|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norotndamus wrote:
<quoted text>Well Norton ...DAWG OWNs you ... its not that hard really.

The proof that you are 'OWNED' is the way DAWG wipes the floor with you everyday ...thus proving you don't know anything about the wild claims you make...that is the definition of being 'OWNED'

Norton if this is giving you a HEADACHE, it's only because of the a@@ kicking DAWG gives you everyday.

The cure ...simply remove your head from your a@@!!!

blessings
CHEERS
Now don't forget to light your "Dawg shrine" and wipe your nose now.
STL tard princess = PATHETIC
You are owned by the men in white coats who pass out your meds and jello
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norotndamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norton ...DAWG OWNs you ... its not that hard really.
The proof that you are 'OWNED' is the way DAWG wipes the floor with you everyday ...thus proving you don't know anything about the wild claims you make...that is the definition of being 'OWNED'
Norton if this is giving you a HEADACHE, it's only because of the a@@ kicking DAWG gives you everyday.
The cure ...simply remove your head from your a@@!!!
blessings
CHEERS
Yes Dawgie, just how many personalities do you have?
You never know which one is going to show up!

CHEERS!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dawgie, just how many personalities do you have?
You never know which one is going to show up!...
Nor do you ever know when your fear and paranoia will strike again.
Jicky rarvis

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

This post is from 2010!!! About voting, what are you retards still talkin about? Surely not the election cause hes gonna be out of office before you tards get done talkin about whatever it is your talkin about! Start a new post instead of an election about 2010! GEEZ IDIOTS!!!
Norotndamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

STL is pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't forget to light your "Dawg shrine" and wipe your nose now.
STL tard princess = PATHETIC
You are owned by the men in white coats who pass out your meds and jello
s

Speaking of Pathetic ...This was posted by someone in Farmington who has exstensive knowledge of the memu at the State Hospital..LOL

Blessings
CHEERS
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch Police Chief Kessler's rant? Would you like for him to be your chief of police?
Why should anyone give up a firearm, unless high-performance, high-capacity weapons are limited further? The present law allows the ownership and (generally) the carrying of firearms.
We hear you and Obama "RANT" every day. One of Obama's supporters in the aftermath of the Martin case said,we need to give all black people guns and then we will see... Is this the type of leader with his minions we want?
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Jicky rarvis wrote:
This post is from 2010!!! About voting, what are you retards still talkin about? Surely not the election cause hes gonna be out of office before you tards get done talkin about whatever it is your talkin about! Start a new post instead of an election about 2010! GEEZ IDIOTS!!!
The new post should be called,Dawggy in the window. It's all about Dawg, he's the center of attention. The first verse to his song would be:How smart is that dawggie in the window (arf, arf)
The one that looks so slim
How smart is that dawggie in the window (arf, arf)
If you want to know,just ask him.
georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

hwy 60 and purple martin belongs to hannah lynn tilley and adam m mobley of missouri. julie is owne of the double wide and fenced in property about the double wide. they are easily found in nixa and the whole works is for sale for 5 million dollars csh. 240 plus acres, 3 good homes, orchard and oil contains SHALE. It works.
julie chambers takes messages and cash. easy title available from govt. office. land is secure from vulture speculators, agents and corrupt politicians in missouri. Jay nixon will sell and steal your soul if you wll accomodate him
with gov, hnglelooper of colorado. Pure tragedy is this smelly cup of nixon-hingleloop.
georgia lynn jones
georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sequille is mentioned at time of ferry wreck in water in pakistan. The baby under tropical cover and d.o.a. is CADENCE LYNYLL. Is cameron kaharisan
demanding retaliation or accountability? Remember your ancient grandmother, georgia lynn and what she represented in her lifetime before politics and tragedy could have ever been so blatant inour lives. B>I> before internet. mUsic and happy. love the pik flower in your hair, cmen. red scarf is brilliant clor to portray.
georgia lynn new york city.
hopefully, all will add up to something of value so that I may see the immediate success guaranteed so long ago.
georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

too many typos. see cameron, colors, pink is pnk.gj
ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, racist bullshit-blah!!!
The REAL Truth:
Liberals have stopped you CONservatives from destroying this country...now all you can do, is destroy yourselves...LOL
I'm lov'n it!
DUH, CURRENTLY LIBERALs RULE. We are currently under liberal destruction......So you narcistic pr_ck/c_nt, you're lov'n it-the destruction of America for everyone.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Jicky rarvis wrote:
Patience is a virtue. So is tolerance.
STL is pathetic

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Norotndamus wrote:
<quoted text>s

Speaking of Pathetic ...This was posted by someone in Farmington who has exstensive knowledge of the memu at the State Hospital..LOL

Blessings
CHEERS
What's a memu?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> We hear you and Obama "RANT" every day. One of Obama's supporters in the aftermath of the Martin case said, we need to give all black people guns and then we will see... Is this the type of leader with his minions we want?
A police chief making a video of himself using "f-words" and condemning "libtards" while he fires a hundred rounds of ammo using two automatic rifles and an automatic pistol is doing a rather dramatic "rant," dontcha think?

In my opinion, the police chief should use a bit more self-control, take an anger management course, and see a psychiatrist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There IS one "silver lining" to the chief's videos:

Police Chief Mark Kessler -- Gun-Hugging Poster Child for Additional Gun Control

(Many thanks to you for allowing me to discuss Chief Kessler again.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH, CURRENTLY LIBERALs RULE. We are currently under liberal destruction...... So you narcistic pr_ck/c_nt, you're lov'n it- the destruction of America for everyone.
Oh, Oh! "ralph"'s sky is falling again!
haha

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>A police chief making a video of himself using "f-words" and condemning "libtards" while he fires a hundred rounds of ammo using two automatic rifles and an automatic pistol is doing a rather dramatic "rant," dontcha think?

In my opinion, the police chief should use a bit more self-control, take an anger management course, and see a psychiatrist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There IS one "silver lining" to the chief's videos:

Police Chief Mark Kessler -- Gun-Hugging Poster Child for Additional Gun Control

(Many thanks to you for allowing me to discuss Chief Kessler again.)
A NY democrats shows his wiener to tons of women apologizes, does it again and apologizes.
In my opinion, Anthony Weiner should use a bit more self-control and see a psychiatrist.
Boned in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

STL is pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a memu?
funny...But I would think you'd ask "What's a job"????

OwnedSVILLE a "job" is what we do, in order to pay taxes, that incarcerate and feed your mother, in jail!

I OWN YOU!
Boned in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, Oh! "ralph"'s sky is falling again!
ha haa haaa
GAME POINT!!
STL tard is methed out

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Boned in OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>funny...But I would think you'd ask "What's a job"????

OwnedSVILLE a "job" is what we do, in order to pay taxes, that incarcerate and feed your mother, in jail!

I OWN YOU!
No one mentioned a "job" and I'm sure the "job" you do daily to support your meth habits isn't a prideful one. How are those knees feeling? Do you charge more than your STL rate of $1.00 B1G1 when you get "boned in Owensville"?
What a moron.
Boned in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

STL tard is methed out wrote:
<quoted text>
No one mentioned a "job" and I'm sure the "job" you do daily to support your meth habits isn't a prideful one. How are those knees feeling? Do you charge more than your STL rate of $1.00 B1G1 when you get "boned in Owensville"?
What a moron.
YAWN...is that the best you could do ...really?

Your attempt at a post is just like your dad's condom ...
a total fail!!!!

I OWN YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i think i really like Bobby Floyd 13 min Running with the fools 9
Traffic cameras 15 min grave digger 9
Grave Digger 34 min Rolling Doobies 13
Worst Restaurant Service and Food (Jan '11) 1 hr Show-Me 55
why do men cheat on good women 2 hr wrong 55
Landscaping and lawn maintenance 4 hr WTF 6
Hardees of West Plains 6 hr grave digger 30
•••
•••