Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Atty General Eric Airhead

Tempe, AZ

#82991 May 30, 2013
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to put a bounty on all white people except the trolls in my party. Nothing would make me happier than to march all of the White Devils into a bunker before popping off some Zyklon-B!!! I get so hard thinking I can be the next Adolph!!! Sig Heil!!!!
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#82992 May 30, 2013
A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!

thanks for sharing with us that you are a guilt ridden Baptist...maybe if you get your raise at WalMart,you might think about joinng the Methodist Church?

You ARE really sad.
He's a whacko wanna be preacher from Kansas. He's also a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. As whacko as he is you are still the bigger whacko.
Senator Mary Landfill

Tempe, AZ

#82993 May 30, 2013
I think it's so cute the way Yellow Dawg prances around all of the men begging for a "bone". Nothing makes him happier than being on the bottonm of the dogpile with all of those naked guys filling every one of his "pooch holes".

Thanks for entertaining the "troops", YDW. Don't know how you can even have any elasticity in your sphincter anymore.
Sen Kirsten Dildobrain

Tempe, AZ

#82994 May 30, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a whacko wanna be preacher from Kansas. He's also a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. As whacko as he is you are still the bigger whacko.
Good. We need more good men like Reverend Phelps to lead our flock. We need to be the best in everything . Including upholding our position as the party of hate!
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#82995 May 30, 2013
Sen Kirsten Dildobrain wrote:
<quoted text>Good. We need more good men like Reverend Phelps to lead our flock. We need to be the best in everything . Including upholding our position as the party of hate!
Obama is trying his best. At least he has taken some leadership initiative when it comes to the AP/Fox scandal by assigning Eric Holder to investigate Eric Holder.

Can't really blame him for being out of the loop on Benghazi either. He needed his sleep for the big golf game he had scheduled the next day.
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#82996 May 30, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is trying his best. At least he has taken some leadership initiative when it comes to the AP/Fox scandal by assigning Eric Holder to investigate Eric Holder.
Can't really blame him for being out of the loop on Benghazi either. He needed his sleep for the big golf game he had scheduled the next day.
my my my you're having a Chernobly Meltdown

Clam down...At least now we can say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and mean it!!!!

I OWN YOU...bi*ch!

United States

#82997 May 30, 2013
This thread has reached an all time low.
sad

Brookfield, CT

#82999 May 30, 2013
A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!

thanks for sharing with us that you are a guilt ridden Baptist...maybe if you get your raise at WalMart,you might think about joinng the Methodist Church?

You ARE really sad.
You obviously are clueless. Sorry lady, I'm not a baptist but I sure can spot a moron....found you!
Lol

Brookfield, CT

#83000 May 30, 2013
Big Dickhead Durbin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. After reviewing your application we have discovered that your IQ well over 30 disqualifies you to be a member of the Democart Party. Perhaps if you could get a lobotomy, we could review your situation again.
Hahahaha!
Lol

United States

#83001 May 30, 2013
Al Franken wrote:
What we need to rejuvinate our party is an end to laws against bestiality, pedophilia, and necrophila. I mean everyone knows we engage in it regularly but I believe we should admit that it's part of our party platfom and run on it!!!
Don't forget the party of baby killers or "save the trees but kill the babies" or wait one more....."it's not our call to end human life for prisoners....just for babies"

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#83002 May 30, 2013
Hairy Peed wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing we Democrats were on board with President Bush on his WMD claims. Still molesting children?
Bush lied to everyone. In the old days, we could depend upon the president to tell the truth.

History shows that Bush had several reports on his desk which clearly showed that Iraq did not have WMD, but he (or, more likely Dick Cheney) decided to ignore those reports and to wage war on a third-world country which was not responsible for 9/11 or WMD.

There's "no business" like "WAR BUSINESS" -- especially when it involves taking charge of a country's oil reserves.

(Still defending Bush43 and Cheney, neither of whom can travel outside the US, because they know that Interpol will arrest them and that they will be tried in an international court for war crimes?)
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#83003 May 31, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are clueless. Sorry lady, I'm not a baptist but I sure can spot a moron....found you!
Oh... but you work at WalMart...I can sure spot a loser...found you!

Better do like Sarah Palin...quit while you can!
Lauras Bush

United States

#83004 May 31, 2013
George W. Bush Bikes With Injured Vets, Reflects On White House Decisions, Life After The Presidency

Things are much quieter in Crawford, too. The Crawford Coffee Station and the Yellow Rose souvenir shop across the street ("Bush gifts," "Western gifts," as well as guns and ammo sold there) were both hubs of activity when Bush was president. Now both shops are closed.

The back roads to Bush's ranch, after you pass Waco, go on for some time, cutting through miles of open farmland. It feels like the middle of nowhere, because it is. I had hitched a ride with a Warrior 100K volunteer, Jack Sparkes, on the ride's first day. In the predawn twilight, he steered his truck through the one-stoplight downtown and off Route 317.

A firefly veered toward the windshield as we rounded a bend. A few minutes later, we drove past the triangle of grass where anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan had protested against Bush after her son, Army Spc. Casey Sheehan, was killed in action outside Baghdad, Iraq, in 2004.

The memory of Sheehan's protest was as fresh as anything else that made Crawford hop whenever Bush vacationed here during his eight-year presidency. Sparkes mentioned it, as did McKinnon when I rode past the spot with him the next day.

And for Bush himself, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan remain fresh memories. They were, of course, the reason he was hosting the ride.

I asked Bush if he felt responsible for the injuries suffered by the men he was hosting and riding with.

"Well, to a certain extent you can't help it, because had I not made decisions I made, they wouldn't have been in combat," Bush said. "On the other hand, every one of these men were volunteers. None of them are angry. They themselves don't blame anybody. And so I believe strongly that the decisions I made were the right decisions, you know? I knew going in that there were bad consequences to war. That's why, if people study my decision, they would recognize I tried to solve the problems diplomatically."

That last is, of course, a controversial view. Many believe Bush made up his mind to go to war after the 9/11 attacks and simply went through the motions of building a coalition and bringing the matter to the United Nations to pacify critics.

But it is clear that Bush is relaxed and at peace in his post-presidency, not haunted by demons of self-doubt or driven by an urge to endlessly litigate his most controversial choices. There is a slight defensive crouch to his 2010 book, Decision Points, and to his library, which lays out the information he had as he confronted different challenges and asks visitors to make their own decisions. He seems to mean it, however, when he says that people will reach their own conclusions and that he doesn't mind if they still disagree with him.

Bush still searched for a few more words when it came to the individual men and women who had suffered often gruesome injuries in the two wars.

"You know, I don't feel sorry for them, because they don't feel sorry for themselves," he said.
Lauras Bush

United States

#83005 May 31, 2013
I don't know how W can look these brave men and women in the eye after his war with Iraq/ Did anyone honestly expect such a simple mind to be weighed down by introspection and conflict?
Lauras Bush

United States

#83006 May 31, 2013
There will be peace for us when Bush is arrested as a War Criminal.
Lauras Bush

United States

#83007 May 31, 2013
At peace?

Hmmmmm, were you privy to a gut wrenching repentance bush took part in before Almighty God that resulting in soul cleansing?

If he has a shred of morality left, W would be full of sorrow for his lies and the untold deaths he has caused.

Peace? not even in the next life will he have peace until he apologizes for destroying America, killing the innocent, dissing the poor, and walking on mankind for his own selfish gain and greed.

How presumptuous of you. Peace? I think not.
Perhaps no conscience would be the verdict.
Lauras Bush

United States

#83008 May 31, 2013
George W. Bush, a piece of work, obliviously at peace, who left thousands of lives in pieces.
Banana Republic an

United States

#83009 May 31, 2013
I don't know how he can do it after getting out of Vietnam, through parental favor.
Because he's still in denial. He doesn't think he made any bad decisions in 8 years.
Banana Republic an

United States

#83010 May 31, 2013
I cried, too...that he's not in the Hague.

I lived through 8 years of him. I do not need too read an entire article from a man, who said after 9/11 to go spend. Nuff said.

W caused the mess were still in!!!
Banana Republic an

United States

#83011 May 31, 2013
Why Bush is so under the radar these days?

Bush tried to take a World tour, he almost landed in a War Crimes Trial.

So his 40 miles of biking trails will have to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart 4 hr Mrs Walmart 11
Trump refunding hud, medicaid and foodstamps 5 hr Dick 47
Flying Solo 5 hr Dick 6
Hiding expensive items from an estate where mon... 13 hr Dick 8
Trump stopping Regal-Beloit from moving to Mexico 13 hr Dick 6
organizations or attorneys need ur help 14 hr Dick 2
Thomas Peabody lies again. 14 hr MAGA 20

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance