Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL YOURSELF! You take the Bible out of context as usual!:(
CHEERS!
Nortie!, Serious question about Pat Robertson, do you agree with him saying that God is punishing us when stuff like 9/11 happens?

Doesn't Jesus's redemption of the human race keep us safe from God's wrath? How does that work?

Take gay people for example. They are one of Robertson's favorite targets. The thing is, don't they technically have Jesus's love and forgiveness or at least a chance at it no matter what?
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Let the TPers break away from the Repubs and see how far they get without the GOP money and backing.

TPers have got to come to the realization that the country is seeing them for who they really are...all bark and not bite.
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party vs Republican FAULT LINES

Ted (McCarthy) Cruz: "It's your fault John ... "
John (Crash) McCain: "No, it's your fault Ted ... "

Ted (McCarthy) Cruz: "It's your fault ... "
John (Crash) McCain: "No, it's your fault ... "

Ted (McCarthy) Cruz: "It's your fault ... "
John (Crash) McCain: "No, it's your fault ... "
TeaNUTS will Destroy GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

There is an old saying, "When you are up to your ass in alligators it is difficult to remember that the original objective was to drain the swamp."

I submit the GOP is already up to its ass in alligators. The "swamp" you drained was your voters.
TeaNUTS will Destroy GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The Grand Oppressive Party(GOP) has issues with the Treacherous Egotistical Arrogant's(TEA) party over the budget and debt ceiling.

The key point to address is the House portion of the Congress passes all legislation and debt ceilings. Their actions since Obama won the presidency in 2008 they have been doing all they could to micro-manage the presidency. Between 1939 and 2010, the debt ceiling was raised 89 times. How many of those increases were subjected to the "60-vote threshold"? Zero. Even earlier this year, a debt-ceiling increase was approved with 52 votes, not 60. For 30 years, the Republicans - at every level of government - have been systematically diverting revenue away from critical investment in this country's infrastructure, education, scientific + medical research, renewable energy development. Instead, they have funneled trillions into tax cuts for corporations and the richest people in America (i.e., the sources of their campaign contributions), slashed social "safety net" programs for children, the poor, the near-poor and the elderly... and they still managed to run up most of the current $17 B national debt. Rubio, Cruz and the rest of the TEA-Republican's have backed themselves into a serious corner in the round as their numbers will shrink consistently over the next election cycles.Here's the real point made - Obama won the state in November. The changing ethnic demographics do not sway towards the TEA-Republican side. Hillary will be the nominee in a landslide. And Republican's and combative TEA's are at each other's throats. If Obama gets Immigration reform signed, all will be lost.
TeaNUTS will Destroy GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Bye...Bye...GOP! This is the price that WE, the PEOPLE, are continuing to pay because the bully billionaire baggers-birthers-birchers-and- bearers CONTROL the purse strings in the Republican Party.

The Republican Party is a dysfunctional DISorganized Crime Syndicate whose CULT members have taken a pledge-of-allegiance and an oath-to-serve their Party MOB bosses who are a small group of billionaire and multimillionaire political investors who own:

GREEDY ONE PERCENT, INC.

Speaker CRYBaby and Minority "Follower" McConnell, I've been asking for weeks why the conferees haven't been appointed for the conference committees to resolve the differences between the House and Senate budgets, especially, after ALL of that political maneuvering, handwringing, and theatrical posturing. Finally, WE have the answer.
TeaNUTS will Destroy GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I love it when two of the worst hate groups in this country go after each other.

That makes the rest of us safe for a few days.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nortie!, Serious question about Pat Robertson, do you agree with him saying that God is punishing us when stuff like 9/11 happens?
Doesn't Jesus's redemption of the human race keep us safe from God's wrath? How does that work?
Take gay people for example. They are one of Robertson's favorite targets. The thing is, don't they technically have Jesus's love and forgiveness or at least a chance at it no matter what?
No, I don't think God is punishing us with the 9/11 thing. I do think he is trying to get our attention because our time is short. God's wrath will come during the Tribulation so people that are not right with the Lord better get ready because that could happen any time and all Christians will be saved from that horrible time on this earth. We will be raptured out of here.
God loves all sinners but he hates sin. Jesus paid the price for all our sins when he died on the Cross. That includes Gays but they have to change their ways.(Romans 1) If a Gay person really believes in the Bible, they would understand that they cannot live that lifestyle and enter the gates of Heaven. Of course, they have a chance but they have to change. We all sin but God requires that we believe in Him and what he did for us on the Cross.

This country was founded on christian principles and we seem to be turning away from that. God will not tolerate it. You can see what has happened to other countries that turn their back on God. We need to get back to worshiping the one and only true God and that would solve a lot of problems in this country. If we are not careful Islamist will destroy us. That is their intent! People are too busy with their lives and their toys to realize what is happening. Fox News goes out and ask people on the steet questions and a lot of them have no idea what is happening in our government.......and don't care. It may be a sad day when they wake up!

CHEERS!
Bad Religion is Dangerous

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think God is punishing us with the 9/11 thing. I do think he is trying to get our attention because our time is short. God's wrath will come during the Tribulation so people that are not right with the Lord better get ready because that could happen any time and all Christians will be saved from that horrible time on this earth. We will be raptured out of here.
God loves all sinners but he hates sin. Jesus paid the price for all our sins when he died on the Cross. That includes Gays but they have to change their ways.(Romans 1) If a Gay person really believes in the Bible, they would understand that they cannot live that lifestyle and enter the gates of Heaven. Of course, they have a chance but they have to change. We all sin but God requires that we believe in Him and what he did for us on the Cross.
This country was founded on christian principles and we seem to be turning away from that. God will not tolerate it. You can see what has happened to other countries that turn their back on God. We need to get back to worshiping the one and only true God and that would solve a lot of problems in this country. If we are not careful Islamist will destroy us. That is their intent! People are too busy with their lives and their toys to realize what is happening. Fox News goes out and ask people on the steet questions and a lot of them have no idea what is happening in our government.......and don't care. It may be a sad day when they wake up!
CHEERS!
History Repeats

Norton = Savanrola

Girolamo Savonarola (Italian:[savona&#712;ro &#720;la]; 1452Ė1498) was an Italian Dominican friar and preacher active in Renaissance Florence, and known for his prophecies of civic glory and calls for Christian renewal. He denounced clerical corruption, despotic rule and the exploitation of the poor.

He prophesied the coming of a biblical flood and a new Cyrus from the north who would reform the Church. This seemed confirmed when Charles VIII of France invaded Italy and threatened Florence. While Savonarola intervened with the king, the Florentines expelled the ruling Medici and, at the friarís urging, established a popular republic.

Declaring that Florence would be the New Jerusalem, the world center of Christianity and "richer, more powerful, more glorious than ever",[1] he instituted a puritanical campaign, enlisting the active help of Florentine youth.

In 1495 when Florence refused to join Pope Alexander VIís Holy League against the French, Savonarola was summoned to Rome. He disobeyed and further defied the pope by preaching under a ban, highlighting his campaign for reform with processions, bonfires of the vanities, and pious theatricals. In retaliation, the Pope excommunicated him and threatened to place the city under an interdict.

A trial by fire proposed by a rival Florentine preacher to test Savonarolaís divine mandate was a fiasco and popular opinion turned against him.

Savonarola and two lieutenants were imprisoned. Under torture, Savonarola confessed that he had invented his visions and prophecies.

On May 23, 1498, the three friars were condemned, hanged and burned in the main square of Florence.

Norton's Bad religion will come to the same BAD END

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Baked Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sarah is sub-clueless then that would make you bottom of the barrel clueless.
Oh, that is SO clever! Ah, hahahahahahaha! Keep those wonderful "gems of wisdom" coming! That was so FUNNY, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahaha!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Baked Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet Holder says Holder did nothing wrong?
Ah, hahahahaha! You made ANOTHER "funny"! You are SO clever. That was SO funny, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahahahaha! Keep those "gems of wisdom and humor" COMING!(Do they call you "Tater Salad"?)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Bad Religion is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
History Repeats
Norton = Savanrola
Girolamo Savonarola (Italian:[savona&#712;ro &#720;la]; 1452Ė1498) was an Italian Dominican friar and preacher active in Renaissance Florence, and known for his prophecies of civic glory and calls for Christian renewal. He denounced clerical corruption, despotic rule and the exploitation of the poor.
He prophesied the coming of a biblical flood and a new Cyrus from the north who would reform the Church. This seemed confirmed when Charles VIII of France invaded Italy and threatened Florence. While Savonarola intervened with the king, the Florentines expelled the ruling Medici and, at the friarís urging, established a popular republic.
Declaring that Florence would be the New Jerusalem, the world center of Christianity and "richer, more powerful, more glorious than ever",[1] he instituted a puritanical campaign, enlisting the active help of Florentine youth.
In 1495 when Florence refused to join Pope Alexander VIís Holy League against the French, Savonarola was summoned to Rome. He disobeyed and further defied the pope by preaching under a ban, highlighting his campaign for reform with processions, bonfires of the vanities, and pious theatricals. In retaliation, the Pope excommunicated him and threatened to place the city under an interdict.
A trial by fire proposed by a rival Florentine preacher to test Savonarolaís divine mandate was a fiasco and popular opinion turned against him.
Savonarola and two lieutenants were imprisoned. Under torture, Savonarola confessed that he had invented his visions and prophecies.
On May 23, 1498, the three friars were condemned, hanged and burned in the main square of Florence.
Norton's Bad religion will come to the same BAD END
Your disbelief will send you to Hell, too! Keep on scoffing and you will reap what you sow.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I guess I should have said.....unbelief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this shit out...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/24/to...
Instead of meeting with immigration officers Obama decided to have a bunch of criminals up to the oval office. This has got to be the most clueless idiot we have ever had for a president and that's saying a lot after Bush.
<.giggle!.> Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)-- "a top Republican lawmaker"! Ah, hahahahahahaha! Obviously, Sessions is an oxymoron! There IS no such thing as a "Republican lawmaker." They are all too busy trying to MAKE HEADLINES!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are nothing but a whacko so understand this; I could care less what you have to say.
"Doc," that was a good one! Ah, hahahahahahaha! I almost wet my pants that was SO funny! Where DO you come up with all this hilarious humor?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahaha! You made ANOTHER "funny"! You are SO clever. That was SO funny, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahahahaha! Keep those "gems of wisdom and humor" COMING!(Do they call you "Tater Salad"?)
Hey, Dawg, I agree with Baked Tater about Holder. How stupid can they get........Holder checking Holder. That's a classic!
Crook checking crook!

CHEERS!

P.S. Fox News has them on the run about a lot of things! Keep tuned!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
You full of Shit. Obozo sent his clowns at the IRS to shut down the Tea Parties and that is one of many ways that obozo stole the last election, Chicago thug politics! A bunch of goon mobsters!
The Tea Party did make a big difference in 2010 and they will do so again, since obozo and his clowns got caught. They all should go to prison!
Ah, hahahahahahaha! NOW, "GunHugger" thinks he is a comedian, too! That was so funny, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahahahaha! Maybe you should get a job as a PAID comedian, "GunHugger"?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

GOP is Dangerous To USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude ... I OWN YOU!!!
LOL
Ah, hahahahaha! GAME OVER! We ALL "own those guys"! They are so clueless, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to say! ROFL!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What law did "they" break? How did High Lord Obama "steal" the last election?
I ask these seriously. I'm very curious about your beliefs. Not whatever website you use to back them up. I invite you to use this as your forum and let's enter into a respectful debate.
"a respectful debate"? With "GunHugger"? Lotsa luck!

The only thing "GunHugger" knows how to do is "copy-and-paste" all the Neo-CON propaganda he is sent by his "handlers."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

TeaNUTS will Destroy USA wrote:
Let the TPers break away from the Repubs and see how far they get without the GOP money and backing.
TPers have got to come to the realization that the country is seeing them for who they really are ... all bark and not bite.
And, don't forget: The TeaPartiers are quite willing to destroy this country by their extremist political positions -- like causing the credit rating of this country to be DROPPED for the first time in HISTORY!

Their actions are near-treasonous!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min smarty pants 981
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 23 min hatemonger 280
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Son of Anarchy 156
Worst Restaurant Service and Food (Jan '11) 1 hr grave digger 58
boxer puppies for sale 2 hr justsomeone 1
gay-bi-straight-where to meet like minded people? (Sep '11) 4 hr Tater Tot 11
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr first time 6,927

Search the West Plains Forum:
•••
•••