Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81726 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What is even more amusing is you have no life. That is the bottom line and you know it as well. This thread is your life. You are a joke!!!! It is funny to come here and watch you meltdown and average about 20 posts per day which you have been doing for the last about 3 years. The only reason I am glad they keep this thread open is that it keeps you from going and poisoning another thread with your stupidity and ignorance. LMAO
<.snicker!.> While you, "Whatsoever," and the "Four Headless Horsemen" were making silly comments today, I went out to eat twice, took a few telephone calls from my family, watched a good movie, sent emails about a trip I intend to take, and then wasted a few precious minutes of my limited amount of free time to respond to your bloviation!

All in all -- I had a good day! Did YOU do anything today?(I mean except for all that bloviation and clicking the "refresh" button! You are SO OWNED!)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81727 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You can see him struggling with the stress and strain. One post he is spouting his batshit insane emotional meltdowns and the next he is lucid, rational and intelligent. It is almost as if two different people were posting under the same name. This dual personality is keeping me in stitches. I like the obviously intelligent personality. It is human and rational. That must be the one that existed before his mental instability took over.
It's very confusing. I don't know whether he is schizophrenic, or merely manic-depressive.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81728 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
Movie time is over so Dumb Dan shows up. Who will be next to show???? LMAO
Yeah, movie time is over, so I figured I would give you a well-deserved break from your constant clicking of the "refresh" button!_8-) You are SO OWNED!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81729 Apr 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> While you, "Whatsoever," and the "Four Headless Horsemen" were making silly comments today, I went out to eat twice, took a few telephone calls from my family, watched a good movie, sent emails about a trip I intend to take, and then wasted a few precious minutes of my limited amount of free time to respond to your bloviation!
All in all -- I had a good day! Did YOU do anything today?(I mean except for all that bloviation and clicking the "refresh" button! You are SO OWNED!)
Well Dawg you see I had a week off. So I decided in my spare time to just pester the living hellll out of you for I will be going out again and be gone for 6 months to a year. So I made you my special little project. Old man it has been good and fun but tonight is the last time you will have to put up with me for a while. But one thing for damn sure, you won't forget me or the hellll I raised in here. Have a good one old man.

PS you would have lost he bet about me replying to Dan. LOL
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81730 Apr 30, 2013
Would somebody please take out the garbage. It is really beginning to stink!

CHEERS!

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#81731 Apr 30, 2013
DFS A TRUE SISSY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Smithville Sissy is always looking for new members to join his iron fisting club. Seems he is trying to apply his devils grip to GLXGT. Won't be long til he is wanting to kiss his snake.
What is this fascination with homoerotic references? I think you two should stop beating around the bush and make a move on each other. No one here will judge you for your obvious attraction and latent desires for each other. Heck, I will even pony up for a nice hotel room if that will help. If it helps you rid yourselves of the anger of all your repressed desires, it might make you nicer to deal with. I understand seriously's guilt from enjoying his encounters with his Uncle Jimmy probably make him angry that he wants you Whatever, but I think you can help him get over that. You could rev up your BOOT LICKING and make it more romantic for him.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#81732 Apr 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
Would somebody please take out the garbage. It is really beginning to stink!
CHEERS!
I have been trying to do that for a while Norton, but this is really nasty garbage and it just keeps crawling back. Glad to see you are still posting here.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#81733 Apr 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very confusing. I don't know whether he is schizophrenic, or merely manic-depressive.
He has become so passive/aggressive. One minute he is spouting his usual homoerotic references and emotional meltdowns, the next he is showing signs of rational thought and conciliation. It is hard to follow him. It is as if he knows he is behaving like a complete fool and locked in a futile struggle to gain control.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81734 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> While you, "Whatsoever," and the "Four Headless Horsemen" were making silly comments today, I went out to eat twice, took a few telephone calls from my family, watched a good movie, sent emails about a trip I intend to take, and then wasted a few precious minutes of my limited amount of free time to respond to your bloviation!
All in all -- I had a good day! Did YOU do anything today?(I mean except for all that bloviation and clicking the "refresh" button! You are SO OWNED!)
Good day Dawg. Time for me to sign off for a bit. Hope you are here when I get back. I like giving you shyt.

PS you owe me for you lost that little bet or sure thing as you called it. I did not respond back to Dan. Enjoy life Dawg for it is too short, but then again it is the longest thing we will ever do. I am sure you will understand that comment.
Seriously OWNED Pussseeee

Saint Louis, MO

#81735 May 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Dawg. Time for me to sign off for a bit. Hope you are here when I get back. I like giving you shyt.
PS you owe me for you lost that little bet or sure thing as you called it. I did not respond back to Dan. Enjoy life Dawg for it is too short, but then again it is the longest thing we will ever do. I am sure you will understand that comment.
You serioulsy do somuch with your life ( being on Topix 24/7 you obviously are unemployed ) But what the hell else is there to do in Licking...You live in the middle of nowhere... going nowhere

you have NO life or future!!!

You are DAWGS personal hydrant!
Seriously OWNED Pussseeee

Saint Louis, MO

#81736 May 1, 2013
DFS A TRUE SISSY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Smithville Sissy is always looking for new members to join his iron fisting club. Seems he is trying to apply his devils grip to GLXGT. Won't be long til he is wanting to kiss his snake.
you are an embarASSsment to GAY people everywhere!
DFS A TRUE SISSY

United States

#81737 May 1, 2013
Seriously OWNED Pussseeee wrote:
<quoted text>You serioulsy do somuch with your life ( being on Topix 24/7 you obviously are unemployed ) But what the hell else is there to do in Licking...You live in the middle of nowhere... going nowhere

you have NO life or future!!!

You are DAWGS personal hydrant!
Another good choice of screen names. You and these self descriptive names show you might just have an IQ a few points above a turd or DanFromSmithville
DFS A TRUE SISSY

United States

#81738 May 1, 2013
I see the resident candy ass sissy boy DanFromSmithville stayed up real late so he could post his usual BS without fear of someone making him cry.
DFS A TRUE SISSY

United States

#81739 May 1, 2013
Seriously OWNED Pussseeee wrote:
<quoted text>you are an embarASSsment to GAY people everywhere!
So sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you.
OWNED Elmhurst Pussseeeee

Saint Louis, MO

#81740 May 1, 2013
DFS A TRUE SISSY wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you.
calm down b*tch...you didn't... you embarASSed youself...LOL!

I OWN YOU!
Goodbye Chris Matthews

Portageville, MO

#81741 May 1, 2013
What are the liberals going to do now? Chris Matthews has been canceled. One by one their propaganda sources are being eliminated. The next target of elimination will be Ralphie Madcow.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#81742 May 1, 2013
Goodbye Chris Matthews wrote:
What are the liberals going to do now? Chris Matthews has been canceled. One by one their propaganda sources are being eliminated. The next target of elimination will be Ralphie Madcow.
Not only goodbye but GOOD RIDDANCE !

Hey Matthews Don't leave mad just LEAVE !

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#81743 May 1, 2013
Seriously OWNED Pussseeee wrote:
<quoted text>
You serioulsy do somuch with your life ( being on Topix 24/7 you obviously are unemployed ) But what the hell else is there to do in Licking...You live in the middle of nowhere... going nowhere
you have NO life or future!!!
You are DAWGS personal hydrant!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#81744 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, movie time is over, so I figured I would give you a well-deserved break from your constant clicking of the "refresh" button!_8-) You are SO OWNED!
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
DFS A TRUE SISSY

United States

#81745 May 1, 2013
OWNED Elmhurst Pussseeeee wrote:
<quoted text>calm down b*tch...you didn't... you embarASSed youself...LOL!

I OWN YOU!
Then you lied. If I am an embarrassment to gay people everywhere you should be embarrassed, flamingly embarrassed, since they don't come any more gayer then you.

Now you know how your two daddies, DFS and Yellow Dawg, feel about you all the time.

GAME POINT QUEER BOY!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those who name. 1 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 26
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 3 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 259
Pooping 3 hr The Real AK 12
Anti-LGBT 3 hr The Real AK 17
Overtime 3 hr Moon Raker 1
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 4 hr ZizP 16
Frustrated Woman 7 hr Blues Traveler 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages