“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86389 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I must know you as well also, I can pretty much predict every lame response/excuse you post.
Predict what I am going to respond to this one of your posts.

#86390 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
Does anyone else remember the hundreds of times Obama said the "Affordable Health Care" would not effect your insurance. If you like yours you can keep it?(June 29, 2012 was one I remember).
Well...... UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work..... even if you "like it"
Just one more lie told to the lemmings.
No worries to those who don't work or are in congress you will be well taken care of.
Blather on. You have not yet figured out that the "Affordable Healthcare Act" is NOT universal healthcare insurance.

If you do not like what UPS is (allegedly) doing, why don't you complain to USP?
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86391 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Very good points!
Thanks

Dawg did exactly what I said he would do. He avoided the subject and ran like the little coward that he is. He knows if be tries to take me on he will crushed. So he hides behind his chickenshit responses.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Branson, MO

#86392 Aug 22, 2013
ANOTHER BLACK ON WHITE MURDER but not reported as a hate crime. It has been getting worse since oboma has been in office.

An 89-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenagers in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton died in the hospital Thursday morning from the injuries he sustained in the brutal attack.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89...

United States

#86393 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
Does anyone else remember the hundreds of times Obama said the "Affordable Health Care" would not effect your insurance. If you like yours you can keep it?(June 29, 2012 was one I remember).
Well......UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work.....even if you "like it"
No worries to those who don't work or are in congress you will be well taken care of.
Everything they tried to sell ObamaCare with has turned out to be a lie. It's one big scam, or sham, whatever you wanna call it. It's a disaster already happening.

United States

#86394 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know? Everything is Bush's fault. How long has Bush been out of office? Anytime I have ever been promoted into a position I immediately change the things that I do not like, doesn't make sense, or doesn't profit our company. I guess Obama is just that powerless he continues to do the same things liberals hate about Bush.
But hey, if he had a son he'd be just like Trayvon. Too bad he spends all of his time show boating for the media and not paying attention to what REALLY matters.
Bush is their standby "run and hide when they can't defend Obama" line. It shows not only how ignorant they are but how pathetic and sad as well.

#86395 Aug 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Dawg did exactly what I said he would do. He avoided the subject and ran like the little coward that he is. He knows if be tries to take me on he will crushed. So he hides behind his chickenshit responses.
Oh, dear me! I have been "crushed"! By the "QUEEN of England"!

I am SO upset!_8-)

(Actually, "OWNEDSville," you would find it difficult to "crush" a paper bag.)

I do not even have to "take you on." Your own words, as demonstrated above, indict you and adequately demonstrate your lack of any competence whatsoever. Just because you have some "cronies" who kiss up to you in their typical "knee-jerk" fashion, that does not make what you say to be correct.

All I have to do is to make a few well-aimed remarks, and just stand by and watch you go into another one of your typical "meltdowns." You are my greatest ally (and your own greatest enemy) in proving your "rinse and repeat" lack of logic.
God bless America

Park Hills, MO

#86396 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>Bush is their standby "run and hide when they can't defend Obama" line. It shows not only how ignorant they are but how pathetic and sad as well.
I can admit Bush had his faults but this president has the opportunity to change that. He said numerous times during the debates he would and then turned around and extended them and/or made worse.
These libs are true lemmings
God bless America

Park Hills, MO

#86397 Aug 22, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
ANOTHER BLACK ON WHITE MURDER but not reported as a hate crime. It has been getting worse since oboma has been in office.

An 89-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenagers in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton died in the hospital Thursday morning from the injuries he sustained in the brutal attack.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89...
I'm sure Al Sharpton "frowned" on this....that makes it ok and not a hate crime.

United States

#86398 Aug 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear me! I have been "crushed"! By the "QUEEN of England"!

I am SO upset!_8-)

(Actually, "OWNEDSville," you would find it difficult to "crush" a paper bag.)

I do not even have to "take you on." Your own words, as demonstrated above, indict you and adequately demonstrate your lack of any competence whatsoever. Just because you have some "cronies" who kiss up to you in their typical "knee-jerk" fashion, that does not make what you say to be correct.

All I have to do is to make a few well-aimed remarks, and just stand by and watch you go into another one of your typical "meltdowns." You are my greatest ally (and your own greatest enemy) in proving your "rinse and repeat" lack of logic.
YAWN! Just another gutless coward Yellow Mutt post.

You just can't help but prove you are a moron.
GOP Going Down In Flames

Saint Louis, MO

#86399 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
?????

You are delusional ....you were up all night on METH again!!!!
GOP Self Destructing

Saint Louis, MO

#86400 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I can admit Bush had his faults but this president has the opportunity to change that. He said numerous times during the debates he would and then turned around and extended them and/or made worse.
Your rigth W had his faults ...he started the collapse of the GOP that we are now witnessing.

only a lemming would still be a conservative
GOP Self Destructing

Saint Louis, MO

#86401 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
Well......UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work.....even if you "like it"
One word Republican responce:
"ROMNEYCARE"

No Worries!

#86402 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
The US House of Representatives has a lot of "Tea Party" members -- who will vote against ANYTHING which could get our economy improving -- just to defy the president and to attempt to make him "fail."

If the president "fails," so does the country. Why cannot the "Tea Partiers," and their sympathizers, see this? Are they REALLY "traitors" to the United States of America?

Rush Limbaugh STILL has a webpage which states that Limbaugh WANTS President Obama to fail. And -- thus -- his non-thinking "dittoheads" rush to "want" the same thing.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2009/01/16/...

#86403 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So write the comment which I SHOULD have made. You have bragged that you can predict exactly what I am going to say. Put your fingers where your mouth is. Or are you unable to actually DO what you said that you "can" do?(Why does the word "impotent" come to mind?)

#86404 Aug 23, 2013
GOP Going Down In Flames wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
You are delusional .... you were up all night on METH again!!!!
ROFL! Yeah, it is clear that "OWNEDsville" was up all night, frantically clicking the "reload" icon, so he could get his "fix" by typing more idiocy.

#86405 Aug 23, 2013
GOP Self Destructing wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rigth W had his faults ...he started the collapse of the GOP that we are now witnessing.
only a lemming would still be a conservative
I fully expect, and hope, that the intelligent conservatives will form a new political party, entirely dropping the GOP -- once great, but now impotent because it has been taken over by people like the clueless "Tea Partiers."

#86406 Aug 23, 2013
GOP Self Destructing wrote:
<quoted text>
One word Republican responce:
"ROMNEYCARE"
No Worries!
ROFL! Yeah, the Republicans LOVED "RomneyCare" -- and so do the citizens of Massachusetts. But when President Obama put his stamp of approval on the "Affordable Care Act," the "RomneyCare" lovers quickly skittered away.

In March 2010, the "Affordable Care Act" became the law of the land.

It still is -- despite the CLUELESS "Tea Partiers" in the US House voting FORTY times to "defund" it!
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

#86407 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Yeah, the Republicans LOVED "RomneyCare" -- and so do the citizens of Massachusetts. But when President Obama put his stamp of approval on the "Affordable Care Act," the "RomneyCare" lovers quickly skittered away.
It still is -- despite the CLUELESS "Tea Partiers" in the US House voting FORTY times to "defund" it!
Getting off the true life discussion here, demonizing the The Tea Party in favor of Obamacare. Get real. I don't have health insurance, lost it, and now will pay taxes because of it. The Liberal Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth in favor of enriching the Liberal Elitists. The Liberal Elites get richer and Americans loose more of their money and benefits too......Obama is on target to smash into a brick wall--better sooner than later. Otherwise this country will end in an "Arab Spring" if Ameicans hit the brick wall first.
God bless America

Saint Louis, MO

#86408 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! Yeah, the Republicans LOVED "RomneyCare" -- and so do the citizens of Massachusetts. But when President Obama put his stamp of approval on the "Affordable Care Act," the "RomneyCare" lovers quickly skittered away.

Romneycare helped the uninsured...it did not effect those who already has insurance.
Obamacare has raised 21 new taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preacher Joel Osteen 17 min christian 3
Handyman services 1 hr Truthfully 27
Andy's Frozen Custard 4 hr George Armstrong ... 1
Well, Barack Hussein Obama has done it again! 6 hr The Watch 6
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 7 hr The Watch 13
Let the Barack Hussein Obama Apology For Americ... 7 hr The Traitor 1
Richards high school 8 hr Cowboy 26
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web