Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85745 Jul 31, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
You excel at stupid.
I excel at many things.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85746 Jul 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, sometime happened to SirTrav in the past few months he has not been on Topix. Hopefully, he can recover.
Nothing has happened to me.
What do you want?

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85747 Jul 31, 2013
Obama's latest pivot
http://tinyurl.com/l792rw6

#85748 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You excel at stupid.
In this post (#85740), you "quote" me as having said:

{YOUR QUOTE} Well, you already know my thoughts about young girls.
Now I find out about sadomasochism. No wonder the neighbor boy took a few months off for therapy.{END QUOTE}

{MY ACTUAL COMMENT #85735}: Well, we already know your thoughts about young girls.

Now we find out that you are into sadomasochism. No wonder you took a few months off Topix for therapy.{END COMMENT}

My "sadomasochism" remark referred to your Comment #85732, "My thoughts: You don't like being unpleasantly spanked!"

Thus, we see that you are back to your old "tricks": rewriting comments as fake quotes. That shows either a lack of originality on your part, or perhaps that your are still having difficulty in readjusting since your therapy. Seek more help, SirTrav.

#85749 Jul 31, 2013
Obama's latest pivot
http://tinyurl.com/l792rw6
1. Your link results in an extremely large photo, which basically cannot be seen in its entirety.

2. What does a "Centre_pivot_irrigator_i n_Canterbury,_New_Zealand.jpg " have to do with President Obama?

3. Seek help.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85750 Jul 31, 2013
Yellow Slow Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In this post (#85740), you "quote" me as having said:
{YOUR QUOTE} Well, you already know my thoughts about young girls.
Now I find out about sadomasochism. No wonder the neighbor boy took a few months off for therapy.{END QUOTE}
{MY ACTUAL COMMENT #85735}: Well, we already know your thoughts about young girls.
Now we find out that you are into sadomasochism. No wonder you took a few months off Topix for therapy.{END COMMENT}
My "sadomasochism" remark referred to your Comment #85732, "My thoughts: You don't like being unpleasantly spanked!"
Thus, we see that you are back to your old "tricks": rewriting comments as fake quotes. That shows either a lack of originality on your part, or perhaps that your are still having difficulty in readjusting since your therapy. Seek more help, SirTrav.
Knowing you, if I just said "spanking" you would have gotten some perverted idea of a sexual invitation.
You've got to get away from thinking everything in the world is either political or sexual.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85751 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Your link results in an extremely large photo, which basically cannot be seen in its entirety.
2. What does a "Centre_pivot_irrigator_i n_Canterbury,_New_Zealand.jpg " have to do with President Obama?
3. Seek help.
1. It's not my problem, if you haven't figured out your computer by now.

2. Humor is lost on you.

3. I do fine without your help.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85752 Jul 31, 2013

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85753 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Your link goes to an article entitled, "People Of All Ages Sign Petition For Mandatory Euthanasia For Senior Citizens Under Obamacare."
Read more: http://savingourfuture.com/2013/07/people-of-...
Are you rational enough to figure out what "mandatory euthanasia" really is?
It is murder.
Yes. I know that. If you had read it, you would have known the article was about how stupid people are in signing petitions. No one right of Obama wants to kill seniors. But the "sheeple" are going to do what they are told to do.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#85754 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Clearly, sometime happened to SirTrav in the past few months he has not been on Topix. Hopefully, he can recover.
Maybe... when the ObamaCare AHC Missouri Exchange is put in place here in January... Lady Trav can get the help and the medication she so desperately needs!

ObamaCare is going to be a blessing for her...and when she isn't a danger ...for us!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85755 Jul 31, 2013
IMA Party for STUPIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe... when the ObamaCare AHC Missouri Exchange is put in place here in January... I can get the help buying the meth I so desperately want!
ObamaCare is going to be a blessing to me and a drain on the rest of you!
Dawg
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#85756 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Lady Trav was fired ...for misusing the internet at her job...when she should have been working...and who wouldn't fire her lazy butt?

She apparently cannot afford internet at home why her ranting ends around 5p when they lock the doors...Sad that now she is wasting hours of valuable time at the MO Career Center Trolling Topix ...instead of looking for a new job.
Jumping In

Arnold, MO

#85757 Jul 31, 2013
The GOP doesn't hold title to all of the STUPID going around, it seems pretty evenly disbursed in the Democrat party also. I often wonder how some of these party snobs can make their utterances with a straight face or a clear conscience. It is time for voters to stop evaluating candidates favorably because they have a D or an R behind their name. Truthfully there isn't much difference between the parties anymore, they are both buying votes with corporate donations and repaying those donors with taxpayer monies. It is all about power and money, they don't give the people don't a second thought. Candidates don't care about the people, they care about being elected. Look at your local government, see how screwed up it is and start working on that. You aren't going to clear anything up at the top until you clean everything up at the bottom. That is where it all starts.

#85761 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Knowing you, if I just said "spanking" you would have gotten some perverted idea of a sexual invitation.
You've got to get away from thinking everything in the world is either political or sexual.
1. Your #85735: http://tinyurl.com/ps9fu5o

2. Your #28254: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex. I become annoyed, because I do not mate indiscriminately, especially with little girls. I ignore them the best I can, and look for less crowded beaches."

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85762 Jul 31, 2013
IM Part STUMP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everybody is a Lady...I misusing the employee at my job...who won't fire my lazy butt.
I apparently cannot afford underwear or soap at home why ranting to hotel clerks before they lock the doors...Sad that now I waste space, food and air at the MO Career Center Trolling Topix ...instead of looking for a new job.
Are you sure I don't leave for work at that time.

#85763 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
1. It's not my problem, if you haven't figured out your computer by now.
2. Humor is lost on you.
3. I do fine without your help.
1. With your associate's degree in computers, you should have figured out by now how to post a graphic with dimensions suitable for viewing on a computer monitor.

2. I find it amusing that you say that humor is lost on you, center-pivot.

3. You do not need my help. You need professional help.
The Real Truth

United States

#85764 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>Are you sure I don't leave for work at that time.
Lol

#85765 Jul 31, 2013
http://tinyurl.com/mvx2vtl
Jay Leno. That's humor, SirTrav.

#85766 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg
Paranoia.

You see me everywhere.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85767 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Your #85735: http://tinyurl.com/ps9fu5o
2. Your #28254: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex. I become annoyed, because I do not mate indiscriminately, especially with little girls. I ignore them the best I can, and look for less crowded beaches."
1. Stick it up your...sideways. Does the seem sexual to you?

2. http://tinyurl.com/kz8dakf

Your such a tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 8 hr grave digger 195
underground west plains (Jan '12) 8 hr Adventure boy 23
Dogs 14 hr grave digger 14
self-hating women 14 hr grave digger 2
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom Tue Johnny R 16
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) Tue grave digger 15
kathy parrish (Jul '11) May 23 Gravestone 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages