Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
So EASY ToOwn OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86700 Aug 30, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Soros wants their oil and Obama is his puppet in trying to get it.
DAN-cing don't you mean more like Cheney and NO Bid contract for Halliburton?

The reason the UK balked ...is because of being lied to by W and the missing WMD's...We are dealing the FAILED legacy of W and the RepubliCONs a weakened position in the world...

W needs to go to jail like Egypt did Mubarark and the state of Missouri did to your mother!

Game Point

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86701 Aug 30, 2013
Look at the poor MUTT Yellow Dawg. He is so flustered. His Messiah, Obama, is being made a fool of by our allies. Dawg can't stop us from posting the facts about what is going on as hard as he tries. He even had to get his "mini me" retard kid to try an talk crap. Both of them are clueless idiots.
You see Dawg, there are other places out there in Internetland. Places where videos from places like Syria that show what is really going on over there are posted and people from all over the world discuss them. Videos the mainstream media refuses to acknowledge. You live here on Topix, in your little fantasyland where you think you are King, or Queen by your own admission. You don't have the first damn clue about what Syria and what is happening and why our allies don't want anything to do with it. If you did.... well, you would still support Obama Because you are nothing but a brain dead shill.
I have seen videos of the FSA beheading civilians and captured members of the SSA, which is totally against the Geneva convention. I have seen videos of them cannibalizing their enemy by cutting out their hearts and eating them. I have seen videos of the FSA making children behead people. These people are monsters and savages and we have NO BUSINESS SUPPORTING, DEFENDING, or ARMING THEM.
Assad is a piece of shit, but so are the people that are trying to overthrow him. They are all scumbags.
Here is a question for you Dawg,,, if we help them take out Assad, who will replace him? Can you name the person expected to take over? How about the party? Or what group will assume control? I bet you can't...at least not without googling it.
It's as simple as this... we are better with the devil we know then the devil we don't know, and when it comes to Syria, they are ALL devils.
I wouldn't support Bush, I wouldn't support Obama, I wouldn't support any President getting us involved there. We have no business, no reason, no nothing to gain or benefit by it. Let them fight it out, kill as many of each other as they can by any means they can. The world is a better place for every Syrian that dies regardless of which side they are on.
You ask, "Here is a question for you Dawg,,, if we help them take out Assad, who will replace him? Can you name the person expected to take over?"

Of course I do. His name is Irving Finklestein.

It came to me in a vision.

#86702 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I trash talk to you because it is the only thing you are capable of understanding.
I have challenged you to debate after debate after debate and you have ran away EVERY TIME. I will school you in a debate. You know it and that is why you run from me and hide behind posts like the one I quoted here.
The bottom line is... I OWN YOU!! Always have, ALWAYS WILL!!
And that is what your retard kid calls a GAME POINT!!
It appears that I am debating with an illiterate.

" ... and you have ran away EVERY TIME."

The proper word, "OWNEDSville," is "run."

#86703 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not concerned. I am proud that I have got so far under your skin you now pay tribute to me with every post you make. You have proven that, beyond all shadow of a doubt, that I own you!!!
Ah, hahahahahaha! You continue to yap and yap and yap -- attempting to get my attention!

Go away, leetle chihuahua! Your yapping annoys everyone. Show some discipline and respect.

#86704 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Ok " Yellow Dawg" Here is your assignment should you accept the challenge to cover it.
The topic is: Sodium Fluoride
Here are some research information for you.
EPA Sued To Stop Water Fluoridation: Coal/Fluoride Link
author: Jen Davis
Recent Harvard and World Health Organization studies have found 1.5 million Chinese Children suffer from crippling skeletal fluorosis, and many also have lowered IQs or other neurological damage, from over-exposure to fluoride released from coal-burning. The CDC admits that 41% of US adolescents have dental fluorosis, permanent dental enamel damage, from fluoride over-exposure. Are these linked? Yes
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2013/03/4225...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/sodium-fluoride-p...
http://www.infowars.com/government-and-top-un...
Fluoride news, articles and information:- Natural News
www.naturalnews.com/fluoride.html&#8206 ;
EPA scientists, medical experts fired for opposing water fluoridation .... Sodium fluoride exposed in new Health Ranger video; cities are poisoning their citizens with ...... Farmers begin suing Monsanto over genetic pollution of wheat crops.
"Assignment"? "Sodium Fluoride"? Have you gone completely nuts?

OH! I forgot! You get your "opinions" from "prisonplanet" and "infowars."

Ask THEM to do an "expose."
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86705 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Precisely.
4-5 years ago I thought Glen Beck was nuts. Now, today, looking back, EVERYTHING he said about Obama and what he would do to this country has turned out to be 100% correct.
One thing I have learned about the Liberal left over the past 10 years...if they attack it then it must be scaring them. Why is it scaring them? Because it is telling the truth about them. It deserves a listen too to see just what it is that is scaring them. With Beck there was just something that annoyed me about him. The more hey attacked him the more I wondered why. So I started listening to him here and there. Now I get a kick out of his show.
Mark Levin is still the best out there. His "Liberty Amendments" are brilliant.
I have always liked Glen Beck and I knew at the time that some thought he was radical. I also knew, he knew what he was talking about. I think he is absolutely honest and believes
in what he says and, yeah, he is usually right. He knows the lefties very well.

CHEERS!

#86706 Aug 30, 2013
"NFOBANG" and "OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW": If you want "assignments," answer me a simple math problem which I have posted here several times with no answers from you "know-it-alls."

An alleyway has two ladders placed in it. The bottom of each ladder touches the bottom of an alley wall -- where the pavement meets the wall. The tops of each of the ladders rest on the opposite side of the alleyway. The ladders cross each other in the alley. The ladders are 27 feet long and 36 feet long. Their intersection is 7 feet above the pavement.

How wide is the alley?(Assume the ladders are straight lines with no width or thickness.)

#86707 Aug 30, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's a "special" democrat pushing to go somewhere now, where we don't belong.
Would you like to share your thoughts?

#86708 Aug 30, 2013
Game Points areGay wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes complete sense considering how backwards your political views are. Do you just get you political news from Topix, lol?
Maybe if you climb out from underneath that rock and open your eyes you will see why the MAJORITY of Americans do not believe this administration.
If you would like I can send you the latest poll numbers.
Please do. Give me a link to a poll in which the specific question is "do you believe this administration."

#86709 Aug 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always liked Glen Beck and I knew at the time that some thought he was radical. I also knew, he knew what he was talking about. I think he is absolutely honest and believes
in what he says and, yeah, he is usually right. He knows the lefties very well.
Glen Beck is absolutely honest. He believes that you are a "gentile" and that you are not going to heaven.

He believes that he will go to Kolob when he dies.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86710 Aug 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg. It appears the Sodium Fluoride has taking it's toll on you. Now you're getting off topic with a math question that has no bearing to this thread.

Location hidden

#86711 Aug 30, 2013
" Yellow Dawq " Big forums employee's those who are in need and that's willing to sell their soul for a paycheck to serve as " shill " to interact, side track, derail, debunk topics of interest, facts and to attempt to shadow posters credbility with dis information.

" Big Dawg Democrat " You fit the bill and been handed your walking papers!

You've Been Exposed.

You're Fired!
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86712 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Yellow Dawg. It appears the Sodium Fluoride has taking it's toll on you. Now you're getting off topic with a math question that has no bearing to this thread.
That's what Dawg does. He doesn't know shit about what's going on with Syria. He knows if was to actually man up and debate me about it he will not only get schooled on it he will get his ass throughly kicked. So he is trying to change the subject and hide behind some stupid question that has absolutely nothing to do with it. Along with his usual bag of rinse and repeat drivel he uses to hide under the porch.

He's a gutless coward, which he is proving once again today.

United States

#86713 Aug 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that I am debating with an illiterate.

" ... and you have ran away EVERY TIME."

The proper word, "OWNEDSville," is "run."
Once again I challenged you and here you are doing everything you can to avoid it.

Keep running away you spineless, gutless, incompetent fool.

Location hidden

#86714 Aug 30, 2013
Folks beware of shills and look for the signals. You can find lot of information on the search engines by googling the term: shill | forum shills | How much do shills get paid | Who do shills work for etc.. etc.. here is just one example ......

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-So-How-Much-D...
Easy to OWN OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86715 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what Dawg does. He doesn't know shit about what's going on with Syria. He knows if was to actually man up and debate me about it he will not only get schooled on it he will get his ass throughly kicked. So he is trying to change the subject and hide behind some stupid question that has absolutely nothing to do with it. Along with his usual bag of rinse and repeat drivel he uses to hide under the porch.
Have you ever said anything intelligent?

GAME POINT

United States

#86716 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Folks beware of shills and look for the signals. You can find lot of information on the search engines by googling the term: shill | forum shills | How much do shills get paid | Who do shills work for etc.. etc.. here is just one example ......

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-So-How-Much-D...
Dawg is one of them shills. He gets a nickel a post from the DNC. His job is too make stupid comments, run from challenges, and act like a coward. He does his job well.

#86717 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
ROFL! Sort of like your "sodium fluoride" question? Which has no bearing to this thread!_8-)

#86718 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yellow Dawq " Big forums employee's those who are in need and that's willing to sell their soul for a paycheck to serve as " shill " to interact, side track, derail, debunk topics of interest, facts and to attempt to shadow posters credbility with dis information.
" Big Dawg Democrat " You fit the bill and been handed your walking papers!
You've Been Exposed.
You're Fired!
"Big forums employee's"? What are you mumbling about?

"Handed my walking papers"? I do not see them anywhere around here.

Exposed? OH! Sorry! I sometimes do not change from my pajamas to street clothes until late in the day! I will cover up, so you will not be so jealous of what you see.

"Fired!" You, sir, are NOT Donald Trump! I fear your delusions of grandeur have caught up with you!

#86719 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you and "NFOBANG" appear to be totally unable to find any information regarding the Syrian situation, let me assist you.

1. Secretary of State John Kerry's comments regarding the Syrian use of chemical weapons:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/kerry-hi...

2. A video of President Obama's statement:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/obama-no...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Plains R7 Tax Increase 1 hr who dat 12
Murder rates up drastically in big cities 2 hr jimbob 4
Siloam Springs teacher gets 8 years for sexual ... 2 hr Jane Doe 6
confederate flag? 2 hr grave digger 52
west plains daily quill Saturday 2 hr tim 2
Amish buying up all the farms close to West Pla... 3 hr tim 11
Another Case of Police Misconduct. 12 hr tim 118
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages