“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#88623 Oct 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid sicko. What does that have to do with anything? You want to talk about Reagan excessive federal budget and Obama's is more than 10 fold. You and your family belong to be living in a cardboard box. I am surprised that you have enough brain to breathe air....
exponential

#88624 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush's recession? More like Pelozie, Ried and Barney Franks you moron. Bush was a Lame Duck you stupid Obama Bitch.
ad hominem: the refuge of those who have run out of facts

#88625 Oct 8, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
Ex-CIA Contractor Says IT'S OVER-No 45th President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =15CmOH8EVcUXX
Ron Martin ... an "expert" hired by a CIA contractor in 1962 to "disrupt and jam" Cuban and Russian communications!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! When was Martin an "expert"? 51 years ago!

The video was uploaded on July 19, 2011 -- LONG BEFORE President Obama was re-elected in November 2012!

Martin predicted that the US economic system was "scheduled to fail" in 2012! ROFL! Not according to the Dow-Jones Industrial Averages!

This is supposed to be a comedy, right? They even run in an "Obama 2008" poster! If you are going to propagandize, do use more recent items, not "historical" propaganda. This video is as clueless as the "Tea Partiers"!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88626 Oct 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ad hominem: the refuge of those who have run out of facts
Fact:

Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching the elites. This has been going on for 20 years.

Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank carried it on during the lame duck Bush administration and now Obama is Clinton on steroids.

Not happy just sucking the wealth out of the middle class now it is going to be your health.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has had free reign till now. Finally someone is standing up and starting to fight - The newly elected Tea Party Republicans.

They will be Demonized for real "hope and change" will not be easy, doing nothing will bring more financial pain to the American middle class and a hopeless future.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88627 Oct 9, 2013
You may wonder why would any political party set out to destroy the American middle class?

Narcisistic political power. Demoncratic trademark.

High energy costs, high taxes, limited employment and now limiting health care are all the result of the Demoncratic left wing narcisistic beliefs that after Reagan America grew too fast to quickly.

They saw and took opportunity to take and enrich themselves. Look at Hillary, she is someone who hasn't produced a thing in her life and is now Oprah rich......

McCaskill same thing, now super rich. She loves the power and money enough to finance an opponent's primary that she could easily demonize and win against.

Average Americans are screwed. How will you fight? Who can you trust? Not the Demoncrats or old time Rbpublicans. Appears only hope today is who they fear the most. The Newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
Disgusted

Poplar Bluff, MO

#88628 Oct 9, 2013
You may wonder why would any political party set out to destroy the American middle class?
Narcisistic political power. Demoncratic trademark.
High energy costs, high taxes, limited employment and now limiting health care are all the result of the Demoncratic left wing narcisistic beliefs that after Reagan America grew too fast to quickly.
They saw and took opportunity to take and enrich themselves. Look at Hillary, she is someone who hasn't produced a thing in her life and is now Oprah rich......
McCaskill same thing, now super rich. She loves the power and money enough to finance an opponent's primary that she could easily demonize and win against.
Average Americans are screwed. How will you fight? Who can you trust? Not the Demoncrats or old time Rbpublicans. Appears only hope today is who they fear the most. The Newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
You are so correct it's not even funny. That's why the IRS targeted the Tea Party affiliates. It's all one big power grab and the American people are the ones going to be left sucking the hind teat, if that. Unfortunately, there are those who buy into the left wings' menu of deceit and swallow it whole, bones an all. One of these days, they will choke on it like the rest of us.

Watching Obama's speech yesterday he said raising the debt ceiling will not increase our debt. Technically, I suppose that the debt ceiling is just a number that congress goes by to limit their borrowing. But you damn well know that they are going to reach that number. It's one in the same, you know it and I know it. What a liar. He has been doing it for so long he even believes his own stuff. God help us all!
WelcomeToReality

Poplar Bluff, MO

#88629 Oct 9, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The Affordable Healthcare act is going to kill anything and everything for the democrats. I've voted democrat in the last election, Im 25 and I will not do it again.
You see you "old timers" also have a problem with debating giving reference to "old" instances/circumstances, political people....just stop already! We don't care...we care about now, 2013 and future.
Unfortunately, the lesson learned here is a little too little, a little too late. What's done is done. I am glad that you have come to "see" what is really going on. It does pay to know the past so that you can secure a better future. Too bad the prez didn't study his history lessons in school. I guess they didn't teach American history in Indonesia.
1st Muslim IlegalDictator

Taneyville, MO

#88630 Oct 9, 2013
It just gets worse.

Not only are WWII heroes barred from viewing their memorial, but the Obama Administration is now using the government shutdown to close private businesses and threaten law-abiding Americans.

One private business near a national park is under a "24/7 blockade." Senior citizens were locked in a hotel in another national park under armed guard.

There are even reports of elderly homeowners being forced to evacuate their homes.

This is unthinkable.

President Obama is using the shutdown to punish the American people for opposing ObamaCare and the rest of his radical agenda.

We're taking action.

On Monday we sent a demand letter to the Obama Administration, and yesterday afternoon we sent our Freedom of Information Act request. We will hold the Administration accountable. Join us.

Sign the Petition to Reopen Our War Memorials.
http://aclj.org/american-heritage/obama-block...

#88631 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Fact:
Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching the elites. This has been going on for 20 years.
Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank carried it on during the lame duck Bush administration and now Obama is Clinton on steroids.
Not happy just sucking the wealth out of the middle class now it is going to be your health.
The Clinton-Obama agenda has had free reign till now. Finally someone is standing up and starting to fight - The newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
They will be Demonized for real "hope and change" will not be easy, doing nothing will bring more financial pain to the American middle class and a hopeless future.
Herr Doktor Paul Joseph Goebbels would be PROUD of you. His teachings:

1. Pick lies
2. REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT!

Since you were a child when President Clinton was in office, you have no recollection of how much prosperity was created during the Clinton years. Even Republicans voted for Clinton's second term! And the Dow-Jones has continually RISEN since President Obama went into office. Look at the "5-year" graph on this CNN link:

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

So we see that your comments about the "Clinton-Obama" agenda are ALL LIES!

Sehr gut, "Engelwood"!-- Grüsse von Goebbels

#88632 Oct 9, 2013
Narcisistic political power. Demoncratic trademark....
Look, you Republican narcissistic elitist! We know YOU are the guys who wish to make your outrageous profits on the backs of the US working middle class.

You lying about it will not make your lies true.

#88633 Oct 9, 2013
... Who can you trust?... Appears only hope today is who they fear the most. The Newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
No wonder the working class fears the "Tea Partiers" the most! The have already:

1. caused the credit rating of the US to drop for the first time in history
2. shut down the US government for the second time in history

All patriotic thinking Americans fear the antics of the "Tea Partiers," who are only out to create chaos so that they can make more money on their stocks by stealing from the working class!

#88634 Oct 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct it's not even funny. That's why the IRS targeted the Tea Party affiliates....
"Englewood" is neither correct, OR funny!(Unless you mean "Funny Ha Ha!"

The IRS "targeted" the "Tea Party" applications and investigated them because many of those applications were fraudulent. The "Tea Partiers" wanted to make donations to do their mischief to be NON-TAXABLE! There have been cases-after-cases of "Tea Party" duplicity. The "Tea Party" claims they are "only educational," and then turn around and use non-taxable donations for campaign advertising.

#88635 Oct 9, 2013
WelcomeToReality wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the lesson learned here is a little too little, a little too late. What's done is done. I am glad that you have come to "see" what is really going on. It does pay to know the past so that you can secure a better future. Too bad the prez didn't study his history lessons in school. I guess they didn't teach American history in Indonesia.
<.watching "Poplar Bluff" and "Farmington" kiss up!.>

Why don't you boys get a motel room in Fredericktown so you can really get to know each other?

#88636 Oct 9, 2013
It just gets worse.
Not only are WWII heroes barred from viewing their memorial,...
Another one of your lies. World War II veterans are not barred from the WW II Memorial.

Only the general public is barred from the memorial.

Why don't you call Boehner and tell him to do an "UP OR DOWN VOTE" on a "clean" Continuing Resolution? That would solve the shutdown problem the "Tea Partiers" have created throughout this great nation.

#88637 Oct 9, 2013
... Senior citizens were locked in a hotel in another national park under armed guard....
Do you have any credible evidence that this has happened?

Or is this just another one of your propagandistic lies?

#88638 Oct 9, 2013
... President Obama is using the shutdown to punish the American people for opposing ObamaCare and the rest of his radical agenda....
No. President Obama is standing firm against the "Tea Partiers" who thought they could hold the US government hostage in the "Tea Partiers'" fight against "ObamaCare," which is the law of the land and has been for 3 years.

The US does not negotiate with terrorists!

#88639 Oct 9, 2013
... On Monday we sent a demand letter to the Obama Administration, and yesterday afternoon we sent our Freedom of Information Act request....
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! Because of the shutdown of the US government, no "Freedom of Information Act" requests are being processed!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duhmmies!

#88640 Oct 9, 2013
I just visited the "ACLJ" website, in my dedication to keeping "Ozark" honest.

(The "ACLJ" is a right-wing organization with the dubious name of "American Center for Law and Justice." I am quite sure they are only interested in THEIR LAWS and THEIR JUSTICE.)

One of their links caught my eye: "Victory: Elementary School Kids Can Bring Bibles to School."

Double Duh! Despite right-wing extremist propaganda to the contrary, elementary school students (and all other students) can bring bibles to school. That is just another "right-wing" fake issue, but it sure gets "right-wing" blood boiling!_8-)
GOP The SUICIDE Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88641 Oct 9, 2013
WelcomeToReality wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that the GOP hooked their train to a bunch of illiterate hillbillies (like you), and now they are being derailed.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88642 Oct 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Herr Doktor Paul Joseph Goebbels would be PROUD of ME. His teachings:

1. Pick lies
2. REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT!

SOMETHING I DO CONSTANTLY. IT WILL DEMONSTRATED IN THE NEXT QUOTED POST OF MINE
Yep, it will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cafe 37/Roper's Saloon reviews? (Dec '12) 59 min fill up 63
tim should work for the Obozo Administration 1 hr grave digger 6
Tea Party Fraud 1 hr Police State 12
Retards Are Running This Country 1 hr Police State 21
homewrcker 3 hr HarleyGuy417 5
Gays Die 4 hr No hate here just... 1
Ebola Patients Disappearing at Hospitals! 4 hr grave digger 2
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs