DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85274 Jul 19, 2013
what a fool wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico and Canada are both in North America. Any children born in North America are Americans. North and South America make up the Americas. Just like any children born in Spain, or France, or Germany are Europeans. Tool.
You not only got made to look like a fool, but compounded the damage by engaging in an ill advised decision to congratulate yourself and talk smack. Now you look doubly stupid.
Sigh. Dumbass.
I thought Dawg was the only one stupid enough to think that crap. No shot they are Sherlock, but people that are citizens of Canada are CANADIANS!! Find me a citizen IN CANADA that calls themselves an AMERICAN. Until then the only thing you have accomplished is proving that there is a second city in Missouri that is missing its idiot.

The Euro stuff was called sarcasm DUMBASS!!

Sigh, just another of your own stupidity.
what a fool IS A FOOL

Norwood, MO

#85275 Jul 19, 2013
what a fool I AM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico and Canada are both in North America. Any children born in North America are Americans. North and South America make up the Americas. Just like any children born in Spain, or France, or Germany are Europeans. Tool.
You not only got made to look like a fool, but compounded the damage by engaging in an ill advised decision to congratulate yourself and talk smack. Now you look doubly stupid.
Sigh. Dumbass.
What the hell are you talking about? People who live in European countries don't refer to themselves as "Europeans". They refer to themselves by either what country they live in or what their heritage is. Secondly people who live in Canada call themselves Canadians, unless they hold citizenship in another country, and the same goes for Mexico. Or any other country south of our border since they are all in either South America or Central America.

You shouldn't be saying anyone is a dumbass or making themselves look doubly stupid given how stupid you just made yourself look.

I suspect you are just Yellow Dawg logged out and using an unregistered name to defend your stupid. No possible way could two people stupid enough to think that load of crap can end up on the same forum together.
Outstate GOP DumbASSClown

Chesterfield, MO

#85276 Jul 19, 2013
what a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico and Canada are both in North America. Any children born in North America are Americans. North and South America make up the Americas. Just like any children born in Spain, or France, or Germany are Europeans. Tool.
Sigh. Dumbass.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...Do you know that "European" is used as a term IN THE AMERICAS for "whites" as opposd to the indeginous peoples...it's also used on 3 other continents that way...did you...Hmmmmmmmmm?

Game Point

Thank you for proving you are a DumbASS!

United States

#85277 Jul 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>We are all Americans. No matter what State we live in or the color of our skin or the level of income.
Nobody is talking about states or skin color. Dawg and this other moron are claiming that citizens of Canada and Mexico are Americans and Dawg went further and said that people from the USA are necessarily Americans.

States and skin color have nothing to do with this idiocy that Dawg and his new BFF are spewing.

Chesterfield, MO

#85278 Jul 19, 2013
grave digger wrote:
you two should kiss and make up,,,and get it over with already,,,ha haa haaa,,,qweers,,,
I hear your PA tells everyone in jail, that you're the best kisser!

ha haa haaa,,,,

United States

#85279 Jul 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Demtard wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your top man says after you've taken the last of his buddies into your ass for the night? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ROFLMAO!!!

Chesterfield, MO

#85280 Jul 19, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the only one stupid enough to think that crap. No shot they are Sherlock, but people that are citizens of Canada are CANADIANS!! Find me a citizen IN CANADA that calls themselves an AMERICAN. Until then the only thing you have accomplished is proving that there is a second city in Missouri that is missing its idiot.
The Euro stuff was called sarcasm DUMBASS!!
Sigh, just another of your own stupidity.
Sigh,you two should kiss and make up,,,and get it over with already,,,ha haa haaa,,, you qweer

Game Point
what a fool IS A FOOL

Norwood, MO

#85281 Jul 19, 2013
Ha Haa Haaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Watching you do your Pinnochio Dance when you get your ass kicked is even funnier then when you make the stupid comments you make on a repeated basis.
GAME POINT!!!
Why do you copy everybody's post? Are you trying to prove you are as retarded as everyone says you are? I always thought people were just picking on you but I see they mean it when they say. You sure give good cause for them to think you are retarded.
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85282 Jul 19, 2013
what a fool IS A FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you copy everybody's post? Are you trying to prove you are as retarded as everyone says you are? I always thought people were just picking on you but I see they mean it when they say. You sure give good cause for them to think you are retarded.
YAWN...

"You're a joke. You exist only for the rest of our entertainment".

Now Dance For Me Pinnochio

Game Point

United States

#85283 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you copy everybody's post? Are you trying to prove you are as retarded as everyone says you are? I always thought people were just picking on you but I see they mean it when they say. You sure give good cause for them to think you are retarded.
Don't mind Yellow Dawgs retarded son, the St Louis Princess as we call him. Dawg let's him play on here so he doesn't have to pay attention to him. Just ignore him like everyone does. He isn't worth your time or effort. Pat him on the head and smile at him. That is all the retard is looking for.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85284 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>Nobody is talking about states or skin color. Dawg and this other moron are claiming that citizens of Canada and Mexico are Americans and Dawg went further and said that people from the USA are necessarily Americans.

States and skin color have nothing to do with this idiocy that Dawg and his new BFF are spewing.
Okay, let me make a simple point. It may not be how we refer to ourselves, but how others refer to us. I have heard people on this side of the pond refer to someone/something as European. I would bet that there are people over there that do the same to us regardless of specific country.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85285 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you copy everybody's post? Are you trying to prove you are as retarded as everyone says you are? I always thought people were just picking on you but I see they mean it when they say. You sure give good cause for them to think you are retarded.
It's because they don't have a thought of their own.
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85286 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I suspect you are just OWNEDsille using an unregistered name to defend your stupid. No possible way could two people stupid enough to think that load of crap can end up on the same forum together.

You sure give good cause for them to think you are retarded
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85287 Jul 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they don't have a thought of their own.
I apologize for this person attempting to derail your topic. They are trying to bully by impersonating me. I have gotten under their skin and they are trying to intimidate me off which doesn't work.

They are posting on this thread and you all have correctly labelled them.
time 2 stand our ground

Chesterfield, MO

#85288 Jul 19, 2013
All you white people,stay out of St.Louis this weekend,with the Trayvon Martin Protest going on. You don't know what might happen. We don't need any innocent victims. Being nice to the Black people,isn't gonna change anything either.

United States

#85290 Jul 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, let me make a simple point. It may not be how we refer to ourselves, but how others refer to us. I have heard people on this side of the pond refer to someone/something as European. I would bet that there are people over there that do the same to us regardless of specific country.
Again you are putting things into that never existed. What people refer to others as has absolutely nothing to do with the idiocy that Dawg spewed.

It had nothing to do with anything other then what country a person is a citizen of and what that makes them. Like I challenged that other idiot, find me one Canadian that calls themselves an American. They don't. They call themselves Canadians because they are proud of where they are from.

By Dawgs idiotic logic people from Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Nicaragua, and everyone else in between are Americans. After all they are from Central and South America.

They are not. Go to any country in the world and ask them where Americans live and they will say the United States. We are Americans. Canadians are Canadians, Mexicans are Mexicans, and Yellow Dawg is an idiot for saying otherwise.

United States

#85291 Jul 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>It's because they don't have a thought of their own.
It's because the St Louis poster is a retard. Not being insultive, it's just a proven fact. I see he is now trying to pretend someone is impersonating him. Another one of his retard antics. Just ignore him.

United States

#85292 Jul 19, 2013
time 2 stand our ground wrote:
All you white people,stay out of St.Louis this weekend,with the Trayvon Martin Protest going on. You don't know what might happen. We don't need any innocent victims. Being nice to the Black people,isn't gonna change anything either.
I stay out of St Louis every weekend and every weekday. St Louis is the Detroit of Missouri. Nothing but a run down cesspool of drug addicts, gangs, white trash, and retards.
Geography Teacher

Florissant, MO

#85293 Jul 19, 2013
Please don't fight over the obvious, children.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

All of the following are THE AMERICAS

North America = Alaska, Canada, and United States

Central Amrerica = Mexico, Quatamala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama.

South America = Venezuela, Peru, Columbia, Brazil, Guyana. Suriname, French Gulana, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chili, Argentina, and Uruguay.
OWNEDsville gets Arrested

Chesterfield, MO

#85294 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I stay out of St Louis every weekend and every weekday. St Louis is the Detroit of Missouri. Nothing but a run down cesspool of drug addicts, gangs, white trash, and retards.
Funny... the real truth ...is because of all those outstanding arrest warrents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Armstrong Hardwood Products Stay In Business? 4 min lol 9
One more thought about Richards West Plains N. 24 min Morris 3
Can you be a good Christian if you are a Democrat? 27 min Lady Deanna 11
DELETER OF THE FREE WORLD Clinton deleted all e... 33 min Lenny 6
Richards high school 1 hr Sensible 354
Complaint By North High School Group Against R-... 1 hr r-5 citizen 3
BEFORE YOU VOTE on Richards High School... 1 hr Seriously 42
West Plains School District receives subpoena f... 6 hr Shenanigans 35
West Plains Dating
Find my Match