GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88017 Sep 27, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of that lets call you an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Repeal Nobama care
Not too bright? Like the GOP filibustering a bill for 21 hours and then voting for it unanimously?

The only thing The Tea-Party can pass, is gas.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88018 Sep 27, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will vote for them??? Wrong. When the dust settles even you will vote for them.
Give the Koch brothers a pipeline or they'll destroy the US economy. Nice.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#88019 Sep 27, 2013
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican/Tea-Party want representation without taxation !
Worse, the Neo-CONs in general want all the advantages of government: roads, national security, clean air, healthcare, education but the Neo-CONs are unwilling to actually PAY for such benefits.

They gripe about welfare recipients, but THEY want their HIGH-PRICED welfare to be FREE! NO TAXES! Let the middle class pay for the Neo-CON benefits.

Grover Norquist, and all the silly Congresspersons who foolishly signed Grover's "pledge," want everything GIVEN to them! Moochers!

#88020 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I really like the part in the GOP proposal where they include the Keystone pipeline construction. Oh, that wouldn't be because Koch Industries has a 25% stake in the company would it?
The Keystone pipeline will provide few American jobs. The Keystone pipeline is for the benefit of Canada shipping oil to China -- thank you very much, America! And if the Koch brothers make a few more billion, that is their right because they are big supporters of the Republican Party and its greedy politicians.

#88021 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Not too bright? Like the GOP filibustering a bill for 21 hours and then voting for it unanimously?
Cruz filibustered for 21 hours to deny Latinos healthcare.

#88022 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Give the Koch brothers a pipeline or they'll destroy the US economy. Nice.
Terrorism comes in many forms.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88023 Sep 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have voted for a few Republican presidents. But after watching Bush43 operate, I was cured of THAT habit.
You may call me a "yellow dog Democrat," when it comes to national politics.
You voted for a Republican President? I'll bet Nixon was one of them. At the time I voted Democrat before they got posessed. I predicted Nixon wouldn't even finish his term. You are a stupid old fool!!! Well, Obama isn't any good either and idiots like you can not see beyond your Government check.

As for Bush you can thank Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank. The Bushes were pussies, slid through the Clinton agenda and did not stand up to the Demoncratic House and Senate.

It is obious you are clueless. The Clinton agenda is responsible for downsizing the middle class. After Reagan the middle class was moving up into 3500 sq ft homes, driving SUV's and Bill/Hillary couldn't have any of that-so here we are now the new norm. The descruction of freedom, prosperity and growth. And Obama is now Clinton on steroids and does not know when to quit, Maybe when nothing is left......
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88024 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Terrorism comes in many forms.
Yah, like the economic terriorism of the middle class by the Clinton/Obama agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88025 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
The Keystone pipeline will provide few American jobs. The Keystone pipeline is for the benefit of Canada shipping oil to China -- thank you very much, America! And if the Koch brothers make a few more billion, that is their right because they are big supporters of the Republican Party and its greedy politicians.
Again, clueless! Without the pipeline it was going to China. With the pipeline it lowers the cost per barrel here. Cheaper energy, the better for growth and prosperity, but you don't believe in growth and prosperity for America--Right?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88026 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Worse, the Neo-CONs in general want all the advantages of government: roads, national security, clean air, healthcare, education but the Neo-CONs are unwilling to actually PAY for such benefits.
They gripe about welfare recipients, but THEY want their HIGH-PRICED welfare to be FREE! NO TAXES! Let the middle class pay for the Neo-CON benefits.
Grover Norquist, and all the silly Congresspersons who foolishly signed Grover's "pledge," want everything GIVEN to them! Moochers!
Thanks to the Clinton/Obama agenda more and more of the middle class is moving to being welfare recipients. Time to turn it around by limiting the government choke hold of our economy. The biggest moocher here---YOU!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88027 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Time for you to pitch in and make good things happen. Think Prosperity and Growth for Americans, Not government enrichment of the Elites.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88028 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I really like the part in the GOP proposal where they include the Keystone pipeline construction. Oh, that wouldn't be because Koch Industries has a 25% stake in the company would it?
America has a bigger stake for lower oil prices and the crude not going straight to China instead.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88029 Sep 27, 2013
The Clinton/Obama agenda--High energy prices for America...Stupid Narcisistic Jerks.
GOP Disunity on Display

Saint Louis, MO

#88030 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You voted for a Republican President? I'll bet Nixon was one of them. At the time I voted Democrat before they got posessed. I predicted Nixon wouldn't even finish his term. You are a stupid old fool!!! Well, Obama isn't any good either and idiots like you can not see beyond your Government check.
As for Bush you can thank Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank. The Bushes were pussies, slid through the Clinton agenda and did not stand up to the Demoncratic House and Senate.
It is obious you are clueless. The Clinton agenda is responsible for downsizing the middle class. After Reagan the middle class was moving up into 3500 sq ft homes, driving SUV's and Bill/Hillary couldn't have any of that-so here we are now the new norm. The descruction of freedom, prosperity and growth. And Obama is now Clinton on steroids and does not know when to quit, Maybe when nothing is left......
The DeadbartGOPees are outraged, outraged I say, that Republicans will get the blame if the government is shut down when Republicans shut down the government!!! Outraged, I say.

ROLMFAO!!!!!
GOP Disunity on Display

Saint Louis, MO

#88031 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks to the Clinton/Obama agenda more and more of the middle class is moving to being welfare recipients. Time to turn it around by limiting the government choke hold of our economy. The biggest moocher here---YOU!
Always cracks me up when a low-information blogger says "Impeach Obama".

psst. American voters impeached you in the last election.

Deal with it.
GOP Disunity on Display

Saint Louis, MO

#88032 Sep 27, 2013
The Clinton/Obama agenda--High energy prices for America...Stupid Narcisistic Jerks.
Hmmmm. Sen. Cruz urges House republicans to defund Obamacare. Then he waffles on whether they can actually do it. Cruz then holds a fauxibuster in a vain attempt to STOP discussion on the bill to defund Obamacare. When he finally ran out of steam or wet his pants, he then votes to bring the bill forward for discussion. The vote to bring the bill forward was 100 to 0.

Voters in Texas need to wonder about the mental health of their senator.
GOP Disunity on Display

Saint Louis, MO

#88033 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmmm I think what you're really saying is:

The GOP is continuing to try and win elections already lost with a political strategy that will insure future losses at the polls.
GOP Disunity on Display

Saint Louis, MO

#88034 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, clueless! Without the pipeline it was going to China. With the pipeline it lowers the cost per barrel here. Cheaper energy, the better for growth and prosperity, but you don't believe in growth and prosperity for America--Right?
Again,clueless...spoken like true responsibility-dodging kochteapublican

#88035 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You voted for a Republican President? I'll bet Nixon was one of them. At the time I voted Democrat before they got posessed. I predicted Nixon wouldn't even finish his term....
As for Bush you can thank Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank. The Bushes were pussies, slid through the Clinton agenda and did not stand up to the Demoncratic House and Senate....
Wow! You hated Nixon and Bush43! Well, I guess you are not a Republican, so guess what: that makes you a Democrat!_8-)

#88036 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? I forget the year, but in a very few years THE USA WILL BE TOP OIL PRODUCER AND EXPORTER IN THE WORLD! Where you been, boy? You think Canadian oil is less expensive than US oil? Duh! Get a clue, boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Richardson 26 min fancypants 6
Old Man Joe Biden's son discharged from Navy fo... 30 min grave digger 12
Retards Are Running This Country 35 min grave digger 14
Tea Party Fraud 55 min grave digger 6
Ebola Travel Restrictions 1 hr tim 1
hot sauce as a punishment 1 hr Should Report Them 11
Does anyone have any information on Cliff's Kar... 5 hr hope this helps 3
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs