MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87954 Sep 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>1. First, NFOBANG mentioned Palin being against Obamacare.

2. Then, "Englewood" joined in, including his comment that Sarah is sort of masculine.

3. I reminded "Englewood" that Sarah is a "has-been," and could not even be elected dogcatcher anymore in Alaska. She blew it when she resigned half-way through her term as governor.

4. Then, you cluelessly (do you ever do otherwise?) asked why I was still talking about Palin. I did not open the subject. However, I will remind you that this week Sarah offered the Republican Party some of her "good advice," and also said Hillary is "ill-suited" for the job of president. So if Sarah can shoot her mouth off, I have the right to reply in kind.

5.(I suspect that when Sarah mentioned "ill-suited" that she meant that Hillary does not get her clothing for free like Sarah did when she was campaigning for vice-president.)

6. I must admit that I agree with you that Sarah does remind everyone of Dan Quayle in lipstick.(I cannot yet figure out which of the two is the most clueless, however. I will just call it a toss-up.)

Look, Son! I know you do not know much about politics (or much of anything else), but just trust your old Pappy when it comes to things political ... and economic ... and diplomatic ... and technical ... and biblical. I am sorry you took after your mother about such things. I regret not having been there to impart my wisdom to you.
1. So

2. So

3. So

4. You are such a liar, and a bad one at that. You constantly talk about her. It doesn't matter if someone else brings her up first or you have a meltdown about her. Look at the meltdown you are having right now.

Why do you lie about things we all know are lies? It really is stupid of you.

5. So

6. Dawg I am flattered that you think I am what you would have wanted for a son had you not fathered the St Louis Retard. It makes sense since I am superior to you and your retarded kid in every way imaginable. I hope it is getting you through your transference therapy.

However, in the end when the reaper comes to visit you and hurls your soul into that gray void there will only be two people at your funeral, the mortician and your retard son from St Louis who will be sobbing and crying "GAME POINT" at your casket. He will then have to live the rest of his already miserable knowing his daddy was worthless and didn't love him because he was a retard.

Again I am flattered that I am what you wish you could have had for a son. You have little time left to make things right with your little Princess. Maybe you could start by dressing up as Queen Elizabeth an Princess Di. That ought to help with a little bonding between the two of you.

Better yet, you both could dress up as Dan Quayle in drag since you both share that same sick homo fantasy.

In the end one thing will remain the same....I OWN YOU!! Always have, always will.

LMAO!!!
GOP The CRAZY Party

Saint Louis, MO

#87955 Sep 24, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So
2. So
3. So
4. You are such a liar, and a bad one at that. You constantly talk about her. It doesn't matter if someone else brings her up first or you have a meltdown about her. Look at the meltdown you are having right now.
5. So
6. Dawg I am flattered that you think I am what you would have wanted for a son had you not fathered the St Louis Retard. It makes sense since I am superior to you and your retarded kid in every way imaginable. I hope it is getting you through your transference therapy.
However, in the end when the reaper comes to visit you and hurls your soul into that gray void there will only be two people at your funeral, the mortician and your retard son from St Louis who will be sobbing and crying "GAME POINT" at your casket. He will then have to live the rest of his already miserable knowing his daddy was worthless and didn't love him because he was a retard.
Again I am flattered that I am what you wish you could have had for a son. You have little time left to make things right with your little Princess. Maybe you could start by dressing up as Queen Elizabeth an Princess Di. That ought to help with a little bonding between the two of you.
Better yet, you both could dress up as Dan Quayle in drag since you both share that same sick homo fantasy.
In the end one thing will remain the same....I OWN YOU!! Always have, always will.
LMAO!!!
So DAN QUALE In Drag...we know you're gay!!!

So ...DAWG OWNS YOU!!

So ...We All own you

So ...Start your MELTDOWN!!!!

You will always LOVE DAWG, always will... LMFAO!!!!
flyboy

United States

#87956 Sep 24, 2013
You have 81,xxx plus posts and still nothing has been resolved, give it a rest.

United States

#87957 Sep 24, 2013
I see the St Louis retard was on another all night meth binge. Frantically refreshing the forum all night hoping someone would post. Poor little thing. His daddy Yellow Dawg wants to replace him and yet he still spends his every waking moment kissing Dawgs ass begging for attention.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87958 Sep 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of your dumb opinions!...
"GOP Versus The Universe" said that the GOP = The Party of CRAZY!

You vote GOP. Thus, you are crazy, and we don't CARE what your opinion might be.(How's that "Rapture" workin' out for you?)

#87959 Sep 24, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever thought the Obama thing would work? Oh right, it's NOT!
1. Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States. His SECOND term. Seems like the "Obama thing" worked out pretty well.

2. Now if the "Tea Party" thing would start cooperating in getting the economy back on track, the President's accomplishments would be even more. Sadly, the "Tea Partiers" in the House have turned into clueless, undisciplined terrorists who do not care what happens to the USA.

#87960 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is most clueless? You! You old and stupid Obama Bitch! We are currently seeing the alternative - Obama. I could have done better and I don't even have Palin's experience. Obama doesn't even come close to Palin and it shows. Notice how you never talk about Obama's accomplishments. I do. He is destroying American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.
1. Speaking of narcissism! You think that YOU could have done better than President Obama? You probably still have difficulty in tying your shoelaces. The only thing you could have done is to invade Syria, and plunge the US into yet another expensive, unnecessary war. Through diplomacy, the President has gotten the Syrians to remove their chemical weapons. NO SHOT FIRED BY THE USA. I know you are unable to understand diplomacy, but this was BRILLIANT!

2. You are correct. President Obama does not even come close to Palin. She is the "Gold Standard" of clueless.

3. There is no point in my talking about President Obama's accomplishments. They are right out there for all to see. And if the clueless "Tea Partiers" would cooperate on occasion, the US would have even MORE accomplishments. But NO ... the "Tea Partiers" know that any improvement in the economic situation would help Democrats in the next election. And thus the "Tea Partiers" in the House have become terrorists, holding the operation of the US Government as hostage.

#87961 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
1. So
2. So
3. So
5. So
In the end one thing will remain the same....I OWN YOU!! Always have, always will. LMAO!!!
You say, "Dawg I am flattered that you think I am what you would have wanted for a son had you not fathered the St Louis Retard."

1. My progeny do not live in St. Louis, nor are they "retards." You blather on endlessly with this drivel, knowing that insulting a non-existent person is about all you can do, considering your mental impotence.

2. No, I would certainly not have wanted you as a son, but the die was cast on that fateful night, years ago, in a short dalliance with your sweet, kind mother. But I do think that, had I been around to impart my wisdom to you, you could have made up for some of your deficiencies. Alas! I fear it is too late for you now. Sad. To think what might have been.

#87962 Sep 24, 2013
I see the St Louis retard was on another all night meth binge. Frantically refreshing the forum all night hoping someone would post. Poor little thing. His daddy Yellow Dawg wants to replace him and yet he still spends his every waking moment kissing Dawgs ass begging for attention.
ROFL! See? More impotent drivel! That's all you have, "OWNEDSville," and that is all you will EVER have.
someone

Decatur, IL

#87963 Sep 24, 2013
anyone that is not in office now

Since: Aug 13

United States

#87964 Sep 24, 2013
The way I look at it they all lie to get in.when they start making big Buck then screw the little people.they will do what can get there pockets more money
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87965 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States. His SECOND term. Seems like the "Obama thing" worked out pretty well.
2. Now if the "Tea Party" thing would start cooperating in getting the economy back on track, the President's accomplishments would be even more. Sadly, the "Tea Partiers" in the House have turned into clueless, undisciplined terrorists who do not care what happens to the USA.
Huh? The uninformed, ignorant, and fraud got Obama in. Don't blame the newly formed house for Obama's success of destroying America's freedom, prosperity and growth. He started with both the house and senate and his accomplishments are showing. That is why he lost the house and should have lost the senate too. An as for not loosing the preidential election--"Suprise!" We have to watch the fraud so he now looses the senate in 2014. Even the uninformed and ignorant are getting smarter. Even the fraudsters do not want to live in a crap country so maybe this time they will work for the GOP!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87966 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Speaking of narcissism! You think that YOU could have done better than President Obama? You probably still have difficulty in tying your shoelaces. The only thing you could have done is to invade Syria, and plunge the US into yet another expensive, unnecessary war. Through diplomacy, the President has gotten the Syrians to remove their chemical weapons. NO SHOT FIRED BY THE USA. I know you are unable to understand diplomacy, but this was BRILLIANT!
2. You are correct. President Obama does not even come close to Palin. She is the "Gold Standard" of clueless.
3. There is no point in my talking about President Obama's accomplishments. They are right out there for all to see. And if the clueless "Tea Partiers" would cooperate on occasion, the US would have even MORE accomplishments. But NO ... the "Tea Partiers" know that any improvement in the economic situation would help Democrats in the next election. And thus the "Tea Partiers" in the House have become terrorists, holding the operation of the US Government as hostage.
Brilliant diplomacy, let the new super power USSR handle it, Putin a respected leader?

Obama is the golden egg for the Elites. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth in favor of enriching the Elites.

Tea Partiers fighting the economic terrorism brought on by Obama and his House and Senate control right after his enitial election.

As you were saying you old, narcisistic, jealous, selfish, Obama Bitch????
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87967 Sep 24, 2013
grove parent wrote:
The way I look at it they all lie to get in.when they start making big Buck then screw the little people.they will do what can get there pockets more money
You are right!GOP has recently made some enroads with the Tea Partiers. Weeding out the GOP deadwood/crooks in the primaries. The Demoncrats however haven't even started and still have the ignorant, unimformed and a massive network of fraud behind them. Honest people need to out number them by 2 to 1 to succed. It appears that they are getting there. So spread the word that hope is near and it ain't OBAMA!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#87969 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>

There you go again...4 years I have been asking you to tell us what are Obama's accomplishments as President,hell,as a community organizer.WHAT has he done??? list them! let me guess, he got rid of Bin Laden......You want to talk about a ONE trick pony......
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87970 Sep 25, 2013
I do believe "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" just dropped dead. Anticipation of Obama Care and he being over 80 yeas old just got him pushed off the cliff! R.I.P.

United States

#87971 Sep 25, 2013
I do believe "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" just dropped dead. Anticipation of Obama Care and he being over 80 yeas old just got him pushed off the cliff! R.I.P.
Did you notice we have another one of this coincidences again. When it comes to Dawg and his retarded kid, when one is gone and doesn't make a post by this late in the day neither does the other one.

But it's just another one of them coincidences that by shear coincidence happens every single time. <wink>

United States

#87972 Sep 25, 2013
TED CRUZ IN 2016!!!!

This man is precisely what America needs. Don't believe me? Just watch how Dawg and his retarded kid get their internet privileges back at the psych hospital. They will go into their montage of idiocy, mockery, and childishness. That tells you they are scared of him. Why aside from the fact that the man had a backbone? One word....CRUZ!!!

The 1st Hispanic Solicitor General of Texas, and the youngest ever in American history.

He was also the first Hispanic elected to Congress from Texas.

Latinos want their turn in the White House.

One thing we know for certain, they couldn't possibly do any worse then what we have now.
GOP Calm Before The CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

#87973 Sep 25, 2013
TED CRUZ IN 2016!!!!
This man is precisely what America needs. Don't believe me? Just watch how Dawg and his retarded kid get their internet privileges back at the psych hospital. They will go into their montage of idiocy, mockery, and childishness. That tells you they are scared of him. Why aside from the fact that the man had a backbone? One word....CRUZ!!!
The 1st Hispanic Solicitor General of Texas, and the youngest ever in American history.
He was also the first Hispanic elected to Congress from Texas.
Latinos want their turn in the White House.
One thing we know for certain, they couldn't possibly do any worse then what we have now.
G0P's = MlSSl0N IMP0SSlBLE!

“Republicans want smaller government, for the same reason criminals want smaller police departments.”

-- James Carville
GOP TeaParty Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#87974 Sep 25, 2013
The only difference between the GOP and Al Qaeda is.....location, location, location !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richards high school 5 min bill Bo warrior 23
Still think there's a god? 3 hr Enter Numbers 25
Well, Barack Hussein Obama has done it again! 3 hr Sigh 3
Get ready for more illegals from Cuba to flood ... 3 hr HarHarHar 2
Michelle Obama Hates Racist Whities 3 hr HarHarHAr 10
regal beloit 3 hr saddened 4
hot guy that drives a new black ford truck? 4 hr Dirk Dunkmeister ... 7
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday