Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
KKK

Florissant, MO

#85107 Jul 16, 2013
You are the epitome of moron.

I used the KKK nic to reflect YOUR attitude against people of color. Damn, what an inbred dumbass you are.

It is not my problem if you are too dense to figure out the nic name connection to the actual post.

I can use whatever nic I choose. What you think about that, neanderthal.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your topix name is kkk,,,and the grave digger is twisted and racist,,,yo cant post this kind of post if your a kkk member,,,thats just retarded,,,ha haa haaa,,,and for your info,,,the african kings of those days long ago sold their own people as slaves,,,the only force used was by the black kings,,,and the fact you over looked you retarded kkk member,,,was the fact of the civil war,,,the war faught by white men against white men to free the slaves,,,we all know what the slaves went through,,,but so did the chineese slaves,,,the irish slaves,,,the indian slaves,,,the spanish slaves,,,you dippy,,,now change your topix name cuz the grave digger doesnt like or agree with the kkk hate,,,
Tin Man

Florissant, MO

#85108 Jul 16, 2013
Digger, I change my screen name all the time, just like many others do on topix. I threw up Tin Man to see how long it would take you to take the bait.

The Tin Man was not the character in The Wizard of Oz that needed a brain. It was the scarecrow. I knew you were too stupid to notice this fact. That is why I baited you and you never made the incorrect association between the Tin Man who needed a heart, not a brain.

You seem to be 10 sandwiches shy of a 12 sandwich picnic.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>why would you change your topix name to tin man?,,,self defence,,,ha haa haaa,,,dont need a brain to see whats been going on,,,certain black folks in america have been waiting for a trayvon martain case to happen,,,to have a reason to cause riots and confussion in the streets,,,but the grave digger sees beyond the bullshit,,,cuz all this confussion over this boys death has taken the attention of the people off the multible obama white house scandles,,,now hasnt it?,,,there is over 6,000 black people killed with guns every yr,,,and aint seen obama or al or jessie or holder saying a word about those poor black people who were killed with a gun,,,now have we,,,nope,,,and after the jury finds this zimmerman not guilty,,,now they want riots in the streets,,,civil rights charges,,,all to change the florida laws of self defense,,,wonder who is useing who and for what reasons,,,too bad scandles never go away or stay silent for long,,,
Digger Got Stomped

Florissant, MO

#85109 Jul 16, 2013
You are really out of your league here. We use you for pure entertainment reasons. That is the only reason we reply to your posts.

Perhaps you should go to Sesame Street or other childen's sites where you will be mentallty matched. Your posts reveal that you are still a child trapped in an adult body. You are so infantile. Why don't you go play in the street or something and stop being a nuisance on Yellow Dog's thread.
Digger

Florissant, MO

#85110 Jul 16, 2013
Digger, FOX news is known for fabricating news, reporting false stories, and refusal to publich retractions to correct lies they tell. They are so far to the right that their ideology is bumping into the liberal ideology that is so far to the left. It is hard to distinguish between the two camps, because both are sorely biased against reality.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>all you lefty morons blame fox news for everything,,,cuz not everyone who lives in the real world has to google anything,,,when you can see and hear what people are doing and saying,,,go talk to a black cop anywhere in america,,,in any neighborhood,,,and ask this cop if he or she can tell you what race that is doing the most crimes in that area,,,and you will be shocked cuz when you hear the answer,,,the grave digger dares you to call that cop a lier,,,and then prays this cop uses the tazer on you,,,ha haa haaa,,,you dont need a link on the internet to know whats going on in the real world,,,remember after obama got elected the first time,,,there was joy in the streets,,,and this one black lady yelled into a tv reporters camera that she didnt have to pay her electric bill no more,,,what?,,,was this black lady obamas girlfreind,,,cuz she wasnt obamas wife,,,this was just some regular lady who never met obama and never will,,,but sense he has black blood and looks black,,,he was going to give her,,,cuz she is black,,,everything for free,,,is that not show the world right there black people,,,or should say most black people not all expect everything for free,,,and have figured out why the prison system has more black men then any other race,,,cuz prison is a free ride with free food and they dont have to take responsability for their no telling how many children with no telling how many diffrent mothers,,,then these little abandoned kids and kids mothers have to have welfare help,,,which puts more strain on the whole system,,,and with that said,,,sense obama has been elected president and the regular or most black people think their owed something for free,,,the welfare system numbers have trippled,,,and you can walk on any street in any city in any all black neighborhood in america and ask any black person you come across what year were the slaves freed in america?,,,who freed the slaves?,,,who faught to free the slaves?,,,is africa a nice country?,,,those answers are way to funny,,,but you have to remind them before they answer obama and opra wernt around back then,,,pee-diddy either,,,and see what answers you get,,,then after you hear those answers,,,you will ask yourself,,,what the f--k are they bitching about something they dont know nothing about,,,and then relize the agenda of seperation thats going on in america,,,and the answers you will get will all be repeated from the lips of the al sharptons and jessie jacksons of this world,,,,is the grave digger a racist? or realist?,,,
FYI

Florissant, MO

#85111 Jul 16, 2013
All posts that show up from Saint Louis are att users. All the posts that show up as United States are posting from their cell phones.

Hope that helps you. But there are numerous people on here using the att ISP connection. So just because you see a poster who shows the Saint Louis connection in no way means it is always the same person posting.
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85112 Jul 16, 2013
Hey Nort wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans, South Americans, and the Spanish are called Hispanics or Latinos here in America. Just sayin' to enlighten you.
Hey stupid! Hispanic Americans or Latino Americans?? Which is it?

Just sayin'!

CHEERS!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85113 Jul 16, 2013
Digger wrote:
Digger, FOX news is known for fabricating news, reporting false stories, and refusal to publich retractions to correct lies they tell. They are so far to the right that their ideology is bumping into the liberal ideology that is so far to the left. It is hard to distinguish between the two camps, because both are sorely biased against reality.
<quoted text>
Don't watch Fox News much do ya? I didn't think so!

CHEERS!
Wow

Brookfield, CT

#85114 Jul 16, 2013
Tin Man wrote:
<quoted text>Digger, I change my screen name all the time, just like many others do on topix. I threw up Tin Man to see how long it would take you to take the bait.

The Tin Man was not the character in The Wizard of Oz that needed a brain. It was the scarecrow. I knew you were too stupid to notice this fact. That is why I baited you and you never made the incorrect association between the Tin Man who needed a heart, not a brain.

You seem to be 10 sandwiches shy of a 12 sandwich picnic.
Wowser, you really stumped everyone, lol. oh yes, he must be stupid because everyone who has any intelligence would know something from a children's book/movie.
Now quote us something from Spongebob since children's shows seems to be your only thing in the bag. First you probably need to put down the coloring book and brush up on your Spongebob skills.
PATHETIC
Nort

Florissant, MO

#85115 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Hispanic Americans or Latino Americans?? Which is it?
Just sayin'!
CHEERS!
People of spanish-speaking origin or ancestry are hispanic (ex. Mexicans, Spaniards). Latino is a broader term used in the United States to depict people of Latin American extraction or descent (ex. South Americans).

You are asking me a question and call me stupid. You are lucky I even bothered to clarify for you.
Are you

Florissant, MO

#85116 Jul 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowser, you really stumped everyone, lol. oh yes, he must be stupid because everyone who has any intelligence would know something from a children's book/movie.
Now quote us something from Spongebob since children's shows seems to be your only thing in the bag. First you probably need to put down the coloring book and brush up on your Spongebob skills.
PATHETIC
admitting to this thread that you have never heard the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" from The Wizard of Oz. This movie is an American classic. It is still shown on television every year. You most definitely need to be cultured in classic movies. Oh, I forgot, you are illiterate.
Insane Assylum Wowser

Florissant, MO

#85117 Jul 16, 2013
Your nurses have been searching the entire mental hospital for you. I will call them and report that you are hiding in the office on a computer showing your IQ on topix. I am on the phone with them now, Farmington Wowser. They are telling me to keep you busy so they can sneak up on you and put you back in your straight jacket so they can give you some more of your happy pills.

They may let you watch Spongebob if you are a good little patient. No. They just said you are going back to your padded cell. No Spongebob tonight, wowser.
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowser, you really stumped everyone, lol. oh yes, he must be stupid because everyone who has any intelligence would know something from a children's book/movie.
Now quote us something from Spongebob since children's shows seems to be your only thing in the bag. First you probably need to put down the coloring book and brush up on your Spongebob skills.
PATHETIC

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85118 Jul 17, 2013
Are you wrote:
<quoted text>
admitting to this thread that you have never heard the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" from The Wizard of Oz. This movie is an American classic. It is still shown on television every year. You most definitely need to be cultured in classic movies. Oh, I forgot, you are illiterate.
Brilliant! You sure told "Wow" off! In his defense, perhaps he is a child (or has a child's intelligence).
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#85119 Jul 17, 2013
Are you wrote:
<quoted text>admitting to this thread that you have never heard the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" from The Wizard of Oz. This movie is an American classic. It is still shown on television every year. You most definitely need to be cultured in classic movies. Oh, I forgot, you are illiterate.
Illiterate means not able to read or write...it has nothing to do with watching a movie dumba55!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85120 Jul 17, 2013
Nort wrote:
<quoted text>
People of spanish-speaking origin or ancestry are hispanic (ex. Mexicans, Spaniards). Latino is a broader term used in the United States to depict people of Latin American extraction or descent (ex. South Americans).
You are asking me a question and call me stupid. You are lucky I even bothered to clarify for you.
You really didn't clarify anything O' brilliant wanna-be! You are lucky I responded because you tried to make me look stupid. I can google, too!

CHEERS!
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85121 Jul 17, 2013
Tin Man wrote:
Digger, I change my screen name all the time, just like many others do on topix. I threw up Tin Man to see how long it would take you to take the bait.
The Tin Man was not the character in The Wizard of Oz that needed a brain. It was the scarecrow. I knew you were too stupid to notice this fact. That is why I baited you and you never made the incorrect association between the Tin Man who needed a heart, not a brain.
You seem to be 10 sandwiches shy of a 12 sandwich picnic.
<quoted text>
wow,,,a movie buff,,,that is a classic,,,your answer to the post the grave digger made makes no sense,,,and way off ,,,cuz you got caught changing your topix name like the bipolar the grave digger suspects,,,but good news for you whacky,,,they do have teatment for this made up disease,,,or excuse to get out of trouble in the courts,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,a bipolar movie buff,,,plus with bipolar comes paranoid,,,this is when people are always thinking something is gunna,,,happen and get them,,,so now we have a bipolar movie buff who is paranoid,,,well well well,,,the grave digger shouldnt do this cuz its mean,,,but remember the friday the 13th movies?,,,dont go outside after dark and stay the hell out of the woods this summer,,,remember the movie halloween?,,,mikey myers is in your closet,,,remember the movies saw?,,,stay the f--k away from all warehouse looking abandond buildings,,,remember the movie the ring?,,,dont anwer the phone while watching the tv,,,remember the movie the children of the corn?,,,they are peeking in your windows everynight,,,remember the movie poltergist?,,,oh crap,,,remember the movie the exorcist?,,,may the power of christ condemn you,,,remember the movie nightmare on elm street?,,,freddys gunna get you,,,remember the movie scareface?,,,(in a cuban/italian/al piccino accent)the grave digger tells the truth even when I lie,,,ha haa haaa,,,

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85122 Jul 17, 2013
Travon Martin's telephone friend, Rachel Jeantel, has stated on recent TV interviews that Zimmerman was a "wannabe cop" who should've taken his ass-whooopin.

Third video in this series:

http://on.aol.com/video/rachel-jeantel--i-bel...
Wow

United States

#85123 Jul 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant! You sure told "Wow" off! In his defense, perhaps he is a child (or has a child's intelligence).
Boy he sure did, lol. That's right someone doesn't "watch" movies so they must be "illiterate"...go ahead, keep encouraging your moron child, it's good for the soul.
Last I checked "Wizard of Oz" did not have subtitles.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85124 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,
,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Why did you change your name to "grave digger"?
Wow

United States

#85125 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>wow,,,a movie buff,,,that is a classic,,,your answer to the post the grave digger made makes no sense,,,and way off ,,,cuz you got caught changing your topix name like the bipolar the grave digger suspects,,,but good news for you whacky,,,they do have teatment for this made up disease,,,or excuse to get out of trouble in the courts,,,so now we know why you changed your name to the tin man,,,a bipolar movie buff,,,plus with bipolar comes paranoid,,,this is when people are always thinking something is gunna,,,happen and get them,,,so now we have a bipolar movie buff who is paranoid,,,well well well,,,the grave digger shouldnt do this cuz its mean,,,but remember the friday the 13th movies?,,,dont go outside after dark and stay the hell out of the woods this summer,,,remember the movie halloween?,,,mikey myers is in your closet,,,remember the movies saw?,,,stay the f--k away from all warehouse looking abandond buildings,,,remember the movie the ring?,,,dont anwer the phone while watching the tv,,,remember the movie the children of the corn?,,,they are peeking in your windows everynight,,,remember the movie poltergist?,,,oh crap,,,remember the movie the exorcist?,,,may the power of christ condemn you,,,remember the movie nightmare on elm street?,,,freddys gunna get you,,,remember the movie scareface?,,,(in a cuban/italian/al piccino accent)the grave digger tells the truth even when I lie,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Yeah the STL moron is a regular Sherlock Holmes, lol
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85126 Jul 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you change your name to "grave digger"?
didnt change my name,,,so dont understand why your asking,,,you see,,,when a baby was born by???? and was left by the back door of a strip club,,,then raised by strippers and bouncers and got all advise from customers and bar tenders of this strip club,,,but the owner was paranoid and greedy so kept the grave digger in the celler of this building because kids wernt allowed,,,a nice clean dirt floored room that the grave digger called home,,,the grave digger had parties every night,,,women every night,,,any kind of drugs,,,all the booze you could ever want,,,bad ass tattoes,,,became a gang member captain,,,had 4 children by 5 diffrent women,,,thats cuz one was a lezbian,,,got the nick name gravey train cuz of all the money money money me had,,,and before that gravey train nick name,,, was called digger by one of the bouncers cuz everybody digged the gravey train,,,then turned 11 and walked away from that life,,,you dippy,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hate 15 min grave digger 6
inexcusable 17 min Patriot 4
Howell County Trump Party born 2016 (Jul '16) 1 hr grave digger 20
Elf!!!! 3 hr grave digger 28
hate groups 4 hr grave digger 37
The One Good Thing !! 4 hr grave digger 4
oh yeah 4 hr grave digger 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages