Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Wow

Brookfield, CT

#85114 Jul 16, 2013
Tin Man wrote:
<quoted text>Digger, I change my screen name all the time, just like many others do on topix. I threw up Tin Man to see how long it would take you to take the bait.

The Tin Man was not the character in The Wizard of Oz that needed a brain. It was the scarecrow. I knew you were too stupid to notice this fact. That is why I baited you and you never made the incorrect association between the Tin Man who needed a heart, not a brain.

You seem to be 10 sandwiches shy of a 12 sandwich picnic.
Wowser, you really stumped everyone, lol. oh yes, he must be stupid because everyone who has any intelligence would know something from a children's book/movie.
Now quote us something from Spongebob since children's shows seems to be your only thing in the bag. First you probably need to put down the coloring book and brush up on your Spongebob skills.
PATHETIC
Nort

Florissant, MO

#85115 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Hispanic Americans or Latino Americans?? Which is it?
Just sayin'!
CHEERS!
People of spanish-speaking origin or ancestry are hispanic (ex. Mexicans, Spaniards). Latino is a broader term used in the United States to depict people of Latin American extraction or descent (ex. South Americans).

You are asking me a question and call me stupid. You are lucky I even bothered to clarify for you.
Are you

Florissant, MO

#85116 Jul 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowser, you really stumped everyone, lol. oh yes, he must be stupid because everyone who has any intelligence would know something from a children's book/movie.
Now quote us something from Spongebob since children's shows seems to be your only thing in the bag. First you probably need to put down the coloring book and brush up on your Spongebob skills.
PATHETIC
admitting to this thread that you have never heard the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" from The Wizard of Oz. This movie is an American classic. It is still shown on television every year. You most definitely need to be cultured in classic movies. Oh, I forgot, you are illiterate.
Insane Assylum Wowser

Florissant, MO

#85117 Jul 16, 2013
Your nurses have been searching the entire mental hospital for you. I will call them and report that you are hiding in the office on a computer showing your IQ on topix. I am on the phone with them now, Farmington Wowser. They are telling me to keep you busy so they can sneak up on you and put you back in your straight jacket so they can give you some more of your happy pills.

They may let you watch Spongebob if you are a good little patient. No. They just said you are going back to your padded cell. No Spongebob tonight, wowser.
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
PATHETIC

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85118 Jul 17, 2013
Are you wrote:
<quoted text>
admitting to this thread that you have never heard the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" from The Wizard of Oz. This movie is an American classic. It is still shown on television every year. You most definitely need to be cultured in classic movies. Oh, I forgot, you are illiterate.
Brilliant! You sure told "Wow" off! In his defense, perhaps he is a child (or has a child's intelligence).
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#85119 Jul 17, 2013
Are you wrote:
<quoted text>admitting to this thread that you have never heard the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" from The Wizard of Oz. This movie is an American classic. It is still shown on television every year. You most definitely need to be cultured in classic movies. Oh, I forgot, you are illiterate.
Illiterate means not able to read or write...it has nothing to do with watching a movie dumba55!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85120 Jul 17, 2013
Nort wrote:
<quoted text>
People of spanish-speaking origin or ancestry are hispanic (ex. Mexicans, Spaniards). Latino is a broader term used in the United States to depict people of Latin American extraction or descent (ex. South Americans).
You are asking me a question and call me stupid. You are lucky I even bothered to clarify for you.
You really didn't clarify anything O' brilliant wanna-be! You are lucky I responded because you tried to make me look stupid. I can google, too!

CHEERS!
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85121 Jul 17, 2013
Tin Man wrote:
Digger, I change my screen name all the time, just like many others do on topix. I threw up Tin Man to see how long it would take you to take the bait.
The Tin Man was not the character in The Wizard of Oz that needed a brain. It was the scarecrow. I knew you were too stupid to notice this fact. That is why I baited you and you never made the incorrect association between the Tin Man who needed a heart, not a brain.
You seem to be 10 sandwiches shy of a 12 sandwich picnic.
<quoted text>
wow,,,a movie buff,,,that is a classic,,,your answer to the post the grave digger made makes no sense,,,and way off ,,,cuz you got caught changing your topix name like the bipolar the grave digger suspects,,,but good news for you whacky,,,they do have teatment for this made up disease,,,or excuse to get out of trouble in the courts,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,a bipolar movie buff,,,plus with bipolar comes paranoid,,,this is when people are always thinking something is gunna,,,happen and get them,,,so now we have a bipolar movie buff who is paranoid,,,well well well,,,the grave digger shouldnt do this cuz its mean,,,but remember the friday the 13th movies?,,,dont go outside after dark and stay the hell out of the woods this summer,,,remember the movie halloween?,,,mikey myers is in your closet,,,remember the movies saw?,,,stay the f--k away from all warehouse looking abandond buildings,,,remember the movie the ring?,,,dont anwer the phone while watching the tv,,,remember the movie the children of the corn?,,,they are peeking in your windows everynight,,,remember the movie poltergist?,,,oh crap,,,remember the movie the exorcist?,,,may the power of christ condemn you,,,remember the movie nightmare on elm street?,,,freddys gunna get you,,,remember the movie scareface?,,,(in a cuban/italian/al piccino accent)the grave digger tells the truth even when I lie,,,ha haa haaa,,,

#85122 Jul 17, 2013
Travon Martin's telephone friend, Rachel Jeantel, has stated on recent TV interviews that Zimmerman was a "wannabe cop" who should've taken his ass-whooopin.

Third video in this series:

http://on.aol.com/video/rachel-jeantel--i-bel...
Wow

United States

#85123 Jul 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant! You sure told "Wow" off! In his defense, perhaps he is a child (or has a child's intelligence).
Boy he sure did, lol. That's right someone doesn't "watch" movies so they must be "illiterate"...go ahead, keep encouraging your moron child, it's good for the soul.
Last I checked "Wizard of Oz" did not have subtitles.

#85124 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,
,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Why did you change your name to "grave digger"?
Wow

United States

#85125 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>wow,,,a movie buff,,,that is a classic,,,your answer to the post the grave digger made makes no sense,,,and way off ,,,cuz you got caught changing your topix name like the bipolar the grave digger suspects,,,but good news for you whacky,,,they do have teatment for this made up disease,,,or excuse to get out of trouble in the courts,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,a bipolar movie buff,,,plus with bipolar comes paranoid,,,this is when people are always thinking something is gunna,,,happen and get them,,,so now we have a bipolar movie buff who is paranoid,,,well well well,,,the grave digger shouldnt do this cuz its mean,,,but remember the friday the 13th movies?,,,dont go outside after dark and stay the hell out of the woods this summer,,,remember the movie halloween?,,,mikey myers is in your closet,,,remember the movies saw?,,,stay the f--k away from all warehouse looking abandond buildings,,,remember the movie the ring?,,,dont anwer the phone while watching the tv,,,remember the movie the children of the corn?,,,they are peeking in your windows everynight,,,remember the movie poltergist?,,,oh crap,,,remember the movie the exorcist?,,,may the power of christ condemn you,,,remember the movie nightmare on elm street?,,,freddys gunna get you,,,remember the movie scareface?,,,(in a cuban/italian/al piccino accent)the grave digger tells the truth even when I lie,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Yeah the STL moron is a regular Sherlock Holmes, lol
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85126 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why did you change your name to "grave digger"?
didnt change my name,,,so dont understand why your asking,,,you see,,,when a baby was born by???? and was left by the back door of a strip club,,,then raised by strippers and bouncers and got all advise from customers and bar tenders of this strip club,,,but the owner was paranoid and greedy so kept the grave digger in the celler of this building because kids wernt allowed,,,a nice clean dirt floored room that the grave digger called home,,,the grave digger had parties every night,,,women every night,,,any kind of drugs,,,all the booze you could ever want,,,bad ass tattoes,,,became a gang member captain,,,had 4 children by 5 diffrent women,,,thats cuz one was a lezbian,,,got the nick name gravey train cuz of all the money money money me had,,,and before that gravey train nick name,,, was called digger by one of the bouncers cuz everybody digged the gravey train,,,then turned 11 and walked away from that life,,,you dippy,,,ha haa haaa,,,

#85127 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>didnt change my name,,,so dont understand why your asking,,,you see,,,when a baby was born by???? and was left by the back door of a strip club,,,then raised by strippers and bouncers and got all advise from customers and bar tenders of this strip club,,,but the owner was paranoid and greedy so kept the grave digger in the celler of this building because kids wernt allowed,,,a nice clean dirt floored room that the grave digger called home,,,the grave digger had parties every night,,,women every night,,,any kind of drugs,,,all the booze you could ever want,,,bad ass tattoes,,,became a gang member captain,,,had 4 children by 5 diffrent women,,,thats cuz one was a lezbian,,,got the nick name gravey train cuz of all the money money money me had,,,and before that gravey train nick name,,, was called digger by one of the bouncers cuz everybody digged the gravey train,,,then turned 11 and walked away from that life,,,you dippy,,,ha haa haaa,,,
I see. You turned 11, came up from the cellar, and walked away from those 5 different women by whom you had 4 children. Sounds like a "gravey train" ... er ... "grave digger" ... to me!
Wow

United States

#85128 Jul 17, 2013
Travon Martin's telephone friend, Rachel Jeantel, has stated on recent TV interviews that Zimmerman was a "wannabe cop" who should've taken his ass-whooopin.

Third video in this series:

http://on.aol.com/video/rachel-jeantel--i-bel...
She said it so it must be true, lol.
Just like you should believe everything on the Internet.
"Bonjour"
yes I did

Florissant, MO

#85129 Jul 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't clarify anything O' brilliant wanna-be! You are lucky I responded because you tried to make me look stupid. I can google, too!
CHEERS!
You cannot get any plainer than I did. I defined both hispanic and latino for you. It is not my problem that you cannot comprehend 2 simple definitions. Damn, Nort. How dense are you?
She said

Florissant, MO

#85130 Jul 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bonjour"
that the head banging ZM got in their neigborhood was a whoopin. Zimmerman wiggled off the sidewalk into the grass when he was getting that whoopin, which means his head was mostly banged on the ground, not the sidewalk. Zimmerman lied about getting his head banged over and over and over on the sidewalk.

But then again, ZM told many lies. Now we have a renegade juror who is married to a defense lawyer that referred to ZM as George on CNN. That juror obviously had prior knowledge of the case and a made up mind that he was innocent before the trial began. She was really anxious to become one of the jurors. She should have been culled out during the Voir Dure. I smell fish.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85131 Jul 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bonjour"
what? are you saying yellow dog democrat is a french male model?,,,ha haa haaa,,,like the one in the tv add?,,,thats just creepy,,,ha haa haaa,,,and that add on tv is not only funny but stupid,,,cuz we still dont know what happened to that girl after she walked off with that frrench male model,,,now do we,,,did she make it back home safe?,,,is she missing?,,,is she locked in his basement?,,,so many questions,,,ha haa haaa,,,just let her go yellow dog democrat,,,just let her go you freaky creepy male french model bastard,,,ha haa haaa,,,bet if she was a black girl al sharpton would be all over this case,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Digger the redneck

Florissant, MO

#85132 Jul 17, 2013
Excuse me, digger. I got caught changing my screen name? I change my screen name to fit the post most of the time. Like I told you last night, boy, you are way out of your league on this thread.
How long did it take your dumb butt to figure that one out, digger dootle. I was not aware that changing my nic a lot was against topix terms of service because it is not against TOS.
I would be willing to wager that your house trailer is sitting on cinder blocks stacked really high, which leads you to believe you live in a highrise.
Don't concern yourself with me or anybody else who shows an ATT Saint Louis ISP. There are lots of people who use ATT on topix. So don't short circuit your brain trying to figure out who is who.
Damn, your are more dense than I could have ever imagined.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>wow,,,a movie buff,,,that is a classic,,,your answer to the post the grave digger made makes no sense,,,and way off ,,,cuz you got caught changing your topix name like the bipolar the grave digger suspects,,,but good news for you whacky,,,they do have teatment for this made up disease,,,or excuse to get out of trouble in the courts,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,a bipolar movie buff,,,plus with bipolar comes paranoid,,,this is when people are always thinking something is gunna,,,happen and get them,,,so now we have a bipolar movie buff who is paranoid,,,well well well,,,the grave digger shouldnt do this cuz its mean,,,but remember the friday the 13th movies?,,,dont go outside after dark and stay the hell out of the woods this summer,,,remember the movie halloween?,,,mikey myers is in your closet,,,remember the movies saw?,,,stay the f--k away from all warehouse looking abandond buildings,,,remember the movie the ring?,,,dont anwer the phone while watching the tv,,,remember the movie the children of the corn?,,,they are peeking in your windows everynight,,,remember the movie poltergist?,,,oh crap,,,remember the movie the exorcist?,,,may the power of christ condemn you,,,remember the movie nightmare on elm street?,,,freddys gunna get you,,,remember the movie scareface?,,,(in a cuban/italian/al piccino accent)the grave digger tells the truth even when I lie,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Bowser Wowser

Florissant, MO

#85133 Jul 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate means not able to read or write...it has nothing to do with watching a movie dumba55!
In order to READ literary classics, you must know how to read. For example, many people read the Classic book before they watch the movie version.

American Classics always are in print before a movie is made. Comprende, Muchocho

Anybody who is not versed in the American arts or classics in simply uncultured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pokyermom n go. 6 hr Drug hater 3
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 18 hr Read Up 8
Air Evac Lifeteam (Jun '12) 19 hr Work Hard and Smart 79
Trump is West Plains Voice Thu gravedigger is cl... 5
Grisham Properties (Feb '14) Thu gravedigger is cl... 46
Law and Order President Trump Thu gravedigger is cl... 6
Is Shawn Rhoads endorsing Trump or not? Wed eyes roll 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance