Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments (Page 3,807)

Showing posts 76,121 - 76,140 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

seriously wrote:
Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO
seriously ...this post is so juvenile...it's not even high school!

Get a GED and out of Texas County ...LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

OWNED Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously ...this post is so juvenile...it's not even high school!
Get a GED and out of Texas County ...LMAO
Kind of like your screen name. Even though it just tells what you are. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should change your screen name to "Wimp and Wannabe"....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
I see the Smithville Knob Gobbler practically wet his pants last night after his Iron Fisting Club meeting was over. I guess that means he won his bet, thanks to me (you're welcome Knob Gobbler) and now he gets to to apply that Devils Grip on all his club members while he kisses their snakes.
He should be thankful I helped him win otherwise he would have had to get iron fisted by all the other members.
With such a knack for writing original material you must be an author

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a knack for posting stupid comments you must be a moron.
Wow, with such snappy comebacks, I'm forced to admit I'm not in your league...no way can I compete with your rapier wit....
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN..."Whatever"
this comeback of yours was "seriously" a complete and total FAIL!!!!

You just took an @@-licking!

I OWN YOU
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should change your screen name to "Wimp and Wannabe"....
Game Point!!!!
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a knack for posting stupid comments you must be a moron.
"seriously" ...your post is an EPIC FAIL!!!!

"whatever you say"...your Poos b*tch...he and DAWG totally OWN you!

HELL...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

OWNED Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
"seriously" ...your post is an EPIC FAIL!!!!
"whatever you say"...your Poos b*tch...he and DAWG totally OWN you!
HELL...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!
Maybe it's a devious plot to lull me into a false sense of security....once he has me convinced he's just beginning to assimilate language.....BAM....he'll blindside me with third grade material....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the only time you acknowledge the St Louis idiot is when Dan and Dawg aren't posting? Are you that desperate for a friend but to embarrassed by him when others are around? Or are you guys just initiating him into the Iron Fisting Club?
Since my lobotomy I sometimes need extra help, so maybe you could expound a bit for me. Why do you assume my posts correlate with others? Who is the St Louis idiot? Are you so enamored by the phrase "Iron Fist" that you can't comment without it's inclusion? Do you like goats?

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you getting defensive? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe Dan will kiss your snake later.
You even BOOT LICK your insults. Can't make any up on your own. Poor thing. All those BOOTS so little time.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suppose to care about that why??? Is that the person who molested you and turned you into such an angry little troll? He's dead man, get over it, and move on.
A rather hesitant and mechanical response. Interesting.
No, your response tells me several things.
1. You are lying when you say you don't read the posts.
2. You check out attached links.
3. You are willing to do anything to win even when you have a track record of continual defeats.
4. You remain on here solely because posters you do not like post here and to you that represents your biggest failure considering you have had to run so many times and come back pretending to be someone else.

You will deny all this of course, but your own failures give you away. You have already forgotten and posted from Smithville at least once recently. It is something you have done regularly because you get drunk or stupid and forget which device you are using or to log or whatever. I post here for my own reasons, but you post here completely for the reasons I describe. You are the TROLL you always claim others to be. It is all quite amusing to see a grown man that thinks so much of himself reveal the truly gutless, scared, ignorant and myopic person he really is. Look at how you just keep on posting about others even after they have gone. Pathetic.

A man as great as you want us to think you are, would have walked away long ago.

You are and always will be a BOOTLICKER.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my lobotomy I sometimes need extra help, so maybe you could expound a bit for me. Why do you assume my posts correlate with others? Who is the St Louis idiot? Are you so enamored by the phrase "Iron Fist" that you can't comment without it's inclusion? Do you like goats?
Poos this poor BOOTLICKER can't come up with anything on his own. He is a thief, a coward and a fool.
Most of these morons have a limited repertoire or skill set and apparently a lack of concern or inability to manage and gauge the usefulness of these tricks.
They are like kids. They see something that worked on them or they think works for others and they steal it and then beat it into the ground. This "whatever" is an extreme example of that trait gone out of control.
He might be part goat. He doesn't know who or what his daddy was.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, he got his buttbuddy Poos to come stick up for him. Too damn funny!!!
Says the BOOTLICKER talking to his BOOTS. In your often used expression "Too damn funny!!!"

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!
You guys had a great game of BAT AROUND THE BOOTLICKER and I missed it. Sooner or later he screws up and post as one person from the others location or something like that. He is nuts.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you getting defensive? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe Dan will kiss your snake later.
Now I really need your assistance....if I ask questions, I'm being defensive? No, you didn't hurt my feelings...but I'm puzzled how you meandered onto such a bizarre tangent. If my vocabulary overwhelmed you, I apologize. Since my post appears to have exceeded your pre-school comprehension, perhaps you might get an adult to help you. As much as I'd like to help, I don't think I can dumb it down any more for you.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All this idiotic rambling from an "adult" who is obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and has spent over 2 years posting under a name that shows his "adult" obsession for him.
You are so deranged, demented, and delusional you have no credibility.
You are OWNED!!!
Not by you that is for certain. Look at what you go through even after you have been revealed for the FOOL and BOOTLICKER that you are.

That you know any of what you are explaining shows that I am right. Especially in light of a recent post where you asked me to explain who I thought you really were. Since what I say is more and more supported by the facts of that post and now this one.

Poor little BOOTLICKER!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!

Well, I will go to leave the BOOTLICKER to post another 20 or 100 posts about me.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All this idiotic rambling from an "adult" who is obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and has spent over 2 years posting under a name that shows his "adult" obsession for him.
You are so deranged, demented, and delusional you have no credibility.
You are OWNED!!!
By the way, I am the guy named DanFromSmithville. The original. There was never another poster that used that name until after I registered it. I am not obsessed with anyone. It is your obsession we are seeing. You could simply walk away. But we know you can't. Who is "owned" here. It is obvious.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poos this poor BOOTLICKER can't come up with anything on his own. He is a thief, a coward and a fool.
Most of these morons have a limited repertoire or skill set and apparently a lack of concern or inability to manage and gauge the usefulness of these tricks.
They are like kids. They see something that worked on them or they think works for others and they steal it and then beat it into the ground. This "whatever" is an extreme example of that trait gone out of control.
He might be part goat. He doesn't know who or what his daddy was.
lmao, you're spot on. Apparently, they're so clueless, they gloat over their glaring limitations.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, you're spot on. Apparently, they're so clueless, they gloat over their glaring limitations.
I know what you mean. I stopped posting for "whatever" to respond to and I get three addtional posts anyway. What an obsessive moron and it is just a repeat of the same weak arguments and claims of victory in spite of his defeat.

He tries so hard to put his obsession on others. He wants us to forget that he never left this thread and that he occassionally screws up and posts from Smithville like he did recently.

I hear the arrested another guy from Mississippi for the recent ricin letters. I didn't catch whether any of these guys had any chemistry or laboratory experience, but I wouldn't want to try and refine that or handle that material. I know chemists that are in awe that everyday people attempt this in some basement lab with no hoods or safety equipment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,121 - 76,140 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Haunted: The old D.W. Reese Primary School in W... (Jul '08) 1 hr unknown 33
loud boom heard 4/19/14 @ 8:45 pm 2 hr local 1
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 3 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 4 hr sum1who_cares4_thegirls 22
Man Farts 5 hr Moomoo 4
john earl brown 6 hr annoynmous 4
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) Fri siloam sally 89
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search