Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I even reply to your demented mind. The Bible....the whole Bible is true. If you choose not to believe it, that is your business. However, just let me remind you that I have told you about it many times and I suppose you will have to die to find out the truth and then it will be too late for you. If you keep looking for evidence, you will never find the answer that satisfies you. I have told you to read "Evidence That Demands a Verdict" by Josh McDowell but I guess you have not bothered to do that. You can't have it both ways..........all the Bible is true or none of it is true. The study of the prophecies have proven to me beyond a doubt that the Bible is true. Jesus died on the Cross for your sins and you turn you back on him. You are one of the scoffers that that the Bible speaks about. SAD!
CHEERS!
Just as I have predicted you have NOT Been Raptured...Norton you will NEVER be Raptured!

Norton the Bible IS true...unless as you have done, go interpret it WRONG... which is then FALSE PROPHECY...like your RAPTURE!!!!

It is anything but smart to base our nations foriegn poolicy on a FALSE INTERPRETATION...

Norton you are the best example on Topix, so to prove the wisdom of of founding fathers, in sperating Church from the state...

Norotn all you'll do is casue blood to flow..and then claim your doing all this eveil in God's name!

Norton You are nothing but a mislead TROLL of Satan...
"you know not what you do"
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I been watching you two. Boy has got a serious reading and comprehension problem.
But it was a good read.
The Sutherland unlike dawg kept a impartial view.
hmmm... "Decade In Ruin" ???

Yes... that is what the " W Era-Error" is called

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know you didn't bother reading that link.
Had you read it you would jade seen
( dental fluorosis )
Dental fluorosis, also called mottling of tooth enamel, is a developmental disturbance of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during tooth development. The risk of fluoride overexposure occurs at any age but it is higher at younger ages. In its mild forms (which are its most common), fluorosis often appears as unnoticeable, tiny white streaks or specks in the enamel of the tooth. In its most severe form, tooth appearance is marred by discoloration or brown markings. The enamel may be pitted, rough and hard to clean.[1] The spots and stains left by fluorosis are
And if you had read it you would not have posted it.
But thank you.
Next time, look up the word "overexposure" in the dictionary. But thank you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the funniest things about Dawgs ignorance. He gets in such a hurry to one up someone that he posts things without thinking them through first. In the process he says some of the dumbest things imaginable. Or in this case he didn't read far enough to realize that wasn't a good link for him to use.
This is where it gets even funnier. Instead of admitting his mistake he will make it worse on himself by either lying about it or saying something even dumber. He will follow it up by reminding you that he is pulling your strings, that he owns you, and he is making you dance.(He will respond to this post by saying it directly to and about me) Finally he will send in his retarded kid who once worked at a Burger King "chicken place" to game point him, tell you that are either gay, drug addicted, hooked on meth, or a
combination of those.
They use the same routine day in and day out. It's all they know how to do.
No. I just pointed out that "Decade_in_Ruin" should look up the definition of "overexposure."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you kept reading to page 18 you would see that average went down to . 05.
On page 18 of linked document? What paragraph -- 7.4? Cite the sentence in which your alleged 0.05 (mg/l) appears.

(Poplar Bluff, Mo., considers 1.00 mg/l to be "optimal" fluoridation in their water system.)

http://tinyurl.com/n4ckxo5
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude its in the graph chart. What you posted as proof is on 18. Go to like 30 something.
Dude that entire link is only proof your wrong and didn't read it before you posted it.
It tells that the FDA is imposing stricter regulations on its use.
There is a tribe in Africa. They go to a salt field. On there way to and from it they stop at this stream and drink. They do this because it weekend the teeth. They then chip there teeth into sharp point. They been doing this for ages.
There is no proof. Yes busy there is proof. Your just to full of yourself to pay attention and learn something.
Look up the clean foods act. The one that was dropped back in the 60s. Then read the clean food and water act today.
Boy I researched this.
That guy that posted about it was right.
Boy I could show you things that would flip your top.
Wake up boy. We are lab rats.
Fluoride is already in water.
But corporations keep adding it to our foods.
That jacks up the price.
We don't need it in anything more. We get plenty from water naturally.
That link tells how our body's just pass it on through.
Our bodies don't need it.
Take bunny bread.
For years they said great nutritional value.
That was BS.
During the bleaching process they remove all the good stuff.
Now it is inriched. BS. They remove it then put it back in and charge more for doing it.
Same with milk.
And people like you fall for it.
But hey good luck with that.
?????

WTF...buddy you are on a bullit train to CRAZY TOWN!!!
Elvis in a GOP UFO

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
On page 18 of linked document? What paragraph -- 7.4? Cite the sentence in which your alleged 0.05 (mg/l) appears.
(Poplar Bluff, Mo., considers 1.00 mg/l to be "optimal" fluoridation in their water system.)
http://tinyurl.com/n4ckxo5
Well yes, but what percentage of Poplar Bluff even has indoor plumbing???
really

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Elvis in a GOP UFO wrote:
<quoted text>Well yes, but what percentage of Poplar Bluff even has indoor plumbing???
How's that STL crack house? Haha
NOT Really

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that STL crack house? Haha
"crack" just go pull your pants back up...dumbbitch!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

So let me get this straight...a year ago I saw Obama on the TV say he was drawing a red line in Syria...and now he is saying he didn't say that????

He is failing and suddenly it's the worlds fault? Poor pitiful Obama, the whole world is against you.

He said he wanted bipartisanship well now he has it. Only the truly brain dead sheeple support him on this. The rest, from all sides are saying NO!!

Which is funny cause it is those same people that claim its Conservatives that have to be told what to think. Yet here are the zombies being told what to think and supporting the President who is arming and training Al Qaeda. Remind you of anyone? Hint, he pees on hydrants and buried his turds.

Anyone who supports what this government is doing is a traitor.

For those in Congress that aren't sure how they are going to vote, we are watching you, and I think you know where our red line is. Cross and you will see a year from now the repercussions of it. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude its in the graph chart. What you posted as proof is on 18. Go to like 30 something....
You said page 18. I went to page 18. If you cannot cite the correct page, then forget it. Your information is worthless.(Like your "Chicken Little" scare tactics.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

GOP The Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
WTF...buddy you are on a bullit train to CRAZY TOWN!!!
You should attempt to forgive people like "Neo-CON-man." He can't help it. It is genetic. Small anterior cingulate cortices.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Elvis in a GOP UFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, but what percentage of Poplar Bluff even has indoor plumbing???
I don't know, but the number on page 18 was NOT 0.05, like Mr. CON-man said.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
Another cut from your beloved link of proof.
"Crick urged on his companions two other simplifying assumptions of great audacity.... they assumed, with some apprehension, that the genetic code would be the same for all living things. There was no evidence whatever for this; .... Yet universality seemed inevitable for an obvious reason: since a mutation that changed even one word or letter of the code would alter most of a creature's proteins, it looked sure to be lethal." (Judson 1996, p. 280-281)
Funny isn't it how your link proves you wrong.
Just tell me the sentence on page 18 which contains the number 0.05 mg/l.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Liberals, read this real slowly and think about it.
Then read it again to help it sink in...
* THERE IS NO REASON WHY ANY AMERICAN SHOULD OWN ASSAULT WEAPONS.
I read it real slowly and thought about it, and I am really surprised that you agree with us liberals about assault weapons.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
So let me get this straight...a year ago I saw Obama on the TV say he was drawing a red line in Syria... and now he is saying he didn't say that????...
Of course President Obama said that. But NOW, the "chicken-hawks" in Congress are afraid to cross that "red line" because they fear what their constituents will do to them in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
speaking of racial
Typical Demoncrat, take a phrase and loose the the content. Keep crying racial and it will be.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OK all you dumb-asses, this war is a diversion of the real pervision of what is really going on around you. Anyone notice the national job figures today? Guess not, that's the idea. The Clinton/Obama agenda; destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists like Hillary who is now Oprah rich. There is a war alright and it is here, Americans loose more ground each day.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

billy boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans of today have absolutely nothing but a party name in common with Lincoln. If he were in politics today he would most definitely be a democrat. It's not the name of the party that counts, its the actions. Nearly every great act done by a sitting republican president that has had any lasting positive impact on our society, has been the act of a progressive, dare I say liberal by today's standards. The republicans of today spend every second trying to undo things from the past, they have no time left to make any lasting impact on the future.
Republicans, the Regressive party.
That's why there is no clear party leaders, because there is no clear party beliefs.
Progressivness is the Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists in the process, like Hillary who has now in a short time became Oprah rich. See the job figures today? It is getting worse for Americans and the Elitists are profiting on our pain. Now is a time for a "Regressive Party".
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>Of course President Obama said that. But NOW, the "chicken-hawks" in Congress are afraid to cross that "red line" because they fear what their constituents will do to them in 2014 and 2016.
You're damn right they fear us. Just because you support a President that wants to use our military to help Al Qaeda doesn't mean that people are just going to fall in line with it. This is not a Liberal/Conservative issue. This is a right and wrong issue and the wrong is anyone who views Al Qaeda as a "friend" like you did the other day. The right is the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY that includes people from both parties that are saying HELL NO!!!

You can call them chicken hawks all you want. They are doing the right thing and YOU are supporting the wrong thing. You are a traitor. Which is far worse then any label you could ever give them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 56 min Justshootthebastard 1,582
The Southern Hills Parking Lot. 1 hr not again 28
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr squeezers 207
Would grave digger make a fine husband? 5 hr Judy 3
We The Sheeple.... 7 hr needsomepeace 4
I'm considering moving from Mountain Home, Arka... 15 hr grave digger 10
weight watchers (Jan '12) 20 hr MM - WW Receptionist 5

Search the West Plains Forum:
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••