Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89090 Oct 17, 2013
The difference between Hitler and Obama.

Hitler did create growth and prosperity for his people before he went nuts/narcisistic.

Obama is nuts/narcisistic out of the box and created nothing for the American people but economic pain with no gain.

Obama Bitches, enjoy you ride on the Obama Box Cars!
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#89091 Oct 17, 2013
Paul Harvey's Warning to America
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/paulha...

Reagan Warned Us About Obama
GOP EPIC FAILURE

United States

#89092 Oct 17, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
American Middle Class=RIP
Tea Party Trailer Trash Terrorists = RIP
GOP EPIC FAILURE

United States

#89093 Oct 17, 2013
MoveOn.org Petition Calls For Arrest Of Republican Leaders For Sedition

The 16-day shutdown of the federal government has finally come to an end, but many Americans are still furious about what they perceive as a GOP-sponsored gambit to defund the Affordable Care Act.

One outlet for that fury is a petition from the progressive MoveOn.org that calls for the U.S. Department of Justice to arrest and try Republican leaders, including House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (Va.) and House Speaker John Boehner (Ohio), for "the crime of seditious conspiracy against the United States of America."

The petition argues that "the House GOP leadership's use of the Hastert Rule and H. Res 368 to shut down the government and threaten the US economy with default is an attempt to extort the United States government into altering or abolishing the Affordable Care Act, and thus, is self-evidently a seditious conspiracy." (The U.S. Code defines "seditious conspiracy" in part as any conspiracy "to oppose by force the authority [of the U.S. government], or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States.")

With more than 21,000 signatures to date, the petition reflects a wider revulsion over the government's costly political meltdown -- which, among other consequences, resulted in furloughs for 800,000 federal workers, the shuttering of some Head Start programs, the suspension of federal health and safety inspections, and the loss of $24 billion in economic activity.

At the end of the standoff, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) was among those still angered by the shutdown, although not so angry as to accuse anyone of being an enemy of the state.

"I'm glad that the government shutdown has ended, and I'm relieved that we didn't default on our debt. But I want to be clear: I am NOT celebrating tonight," the senator wrote in an email Wednesday night. "So I'm relieved, but I'm also pretty angry."

It's got my vote...hahahahaha
Norton

Lenexa, KS

#89094 Oct 17, 2013
BarackAcades wrote:
Paul Harvey's Warning to America
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/paulha...
Reagan Warned Us About Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P3hY1eagq88XX
What happened to the smart people? Are there any out there anywhere? I guess this must be in God's plan. Reagan's right.....there is no left or right. It's either up or down.
Right now it appears to be down.

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89095 Oct 18, 2013
GOP EPIC FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party Trailer Trash Terrorists = RIP
American Middle Class = R.I.P. due to greed and narcisistic Demoncratic Rule.

Obama doesn't care. Demoncratic controlled Senate doesn't care. Only resistance for a better America for the middle class is the Republican Tea Party.

Demoncrats will demonize those who fight their tryanny on the middle class. Middle class has been the victims of economic terriorism created by the Clinton-Obama agenda, an agenda in force for the past 20 years.

The newly formed Tea Party has only begun to fight, a battle that has been long overdue.

Government/Demoncrats just get fatter and the middle class gets smaller.

Time is now to support those who will turn things around.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89096 Oct 18, 2013
BarackAcades wrote:
Report: Valerie Jarrett planned financial standoff as strategy to win the House in 2014 ...

http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/17/repor...
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Ed Klein says that "The Republicans walked into a trap set up by Valerie Jarrett and President Obama," and added "The Republicans are in an untenable position."

So Valerie Jarrett and President Obama set a trap that the entire Republican Party walked into? Ah, hahahahahahaha! How CLUELESS can a political party be? TWO PEOPLE "trapped" THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY?

(Actually, a look at 1995 - 1996 shows that the Republicans "walked into" the same trap when Bill Clinton was president. That time the Republicans took major losses in the House, and Newt got fired. This time, the Republicans will take major losses in the House in 2014, and Boehner will get fired! How many times will the Republicans walk into the same trap? Have they no recollection of history? They should be fired on that fact alone.)
GOP Is Now DEFEATED

United States

#89097 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
American Middle Class = R.I.P. due to greed and narcisistic Demoncratic Rule.
Obama doesn't care. Demoncratic controlled Senate doesn't care. Only resistance for a better America for the middle class is the Republican Tea Party.
Demoncrats will demonize those who fight their tryanny on the middle class. Middle class has been the victims of economic terriorism created by the Clinton-Obama agenda, an agenda in force for the past 20 years.
The newly formed Tea Party has only begun to fight, a battle that has been long overdue.
Government/Demoncrats just get fatter and the middle class gets smaller.
Time is now to support those who will turn things around.
Turn things around?
Well that won't be the Tea Party...they nearly destroyed our economy! The money this stupidity cost, and the damge to the economic system...thanks to Democrats... THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!

You just keep blathering your delusional-Tim McVey-Traitor-Bullshit... Because...NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!

GOP Tea Party = RIP
GOP Is Now DEFEATED

United States

#89098 Oct 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the smart people? Are there any out there anywhere? I guess this must be in God's plan. Reagan's right.....there is no left or right. It's either up or down.
Right now it appears to be down.
CHEERS!
Right now you appear to once again not to have been Rapture...LOL

Norton = STUPID

#89099 Oct 18, 2013
BarackAcades wrote:
... Yale Study: Tea Partiers Rank Highest In Scientific Knowledge
http://www.westernjournalism.com/yale-study-t... ...
Yeah, the Tea Partiers rank high in scientific knowledge. They think that:

1. there ain't no such thing as global warming
2. all yew need is yore shootin' iron to settle all disputes
3. the Tea Party should be more like the Taliban

(Note that the study was biased because only the Tea Partiers who can read even attempted to answer the questions.)

#89100 Oct 18, 2013
maybe wrote:
3 million less republicans didnt show up at the poles this last election. I think they will the next few elections !
Of course. And they will vote for winners: Democrats!

#89101 Oct 18, 2013
BarackAcades wrote:
... Reagan Warned Us About Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P3hY1eagq88XX
Huh? The posted video says that Reagan "warned us" about President Obama over 40 years ago. President Obama was 12 years old at the time.

Did Nancy Reagan's astrologer come up with all this?

#89102 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text> ... Time is now to support those who will turn things around.
Obviously, you mean the Democrats.

The terrorist "Tea Partiers" have done enough damage already. When will the Republican Party get the courage to stand up to this little minority group which is doing so much damage to the US economy?
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#89103 Oct 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? The posted video says that Reagan "warned us" about President Obama over 40 years ago. President Obama was 12 years old at the time.
Did Nancy Reagan's astrologer come up with all this?
hahahahahaha

Very Funny ...Game Point!!!!!

GO CARDS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89104 Oct 18, 2013
GOP Is Now DEFEATED wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn things around?
Well that won't be the Tea Party...they nearly destroyed our economy! The money this stupidity cost, and the damge to the economic system...thanks to Democrats... THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!
You just keep blathering your delusional-Tim McVey-Traitor-Bullshit... Because...NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!
GOP Tea Party = RIP
Talk about delusional!

Things are getting better for who?

You, a part of a tyrannical Demoncratic/government.

Just because the numbers were not there of enough people to fight your tyranny doesn't mean that it is over, that your reign continues forever.

The American middle class is starting to develop a backbone and trying to demonize that will not succeed.

This is America and your ownership of us will end, no matter how ugly it will get.

Soon only you will be riding the Obama Box Car! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89105 Oct 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. And they will vote for winners: Democrats!
People a tired of Demoncrats winning in ther quest of destroying the middle class in favor of enriching themselves.

While you gloat a new wave is progressing to wash you away!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89106 Oct 18, 2013
GOP Is Now DEFEATED wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now you appear to once again not to have been Rapture...LOL
Norton = STUPID
I'll surprise you one of these days! Only then......you won't think I am stupid! You will wish you had listened to me.

P. S. The Tea Party is getting stronger than ever! The poor Democrats have their head in the sand. They don't know which end is up. Well.....I guess we all know which end is up :)!
You can't tell me that you do not know that the middle class always gets the raw end all the time. It is not fair!

CHEERS!

#89107 Oct 18, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
Very Funny ...Game Point!!!!!
GO CARDS!
Yes! GO CARDS!

#89108 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about delusional!
Things are getting better for who?
You, a part of a tyrannical Demoncratic/government.
Just because the numbers were not there of enough people to fight your tyranny doesn't mean that it is over, that your reign continues forever.
The American middle class is starting to develop a backbone and trying to demonize that will not succeed.
This is America and your ownership of us will end, no matter how ugly it will get.{TASTELESS}
So you admit that WE OWN YOU, huh, "Englewood"? Well, at least we can give you some good intelligent guidance.

#89109 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
People a tired of Demoncrats winning in ther quest of destroying the middle class in favor of enriching themselves.
While you gloat a new wave is progressing to wash you away!
Re-written correctly:

{The Tea Party and the Republicans who are unwilling to stand up to them} are tired of {Democrats} always winning!

Better get used to it! This last terrorist attack by the "Tea Partiers" was your downfall, for many years to come. You have proved that you are not interested in the economic progress of America, and are willing to downgrade our credit rating, and shut down the government -- all because your so-called leaders thought they could get their way by throwing a tantrum!

The United States of American does not negotiate with terrorists -- foreign or domestic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Plaza Motel coming to West Plains 4 hr grave digger 2
Trump is West Plains Voice 9 hr grave digger 4
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) 9 hr grave digger 48
Churches are a joke? 10 hr believer 31
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 16 hr grave digger 4
Law and Order President Trump 16 hr grave digger 5
pokyermom n go. 16 hr grave digger 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance