Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments (Page 3,642)

Showing posts 72,821 - 72,840 of91,999
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

One thing you can say about this forum is that it is consistent and dependable. Doesn't matter when you check it you can rest assured Yellow Dawg is getting his butt kicked by someone and trying to pretend he isn't. Which makes it all the more funny to read.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ted Haggert wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...you need to learn the phrase " pull your head out of your a@@" hahahahahaha
speaking of being hard...are you? are you on Meth??? Are you a male prostitute?
Send Me MONEY!!!!
PRAISE JESUS
I see Dawgs Tourette stricken retarded son is still posting the same crap and laughing like a mental patient at his own ignorance.

If anyone is on male prostitute on meth it is you Ted Faggert.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one having a mental breakdown is you Dawg. You are so keyed up trying to look smart that you don't even see how lame you look. When and if you ever get a glimpse of how lame you look, you just immediately fire back with more lame comments making yourself even looking like a bigger idiot instead of calming down and trying to think before your big mouth overloads your @ss (or in your case your ass overloads your mouth). Go change your depends, drink some metamucil, and an Ensure to boot and take a nap and come back when your alzheimer’s is not acting up so bad. LMAO
Preciesly. Dawg tries so hard to make himself out to be above everyone else that he fails to realize how stupid, ignorant, and pathetic he really comes across as.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Called in for a delivery? Are you now having to take the late night delivery shift at the pizza place? Ah, hahahahahahahaha!
How childish, not mention overly used, lame, and lack of creativity of you. Someone mentions their job and you have to make a comment that attempts to demean their job as if an unemployed loser like you should be saying anything about those thata re employed and pay taxes to support your worthless ass.

In addition to that, your comment shows that you think delivering pizza is a demeaning job. Once again dawg attempts to look down his nose at others. Too bad for him when he looks down his nose all he sees is his prostate.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok to put it to where you may be able to understand it. You took the picture that I use and used as yours as well. Which shows I own your mind. Hell you even highlighted it in red to make it stand out more. So again you prove you are just a follower trying to be like me and now you also are trying to look like me by using the same picture as me. As far as you other comments, they are not worth addressing for you are just being they have no point to them but you making rundowns. Which is what a lame little fuktard as yourself resorts to when they are out witted and out smarted, they resort to rundowns of the person while not having any answer of meaning to their post.(I can’t and won’t look back in the post but you yourself said the same thing about someone else when they acted the same way that you are). LMMFAO (oh and only dilated to 6, contractions 10 minutes apart so I have time to play)
Look, we all know that you were merely called in for a late-night pizza delivery shift. I wasn't aware that pizzas dilated and had contractions, pizza man!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one having a mental breakdown is you Dawg. You are so keyed up trying to look smart that you don't even see how lame you look. When and if you ever get a glimpse of how lame you look, you just immediately fire back with more lame comments making yourself even looking like a bigger idiot instead of calming down and trying to think before your big mouth overloads your @ss (or in your case your ass overloads your mouth). Go change your depends, drink some metamucil, and an Ensure to boot and take a nap and come back when your alzheimer’s is not acting up so bad. LMAO
Had many pizza delivery runs this morning? Now THAT is an important job -- helping to feed people.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dawg", "Dan", "Norton", "Joyce Meyers Ministries”, "Jack Van Impe”, "Pat Robertson 700 Club” or what ever other name you go by and dream up. Just narrow it down to two. That way you won't get lost yourself as you have been and that way you are only full of shyt twice instead of 6 or more times. LMFAO
My online name has always been narrowed down to ONE: "Yellow Dawg Democrat." It is only in your paranoid schizophrenic mind that I appear to be numerous persons. Fear and anxiety are terrible things for the insecure to bear. Perhaps you should go see a shrink?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Harvey wrote:
One thing you can say about this forum is that it is consistent and dependable. Doesn't matter when you check it you can rest assured Yellow Dawg is getting his butt kicked by someone and trying to pretend he isn't. Which makes it all the more funny to read.
It is good to see that you finally made it out of bed this morning, "Harvey." Did you again have trouble sleeping last night? "Jokster" did. He had to work the midnight shift, delivering pizzas.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Dawgs Tourette stricken retarded son is still posting the same crap and laughing like a mental patient at his own ignorance.
If anyone is on male prostitute on meth it is you Ted Faggert.
Those insults are so "third-grade", "Harvey." Why don't you ask your great-grandson for some new material?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Preciesly. Dawg tries so hard to make himself out to be above everyone else that he fails to realize how stupid, ignorant, and pathetic he really comes across as.
It is only because you are so insecure that you think I am way above you, "Harvey." I am really a "down-to-earth" kind of a guy.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish, not mention overly used, lame, and lack of creativity of you. Someone mentions their job and you have to make a comment that attempts to demean their job as if an unemployed loser like you should be saying anything about those thata re employed and pay taxes to support your worthless ass.
In addition to that, your comment shows that you think delivering pizza is a demeaning job. Once again dawg attempts to look down his nose at others. Too bad for him when he looks down his nose all he sees is his prostate.
Delivering pizza is a job. A necessary job. It's good that "Jokster" is working to support himself. The "demeaning" part is that "Jokster" is always trying to leave us the impression that he is in the medical field. He cannot bear to admit what he REALLY does.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not to impersonate YOU, "Norton."
You tried..........but you failed! You can't do it! Remember, you are an atheist?

P. S. I wouldn't impersonate you if I could.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your mental breakdown is almost complete, which you prove by questioning the words of your Holy Bible.
When? When did I question the words of my bible? I'm getting worried about you sanity!

CHEERS!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

U.S. GUN LAWS RETROACTIVELY BARRED THIS VIETNAM VET FROM OWNING A FIREARM BECAUSE OF A TEENAGE MISDEMEANOR 45 YEARS AGO
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/26/u-...

Unreal: Obama Uses Pending Sequester Cuts As Excuse To Release “Waves” Of Illegal Immigrants From Detention Centers…
~ Ya, take our Guns/protection, release criminals! Typical commie liberal!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/26/unreal-oba...
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens

http://ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE IS A SOCIOPATH
~ Does this description fit someone in high office?
http://www.ehow.com/how_6781398_tell-someone-...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried.......... but you failed! You can't do it! Remember, you are an atheist?
P. S. I wouldn't impersonate you if I could....
It would be easy to impersonate you, "Norton" -- but WHY?

Lucky that you "wouldn't impersonate [me] if [you] could." Because you cannot.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
When? When did I question the words of my bible? I'm getting worried about you sanity!...
Most recently, when you questioned that "the sons of God" meant "the sons of God." Did you forget that instance? There are others.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
U.S. GUN LAWS RETROACTIVELY BARRED THIS VIETNAM VET FROM OWNING A FIREARM BECAUSE OF A TEENAGE MISDEMEANOR 45 YEARS AGO
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/26/u-...
Anybody who actually believes this -- give me a million dollars!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens
http://ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
Iraqis Killed by Illegal Bush43 War:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_th...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,821 - 72,840 of91,999
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 4 hr Hell yah 5
i need help 4 hr Hell yah 7
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 6 hr Owner from 2009 to 2013 71
Missouri Teacher Speaks Out Against Common Core! 7 hr Lordy Lordy Lordy 5
How can you let a man come before you girls Mrs... 8 hr jackie 10
Local shooting 8 hr WP GUEST 1
Airplane Hanger Bar 13 hr Liz 28
•••
•••