Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Think loser

Saint Louis, MO

#85031 Jul 16, 2013
Think loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost nothing. I stated FACTS surrounding the case. I am sorry that you cannot reason.
All it means when a jury finds you innocent is the FACT that the prosecuting attorney did not present a case strong enough to convince these 6 women beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd Degree Murder or Manslaughter. Beyond a shadow of a doubt never equals reality at all. Zimmerman could have killed Martin with a depraved state of mind. Only Zimmerman and Martin know what happened for sure, but Martin is dead. Here we have a one-sided story where the real truth will never come to light. But you missed my point, loser.
JUST BECAUSE A JURY FINDS YOU NOT GUILTY IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! If the jury had consisted of different jurers, or 12 jurers, Zimmerman may have been found guilty as charged. And, the jurers (6 women) could have taken the easy way out and found him not guilty because they wanted to go home and not spend another day of their weekend delibertating.
I have no idea what Zimmerman was thinking or saying when the shooting took place, and neither does anybody else. The only other person who knows for sure what happened is dead. Get my drift.
Being found not guilty by a jury only means that by law you are free of all charges and free to go. It in no way means that you in fact are totally innocent. Damn, use your brain, Ftard. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE COURT SYSTEM REALLY WORKS DO YA.
And you have to realise that jurers are laypersons who are not lawyers and do not know and understand the law. If you have never sat on a jury, then you have no clue of what goes on behind closed doors during deliberations.
Zimmerman's life will never be the same as before. Now he will always have to look over his shoulder and lay low. Why? Because the majority of the population who watched the trial from beginning to end disagree with the verdict of not guilty. So Zimmerman will never be a truly FREE man ever again. Plus, he may be indicted for civil rights violations by the FEDs and he will certainly be facing a civil lawsuit for wrongful death.
But I can see you have no background in law at all or understand the inner workings of a trial. Only a real lughead would post what you did.
Well after reviewing the case it was self defense. The jury was right. Now we all need to move on.
Nortondamus

United States

#85032 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think we are all racists? Because you are one?
I don't care about the color of a person's skin or their nationality. I care about what they are inside.
However, I do not like people being called African-American! You are either an AMERICAN or you are not. Skin color should have nothing to do with it. I think that has stirred the racism thing. Also, I am sick of hearing about the slavery thing. They need to drop it! It's history, over and done. All people in this country have the same opportunities if you want to apply yourself. Some people get lucky in life, some are highly intelligent. Others want to sit around and depend on the government to take care of them but that has nothing to do with race. It depends on the person!
Then again, we can see the racism in the Zimmerman/Martin thing. That doesn't mean we are all racists! It is too bad so many people have no common sense!
CHEERS!
How is that Rapture thingy work'n for ya?

Unfortunately ...I predict we'll be seeing you tomorrow, and the next day, and next year...you spin bullshit and then call it the Word of God!

by the way ...U R A RACIST!!!

ha haa haaa,,,,
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85033 Jul 16, 2013
ZIMMERMAN was proven innocent people! It's time we all move on. If I was on the jury I would have went the same way. The prosecution did their best, it was self defense.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#85034 Jul 16, 2013
You should know wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is an acronym for "Ain't I Disgustingly Stupid" and you are eaten up with it, moron. You got yours from yo mamma. And your kids got the genetic defect from you and your old lady. A double whammy of AIDS. lmfaoay
AIDS stands for "And I'm Democrat Stupid".
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85035 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, if Jackson, Sharpton and the President would keep their mouths shut it would help. Sharpton and Jackson are radicals! Then people wonder why we have so much racism! What gets me is all the other murders that have happened and we hear nothing but a bleep about that but this ONE thing happens with Zimmerman and Martin and it's a national nightmare! Strange!

CHEERS!
Do you want to know why this one was made such a big deal about?

Google the words "Tracy Martin Freemason" and you will get your answer.

That's Trayvon's dad for the record.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85036 Jul 16, 2013
And before you Liberals go into your denying meltdown and the St Louis Princess posts her same old wore out idiocy you might want to check this link first...

http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_006.h...

Tracy Martins lodge page.

THAT is why this was made such a big deal about and you dumbass Liberals were the media pawns once again. Idiots!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85037 Jul 16, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... Secondly,I could look up your asinine question and try and impress the Topix world like you do, but I have a life....
I just happened to re-read this comment of yours.

Everyone can see that this is your admission that you do not know the answer to my "asinine" question! Just as I suspected to begin with!

(And I figure you call it "asinine" because you do not know the answer.)

#85038 Jul 16, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Queen? High School trig? That doesn't impress anyone.
I am "impressed" (in a negative way) that you do not know the ANSWER! ROFL!_8-)

#85039 Jul 16, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't ask me. Had I answered it, and I do know the answer, you would have cried about it not being a question to me, or that GD is an alias of mine, or some other of your typical idiot reply....
I feel sorry for you. Always living in fear of being incorrect, or in fear that you will be misunderstood, or living in fear that you might be accused of having an alias, or living in fear that I might totally refute you with my "typical (correct) idiot reply."

Just admit it. You do not know the answer to my question.

Perhaps confession will be a catharsis.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85040 Jul 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I just happened to re-read this comment of yours.
Everyone can see that this is your admission that you do not know the answer to my "asinine" question! Just as I suspected to begin with!
(And I figure you call it "asinine" because you do not know the answer.)
Do you always spend your time going back to "re read" posts?

#85041 Jul 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
I would lOVE it if democrats put Hillary in the running. I hope they do it! Kiss of death!
You can count out most of the union votes too. I've never seen so many union men change their tune about "votin' democrat"
Keep on talking about gun control and gay marriage! Not too many union construction workers, factory workers etc loving those whoppers!!! Hahahahahaha
It makes no difference who the Democrats run in 2016. That Democrat candidate will win. Why?

Because a glance at the Republican primary debates proves that the Republicans have NO viable candidate with a snowball's chance of winning.

The Republican brand was taken down off the shelves in 2008. RIP GOP 1854 - 2012.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85042 Jul 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for you. Always living in fear of being incorrect, or in fear that you will be misunderstood, or living in fear that you might be accused of having an alias, or living in fear that I might totally refute you with my "typical (correct) idiot reply."

Just admit it. You do not know the answer to my question.

Perhaps confession will be a catharsis.
LMAO! No sorry, it's called knowing how you act based on whatever answer is given. Nice try though. You fail as always.

If YOU actually knew the answer to your copy and paste question then you would know my hint was proof enough I know the answer.

Try again Queen!!

LMAO!!

#85043 Jul 16, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
F.B.I STAT; (based on cities with 100,000 or more population)
In 2005 there was 3785 white people murdered in the U.S,
3150 were killed by other whites
516 were killed by blacks
119 by other/unknown
In 2005 there was 3289 black people murdered in the U.S.
230 were killed by whites
2984 were killed by other blacks
75 by other/unknown
Does the Liberal media, the "civil rights leaders", the Democrat politicians, or the Obama Adminstration address the fact that 90% of blacks murdered are killed by other blacks? Nope they make a huge issue out of a "white Mexican" (whatever the f**k that's supposed to be).
Then when it is proven that it was self defense how do they respond? By rioting and destroying their neighborhoods. What gets them riled up? People like Jesse Jackson and Al Crapton, and the left wing media plays right along.
This is what it has come to in this country.
(P.S. Do your own homework Dawg. I found the stats, you can to)
Huh? I must have dozed off. Were you addressing me? If so, why for?

1. It was not "proved" that "it was self defense." A jury found Zimmerman not guilty. BIG difference.(In fact, if you want "proof" that it was not self-defense, wait until the civil suit.)

2. Perhaps I missed some headlines this morning. Where was the rioting? Which neighborhoods were destroyed?
Contraire

United States

#85044 Jul 16, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to know why this one was made such a big deal about?
Google the words "Tracy Martin Freemason" and you will get your answer.
That's Trayvon's dad for the record.
You really want to blow your mind google... Lemuria ...hollow Earth ...

It's just like the hollow up your a$$ where you head is lodged...hehehehehehe
Contraire

United States

#85045 Jul 16, 2013
Beashitass wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS stands for "And I'm Democrat Stupid".
RNC stands for "Rightwing Nut Case"

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#85046 Jul 16, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS stands for "And I'm Democrat Stupid".
Gonorrhea stands for "Go on north of Republicans responding ridiculously heathen eruptive ailments".

#85047 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think we are all racists? Because you are one?
I don't care about the color of a person's skin or their nationality. I care about what they are inside.
However, I do not like people being called African-American! You are either an AMERICAN or you are not. Skin color should have nothing to do with it. I think that has stirred the racism thing. Also, I am sick of hearing about the slavery thing. They need to drop it! It's history, over and done. All people in this country have the same opportunities if you want to apply yourself. Some people get lucky in life, some are highly intelligent. Others want to sit around and depend on the government to take care of them but that has nothing to do with race. It depends on the person!
Then again, we can see the racism in the Zimmerman/Martin thing. That doesn't mean we are all racists! It is too bad so many people have no common sense!...
Tell us more about what you think of the Muslims, "Norton." In addition to proving your religious bigotry, you have more than a smidgen of racial bigotry also.

One more time: It is my sincere belief that everyone has racial bigotry. Of course, some more than others.(Note that the term "everyone" includes "everyone" -- which includes me and also you.)

Oh, you do not like people being called "African-American"? How may we please you, Your Highness?

Yeah, I bet you ARE "sick of hearing about the slavery thing." Since it is not a part of your family history (except possibly as slave-owners), I can see why it bores you. But I have news for you. Slavery existed. In the US. And families were affected forever, even if you wish to forget the subject.

If you think that there is no longer any racial prejudice, you must live in a very small town. For an education, on Friday or Saturday night, go to the nearest "redneck bar" and listen for a while.(You don't have to drink beer. They serve soft drinks.)
Independent

United States

#85048 Jul 16, 2013
My ancestors were treated far worse than the slaves but I don't choose to blame "the man" for the way they were treated. No one alive today is entitled to anything from anyone else due to their ancestor's oppression. And "African-American" is a ridiculous term. Teresa Heinz Kerry is an actual "African-American" and her skin is white.

#85049 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if Jackson, Sharpton and the President would keep their mouths shut it would help. Sharpton and Jackson are radicals! Then people wonder why we have so much racism! What gets me is all the other murders that have happened and we hear nothing but a bleep about that but this ONE thing happens with Zimmerman and Martin and it's a national nightmare! Strange!...
"Norton," you believe in the "Resurrection" and the "Rapture."

Strange!

#85050 Jul 16, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
ZIMMERMAN was proven innocent people! It's time we all move on. If I was on the jury I would have went the same way. The prosecution did their best, it was self defense.
Zimmerman was JUDGED innocent.

Now let's move on to the civil trial, where (perhaps) the truth will be proved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best and worst doctors at OMC 1 hr Alymarie 28
mothers day 4 hr grave digger 5
Cloud 9 ranch membership for sale (May '14) 20 hr wantagoccampin 28
Ham or spam 21 hr That guy over there 5
I laughed so hard when your minivan blew up Mon grave digger 21
18 year old messing with young miners? Mon DickPunch 24
Bootleggers B-B-Q Mon Pfft 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages