|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama Celebrates 40 Years of Abortion, Praising Roe v. Wade

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/01/22/obama-cele...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nortons BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ther you go abusing the Bible Jesus never talked about a Rapture...normal MAINSREAM Christians don't believe in it...In fact no one even preached it until 1875 You may wish it to happen...like you wished a Romney Victory...but you're not going to be sucked into outer space ...even though we wish that you would be to.
CHEERS
I said there is a time to be born and a time to die, period! What's your point? What you are saying has nothing to do with what I said!

Yeah, I wished for a Romney victory that may have helped get us out of the mess we're in but instead things are going to hell just as I expected.

Unfortunately, we people that did not vote for Obama are going to have to suffer just like the rest of you..........only you all don't know it yet. You're still drinking the wine! You don't know anything about the Bible and you don't know anything about politics.

CHEERS!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So she hit the high note. Big deal! Good for her. I know people that can hit the high note, too....
Why do you always seem to hit the low note?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says there is a time to be born and a time to die. I don't believe in these near-death experiences. They may experience something but I don't think they see Jesus or Heaven, etc........!.
Well, perhaps we do agree on something.
rob

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

john
Norton Satans Fool

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said there is a time to be born and a time to die, period! What's your point? What you are saying has nothing to do with what I said!
Yeah, I wished for a Romney victory that may have helped get us out of the mess we're in but instead things are going to hell just as I expected.
Unfortunately, we people that did not vote for Obama are going to have to suffer just like the rest of you..........only you all don't know it yet. You're still drinking the wine! You don't know anything about the Bible and you don't know anything about politics.
CHEERS!
Right... Sorry but it's YOU ...that doesn't know anything about the Bible, Politics or LIFE..."you know not what you do"
Norton the only way the awfull BS you spew would happen..is if we HAD voted for Romney! Norton you're working for Satan.
WHAT YOU CAN COUNT ON TODAY:
Norton have yet another NICE UN-RAPTURED DAY... and yet another day of having your a@@ kicked here on Topix.
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton Satans Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... Sorry but it's YOU ...that doesn't know anything about the Bible, Politics or LIFE..."you know not what you do"
Norton the only way the awfull BS you spew would happen..is if we HAD voted for Romney! Norton you're working for Satan.
Norton have yet another NICE UN-RAPTURED DAY... and yet another day of having your a@@ kicked here on Topix.
Every day you post the same repetative gibberish towards Norton. Have you been diagnosed with Autism?

Perhaps you were just born stupid or suffered some sort of major head trauma.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day you post the same repetative gibberish towards Norton. Have you been diagnosed with Autism?
Perhaps you were just born stupid or suffered some sort of major head trauma.
I think the saint louis troll suffers from both schrophrenia, and bipolar disorder. He seems to have the cognitive inablity to think straight, as well as the emotional unstability.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the saint louis troll suffers from both schrophrenia, and bipolar disorder. He seems to have the cognitive inablity to think straight, as well as the emotional unstability.
Well, at least he does not suffer from "inablity [sic]-to-spell-o-phrenia. "

Absolutely he does not have "emotional unstability." There is no such thing.
Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Governor Jay Nixon has officially called 2 special elections to take place on April 2, 2013 to fill the vacancies of State Representatives Don Ruzicka of the 157th Legislative District (Lawrence County) and Chris Carter of the 76th Legislative District (St. Louis).

The deadline for filing the certificate of nomination naming the candidate for each District with the Office of the Secretary of State is February 24 at 5:00 p.m.

These nominations are to be made by the Constitution Party State Committee. Therefore, we are seeking constitutionally-minded patriots to fill these seats.

To learn more and for a confidential interview, please contact Ray Kish, State Chairman, at RayKish@ConstitutionPartyMO.or g

NOTE: Mark your calendars for Tuesday, February 5, at 10 AM. Ray will be interviewed on Beth Schoeneberg's Commonsense Coalition Talk Radio. CSC is nationally syndicated on about 38 stations in 17 states, plus shortwave. Callers come from about every state, including Canada.

Ray is a U.S. Marine, having served in Iraq during Desert Storm, owns a small business that promotes only "Made in America" and they home school their 3 children. He will be discussing all this and the special elections.

Listen on-line at: www.csctalkradio.com

To learn more about the Constitution Party, we encourage you to read the Party Platform here:

http://cpmo.us/platform/

We declare the platform of the Constitution Party to be predicated on the principles of

The Declaration of Independence,

The Constitution of the United States and

The Bill of Rights

according to the original intent of the Founding Fathers. These founding documents are the foundation of our Liberty and the Supreme Law of the Land.

The sole purpose of government, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, is to secure our unalienable rights given us by our Creator. When Government grows beyond this scope, it is usurpation, and liberty is compromised.

We believe the major issues we face today are best solved by a renewed allegiance to the original intent of these founding documents.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Norton Satans Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yap, yap. yap..........you have told me the same thing 5,000 times. I should have it memorized by now! You haven't kicked my a@@ yet! You just think you have. We can't count on anything today or tomorrow or the next day. We just hope we can. Things can change in a nanosecond..........you know, like the Rapture!

For your sake, I hope the Rapture doesn't happen today because I would sure hate it if you missed it.

CHEERS!
Democrats Like to Lie

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always seem to hit the low note?
She prefers the lip-sync performance. However no one could tell if it was live or Memorex! Maybe she was just concerned she couldn't hit that note in a live performance? Or maybe it was really Milli Vanilli who coerced her into being fraudulent? Either way, the democrats accept fraud....they LIVE it! LMAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

It's difficult to sing in a large crowd with a lot of noise and be able to hear what you are doing. I don't have a problem if she lipsynced her performance. If you have never done that, maybe you should try it sometime and then see what you think.

They should have provided monitors so she could hear what she was doing but maybe that was not possible. Who knows why she did it, if she actually did. Although she is not a favorite singer of mine, I think she is very capable.

It's easy to critize when you don't actually know what is going on.

CHEERS!
Democrats Like to Lie

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
It's difficult to sing in a large crowd with a lot of noise and be able to hear what you are doing. I don't have a problem if she lipsynced her performance. If you have never done that, maybe you should try it sometime and then see what you think.
They should have provided monitors so she could hear what she was doing but maybe that was not possible. Who knows why she did it, if she actually did. Although she is not a favorite singer of mine, I think she is very capable.
It's easy to critize when you don't actually know what is going on.
CHEERS!
I don't have a problem with it either. What's wrong with just being upfront about it? That's what I have issues with. It's like they are trying to hide the fact she wasn't live. Geesh!

CHEERS!
Norton

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Democrats Like to Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with it either. What's wrong with just being upfront about it? That's what I have issues with. It's like they are trying to hide the fact she wasn't live. Geesh!
CHEERS!
I agree......there's nothing like the truth!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She prefers the lip-sync performance. However no one could tell if it was live or Memorex! Maybe she was just concerned she couldn't hit that note in a live performance? Or maybe it was really Milli Vanilli who coerced her into being fraudulent? Either way, the democrats accept fraud.... they LIVE it! LMAO
In a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity to sing the National Anthem during a presidential inauguration, of course they always have a "Plan B," if not Plans "C," "D," and "E."

When I watched the performance, I KNEW that it was not live -- it was a video taken during the inauguration, which was long over. Thus, I prove that your statement "no one could tell if it was live" is INCORRECT! Looking at my clock showed the truth.

My semi-professional opinion is that Beyoncé was actually singing the song. If she was "lip-synching," it was an excellent job. Of course, she is a professional singer and has "lip-synched" many times. You could tell by looking at VP Joe Biden that he was delighted with Beyoncé's rendition of the song -- as were many others.

What kind of a statement is that about "Milli Vanilli"? That's just plain dumb. I know you are attempting to be "cute," but you are falling flat on your face.

When Bush43 told us that Iraq had WMD, he was not "accepting fraud," he was committing fraud. As I recall, Bush43 was a Republican.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
It's easy to critize when you don't actually know what is going on....
Congratulations, "Norton"! I think you are coming around.

Beyoncé clearly had an earphone which presumably was to help her hear the music. We know that fact because she took the earphone off and it fell to her coat.

Various observers have stated that the Marine Band was not playing during Beyoncé's performance. Perhaps the Marine Band music was being played back, and Beyoncé was singing to the previously-recorded music. I would settle for that explanation.

Of course, in deference to your preferred source of news, I must note that Fox News initially said that Beyoncé was "lip-synching," so of course it must be true.

Update: At first, Marine Band representative Kristin DuBois told "The Post":

“All music is pre-recorded for the ceremony because there are so many eventualities and conditions that day. We performed, live, the band. But we received last-minute word that Beyoncé was going to use the pre-recorded vocal track. Those were the instructions we were given. We don’t know what the reason why.”

Now, the Marine Band has backed off that statement, saying that the band determined that a live performance by the band was ill advised because there was no opportunity for Beyoncé to rehearse with the band. Marine Corps spokesman Capt. Gregory Wolf says no one in the band is in a position to know whether Beyonce's vocal performance was live or pre-recorded.

So the mystery deepens. Let us concentrate on the minute details, and perhaps fortuitously the larger details will take care of themselves.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with it either. What's wrong with just being upfront about it? That's what I have issues with. It's like they are trying to hide the fact she wasn't live. Geesh!...
No, it's like Fox News was looking for any detail to criticize the inaugural. That's "Faux" for you. Of course, they are merely attempting to cater to their goofy audience -- it's great business for "Faux."

Here is a good "take" on Michelle Obama's "eyeroll" while John Boehner is speaking privately to President Obama:

http://guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2013/01/m...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...... there's nothing like the truth!...
I really should not say this, but I will excuse myself because "the Devil made me do it":

Much of what you say is "nothing like the truth," "Norton"!
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Want to Get Shot? Move to a Democratic City That Has The Strictest Gun Laws.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/want-to-get-sho...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
new snitch working bar seen in town 35 min jade 8
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 45 min vote to vote 10,207
who was busted for meth on gibson street 1 hr Officer Bowden 3
Who got busted today 1 hr Officer Bowden 4
why do men cheat on good women 1 hr Hello 41
Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot... 2 hr corruptors 11
i think i really like Bobby Floyd 2 hr thats whats up 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000