DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND

United States

#85461 Jul 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Of which there is none. Or any of my dancing.

You are demented, and dream your own visions in hope that there will be one sliver of hope for your escape from reality. But there is none, and you will wither and blow away with the wind.
I pulled your strings again and you did your Queen of England dance right on cue.

Who owns you? I OWN YOU!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85462 Jul 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text> ... It's kind of ironic that Dawg and his retarded son make up less then 1.7% of the total IQ points on this one thread.
Ah, so you would have expected "Dawg and his retarded son" to make up 98.3% of the total IQ points on this one thread, since you contribute so few IQ points?

Now that's really ironic.
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen

Chesterfield, MO

#85463 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Dance my little puppet dance!! I just pull your strings and you perform right on demand.
Who owns you? I OWN YOU!!
LMAO!!!
Same goes for that retard kid of yours. LOL!
OWNEDsville the only thing you've been pulling on ...is your d*ck!
DAWG not only OWNS YOU ...it's obvious that he also BONES YOU!!!!
You are one sad OWNED trasgendered queerbilly!
You exist only for our entertainment
ha haa haaa,,,,
Ralph

United States

#85464 Jul 22, 2013
Obama said what? "Travin Martin was him 35 years ago." The last thing this country will need is another Obama 35 years from now! KUDOs to George Zimmerman! Too bad we did not have a George Zimmerman 35 years ago. Can you emangine an America with prosperity and growth? Only will happen without an Obama..........
Concerned

Chesterfield, MO

#85465 Jul 22, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Obama said what? "Travin Martin was him 35 years ago." The last thing this country will need is another Obama 35 years from now! KUDOs to George Zimmerman! Too bad we did not have a George Zimmerman 35 years ago. Can you emangine an America with prosperity and growth? Only will happen without an Obama..........
Ralph your Racist HATE Post was reported to Topix ...and the FBI

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85466 Jul 22, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<.noting that "Ralph" thinks "the sky is falling," and forgetting the debt legacy left by George W. Bush, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush.>

"Emagine" a Dow Jones closing at 7,949 when President Obama was inaugurated, and today's Dow Jones right now at 15,549. That is merely 27% per year ... EVERY YEAR.

"Kodos" to a guy who shot a kid? Sad.

United States

#85467 Jul 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text><.noting that "Ralph" thinks "the sky is falling," and forgetting the debt legacy left by George W. Bush, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush.>

"Emagine" a Dow Jones closing at 7,949 when President Obama was inaugurated, and today's Dow Jones right now at 15,549. That is merely 27% per year ... EVERY YEAR.

"Kodos" to a guy who shot a kid? Sad.
It's funny how you support Obamas anti-rich agenda and yet the only thing you can point to to give him any economic success is the one thing that helps the rich get richer. Make up your mind moron.

Tell us Dawg, what has Obama done that has led to the stock market rise? State specific policies, backed by legislation, and show with statistics that demonstrate how it accomplished it.

My money says you can't. You will rely of your usual arrogant mockery comments intended to hide your inability to do it.

Prove me wrong Dawg !

When, not IF, when the stock market crashes again, and it will before the end of his term, are you going to give him equal blame? Or will you be a typical Liberal and blame someone else?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85468 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>It's funny how you support Obamas anti-rich agenda and yet the only thing you can point to to give him any economic success is the one thing that helps the rich get richer. Make up your mind moron.

Tell us Dawg, what has Obama done that has led to the stock market rise? State specific policies, backed by legislation, and show with statistics that demonstrate how it accomplished it.

My money says you can't. You will rely of your usual arrogant mockery comments intended to hide your inability to do it.

Prove me wrong Dawg !

When, not IF, when the stock market crashes again, and it will before the end of his term, are you going to give him equal blame? Or will you be a typical Liberal and blame someone else?
He won't be able to because Obama does much of his legislating through executive orders.

United States

#85469 Jul 22, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>He won't be able to because Obama does much of his legislating through executive orders.
He won't be able to because he is as clueless as they come. He has absolutely no idea. All he will do is either ignore it or make some sort of idiotic comment meant to mock.
ha

United States

#85470 Jul 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Ralph your Racist HATE Post was reported to Topix ...and the FBI
Lol, I'm sure the FBI hung up and said, "oh it's the STL tard again, someone go get her a new foil hat and an extra jello"
So True

United States

#85471 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>It's funny how you support Obamas anti-rich agenda and yet the only thing you can point to to give him any economic success is the one thing that helps the rich get richer. Make up your mind moron.

Prove me wrong Dawg !

Very good post!!!

United States

#85472 Jul 22, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>He won't be able to because Obama does much of his legislating through executive orders.
Since you brought that up....

HEY YELLOW DAWG....it can even be an executive order so long as you can show, with facts and links to support them, how it had a positive influence on the stock market. In other words a direct connection.

We ALL will be waiting. For once back up your claims.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85473 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>Since you brought that up....

HEY YELLOW DAWG....it can even be an executive order so long as you can show, with facts and links to support them, how it had a positive influence on the stock market. In other words a direct connection.

We ALL will be waiting. For once back up your claims.
I say exclude executive orders because he did a lot of them to avoid Congress and he has abuses that power in my opinion.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#85474 Jul 22, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
WHO IS SUPPORTING THIS ADMINISTRATION?
Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”– Saul Alinsky,“Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals,” p. 126
As the amnesty debate rages on, one has to ask: Why is it so important to this criminal administration to give a license to illegals to come into America? While most Americans are under the delusion that people favor this administration, the real question is, who exactly supports Barack Hussein Obama? Let’s go down memory lane and recollect just who (so you’ve been told) gives him all this support.
If you remember correctly, CNN’s president resigned last year due to the low viewership it received. Maybe this will shed some light as to why he resigned: Amber Lyon, former news anchor for CNN, said she was ordered to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration, and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network. Lyon said that CNN is paid by U.S. and foreign governments for reporting on some events and not reporting on others. She also stated that the Obama administration pays for CNN content.
The New York Times actually blurted out the truth in their confusion (to their credit, I might add) that all information coming out of the Obama administration is first vetted.
Or what about MSNBC? I’m sorry I even have to bring them into the equation; but their slogan during the election campaign happened to be “Lean Forward,” which is directly derived from the communist playbook. MSNBC parades people like radical lesbian Rachel Maddow, the shameful uncivil rights want-to-be leader Al Sharpton, and Chris “it’s a terrible place to be when you’re brains are in someone else’s head” Matthews.
MSNBC’s ratings can’t get any lower than a snake’s belly, and that is just where they happen to be right now. These outlets are the ones that are attempting to remind those who do not have enough common sense to know right from wrong that Barack Hussein Obama has the support of the majority of Americans.
Nothing could be further from the truth!
Don’t you remember that in the 2010 elections, 63 Democratic representatives were unseated?
Do you remember that Barack Hussein Obama had to move the 2012 Democratic Convention from a 74,000-seat arena to a 20,000-seat arena, and he still couldn’t fill the seats by giving away free tickets?
Do you remember when it was reported in Milwaukee that people filled up an 18,000-seat arena to see Barack Hussein Obama, when in fact there were only 5,000 seats available?
Do you remember that 70 percent of Obama’s Twitter followers were found to be fake accounts, created out of thin air?
Do you remember when Stevie Wonder couldn’t get 200 people to show up for a fundraiser for Obama?
Did you forget that during the re-election inauguration, there weren’t even enough people in Washington, D.C., to fill up the hotel rooms?
And of course, you surely haven’t forgotten the massive voter fraud that took place in the United States in the last election.
Communist dictator Josef Stalin said,“Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.”
But what about all those black supporters, Bradlee? Let’s talk about those black supporters. Don’t you remember that 7 in 10 black voters supported the Prop 8 marriage decision?
The black population is also awakening to the fact that Obama is Planned Parenthood’s greatest advocate.
So who supports Barack Hussein Obama?
Well, the homosexuals who make up less than 1.7 percent of the population do – the very ones who are being used as a political battering ram only to make way for Shariah law (they just haven’t realized that yet).
MORE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/who-is-suppo...
With your theory, why did Reagan give full amnesty to illegals?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#85475 Jul 22, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”– Saul Alinsky,“Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals,” p. 126
As the amnesty debate rages on, one has to ask: Why is it so important to this criminal administration to give a license to illegals to come into America? While most Americans are under the delusion that people favor this administration, the real question is, who exactly supports Barack Hussein Obama? Let’s go down memory lane and recollect just who (so you’ve been told) gives him all this support.
If you remember correctly, CNN’s president resigned last year due to the low viewership it received. Maybe this will shed some light as to why he resigned: Amber Lyon, former news anchor for CNN, said she was ordered to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration, and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network. Lyon said that CNN is paid by U.S. and foreign governments for reporting on some events and not reporting on others. She also stated that the Obama administration pays for CNN content.
The New York Times actually blurted out the truth in their confusion (to their credit, I might add) that all information coming out of the Obama administration is first vetted.
Or what about MSNBC? I’m sorry I even have to bring them into the equation; but their slogan during the election campaign happened to be “Lean Forward,” which is directly derived from the communist playbook. MSNBC parades people like radical lesbian Rachel Maddow, the shameful uncivil rights want-to-be leader Al Sharpton, and Chris “it’s a terrible place to be when you’re brains are in someone else’s head” Matthews.
MSNBC’s ratings can’t get any lower than a snake’s belly, and that is just where they happen to be right now. These outlets are the ones that are attempting to remind those who do not have enough common sense to know right from wrong that Barack Hussein Obama has the support of the majority of Americans.
Don’t you remember that in the 2010 elections, 63 Democratic representatives were unseated?
Do you remember that Barack Hussein Obama had to move the 2012 Democratic Convention from a 74,000-seat arena to a 20,000-seat arena, and he still couldn’t fill the seats by giving away free tickets?
Do you remember when it was reported in Milwaukee that people filled up an 18,000-seat arena to see Barack Hussein Obama, when in fact there were only 5,000 seats available?
Do you remember that 70 percent of Obama’s Twitter followers were found to be fake accounts, created out of thin air?
Do you remember when Stevie Wonder couldn’t get 200 people to show up for a fundraiser for Obama?
Did you forget that during the re-election inauguration, there weren’t even enough people in Washington, D.C., to fill up the hotel rooms?
And of course, you surely haven’t forgotten the massive voter fraud that took place in the United States in the last election.
Communist dictator Josef Stalin said,“Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.”
But what about all those black supporters, Bradlee? Let’s talk about those black supporters. Don’t you remember that 7 in 10 black voters supported the Prop 8 marriage decision?
The black population is also awakening to the fact that Obama is Planned Parenthood’s greatest advocate.
Well, the homosexuals who make up less than 1.7 percent of the population do – the very ones who are being used as a political battering ram only to make way for Shariah law (they just haven’t realized that yet).
With your theory here, why do you believe Reagan gave full amnesty for illegal aliens?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#85476 Jul 22, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
So with your theory, why do you suppose Reagan gave illegal aliens full amnesty?

United States

#85477 Jul 22, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So with your theory, why do you suppose Reagan gave illegal aliens full amnesty?
Are you trying to take away the title of rinse & repeat retard from the St Louis Princess? He's not going to like that. It's his only accomplishment in life.

United States

#85478 Jul 22, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>I say exclude executive orders because he did a lot of them to avoid Congress and he has abuses that power in my opinion.
That true. But, we are taking about Dawg trying to come up with something. He's pretty clueless and not very bright so I thought I would make it easier for him. Plus it's one less excuse he can use as to why he can't.
OWNEDsvilles MELTDOWN

Chesterfield, MO

#85479 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That true. But, we are taking about Dawg trying to come up with something. He's pretty clueless and not very bright so I thought I would make it easier for him. Plus it's one less excuse he can use as to why he can't.
Obviously OWNEDsville gets very delusion when she's off her meds.

OWNEDsville is nothing more then a delusional moron who plays the "Internet fantasy life".

She exists here on Topix for our amusement...and cheap entertainment at that.

OWNEDsville is clearly having a rather messy MELTDOWN today!

I OWN YOU like the bank OWNS your Trailer Home
OWNEDsville FEMAmeltdown

Chesterfield, MO

#85480 Jul 22, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So with your theory, why do you suppose Reagan gave illegal aliens full amnesty?
That's a Gotcha GAME POINT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this an accurate description of God? 1 hr The God Delusion 1
Prostitution should be legal. 2 hr Richard 3
Am I the only Jewish person in this town? 2 hr Dick Richards 32
Childhood Indoctrination 2 hr Tough Love For Ch... 1
Another Plane Goes Missing With 155 People On B... 3 hr Fly Like An Eagle 1
Am I the only one in favor of a $20 per hour mi... 4 hr Not A Liberal 6
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 4 hr Richard Dawkins 49
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web