Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89328 Oct 22, 2013
Pelosi On A Divine Mission From God To Save America:“I’m Here On A Mission – When My Work Is Done, That’s When I Will Leave”…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/22/pelosi-on-...
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89329 Oct 22, 2013
Obamacare rollout: Democrats can’t ‘spin this turd’

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/22/jon-stewart...
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89330 Oct 22, 2013
IRS erroneously paid out $132.6 billion in tax credits since 2003
~ And these are the people that are going to run ObozoCare? What the hell!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/22/irs-erroneo...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89331 Oct 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Yeah, "Chilli J"! If you want to get your head out of the "Real World" change to the "Tea Party"!
Chilli J's real world rides in an Obama Box Car!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89332 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Boy, you ALMOST had it right until you said "Democrats," instead of "Republicans."
At least you agree! Now think! Who has control and is causing the problem? correct=The Demoncrats!!!!!
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89333 Oct 22, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you agree! Now think! Who has control and is causing the problem? correct=The Demoncrats!!!!!
Do you really know how STUPID you sound????...LOL

why are you so proud to be a complete and total RETARD???...LOL

Let me point out that even OWNEDsville and most of your other TeaRejects, have cut and run for the hills, after the Cuz Missle hit the GOP broadsides, and impolded your CONservative chances of ever ruling this country...LOL

OWNEDsiville maybe STUPID too, but even if she is a Transgendered Topix Troll, but at least she know's the GOP is doomed...and she did like Sarah Palin got the HELL OUT when she could!

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89334 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Just as Republicans celebrate when Americans suffer, bad news for the GOP is good news for America.
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89335 Oct 22, 2013
Unfavorable ratings for both the Republican Party and the tea party have ticked up to record highs, according to a CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday evening.

Sixty-four percent of Americans view the Republican Party unfavorably, and 56 percent view the tea party unfavorably. Both are all-time highs in CNN's polling, although in each case, it's only a 2-point increase from a survey taken Sept. 27 through 29.

Prominent Republicans have also taken a hit.

House Speaker John Boehner's (Ohio) unfavorable rating is at 55 percent, up from 48 percent just before the shutdown, while Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's (Ky.) unfavorables rose to 42 percent from 39 percent before the shutdown. Members of their own party are also increasingly rating them negatively, according to polling. Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas), one of the most vocal supporters of the shutdown, saw his unfavorable rating climb 6 points to 42 percent.

GOP = Going Outa Power
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89336 Oct 22, 2013
GOP Total COLLAPSE wrote:
Unfavorable ratings for both the Republican Party and the tea party have ticked up to record highs, according to a CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday evening.
Sixty-four percent of Americans view the Republican Party unfavorably, and 56 percent view the tea party unfavorably. Both are all-time highs in CNN's polling, although in each case, it's only a 2-point increase from a survey taken Sept. 27 through 29.
House Speaker John Boehner's (Ohio) unfavorable rating is at 55 percent, up from 48 percent just before the shutdown, while Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's (Ky.) unfavorables rose to 42 percent from 39 percent before the shutdown. Members of their own party are also increasingly rating them negatively, according to polling. Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas), one of the most vocal supporters of the shutdown, saw his unfavorable rating climb 6 points to 42 percent.
GOP = Going Outa Power
This just proves that intelligence is in the minority. Most people are too stupid and lazy to educate themselves.

The Drive By Media are an extension of the DemonCrap party.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89337 Oct 22, 2013
GOP = Going Outa Power
Ted Cruz thought he was hitching his wagon to a star, but suddenly realized it was a bright, but exploding meteorite! One nice thing about meteorites: they don't last long!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89338 Oct 22, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
This just proves that intelligence is in the minority. Most people are too stupid and lazy to educate themselves.
The Drive By Media are an extension of the DemonCrap party....
And Topix Drive-by Trolls like you are an extension of the terrorist "Tea Party."

Stupidity by uneducated people like you is to be expected, but really, you should not be proud of it!
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#89339 Oct 22, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
More Trouble in Televangelist Land
We begin with Van Impe ministry abandons TBN in clash over Islam where Bob Unruh of World Net Daily reports:
A Christian ministry’s decision to expose as “false teachers” several celebrity ministers it believes are corrupting biblical teachings has prompted a rift, with Jack Van Impe Ministries dropping plans to work in the future with Trinity Broadcasting Network, where it has broadcast for more than two decades.
“I Will Not Be Silenced! I will not allow anyone to tell me what I can and cannot preach,” Van Impe said in a statement when TBN would not allow his program to air.(Online source)
Then in Van Impe Censored by the Trinity Broadcasting Network Over ‘Demonic Interfaith’ and Apostasy Accusations By God Discussion Reporter we’re told:
Jack Van Impe, who focuses on end times preaching, has parted ways with the Trinity Broadcasting Network over his characterization of “apostate” ministers who embrace what he calls “Chrislam.”
“Chrislam” is an interfaith outreach. Van Impe accused Rick Warren (author of “The Purpose Driven Life”) of Saddleback Church and Robert Schuller of the Crystal Cathedral of practicing apostasy due to their outreach to Muslims.(Online source)
An odd irony in all of this is that the Word Faith movement’s TBN itself is nearly entirely comprised of, and heavily promotes, apostate ministers such as Creflo Dollar and his mentor Kenneth Copeland in the first place.
That said, as of this wiritng, the lastest update dated June 15, 2011 (click to enlarge) at the Jack Van Impe website is below:
(Online source)
Ken Vancil, Executive Director of Jack Van Impe Ministries, tells us that:
we have cancelled our program on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, effective Friday, June 10, 2011. Late on Monday afternoon, June 13, 2011, I received a voice mail message from Paul Crouch, Sr. stating that he had reinstated our program for this week (Airing a program from April 2nd, not the latest program from June 6th) and his desire to talk with Dr. Van Impe.
In a conversation with Dr. Crouch later that evening, I told him that I had left a message on Dr. Van Impe’s phone regarding his call… In our conversation Dr. Crouch again cautioned me regarding Dr. Van Impe’s naming of names and publically rebuking ministers and their teachings.
After much time in prayer the Van Impe’s determined that we could not come back to TBN. We would not be able to minister effectively if we had to look over our shoulder wondering if a program was going to be censored because of mentioning a name.
This was not an easy decision; we have had a relationship with TBN for 23 years. While there is hurt over this incident, we hold no animosity towards TBN. Dr. Van Impe has often expressed his appreciation to Paul and Jan and all that they have accomplished in broadcasting to the world.(Online source)
I will say that it is admirable that Jack Van Impe wants to stand against Chrislam, which is an unbiblical attempt at synthesizing the false religion of Islam with the Christian faith.
However, because his discernment is so off that Van Impe would express “his appreciation” for obvious false prophets like Paul and Jan Crouch is reason for me to encourage you to turn away from Jack Van Impe.
hahahahahahaha
Well, I've been off here for a while and I come back and see you bad-mouthing Van Impe. What a shame! However, I am surprised you even know who he is. I believe him to be a true man of God that really knows how to interpret the Bible. It would be wise of you to check out what he says.

CHEERS!
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#89340 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Get away, boy! This is a job for PROFESSIONALS!
Well, for sure, that ain't you!

CHEERS!
deez nutz

Troy, MO

#89341 Oct 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
fina kep. On gittn necac, ebt n wateva I can git frum unkil samm
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89342 Oct 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Well, forsure, you ain't been RAPTURED!

knew it!!!
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89343 Oct 23, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
The Drive By Media are an extension of the DemonCrap party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t3X3M9ACYukXX
It was only a few short years ago when the Tea Party announced they were revolting. Well, it is now 2013 and America agrees.
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89344 Oct 23, 2013
Americans don't dislike Republicans because they're inept, incompetent and corrupt.

We can deal with that.

We dislike them because they're anti-American.
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89345 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I suppose you believe the old republicans and current demoncrats represent your best interests?
Your problem is that you are the type that will ride the Obama box Cars thinking everything will turn out OK.
Get your head out of the R W, Time for change; The newly formed Tea Party!
Oh, well.

If there is ONE thing T_pottys loathe even more than their fellow Americans,

its reality.

When they lose the elections in 2014 and 2016-

they'll just blame ACORN or the media.
GOP Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

#89346 Oct 23, 2013
The REAL Truth about the Tea Party:

They claim that President Obama has divided the nation. Yet they get on here and call themselves "Real Americans". I guess all of the rest of you are just figments of my imagination then.

VOTE THEM OUT EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89347 Oct 23, 2013
Americans don't dislike Republicans because they're inept, incompetent and corrupt.
We can deal with that.
We dislike them because they're anti-American.
Spin, Spin, Spin.... REAL anti-Americans are the narcisistic, liberal, left wing, greedy, lying Demoncrats!!!!!

It is their, The DEMS, policies that have instilled encomic territorism on the middle class while enriching themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bringing Awareness To All 2 hr who dat 5
White House Rainbow Colors 2 hr who dat 19
walmart 2 hr tim 14
Why does the American media fawn over baby royals? 2 hr tim 8
Malaria Obama Interning on Girls Set This Summe... 2 hr tim 2
Should West Plains have a Win A Date With Grave... 3 hr fiddee cent 4
Poll Could Topix tim be the Antichrist that the Bibl... 9 hr who dat 3
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE