|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Good the crooked/elitist Republicans going to jail was a start and we have been weeding the rest out in primaries, but you stupid Demoncrats (Obama Bitches) still worship your crooks / elites.
Unlike YOU, I worship no one -- neither crook nor elite.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

[QUOTE who="XOXO Wendy!"]Looks like Wendy got under the tard's skin...it's not hard to do...but funny to watch.
I'm pretty sure the STL idiot has sexual issues, it's the first thing it goes to when someone has stumped it.[/QUOTE]

He is a self hating homo. He can't control his urges to have sex with men so he is very angry and tries to project it onto everyone else. He needs to just get over it. I mean, his daddy Yellow Dawg isn't ashamed of his homosexuality. He should just be like his dad in ways other then being a moron. I think he would be much happier.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>My retarded son from St Louis Vulgarity distinguishes him as a buffoon. I am so proud of him
That it does. At the same time your stupidity, lies, and hypocrisy make you one as well so at least you have something else in common besides being homosexual Topix trolls.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
That it does. At the same time your stupidity, lies, and hypocrisy make you one as well so at least you have something else in common besides being homosexual Topix trolls.
HEY, EVERYBODY! Clueless from "OWNEDSville" edited my comment again! He is SO confused! He thinks that no one will notice his perfidy.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

HEY, EVERYBODY! Dipshit from Stupidville, Yellow Dawg as he goes by, is dancing like the puppet that I make him be. He is so self absorbed he actually thinks anyone gives a rats ass about what I edit in MY POSTS.

Well, Dawg gives a rats ass or I wouldn't be able to pull his strings at my will.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

<quoted text>HEY, EVERYBODY! I am Clueless that OWENSVILLE" OWNED ME again! I AM is SO confused! I think that no one will notice how he makes me his Topix BITCH.
DANCE PUPPET BOY!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Wendy

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Terrrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy honey ...If your going to act like an a@@, don't get insulted if people ride you.
Ride me? Doesn't sound like I'm your type. Besides, that's your position, HONEY.

Disclaimer: I cannot believe that I just stooped to that level. I apologize to all the classy people that had to read that. I'll try not let it happen again.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Ride me? Doesn't sound like I'm your type. Besides, that's your position, HONEY.

Disclaimer: I cannot believe that I just stooped to that level. I apologize to all the classy people that had to read that. I'll try not let it happen again.
Fire away. Nobody here is going to judge you, at least nobody whose opinions matter. The bottom line is, sometime you got to get down in the gutter to fight the gutterslime. And they don't come any more slimier then the St Louis Retard and his daddy Yellow Dawg.

That's the problem for Dawg...others perception of him. He is so self absorbed and narcissistic that I have been able to put him in a three day meltdown over this editing posts things. He is so worried what others think about him he flipping out at my will. Me, I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. This isn't a high school popularity contest. I'm going to say what I want, when I want, how I want, and to who I want. If somebody doesn't like it they can go grab a tissue and cry me a river.
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Ride me? Doesn't sound like I'm your type. Besides, that's your position, HONEY.
Wendy take a note form Sarah palin...Quit while your ahead...LOL
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fire away. Nobody here is going to judge you, at least nobody whose opinions matter. The bottom line is, sometime you got to get down in the gutter to fight the gutterslime. And they don't come any more slimier then the St Louis Retard and his daddy Yellow Dawg.
That's the problem for Dawg...others perception of him. He is so self absorbed and narcissistic that I have been able to put him in a three day meltdown over this editing posts things. He is so worried what others think about him he flipping out at my will. Me, I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. This isn't a high school popularity contest. I'm going to say what I want, when I want, how I want, and to who I want. If somebody doesn't like it they can go grab a tissue and cry me a river.
OWNEDsville you can tell from your ranting incoherant post that you do not know the meaning of the word fear, but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.

You are DAWGS Hydrant!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

HEY, EVERYBODY! Dipshit from Stupidville, Yellow Dawg as he goes by, is dancing like the puppet that I make him be. He is so self absorbed he actually thinks anyone gives a rats ass about what I edit in MY POSTS.
Well, Dawg gives a rats ass or I wouldn't be able to pull his strings at my will.
OWNEDsville the only thing you are pull'n on, is your tiny little unit...it's no wonder you have problems with gender assignment...your just like you PA ...LOL !

DAN-cing In OWNEDsville you have so many mulitple personalities that you have to go to group therapy!

Ready - Set - START YOUR MELTDOWN!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Wendy wrote:
Not a problem, Wendy. When one achieves the high moral level which I have, one realizes that not all can achieve these heights. It was good that you admitted your mistake, and will attempt not to let it happen again. The best of luck to you!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

<quoted text> ... Me, I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. This isn't a high school popularity contest. I'm going to say what I want, when I want, how I want, and to who I want....
That should be "to whom." If your ambition is to soar with us eagles, you must pay attention to all the little things.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Report: Holder And The IRS Advised Black Preachers How To Engage In Politics Without Violating Their Tax-Free Status…
~ Wow. So the IRS was cracking down on Tea Party 501(c)(3) tax-exempt applications while simultaneously coaching black ministers how to avoid violating their tax-exempt status?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/13/report-hol...
CARJACKERS TARGET DRIVER WITH CONCEALED-CARRY LICENSE — WANT TO GUESS HOW THIS HEIST CONCLUDES?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/14/ca...
Federal Government Rakes In Record High $2.47 Trillion In Tax Revenues, Still Running A $755 Billion Deficit In FY 2013…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/15/federal-go...
Kerry:“I Want To Thank President Putin” For Turning My Gaffe On Syria Into A Home Run For The Kremlin…
~ The equivalent of being punched in the face and thanking the attacker for doing it.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/15/kerry-i-wa...
Kerry is a POS trying to claim credit as if he had the brains to do so.

Come on Kerry. Tell the world the real reason of syrian conflict. You know the real motivation. The world knows all about You and the party shadow behind the supplying the rebels.

Now tells us about the Petro dollars and the pipeline. The real agenda.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Koran was inspired by Allah.
The Book of Mormon was inspired by God. And it says you are a Gentile, and are not going to Heaven.
The Book of Mormon was not inspired by God because there are untruths in the book. Face it.......you are just one of those SCOFFERS!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Book of Mormon was not inspired by God because there are untruths in the book. Face it ....... you are just one of those SCOFFERS!...
Huh? You scoff at the Book of Mormon and have the audacity to call ME a scoffer?
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
HEY, EVERYBODY! Clueless from "OWNEDSville" edited my comment again! He is SO confused! He thinks that no one will notice his perfidy.
I know ...worse even, OWNEDsville added her sad GAY references...????

OWNEDsville with her homosexual brain...just can't think straight!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Huh? You scoff at the Book of Mormon and have the audacity to call ME a scoffer?
hahaha

Norton voted for him...hahahahaha

GAME POINT
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS....

Gunman opens fire at DC Naval Yard

10 reported shot

Police have gunman isolated in the building

President Obama has been briefed and is currently in communication with Russian President Putin to find out what he should do about it.

Multiple reports say the Russian ambassador has been called to the scene to negotiate.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW "WWPD" CHARM BRACELET!!

That's right folks the brand new WHAT WOULD PUTIN DO bracelet.

Supplies are limited so get yours now!!

They only cost $19.95 ($9.99 for those on welfare and yes food stamps will be accepted as payment)

All proceeds will go to the "Help President Obama find his foreign policy" fund.

Remember folks, when you stick your foot in your mouth and no one will support you just look at your bracelet and say "what would Putin do?"and you can be just like the President!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info