Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#84005 Jun 22, 2013
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy suumer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere. Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere. Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84007 Jun 22, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg,
Who's going to waste their time wading through all your silly rantings on this forum? For several years, I've occassionally checked in on this thread & THERE YOU ARE!
I bet your postings make up over 50% of all the thousands of posts on this thread which was started in 2010!
Do you live & breath on this thread night & day"? Do you have any other life outside this thread?
And, another thing I'd like to ask is - why is it that a few of your trolls have chosen to keep a thread alive that has absolutely NO connection to what's going on in 2013? Are you trolls running some kind of contest to see how long Topix will keep this 2010 thread going? I've been wanting to know the answer to that question for a long time.
As far as me losing credibility because I asked about whether you were posting with a clear head - well, I'll let others on this forum be the judge of that. CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY YOU ARE NOT UNDER "THE INFLUENCE" while you rant away on this thread???
ROFL! Another potpourri of silliness! At least, you are good for a few laughs!

1. If you truly think that my comments make up over 50% of the postings on this thread, PROVE IT! Preferably starting with Comment #1. A big hotshot "highly-educated" alumni like YOU should find that to be a "piece of cake."

2. I get on this thread often. About like you have been doing recently. Not that it should make any difference to YOU, but why do YOU care if I have "any other life." Are you my guardian and keeper? Buzz off!

3. "My trolls?" I don't have any "trolls." You have gone completely nuts.

4. What do YOU care if this thread has continued long past its "due date"? Why don't you find something USEFUL to worry about, rather than whining about Topix threads.

5. There you go again! ANOTHER "ad hominem" attack! Precisely what do you mean by "under the influence"? I certainly am not "under the influence" of a misplaced feeling of superiority like YOU prove yourself to be.

For the sake of argument, let us assume that I AM "under the influence" of something or other. That would then make you look pretty stupid, since you have never been able to win any argument with me!

Of course, we all know that you use those personal attacks because that's all you have, Bubba! Supercilious pseudo-intelligentsia! "Rolla" indeed!_8-)
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#84008 Jun 22, 2013
is usins havin fun yet
is we dere yet
Contrairedamus

Saint Louis, MO

#84009 Jun 22, 2013
has issues
What a Laugh

Saint Louis, MO

#84010 Jun 22, 2013
getting on this thread daily like you do is way beyond "often."
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Another potpourri of silliness! At least, you are good for a few laughs!
1. If you truly think that my comments make up over 50% of the postings on this thread, PROVE IT! Preferably starting with Comment #1. A big hotshot "highly-educated" alumni like YOU should find that to be a "piece of cake."
2. I get on this thread often. About like you have been doing recently. Not that it should make any difference to YOU, but why do YOU care if I have "any other life." Are you my guardian and keeper? Buzz off!
3. "My trolls?" I don't have any "trolls." You have gone completely nuts.
4. What do YOU care if this thread has continued long past its "due date"? Why don't you find something USEFUL to worry about, rather than whining about Topix threads.
5. There you go again! ANOTHER "ad hominem" attack! Precisely what do you mean by "under the influence"? I certainly am not "under the influence" of a misplaced feeling of superiority like YOU prove yourself to be.
For the sake of argument, let us assume that I AM "under the influence" of something or other. That would then make you look pretty stupid, since you have never been able to win any argument with me!
Of course, we all know that you use those personal attacks because that's all you have, Bubba! Supercilious pseudo-intelligentsia! "Rolla" indeed!_8-)

#84011 Jun 22, 2013
Passin thru wrote:
Dawg, If I were you I would really consider shooting myself. You can call it suicide by intellect. I didn't think anyone could be as big an ass as you prove yourself every time you post. I can see why you are such an Obama fan. You are just as arrogant as he is. Ridiculing anyone for their religious beliefs has got to be the lowest form of humanity. Think where mankind would be without faith. All religions have a use and is probably the one thing that has helped keep the human race on a course to evolve and improve life as we know it. And honestly we all would be better off without people like you.
Well, you did not "pass thru" fast enough. Apparently, you felt it necessary to leave your dreck, which you think is "wisdom."

I see. With your massive intellect, you think that "Obama fans," who successfully elected him as president the last time, must be "asses" and "arrogant." If all arrogant asses are "Obama fans," we are pleased to welcome you into our ranks!

Just precisely where WOULD mankind be without "faith"? You have our attention. Do tell us, O Guru!

If "religions" have kept mankind "on a course to evolve and improve life as we know it," how did all the species prior to homo sapiens and religion manage to evolve? Regale us with more of your wisdom, O Guru! You are getting in pretty deep!

Your statement: "And honestly we all would be better off without people like you." That was the ultimate reason George W. Bush gave us as the reason he invaded Iraq, killing at least 100,000 in order to get rid of "Saddam Hussein."

"Saddam has weapons of mass destruction.
"Saddam is about to produce weapons of mass destruction.
"Saddam has the capability of producing weapons of mass destruction.
"Saddam would like to have the capability of producing weapons of mass destruction.
"Saddam did not have any weapons of mass destruction, but the whole world is better off without Saddam!"

I can make a good argument that the whole world would have been better off without Bush43, and by extension, I can make the same argument that the whole world would be better off without YOU! You and your ignorant inbred judgmental attitude that people who do not suck swill from the same hog trough as you do, are lesser than you and should be done away with!

In all honesty, you might consider that "suicide" bit yourself! Do the world a favor!

#84012 Jun 22, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope I am not behind you at the pearly gates, the wait may be extremely long when all of your horrible anti Christian comments are noted.
We defend our religion because we believe, just as you defend your "non" belief. However, I would never mock someone else's religion nor their non religion.
Would you mind terribly giving us a half-dozen examples of my "mocking" "Norton"'s religion. He spews his non-Christian opinions all over me, and I have the right, and ability, to spew right back at him.

When I tell him that there exists lots of evidence that the "Great Flood" did not occur, he tells me that I am nuts and going to Hell.(That means that "Norton" has set himself up as God, which as I have shown "Norton" many times -- is NOT a good idea, unless you want to be eaten by worms, as King Herod was.)

(And don't worry about ME at the Pearly Gates. Best you worry about getting YOURSELF in.)
Good Idea

Saint Louis, MO

#84013 Jun 22, 2013
Why don't all you trolls admit that you are bat &$@^shit%#@*&^crazy.

#84014 Jun 22, 2013
S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg has no business saying anyone else has no credibility. He has been caught in lie after lie after lie. Not to mention all his aliases that he uses. If it was possible he would have less then no credibility. He's a joke.
To answer your question, yes he lives on this thread. He actually went as far one day recently with his delusions to call himself the "King of this thread". Not of Topix mind you, just this one outdated thread. More like the court jester, just someone for us all to laugh at, not with.
The only reason I post here is it fun to rile him up and mess with his head. I use a site called LiveLeaks to actually debate. It is more fun since it has videos from around the world that relate to politics, conflicts, and tons of other things.
"Smifville"! Where you BEEN, boy, since President Obama knocked your socks off in 2012? I still have a list of your incorrect predictions about the elections, should you ever want me to recite them back to you! ROFL!

#84015 Jun 22, 2013
Dawg is a FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Dawg mock Christians because when it comes to his own non belief he is an insecure person. He can't prove that there is no God. So he mocks People like Norton in hopes of bringing them down to his level. When he fails to do it it makes him upset and he ramps up the sarcasm and mockery even more because his ego is so fragile he doesn't want to look like he is losing on here. The problem is, with the exception of his son the St Louis Retard, we all see how he is not only losing but getting a mudhole stomped in him an walked dry.
Now THAT's some pretty fancy "mockery" from YOU, "Smifville"!

I have really missed OWNING YOU since you ran off and hid election night 2012!_8-)

#84016 Jun 22, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice. Do all atheists think like you?
Do all ignoramuses think like you?

#84017 Jun 22, 2013
Frank_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus also ate, drank, slept, physically touched others, and lastly, bled and died ... all everyday things that we are capable of doing in human flesh. So what criteria do you use then? Just the godly criteria, or the human criteria? Do you throw out one and ignore the other?
NO!!!! Jesus was both 100% man and 100% God. He was able to fill all the requirements of both God and man.
<.sigh!.> So little time! So many to educate.

If while Jesus was on the earth, he was 100% God (as you assert with NO PROOF AT ALL), then he would have been unable to have been a sinless human, and thus would have been unable to die in atonement for your sins.

#84018 Jun 22, 2013
Dog_Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad taught me that if you want to show a dog who is boss... pee in their food... they either go hungry or accept it and eventually eat it. The dog either gets bitter and stays hungry or gives in and accepts his master and learns to appreciate.
Seems to me that Dawg is a tad bit bitter these days... that tells me that someone peed in his dish. Either way, he has a master and does not care for him... at least not yet.
You seem to be a simpleton. A human is not a dog. I am a human. Thus ...

Just like yourself and your religion, your "daddy" had some strange beliefs.(Did he pee in your momma's food to show her who was boss, or did he simply beat her with his fists?)

Let me give you some very good advice. You are out of your league. Buzz off while you have not yet been thoroughly humiliated.

#84019 Jun 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No,Dawg, in the end you will be the loser. You don't understand the Trinity!...
I understand the "Trinity" perfectly well! Humans like to have as many "gods" and "lucky charms" around as possible, to protect them from all the bad things which might happen to them.

Dozens of religions -- Greek, Roman, Indian -- have multiple gods. As a professing Christian, you would really like to have a few more "lucky charms." (The Catholics, for example, have dozens of "saints" which they say are not gods, but are useful as prayer objects. Several years ago, the Pope had to get onto them for that, because they were getting pretty close to worshiping plastic figurines of various of the saints.)

But you have been told that you worship ONLY ONE GOD!(That's called monotheism.) But you really YEARN for more gods -- just in case! SO -- you have come up with this silly business that Jesus is a "god," and some kind of "spirit" is also a "god," and all three of these entities are wrapped up into one single "god," so you don't have to confess that you worship THREE gods.

Who cares? Just admit it! You worship THREE gods!

#84020 Jun 22, 2013
It is time wrote:
to complain to Topix about this obsolete, hateful, useless thread to have it removed. The posts have nothing to do with the topic. The same lamers sit on here all day long like attack dogs and bash everything anybody else says. Time to go away, Dawg, STL, Nortondamus, and all the other idiots who are only here to fight.
If we all complain, topix will remove this thread.
Good idea! About five days ago, very few were posting on this thread, and I was happy! I was going to declare myself "King of the Thread," and shut 'er down!

But NO ... some "religious" types suddenly came out of the woodwork and have been dominating the thread ever since.

And you "why is this thread still here" types often come to gripe about the thread's longevity. Why do YOU care? If you don't like the thread, STAY OFF!

#84021 Jun 22, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the poor St Louis Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today.
Aw, "Contraire"! Looks like you have to contribute some bloviation and vulgarity, just to assure the continuation of the thread!_8-)

#84022 Jun 22, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. It's mainly dawg and the st louie idiot that carry on like a couple lamers. Ive actually seen people try to carry on normal conversation but those two apparently cant handle it and they eventually ruin it with their childishness.
Hey, "Kim"! Go for it! Quitcher bitchin' and start a normal conversation.

#84023 Jun 22, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so tweedledumb. You and dawg are the main source of the nonsense. Nice try to say otherwise but anyone can read the posts here and see who is what. Dawg might be childish but you are mentally insane.
<.sobbing violently!.> Aw, "Kim" ... that's the nicest thing you ever said to me!

#84024 Jun 22, 2013
To the thief wrote:
<quoted text>People, this post was made by an imposter using the nic, Contraire, that I was using yesterday. He is trying to fool you into thinking it is me.
And by the way, Nortondamus, I have been a staunch democrat all my life. You are disgusting and think you are so smart and cute.
And thanks you, Nortondamus, Dawg's thread will be removed, "honey."
Gee! Here it is "tomorrow," and the thread is still here!

(Did you ever think that Topix enjoys the traffic and increased advertising revenue therefrom?)

#84025 Jun 22, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
No they both live in St Louis. In fact I think they are both residents at the same psychiatric facility and that is how they ended up on the same thread together.
Huh? Run that logic by me again, "Max."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of a bank in town that offers a FRE... 2 hr knows 12
Well, Barack Hussein Obama has done it again! 3 hr Your Insane Leader 8
Preacher Joel Osteen 3 hr The Monk Bought L... 6
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 3 hr Winter Women 18
Michelle Obama Hates Racist Whities 3 hr Joe 14
Handyman services 5 hr tim 28
Andy's Frozen Custard 11 hr George Armstrong ... 1
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web