Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79219 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was a great man. He would cringe to see what these left wing radicals have done to this nation.
Paul Harvey had a great voice, and an interesting delivery.

I have listened to Paul Harvey, and "Harvey" you are not a "Paul Harvey."

Good day!_8-)

#79220 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone gets under his skin. Just ignore him. Dawg told us that is son who is, I will be PC, mentally challenged. Dawg let's him play on here so he doesn't have to pay attention to him at home.
Students, today we are going to study the comment above and find all the errors in spelling and grammar.

We will also judge the educational level of this person. Do you think that he successfully passed the 5th grade?

#79221 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I dish out to others what they do. Don't like it go cry to someone else
Yep I lied to Dawg to trick him. I would do it again. Not my fault he wasn't smart enough to realize it....
"Harvey" I think you are the most brilliant person I have ever known about.

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I cannot lie like "Harvey" without laughing hilariously! "Harvey" is so fun! I hope he keeps hanging around so we can give him more abuse.

#79222 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... If you want to be anal retentive about it that's your choice....
I tried retaining you, "Harvey," but you were just too big a turd.

#79223 Mar 29, 2013
Dumb Ass Checker wrote:
Some of the comments posted on this site have to be some of the stupidest things I have ever read. Scary that we have people out there that think this way.
And even scarier that we have people who care.(And feel they have to comment, "Dumb Ass Checker." Good name! Accurate! Great description of yourself!)

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#79225 Mar 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your glass appears to be half-empty.
We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but wonít take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and canít get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble canít get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People canít promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

He Is A Sock Know It All

#79227 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
By far the best post I have read on here so far. Well said!
It really is mind boggling how backwards we've become as a nation. It's almost as if it is intentionally being done to tear us down.
It is the fault of both parties. Republicans and Democrats are all lying crooks. What is scary is if the Democrats gain the House back in 2014 and Obama knows he has nothing to lose since he can't be reelected again. Watch out then, the destruction will be complete.
Thatís just it Harvey. It is all about power and control instead of what is best. My grandma always said man does not control money, money controls man and that money is the root of all evil for man (humans) will destroy other men for it, go to war with countries for it, steal for it, murder for it, cheat for it, sell sex for it, sell people and children for it, use people for it, make people live like an animal for it, make up false beliefs for it, make drugs with it, buy drugs with it, prey on the fears of others for it, prey on the weakness of others for it, betray others for it, betray friends for it, betray family for it and even betray God for it. Many living in prison are there for the want of more of it. Many that have had their lives ruined were over it. People that have lots of money try/will use that money to try to destroy the lives of others. Many will gamble their selves into poverty trying to get more of it. It makes one wonder how are we going to make this better when it all gets worse every year.
Naterade816

Lees Summit, MO

#79229 Mar 29, 2013
If you moved into a house that the former tenants destroyed and you decided to live there during reconstruction and all your neighbors did was bitch about how shitty is. Is it still your fault? The economy is getting better, the unemployment rate is going down, We're not in Iraq, and we got Bin ladin.

I personally think you could hand a blind chimp with cerebral paulsy a bible, give him a blinged out necklace that says anti abortion and a wristwatch with an engraving that says something about the second amendment and you republicans would shoot your bruncle (that's brother uncle ) if he was in your way to go vote for that corporate puppet.

#79230 Mar 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but wonít take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and canít get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble canít get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People canít promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.
I was wrong. You are completely pessimistic.

#79231 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
By far the best post I have read on here so far. Well said!
It really is mind boggling how backwards we've become as a nation. It's almost as if it is intentionally being done to tear us down.
It is the fault of both parties. Republicans and Democrats are all lying crooks. What is scary is if the Democrats gain the House back in 2014 and Obama knows he has nothing to lose since he can't be reelected again. Watch out then, the destruction will be complete.
And yet another complete pessimist.

#79232 Mar 29, 2013
"Harvey" and "replaytime." Soul-mates.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

He Is A Sock Know It All

#79233 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't supposed to make it better. It never works out that way. Great nations rise, great nations fall. They all do. The only thing they have all had in common is a specific group of people that share similar characteristics. The biggest being the desire for power and to rule and control the masses.
It's just our turn. Maybe that is what is needed. Who knows, hard to say.
I look at the last two Presidential elections and one thing jumps out at me, the Republicans didn't want to win. First the put up McCain who picks Palin as a VP. Sarah is a great woman who I believe loves this country with every ounce of her being. But it was impossible not to look at her and think "she is one step from being President" and that scared me. She was not qualified for the job. Then you add in the fact that this was the first major decision of McCains (hoped) Presidency? He might as well have just spotted Obama a 10 point lead like we use to do in sports as a kid.
Flash forward 4 years later. Horrible economy, debt out of control, spending out of control, 4+ years of high unemployment and gas prices, and everything else, there is no way Obama should have been reelected. But we managed to find a way to do it somehow. Personally I think the whole damn thing was rigged and they all, Dems and Reps were in on it.
I have no faith in our election system anymore.
Like I said, maybe we need to fall so we can rebuild a better nation. We damn sure have the people in government to make that fall happen.
I hate them all!!! I don't trust any of them.
Harvey with no disrespect meant most of your posts blame a party or a president. There are more at fault than that. The president is at most a fall guy. If you think one man runs and controls everything in this country then you are blind. Just like anything big you have the CEO and the board members and the CEO can really do nothing without the board members approval. It is ran by many that remain unseen, the UN, the super-rich and last but not least the biggest influence, The Bilderberg Group. For The Bilderberg Group is made of the worldís most powerful and richest from government and politics, from finance, from industry, from labour, from education and from communications and they do have their say, influence and their control in our whole world and who and what is said and done.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

He Is A Sock Know It All

#79234 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What is funny Dawg instead of giving your thoughts on it, you just run people down for giving theirs. So much for your preaching you always rant on about for "Free Speech" for you have shown it is only free speech if they agree with you and your copy and pasted words or links and if they don't agree with you, you ridicule and run them down. I believe you really have no thought of your own on it all for if you canít plagiarize it off a website, post a link form Wikipedia or a link form a newspaper you have nothing meaningful to say or add. Good day to you.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

He Is A Sock Know It All

#79235 Mar 29, 2013
Naterade816 wrote:
If you moved into a house that the former tenants destroyed and you decided to live there during reconstruction and all your neighbors did was bitch about how shitty is. Is it still your fault? The economy is getting better, the unemployment rate is going down, We're not in Iraq, and we got Bin ladin.
I personally think you could hand a blind chimp with cerebral paulsy a bible, give him a blinged out necklace that says anti abortion and a wristwatch with an engraving that says something about the second amendment and you republicans would shoot your bruncle (that's brother uncle ) if he was in your way to go vote for that corporate puppet.
I agree. It all has been going on for many many years but it gets old of someone blaming "a" presidnet or "a" party when it took both parties and many presidents to put us where we are at.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

He Is A Sock Know It All

#79236 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
And I have told you before Dawg I am not a pessimist nor am I a optimist. I am an opportunist. I will drink that glass of water to quench my thirst while the pessimist and optimist argue about how full it is. So when it all goes down and the pessimists set on their @sses crying for what they need but they donít have and the optimists set on their @sses hoping they get what they needs but donít have. I will go get what I need to survive. So I guess you can call me an opportunist survivalist.
yo too

Saint Louis, MO

#79244 Mar 30, 2013
obamas goal was to do away with the United States and he is succeeding . Cut our military, take our guns, do away with traditional marriage (whats to keep someone from marrying their dog or horse)? Let the black panthers stop people from voting without being prosecuted, turn illegal aliens loose, let eleven million illegals become citizens and take our medicaid and medicare that we paid for, give george soros twenty billion dollars of our money to do experimental oil drilling off the coast of Australia while stopping our off shore drilling. Putting members of the muslim brotherhood in top positions controlling our defense. Now he is trying to give our gun laws to the united nations so they can control us.

None are so blind as those who cannot see.

It amazes me how f*****g dumb some people can be. Sell their country and souls for a political party.
Harvey is GOProud

Saint Louis, MO

#79245 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone gets under his skin. Just ignore him. Dawg told us that is son who is, I will be PC, mentally challenged. Dawg let's him play on here so he doesn't have to pay attention to him at home.
Do I get under your skin that bad? Wow. Do you chasec cars?
What a joke

You define GOPstupid!!!!

#79246 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny Dawg instead of giving your thoughts on it, you just run people down for giving theirs. So much for your preaching you always rant on about for "Free Speech" for you have shown it is only free speech if they agree with you and your copy and pasted words or links and if they don't agree with you, you ridicule and run them down. I believe you really have no thought of your own on it all for if you canít plagiarize it off a website, post a link form Wikipedia or a link form a newspaper you have nothing meaningful to say or add. Good day to you.
Isn't it wonderful that you live in a country where you can exercise your free speech?

#79248 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have told you before Dawg I am not a pessimist nor am I a optimist. I am an opportunist. I will drink that glass of water to quench my thirst while the pessimist and optimist argue about how full it is. So when it all goes down and the pessimists set on their @sses crying for what they need but they donít have and the optimists set on their @sses hoping they get what they needs but donít have. I will go get what I need to survive. So I guess you can call me an opportunist survivalist.
Okay. You are an "opportunity survivalist."

#79249 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
We got Bin Laden? Prove it!!!
The only thing we got is the word of a compulsive liar Obama. Not a single shred of evidence that we actually did get him. Until we have something more I will never believe we actually did kill him.
Some members of Al-Quaeda said Osama bin Laden was killed. Of course, they are Muslims and you would never believe a Muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cloud 9 ranch membership for sale (May '14) 1 hr wantagoccampin 28
mothers day 1 hr Truth 2
Ham or spam 2 hr That guy over there 5
Best and worst doctors at OMC 5 hr grave digger 27
I laughed so hard when your minivan blew up 5 hr grave digger 21
18 year old messing with young miners? 6 hr DickPunch 24
Bootleggers B-B-Q 7 hr Pfft 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages