“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75599 Jan 22, 2013
To The Skeptics wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an epiphany for you: You are never going to read the book, so you will never know my opinion about the book! LOL
I have read many books and articles about the so-called "Near Death Experience." Starting in the 1960s. Because of its summary, I am not going to read yet another one.

It makes no difference what you think about the book. That would make it neither true nor false. It is clear that you are unable to debate whatever it says, so you are waffling out of the situation. Reminds me of "Smifville."

Recognizing your inability to form an opinion about the book is no "epiphany" for me. It is merely confirmation of your bloviation as usual, which I fully expected.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75600 Jan 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming the person was blind from birth, how would that person describe his surroundings?
I wondered the same thing. Several subjects, blind from birth, described the ER, Dr's etc and observing their own body...going to a place where they spoke to loved ones and traveling through a tube toward light. Having never 'seen' an object, I'm not sure how the brain could 'visualize". One case study I read pointed out that, while she could describe outlines and patterns, she could "see" only black and white.
However, that's only what I gleaned from a cursory overview...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75601 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If you did not listen to Beyonce sing the entire "National Anthem," you might be interested when I tell you that she solidly hit the high note and held it securely at the end of the song.
I understand your fear of clicking on Huff Post to watch a video. That would be too much like being open-minded. Just keep those opaque dark-colored glasses on -- you cannot stand too much "mental-overload."
So she hit the high note. Big deal! Good for her. I know people that can hit the high note, too.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75602 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I have read many books and articles about the so-called "Near Death Experience." Starting in the 1960s. Because of its summary, I am not going to read yet another one.
It makes no difference what you think about the book. That would make it neither true nor false. It is clear that you are unable to debate whatever it says, so you are waffling out of the situation. Reminds me of "Smifville."
Recognizing your inability to form an opinion about the book is no "epiphany" for me. It is merely confirmation of your bloviation as usual, which I fully expected.
The Bible says there is a time to be born and a time to die. I don't believe in these near-death experiences. They may experience something but I don't think they see Jesus or Heaven, etc........!

CHEERS!
Nortons BAD Religion

Saint Charles, MO

#75603 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says there is a time to be born and a time to die. I don't believe in these near-death experiences. They may experience something but I don't think they see Jesus or Heaven, etc........!
CHEERS!
Norton ther you go abusing the Bible Jesus never talked about a Rapture...normal MAINSREAM Christians don't believe in it...In fact no one even preached it until 1875 You may wish it to happen...like you wished a Romney Victory...but you're not going to be sucked into outer space ...even though we wish that you would be to.
CHEERS
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75604 Jan 22, 2013
Obama Celebrates 40 Years of Abortion, Praising Roe v. Wade

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/01/22/obama-cele...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75605 Jan 22, 2013
Nortons BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ther you go abusing the Bible Jesus never talked about a Rapture...normal MAINSREAM Christians don't believe in it...In fact no one even preached it until 1875 You may wish it to happen...like you wished a Romney Victory...but you're not going to be sucked into outer space ...even though we wish that you would be to.
CHEERS
I said there is a time to be born and a time to die, period! What's your point? What you are saying has nothing to do with what I said!

Yeah, I wished for a Romney victory that may have helped get us out of the mess we're in but instead things are going to hell just as I expected.

Unfortunately, we people that did not vote for Obama are going to have to suffer just like the rest of you..........only you all don't know it yet. You're still drinking the wine! You don't know anything about the Bible and you don't know anything about politics.

CHEERS!

#75607 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So she hit the high note. Big deal! Good for her. I know people that can hit the high note, too....
Why do you always seem to hit the low note?

#75608 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says there is a time to be born and a time to die. I don't believe in these near-death experiences. They may experience something but I don't think they see Jesus or Heaven, etc........!.
Well, perhaps we do agree on something.
rob

Saint Louis, MO

#75609 Jan 22, 2013
john
Norton Satans Fool

Saint Charles, MO

#75610 Jan 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said there is a time to be born and a time to die, period! What's your point? What you are saying has nothing to do with what I said!
Yeah, I wished for a Romney victory that may have helped get us out of the mess we're in but instead things are going to hell just as I expected.
Unfortunately, we people that did not vote for Obama are going to have to suffer just like the rest of you..........only you all don't know it yet. You're still drinking the wine! You don't know anything about the Bible and you don't know anything about politics.
CHEERS!
Right... Sorry but it's YOU ...that doesn't know anything about the Bible, Politics or LIFE..."you know not what you do"
Norton the only way the awfull BS you spew would happen..is if we HAD voted for Romney! Norton you're working for Satan.
WHAT YOU CAN COUNT ON TODAY:
Norton have yet another NICE UN-RAPTURED DAY... and yet another day of having your a@@ kicked here on Topix.
Ron

United States

#75611 Jan 23, 2013
Norton Satans Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... Sorry but it's YOU ...that doesn't know anything about the Bible, Politics or LIFE..."you know not what you do"
Norton the only way the awfull BS you spew would happen..is if we HAD voted for Romney! Norton you're working for Satan.
Norton have yet another NICE UN-RAPTURED DAY... and yet another day of having your a@@ kicked here on Topix.
Every day you post the same repetative gibberish towards Norton. Have you been diagnosed with Autism?

Perhaps you were just born stupid or suffered some sort of major head trauma.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#75612 Jan 23, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day you post the same repetative gibberish towards Norton. Have you been diagnosed with Autism?
Perhaps you were just born stupid or suffered some sort of major head trauma.
I think the saint louis troll suffers from both schrophrenia, and bipolar disorder. He seems to have the cognitive inablity to think straight, as well as the emotional unstability.

#75613 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the saint louis troll suffers from both schrophrenia, and bipolar disorder. He seems to have the cognitive inablity to think straight, as well as the emotional unstability.
Well, at least he does not suffer from "inablity [sic]-to-spell-o-phrenia. "

Absolutely he does not have "emotional unstability." There is no such thing.
Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#75614 Jan 23, 2013
Governor Jay Nixon has officially called 2 special elections to take place on April 2, 2013 to fill the vacancies of State Representatives Don Ruzicka of the 157th Legislative District (Lawrence County) and Chris Carter of the 76th Legislative District (St. Louis).

The deadline for filing the certificate of nomination naming the candidate for each District with the Office of the Secretary of State is February 24 at 5:00 p.m.

These nominations are to be made by the Constitution Party State Committee. Therefore, we are seeking constitutionally-minded patriots to fill these seats.

To learn more and for a confidential interview, please contact Ray Kish, State Chairman, at RayKish@ConstitutionPartyMO.or g

NOTE: Mark your calendars for Tuesday, February 5, at 10 AM. Ray will be interviewed on Beth Schoeneberg's Commonsense Coalition Talk Radio. CSC is nationally syndicated on about 38 stations in 17 states, plus shortwave. Callers come from about every state, including Canada.

Ray is a U.S. Marine, having served in Iraq during Desert Storm, owns a small business that promotes only "Made in America" and they home school their 3 children. He will be discussing all this and the special elections.

Listen on-line at: www.csctalkradio.com

To learn more about the Constitution Party, we encourage you to read the Party Platform here:

http://cpmo.us/platform/

We declare the platform of the Constitution Party to be predicated on the principles of

The Declaration of Independence,

The Constitution of the United States and

The Bill of Rights

according to the original intent of the Founding Fathers. These founding documents are the foundation of our Liberty and the Supreme Law of the Land.

The sole purpose of government, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, is to secure our unalienable rights given us by our Creator. When Government grows beyond this scope, it is usurpation, and liberty is compromised.

We believe the major issues we face today are best solved by a renewed allegiance to the original intent of these founding documents.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75615 Jan 23, 2013
Norton Satans Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yap, yap. yap..........you have told me the same thing 5,000 times. I should have it memorized by now! You haven't kicked my a@@ yet! You just think you have. We can't count on anything today or tomorrow or the next day. We just hope we can. Things can change in a nanosecond..........you know, like the Rapture!

For your sake, I hope the Rapture doesn't happen today because I would sure hate it if you missed it.

CHEERS!
Democrats Like to Lie

Branson, MO

#75616 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you always seem to hit the low note?
She prefers the lip-sync performance. However no one could tell if it was live or Memorex! Maybe she was just concerned she couldn't hit that note in a live performance? Or maybe it was really Milli Vanilli who coerced her into being fraudulent? Either way, the democrats accept fraud....they LIVE it! LMAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75617 Jan 23, 2013
It's difficult to sing in a large crowd with a lot of noise and be able to hear what you are doing. I don't have a problem if she lipsynced her performance. If you have never done that, maybe you should try it sometime and then see what you think.

They should have provided monitors so she could hear what she was doing but maybe that was not possible. Who knows why she did it, if she actually did. Although she is not a favorite singer of mine, I think she is very capable.

It's easy to critize when you don't actually know what is going on.

CHEERS!
Democrats Like to Lie

Branson, MO

#75618 Jan 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
It's difficult to sing in a large crowd with a lot of noise and be able to hear what you are doing. I don't have a problem if she lipsynced her performance. If you have never done that, maybe you should try it sometime and then see what you think.
They should have provided monitors so she could hear what she was doing but maybe that was not possible. Who knows why she did it, if she actually did. Although she is not a favorite singer of mine, I think she is very capable.
It's easy to critize when you don't actually know what is going on.
CHEERS!
I don't have a problem with it either. What's wrong with just being upfront about it? That's what I have issues with. It's like they are trying to hide the fact she wasn't live. Geesh!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#75619 Jan 23, 2013
Democrats Like to Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with it either. What's wrong with just being upfront about it? That's what I have issues with. It's like they are trying to hide the fact she wasn't live. Geesh!
CHEERS!
I agree......there's nothing like the truth!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news timbo the lefty b@#%$^d 51 min D alumni 21
FBI at cloud 9 ranch (Jan '12) 1 hr D alumni 64
Conservatives please explain why Republicans ar... 1 hr grave digger 11
audit at wpr7 3 hr not a zizzer 3
Richards high school 4 hr super poll 125
former owners of Almost Famous BBQ 5 hr sadly 8
breaking news!!! 6 hr D alumni 5
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?