Again another song about Dawg and Dan. Dawg is singing. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xNasuyp8PNwXX
HAHAHAHAHAHA I bet Dawg looks like that little pathetic guy too. LMAO

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

#81200 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I could see that happening.
How can you see anything with your head so far up Dawg A$$???
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81201 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I could see that happening.
What gives you more pleasure? The "Devils Grip", the "Iron Fist" or "Kissing The Snake" LMAO
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81202 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, that's even worse....just think... they return to US and become pillars of society....
Poos I am guessing you would rather see videos of things being blown up, killing people and pissing on the dead more that you would of songs that we feel that hits home and close to the heart??

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81203 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't blow his whole lie out of the water with facts. Then what will he be left with?
I don't think facts are a hurdle for him. He has more important concerns...you know, like chasing white rabbits and eating majic mushrooms....
guest 2

United States

#81204 Apr 25, 2013
Well....it's that time again, I guess the mental ward let all of those personalities have wifi for a while for good behavior.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81205 Apr 25, 2013
We are sorry Dawg and Dan. Come back we did not mean to run you aff. LMAO

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81206 Apr 25, 2013

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#81207 Apr 25, 2013

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#81208 Apr 25, 2013

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81209 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you "didn't respond" with THIS comment? ROFL! You are SO owned!_8-)
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#81210 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think facts are a hurdle for him. He has more important concerns...you know, like chasing white rabbits and eating majic mushrooms....
I wonder how he keeps from bleeding to death with his knuckles dragging like that.

West Plains

#81211 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....
I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81212 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be the "Head Lady"!
(I am still laughing that you are so dumb that you did not recognize that video as being computer graphics! You "suckers" are SO easy to catch!)
Do you mean that "video" that I call a "video" just like you call it a "video" in this comment? You prove all the time how stupid and how much of an idiot you are. Bash me for calling it a "video" and turn around and call it a "video" in this comment yourself. LMFAO

West Plains

#81213 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurs to me that there may be more people out there with multiple personalities, but we don't notice because one personality is as moronic as the next so you don't see a difference.
guest 2

Park Hills, MO

#81214 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how he keeps from bleeding to death with his knuckles dragging like that.
It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81215 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.
Why yes it shows Dawg and you are into dominance. For you both want and try to "own" everyone. LMAO What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

West Plains

#81216 Apr 25, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
It is flattering and creepy at the same time, but if it keeps it off the streets away from children, I can live with it.

He probably just contemplates that pearly splash on his belly for hours after posting here.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81217 Apr 25, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Workplace romance 33 min Ebola 44
What do you think 2 hr tim 4
What do you think Santa will bring tim the Libe... 9 hr The Real Jerry Se... 1
What happened at Walmart Friday night? 10 hr grave digger 11
Ebola Scare 16 hr Need to be prepared 10
Need job? 19 hr Blue in a red state 6
Retards Are Running This Country 19 hr Blue in a red state 7
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs