you were going to ignore me.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89501 Oct 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Totally describes Dawg to a "T"!

CHEERS!
I've known a lot of people who think they know it all and some of them did know quite a bit. But I have never encountered someone like Dawg who thinks he knows it all and yet displays a level of cluelessness and ignorance that goes beyond your average stupidity.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89502 Oct 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for again confirming your belief that "Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years..." Which means anyone who voted for a Republican candidate since 1993 or who would vote for ANY future Republican candidate, for City Counselman, Mayor, State Representative, State Senate, U. S. Congressman, U. S. Senate, Vice President or President is wasting their vote! Make your vote count! Don't vote for Republican!
GOP - RIP -2014
American Middle Class -RIP under Demoncratic control
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89503 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The shutdown was a DISASTER -- especially to the "Tea Partiers" and the Republican Party! Couldn't have happened to nicer nutcases.
Shutting the government down might have beed a problem for you, but REAL middle class America are victims of the liberal left wing, narcisistic run Demoncratic government.

The shut down was actually a relief and too bad it didn't last longer.

Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we (middle-class America) actually saved money!
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#89504 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we (middle-class America) actually saved money!
How so?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89506 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree! The Republicans NEED more LOSERS like these!
DEMOCRAT HOUSE IN 2014!
Funny! Demoncratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid today, "Everyone including the rich want to pay higher taxes".

Demoncrat Dum Donkey, don't fret about trying to take the house! Worry about keeping the Senate in 2014! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89507 Oct 25, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>How so?
Check with McCaskill. The fuel for one of her private jets was cash only during the shutdown. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
DEMOCRATS ARE INSANE

United States

#89508 Oct 25, 2013
A new report is putting the cost of the healthcare website at closer to 600 million.

How in the bloody hell does a website cost 600 million dollars to build?

Even if the initial cost of 300 million turns out to be the most accurate it is still a perfect example of government waste and corruption.

Look up all the big major websites and how much they cost to build. I dare you to find one that cost over 10 million. Facebook only cost 500K to build and 200K to buy the domain name Facebook.com . It started out as thefacebook.com .

You "raise taxes" idiots should quit worrying about taking money out of people's pockets and start questioning why this government spends so much and where in the f**k does it all go.

Imagine the health care coverage would could provide for the uninsured if government quit wasting hundreds of billions of dollars every year. Think about that you left wing morons!
citizen

United States

#89509 Oct 25, 2013
Obama declares HIS job #1 is to put more foreign workers in U.S. jobs -- Billionaires increase pressure on Republicans to help him.
Heads upASS CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#89510 Oct 25, 2013
Well I see I didn't miss much while I was on vacation. Dawg and his inbred retard kid are still posting their lies and stupidity. I don't know where these two idiots get their info from but it sure doesn't match up with what is going on in the real world. Dems are fleeing from this debacle left and right. Or as Jon Stewart put it, this turd. Even the media has turned on them. Just watch a WH press briefing and you can see it.
The biggest question that nobody seems to be asking is how in the hell did this website cost 300 million dollars to build? Facebook, Amazon, EBay, and other big sites that are designed in much the same manner only cost between 500k and 1M to build. So where did all that money go?
They had 4 years to get this website ready and the first big thing they do is a total and complete screwup and these are the people that are going to run our healthcare system? God help us all!!!
Vacation????

Thats what your calling your electro-shock treatments at the Bachmann Clinic...we know you just FREAKED OUT over the Shutdown TeaParty Disaster...hahahahahahahahahah ah

OWNEDsiville, it's obvious from your preverted disturbing posts, that "praying away the GAY" simply does not work for you...Anymore than shuting down the government worked for the GOPee!

Saint Louis, MO

#89511 Oct 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
By "vacation", you mean your CON meltdown-induced alcohol and drug abuse binge, crying jag and pillow fight that you and your closest CON-spiracist BFFs have been on since Ted Cruz led the poor clueless Tea Party Congressmen into traffic with that inept "defund the ACA" strategy" and just left them there? Waaahhh!
hahahahahahaha

Game Point
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89512 Oct 25, 2013
Black Teen Who Killed White Teacher Bought Wendy’s With Her Credit Card
~ If Obama had a son, he’d murder a girl like this…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/25/black-teen...

Saint Louis, MO

#89514 Oct 25, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Black Teen Who Killed White Teacher Bought Wendy’s With Her Credit Card
~ If Obama had a son, he’d murder a girl like this…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/25/black-teen...
FAKE Vet - If you ever had a house...it would have wheels on it!

Tea Party = Hillbilly Trailer Park ...you're the proof!
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89515 Oct 25, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE Vet - If you ever had a house...it would have wheels on it!
Tea Party = Hillbilly Trailer Park ...you're the proof!
http://olbroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03...

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89516 Oct 25, 2013
Bundled cable is the greatest legal scam not named ObamaCare; a corporate windfall borne of a legal monopoly that preys on the middle and working class who just want to watch ESPN or Fox News or Duck Dynasty. And the only way around it is rabbit ears that don't deliver those three channels you pay $90 a month for.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/1...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89517 Oct 25, 2013
Charlie Rangel:“No Question” Members of Congress Are Entitled To Obamacare Subsidies Despite Making $174K Per Year…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/25/charlie-ra...

Saint Louis, MO

#89518 Oct 25, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Bundled cable is the greatest legal scam not named ObamaCare; a corporate windfall borne of a legal monopoly that preys on the middle and working class who just want to watch ESPN or Fox News or Duck Dynasty. And the only way around it is rabbit ears that don't deliver those three channels you pay $90 a month for.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/1...
FAKE Vet - It was just a mtter od time before you started telling us about the wonders of Tin Foil...LOL

It's the way you pick up Glenn Beck and those transmissions from the TeaParty mothership?...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any1 know Diane Norris? (Oct '15) 36 min justsaying 8
trump will serve 1 hr Lizzie 1
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 1 hr Trump Art of the ... 177
How to answer a topix libtard 7 hr Right wing Luanatics 4
Consumers 7 hr Wondering 2
whats the deal (Jul '10) 8 hr grave digger 9
Reno Pelc (Jun '08) 8 hr Mnox 57

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance