Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.
Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.
Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.
You are clueless and proud of it.
You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.
You make me sick.
Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.
Apparently you think that you know me well enough to write my responses. So go ahead. That will save me a lot of time.

As to the "kid of (mine)," there is no such person on this thread. However, the guy who does comment on this thread sure knows how to "spin you up" with just a few words. I admire that.

I truly hope that you get over your sickness soon. Best regards.
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. President Obama in fact just suspended the payments

Your response is exactly what was expected.
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. He suspended payments (site your source), if so, big deal, how much was already sent and how much was sent to other countries during the last few years?
3. What sequester?
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
Don't you know? Everything is Bush's fault. How long has Bush been out of office? Anytime I have ever been promoted into a position I immediately change the things that I do not like, doesn't make sense, or doesn't profit our company. I guess Obama is just that powerless he continues to do the same things liberals hate about Bush.
But hey, if he had a son he'd be just like Trayvon. Too bad he spends all of his time show boating for the media and not paying attention to what REALLY matters.
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

<quoted text>So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.

Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.

Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.

You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.

You make me sick.

Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.
Very good points!
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

<quoted text>No. Replacing a contractor with another, with all the attendant moving, facilities change, and loss of experience are all considerations.

Neither you nor I have all the information (or expertise) to make that decision.

So you will complain bitterly. I will accept the decisions of those who are in a position to make an informed determination.
Yes because those in the positions now are doing SUCH a wonderful job! Make sure you recharge your "Obamaphone" so you can continue to spread your devotion.
:)
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

<quoted text>Apparently you think that you know me well enough to write my responses. So go ahead. That will save me a lot of time.

As to the "kid of (mine)," there is no such person on this thread. However, the guy who does comment on this thread sure knows how to "spin you up" with just a few words. I admire that.

I truly hope that you get over your sickness soon. Best regards.
I must know you as well also, I can pretty much predict every lame response/excuse you post.
God bless America

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone else remember the hundreds of times Obama said the "Affordable Health Care" would not effect your insurance. If you like yours you can keep it?(June 29, 2012 was one I remember).
Well......UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work.....even if you "like it"
Just one more lie told to the lemmings.
No worries to those who don't work or are in congress you will be well taken care of.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is exactly what was expected.
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. He suspended payments (site your source), if so, big deal, how much was already sent and how much was sent to other countries during the last few years?
3. What sequester?
1. No. Are you?
2. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/senator-obama-adm...
http://www.infowars.com/senator-obama-adminis...
http://rt.com/news/obama-suspend-aid-egypt-69...
3. I did not mention the sequester.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know? Everything is Bush's fault. How long has Bush been out of office? Anytime I have ever been promoted into a position I immediately change the things that I do not like, doesn't make sense, or doesn't profit our company. I guess Obama is just that powerless he continues to do the same things liberals hate about Bush.
But hey, if he had a son he'd be just like Trayvon. Too bad he spends all of his time show boating for the media and not paying attention to what REALLY matters.
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Reagan, Bush41, AND Bush43

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good points!
<.giggle!.> "You make me sick" is a very good point? ROFL!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because those in the positions now are doing SUCH a wonderful job! Make sure you recharge your "Obamaphone" so you can continue to spread your devotion.
:)
What, precisely, IS an "Obamaphone"? How could I use such a phone to "spread (my) devotion"? You better quit listening to Rush, and try to think on your own!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I must know you as well also, I can pretty much predict every lame response/excuse you post.
Predict what I am going to respond to this one of your posts.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

God bless America wrote:
Does anyone else remember the hundreds of times Obama said the "Affordable Health Care" would not effect your insurance. If you like yours you can keep it?(June 29, 2012 was one I remember).
Well...... UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work..... even if you "like it"
No worries to those who don't work or are in congress you will be well taken care of.
Blather on. You have not yet figured out that the "Affordable Healthcare Act" is NOT universal healthcare insurance.

If you do not like what UPS is (allegedly) doing, why don't you complain to USP?
DAWG the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Very good points!
Thanks

Dawg did exactly what I said he would do. He avoided the subject and ran like the little coward that he is. He knows if be tries to take me on he will crushed. So he hides behind his chickenshit responses.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

ANOTHER BLACK ON WHITE MURDER but not reported as a hate crime. It has been getting worse since oboma has been in office.

An 89-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenagers in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton died in the hospital Thursday morning from the injuries he sustained in the brutal attack.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89...

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

God bless America wrote:
Well......UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work.....even if you "like it"
Everything they tried to sell ObamaCare with has turned out to be a lie. It's one big scam, or sham, whatever you wanna call it. It's a disaster already happening.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know? Everything is Bush's fault. How long has Bush been out of office? Anytime I have ever been promoted into a position I immediately change the things that I do not like, doesn't make sense, or doesn't profit our company. I guess Obama is just that powerless he continues to do the same things liberals hate about Bush.
Bush is their standby "run and hide when they can't defend Obama" line. It shows not only how ignorant they are but how pathetic and sad as well.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Thanks
Dawg did exactly what I said he would do. He avoided the subject and ran like the little coward that he is. He knows if be tries to take me on he will crushed. So he hides behind his chickenshit responses.
Oh, dear me! I have been "crushed"! By the "QUEEN of England"!

I am SO upset!_8-)

(Actually, "OWNEDSville," you would find it difficult to "crush" a paper bag.)

I do not even have to "take you on." Your own words, as demonstrated above, indict you and adequately demonstrate your lack of any competence whatsoever. Just because you have some "cronies" who kiss up to you in their typical "knee-jerk" fashion, that does not make what you say to be correct.

All I have to do is to make a few well-aimed remarks, and just stand by and watch you go into another one of your typical "meltdowns." You are my greatest ally (and your own greatest enemy) in proving your "rinse and repeat" lack of logic.
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

<quoted text>Bush is their standby "run and hide when they can't defend Obama" line. It shows not only how ignorant they are but how pathetic and sad as well.
I can admit Bush had his faults but this president has the opportunity to change that. He said numerous times during the debates he would and then turned around and extended them and/or made worse.
These libs are true lemmings
God bless America

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
ANOTHER BLACK ON WHITE MURDER but not reported as a hate crime. It has been getting worse since oboma has been in office.

An 89-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenagers in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton died in the hospital Thursday morning from the injuries he sustained in the brutal attack.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89...
I'm sure Al Sharpton "frowned" on this....that makes it ok and not a hate crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what ever happen to 26 min jade 7
new snitch working bar seen in town 41 min jade 11
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr vote to vote 10,207
who was busted for meth on gibson street 3 hr Officer Bowden 3
Who got busted today 3 hr Officer Bowden 4
why do men cheat on good women 3 hr Hello 41
Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot... 4 hr corruptors 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••