“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77282 Feb 25, 2013
www herkimernow org wrote:
Reagan did warn about Obama and was a good president
Reagan was not a particularly good president. He claimed he was against taxes, and raised taxes 11 times. About all he was really good at was standing before a microphone and telling us how good things were, as he was creating budget deficits.

Reagan is often credited with taking the Soviet Union down. Only obliquely does this have any truth. The Soviet Union brought itself down.

It is clear that, in the latter days of his administration, he was badly affected by Alzheimers, and his wife Nancy and her fortune-tellers were running the government.

#77284 Feb 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, did you ever have the feeling you were being watched, stalked? I am beginning to feel that way. It is almost as if someone is checking this thread and the first thing they do is look to see what we have been up to. I hardly posted at all this weekend. I think maybe two or three times, but that appears to be the focus of what I am beginning to think of as a stalker. Somebody seems to feel that what I post and how often is very important to them. When someone becomes that wrapped up in what you are doing, it is like you own a piece of them. Think of the power that person gives you. Why can't this ever be someone interesting.
It is clear that "Jokster" just sits there by his computer, hitting the "refresh" icon, so he will not miss anything. He LIVES for this thread. It is his only recreation.

You do raise an interesting point. From his behavior, it is clear that:

WE OWN HIM! GAME POINT!

#77286 Feb 25, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you of course again are wrong. You see when you type "them" here they look the same. But I had a phone call and when I got back I typed the rest in Microsoft word. Which comes out like this “Dawg”. You think you are so smart but in fact you are so lame. Even when you try to think you are correct and try to run me down you just show that you are lamer that I actually thought. Oh and check it in word and you will see I am correct and you again are wrong. LMAO
So you are admitting that you are "TheJokster"?
Or are you admitting that you are "Norton"?

Apparently your comment refers to my post #77261 to "TheJokster":

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

ROFL! BUSTED!

#77288 Feb 25, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't. Those replies were written almost back to back as in my second to last post stated "Sorry Dawg and Dan. I am late in my replies. I had a life to live and was busy and missed all your comments. I will try and do better tomorrow as long as life isn’t calling my name to live it and have fun." But I would not expect you to see that being you just look for ways to run people down. So again wrong you are. LMAO Oh and yes, hmmmm is the name I am using for I am on my iphone 5 and I won't sign on using it.
ROFL! Well, "GoodGrief"! Or is it "TheJokster"? Or even "Norton"?

You have more aliases than "Smifville"!_8-)

#77289 Feb 25, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dan, You are just a by-product from dawg, the waste as I see it. And on this comment you are just taking the ideal out of my comment when I said "Aw gwarsh Dan. Did you dream about me? Did you think of me all day? lol You came on and I am the first one you address so I am guessing you are still rattled and have been thinking about the post of last night. I bet I have been in your head all day huh> LMAO >>> Got ya" So you don't even have enough brains to be original and think up your own ideals. You have to get them from other peoples posts that were said about you and try to use them as your own. LOL
"goodgrief"! BUSTED!

#77290 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norton if you read the sentence as a whole, as it was written. A period should not follow mistakes for it was not the end of the sentence, just a pause. "Know that before you keep giving others crap about their little simple mistakes,,,, that you make them as well." And I was not crapping on Dawg. I was just pointing out that he gives people crap about their little mistakes and he makes them as well. Also I have already agreed with Dawg and Dan weeks ago that you are just a lametard. LOL
The word you are searching for is "ellipsis." ... ROFL!

#77291 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are so wrong. You and Dan talk about me when I am not even here for a few days and to top it off you and Dan talk about me to each other (in one of your post to Dan you even said you were going to private message him about me). I only talk about either of you to each of you. So who owns who? It is I that own a piece of both of your all’s little brain that you cannot get me out of and that is showed by even in my absence, you both still go on and talk about me even if it has to be with each other to get some kind of satisfaction and support from each other. LMAO
Wooooo! Eeeee! Oooooo! Paranoia strikes again.

#77293 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let’s see: You replied to TheJokster and I replied back. Then I even said I was using the name hmmm and why I was using it in a post right after that. So busted I am not if I first spoke out on the subject and said why. So if you can't figure that out,,, and I can't draw it in crayon,,, no one can help you. Like I told you once I will repeat; If you let your eyes and little brain take in as much as you let that big mouth of yours spew out. You could give those old tired fingers of yours a break. LMAO
"GoodGrief," Jokster!

#77295 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Being you are making your assumption that I am all of these different people from the location, I guess I should assume that you are also "Joyce Meyers Ministries”, "Jack Van Impe”, "Pat Robertson 700 Club” and many more that are from your same location. But I don’t like the word assume” for it is just a guess from someone that in reality has no clue. Now you can assume it is dark outside now but if you would pull your head out of your @ss you would see it is actually light out. LMAO
After you made your big mistake, THEN you admitted to being "hmmmm."

Assuming that you are telling the truth, and I am ASSUMING that you are, I can conclude that my thinking that you are "hmmmm" was NOT an assumption.
Norton

West Plains, MO

#77297 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norton if you read the sentence as a whole, as it was written. A period should not follow mistakes for it was not the end of the sentence, just a pause. "Know that before you keep giving others crap about their little simple mistakes,,,, that you make them as well." And I was not crapping on Dawg. I was just pointing out that he gives people crap about their little mistakes and he makes them as well. Also I have already agreed with Dawg and Dan weeks ago that you are just a lametard. LOL
using commas is not the answer. One would use an ellipsis, or three periods. You can't just put commas in wherever you want to pause. Seriously. Look it up.

Wrong Norton. I'm the one from the Mirror Universe with a goatee and common sense.
Norton

West Plains, MO

#77299 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
And no Dawg I like it the way I put without the word "ellipsis" for 8 out of 10 normal people would not know what that word meant. I put it in simple form for I don't have to use big or hard words to try and look impressive as you do. I like talking to people, not over them as you do, hoping that you impress them with BS.
Jesus. An ellipsis is three periods. It is a form of punctuation. Jeez. Using proper punctuation when you are busy slamming everyone else's grammar is just good form. You fail.
Norton

West Plains, MO

#77300 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it the truth where as you see it as paranoia because you are paranoid. You get paranoid when someone proves you wrong so you run around like a chicken with its head cut off spewing things out trying to save face. I would guess you have sleepless nights and nightmares when you are proven wrong. You lay there and run it over and over in your mind of what you should have done or said. Then the next day you try to saddle back up and in any form you can, even if it's falsely made up in your head try to run them down,,, and you still fail and fall short. LMAO
like you were wrong about punctuation?
Norton

West Plains, MO

#77303 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
An ellipsis, or three periods? For one they are the same and for second since you want to be so critical, there should be no comma between "an ellipsis, or three periods." You see the "or" ties them together making it were a comma is not needed. LMAO and you talk about morons.
I'm about to school you since you apparently are just that moronic. When you state a term then follow it with the definition, you customarily put a comma between them. The "or" is writing device that can be used several ways. If I used it your way I would be stating that an ellipsis and three periods are two different things. I used it the correct way to define the word ellipsis. Seriously. If you spent less time hurling lame grade school insults and cracking on everyone's grammar, I wouldn't have gone after yours. I don't like hypocrites, which is why I rumble with Norton every time I post on this thread. You want to out-argue dawg? Great. Argue with him. Just don't think you can hurl feces and not get it thrown back to you.

The simple truth Nortie, is that you tried to bully people on this thread and got your ass handed to you.
Norton

West Plains, MO

#77304 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sir Norton do piont out where all I went wrong in this post of minr you speak of.
"down,,, and you still
Commas aren't used this way.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#77308 Feb 25, 2013
Someone seems confused when using my old ideas and feels that they are ideal. Never the less, it is my ideals that prompt my ideas to be sure, but they are mine and mine alone. Now what confusion this stalker has is his or her own and try as it might, it can't pass this along.

For you all can see that the efforts of this stalker are merely the diarhhea of a wimpy kid.

I do appreciate my originality when I see a subordinate poster foist my ideas and not my ideals back at me in a post.

Did I ever mention to you all that I like to fish?
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77310 Feb 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>The book of Revalations is very symbolic and highly subject to interpretation. I just disagree with these radical interpretations. They have been going on for centuries with no results to back them up.
It is statements like that, that show me how little you know or comprehend. I didn't condemn the Bible, I disagreed with interpretation. If you disagree with Roe v. Wade, does that mean you condemn the Constitution? No. I wouldn't think that either, but I understand things better than you do.
You are correct......the book of Rev. is symbolic. That is the reason a person has to study the Bible as a whole to find out what those symbolic things stand for. That's how you find out the truth. A person can believe in the Bible without having read it. It's called a heart knowledge, child-like faith........they just know! The results to back up scripture is in prophecy. I am not a Bible scholar but I do have a heart knowledge of God. I , also, think if you would look at prophecies a little closer you would understand why I think like I do. I, also, understand why people have different interpretations of the book of Rev. It is not an easy book to understand and it took me a long time to find answers. I, also, think this new pope is related to Bible prophecy. Somewhere, I think, there is probably scripture to back it up.

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77311 Feb 25, 2013
I hate it when COWARDS use aliases and pretend they are somebody they are not!

How about that, Dawg? Are you pretending to be Norton?

FYI.....it doesn't work!

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77312 Feb 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
using commas is not the answer. One would use an ellipsis, or three periods. You can't just put commas in wherever you want to pause. Seriously. Look it up.
Wrong Norton. I'm the one from the Mirror Universe with a goatee and common sense.
You are from outer space alright......but no common sense,
Dawg, or whomever you are.

CHEERS!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Forsyth, MO

#77313 Feb 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sick of hearing this crap. Seriously. No one can be this stupid or ignorant of how the world works. Do you think Bill Gates did it all on his own? Do you think the Koch's give a flipping shiite about ANYTHING but keeping as much of their money to themselves as they can, regardless of the fact that their workers pay a higher tax rate than they do? Do you somehow think the Koch's did it "all on their own"? Did you do it all on your own? Stop eating the propaganda. The problem isn't "entitlement" programs you doofus. It's people like you letting the one percent pay half as much in taxes as everybody else because you like the lies they tell you. The problem is people like you worshipping people with money (old money dumbass). The VAST majority of one percenters come from OLD MONEY. They didn't earn it. They got their start from money that their relatives gave them. Yes some of them have gone out and turned it into more money, sometimes a lot more. But they didn't start poor.
Seriously? If letting the one percent not pay taxes, ship jobs to cheaper countries, and generally get away with financial murder worked so well why was Bush Jr's economy considered the worst since the Great Depression? Of course our current President is still working on it. It is and was so bad, our NEXT President will be working on it. Economic depressions like this one last YEARS even DECADES.
Enlighten yourself. Get an education. Stop surfing conspiracy sites all day and go to school. Get a degree. The world has enough stupid people in it without your contribution.
SO GLAD THAT I'M MAKING YOU SICK! ME love doing this to DumbAss Liberals! You're A FAKE stealing other people's handle. You're not Norton, the real Norton is intelligent and has moral values. You're a dumbAss Liberal, a snake in the grass QUEERDO! And liberals are NOT intelligent!

SORRY, DUMB-ASS, THE ‘ONE PERCENT’ PAY MORE IN TAXES — AND THEIR INCOMES HAVE FALLEN
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/20/so...

BIG LIES IN POLITICS
It was either Adolf Hitler or his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, who said that the people will believe any lie, if it is big enough and told often enough, loud enough. Although the Nazis were defeated in World War II, this part of their philosophy survives triumphantly to this day among politicians, and nowhere more so than during election years.

Perhaps the biggest lie of this election year, and the one likely to be repeated the most often, is that the income of "the rich" is going up, while other people's incomes are going down. If you listen to Barack Obama, you are bound to hear this lie repeatedly.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

THIS IS YOU!
http://www.jessicaswell.com/LiberalReasoning....
southern man

White Hall, AR

#77316 Feb 25, 2013
Y'all are arguing who is best suited to run the federation? I'm saying fk the federation. Republican and Democrats are all just Yankees. Wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama Hates Racist Whities 14 min Michelle Hussein ... 5
Richards high school 17 min thems MY kids 13
Anyone know of a bank in town that offers a FRE... 19 min Free Spirit 1
Low-Visibilty Paperboy 23 min The Watch 65
Well, Barack Hussein Obama has done it again! 2 hr The Watch 2
Get ready for more illegals from Cuba to flood ... 4 hr Nucking Futs 1
Report: ISIS beheads 4 Christian children 5 hr The Watch 26
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick