“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79156 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. I'm a marine we don't wave flags. Democrats are idiots. You elected an idiot and put him in office. As for out ranking me please don't make me laugh my bet is you have never served in the military at all. You rather sit on your ass and TRY to sound intelligent. News flash pal. You FAILED miserably.
Bet again, "chris." If you ARE in the US military, which I am beginning to doubt, you really should keep in mind that President Obama is your Commander-in-Chief.
Commander of Nothing

El Dorado Springs, MO

#79157 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I affiliate myself with no party. Hell I don't even vote. Reason being is it doesn't matter which one gets elected he's still a liar. You have the right to scroll past any posts you want. Nobody is stopping you. As for conspiracy all conspiracies are based upon some fact. It's left up to the individual to decipher what's real and what's not. Again I do not allow stupidity to make me hot headed so to speak. Reason for that is because you can't fix stupid also I'm not over bearing or obnoxious I'm simply knowing of my facts.
Wow...the truth. That will scare em off. Funny but true.

#79158 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I actually NEEDED ammo??? Who said I wasn't prepared. He simply asked if I WANTED some rounds. He never asked if I NEEDED them. There's a difference. As for loosing my cool I'm perfectly fine. I don't let stupidity like yours or that disgrace to the American presidency bother me.
I will repeat this, since you do not seem to truly understand the situation: President Obama is your Commander-in-Chief.(Assuming, of course, that you actually are in the US military.)

#79159 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text> ... If we have more men and women over seas deployed in combat and non combat zones that leaves this country vulnerable....
You prove yourself absolutely NUTS!
Commander of Nothing

El Dorado Springs, MO

#79160 Mar 28, 2013
So we are after Chris...why?
Commander of Nothing

El Dorado Springs, MO

#79161 Mar 28, 2013
He put his name up. No? I thinks so.

#79162 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Na. Got all the 7.62 I need. I use 7.62 by 54. I got the old style mosin nagat.
Hmmmm. I was unaware that the US Marines are now using the Mosin-Nagant. You ARE a Marine, like you said you are, aren't you? Your story is beginning to "bounce around" a bit, "chris."

#79163 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
.38 used to be one of the most popular firearms around. Now .40 is. However Obama is the one that has attacked the 2nd amendment as a whole. He's wanting to eliminate firearms as a whole not single out who can or can not get them.
Thank you for your insight, Mr. Limbaugh.

#79164 Mar 28, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The bubbles from your Hello Kitty Bubble Gun does not count as ammo.
Oh! Oh! Looks like "Harvey" has been taking bubble gum away from kids!

#79165 Mar 28, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
FEDS SPENDING $880,000 TO STUDY BENEFITS OF SNAIL SEX ...
There you go again, "GunHugger." You do not have any scientific curiosity about ANYTHING, do you?

#79166 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text> ... As for conspiracy all conspiracies are based upon some fact....
QED
Commander of Nothing

El Dorado Springs, MO

#79167 Mar 28, 2013
Chris...we can call that a meltdown! Just saying....
Commander of Nothing

El Dorado Springs, MO

#79168 Mar 28, 2013
They play this like a game...would that not be a problem?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79169 Mar 28, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
.38 used to be one of the most popular firearms around. Now .40 is. However Obama is the one that has attacked the 2nd amendment as a whole. He's wanting to eliminate firearms as a whole not single out who can or can not get them.
So where did you go to boot camp and where have you been stationed? I have my doubts that you are the firearms officianado that you claim to be...perhaps you might provide a source for your remark about .40 caliber. To my knowledge there are several others more popular-I'd say .22 and 9mm are more common.....
Commander of Nothing

El Dorado Springs, MO

#79170 Mar 28, 2013
It stays the same...good luck. For all you ignorant folks..cyanora. Not spelled correctly, but who cares!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79171 Mar 28, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem? That you're a Republican is easy to figure out, you still can't believe that Obama received the most votes...period.
I see you're a conspiracy theorist too, people like you are so hard to have a rational discussion with. You're suggestion to solve the problem reveals your hot headed, overbearing, obnoxious attitude.
I will happily scroll past your posts from now on.
obama received the most ILLEGAL votes, dead votes, dumb asses voting over and over again. The attempted chad theft did not work so they went to acorns and panthers and illegals, and dead people.

It's not win, it is STEAL! The Chicago thugs trained him very well. The're all a bunch of thugs! You get over it! He won by hook and crook, with acorns, illegals, blackAssPanthers. That's why the administration and liberals fought so hard against voter ID!

“Everybody by now knows – or should know – how readily Democrats conduct election fraud, and how determined they are to defend it. They have promoted Motor Voter laws and same day registration, and month-long election days to help them mobilize the votes of people who are so unconnected to the political process and so uninterested in the country’s future, and perhaps so incompetent to understand what voting entails, that they require keepers to see that they get to the polls and then vote the “right” way.

HA HA! Ohio Election Official:‘I Voted Twice for Obama’
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/ha-ha-ohi...

BARACK OBAMA VOTER FRAUD 2012 (UPDATED!)
http://bwcentral.org/2012/12/barack-obama-vot...

How Chicago and Obama Globalized Voter Fraud
http://minutemennews.com/2012/12/how-chicago-...

Muslim Terrorists Crossing US/Mexican Border
http://patriotaction.net/video/video/show...

DID OBAMA STEAL THE 2012 ELECTION?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/did-obama-steal-th...
ha

United States

#79172 Mar 28, 2013
Commander of Nothing wrote:
It stays the same...good luck. For all you ignorant folks..cyanora. Not spelled correctly, but who cares!
Apparently you frighten them, lol.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79173 Mar 28, 2013
ha

United States

#79174 Mar 28, 2013
Does everyone just attack others on here? All of you need to get a life AND a new thread.
Boring.........lunatics......i diots!
Good luck arguing with yourselves. Oh and by the way, for those who attack patriots....GET BENT and protect yourselves! I've been reading posts and they are quite appalling.

Don't forget to hang your backpack up after 3rd grade lets out.
SEe Ya.....CrAZEd FReAKsssss
Poos ur Mommy

United States

#79175 Mar 28, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>So where did you go to boot camp and where have you been stationed? I have my doubts that you are the firearms officianado that you claim to be...perhaps you might provide a source for your remark about .40 caliber. To my knowledge there are several others more popular-I'd say .22 and 9mm are more common.....
What does it matter to you where this person went to boot camp? You writing a book?
Yay...you have an opinion on bullets, congrats!! 2 stars for you today!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 27 min boogie woogie 50
Childhood Indoctrination 30 min boogie woogie 6
Is this an accurate description of God? 43 min boogie woogie 2
Prostitution should be legal. 5 hr tim 4
Am I the only Jewish person in this town? 8 hr Dick Richards 32
Another Plane Goes Missing With 155 People On B... 9 hr Fly Like An Eagle 1
Am I the only one in favor of a $20 per hour mi... 10 hr Not A Liberal 6
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web