Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments (Page 3,561)

Showing posts 71,201 - 71,220 of92,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOP Religious FANATICS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "might"! Nobody knows when these things will happen for sure. He never set a date! So, nooooooooooooo, my brain cells are fine. What's wrong with yours?
CHEERS!
Sort-of-Like there "MIGHT" be a Rapture?

Norton... you prove the genius and foresight of our FOUNDING FATHERS, when they sperated Church and State....they knew our country would need to be protected from religious extreemists like you!

You Abuse the Bible and Abuse the Constitution

Count of this fact: You Will NOT Be Raptured Today
CHEERS
Happy MLK Day

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!
With one heroic decision, you have saved us eight trillion times more than you ever cost us!
By resisting public pressure to build the Death Star you have saved us $850 quadrillion, according to your science adviser.
Although you pushed us $6 trillion further into debt than when you took office, this new savings is eight trillion times greater. According to calculations by Paul Krugman and Jack Lew, we are now in the black.
So why aren't you taking credit? At your press conference, you claimed you've made spending cuts already of $2.5 trillion. Pshaw. That's chump change.
Plus, you also should claim bragging rights for saving us from an assault weapon.
Unfortunately, your celebrated modesty is holding you back.
The money saved by not building the Death Star is every bit as genuine as the paltry $2.5 trillion you already claim you have cut from federal spending. So take credit for it. Quit using that ridiculous $2.5 trillion number. Tell the press that you've saved us $850 quadrillion. They'll believe you and eagerly pass the word.
As always, the media will promote your theme slavishly. For example:
Rachel Maddow will celebrate with a Princess Leia hairdo.
Ed Schultz will cross-dress as Jabba the Hutt
The New York Times will publish a list of planets you've saved from destruction by not building the Death Star.
Chris Matthews will take the nickname of Obi-Yawn.
This can become a springboard for future fiscal triumphs. For starters, how about a Presidential Commission to propose more things we can not build, to increase the savings! And to magnify the numbers, every project not built must specify union labor and mandatory prevailing wage laws. Be sure to include high-speed rail.
As your just reward for saving our economy, Mr. President, I propose that yours be the face on the $1 trillion platinum coin. And a $1 quadrillion plastic coin as well.
May the Farce be with you!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
yes thank you President Obama...
For Saving this country from these Neo Confederate Trailer Trash Extreemists...and how apropriate that you are being inaugurated for a second term...on MLK Day!!!!

The Conservative movement is in complete defeat and retreat...just like their Confederate ancestores...hahahahahahaha
Post Turtle

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lord deliver us as a nation from the Hell that is this administration. Please stop the spending and aid we provide to so many who don't care for or want our help. we ask that you smite those who are against our way of life.
Amen

Happy Robert E Lee Day

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "might"! Nobody knows when these things will happen for sure. He never set a date! So, nooooooooooooo, my brain cells are fine. What's wrong with yours?
CHEERS!
THAT MAKES IT FICTION!!! NORTON--you wash your feet every time you stick one in your mouth....
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

GOP Religious FANATICS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort-of-Like there "MIGHT" be a Rapture?
Norton... you prove the genius and foresight of our FOUNDING FATHERS, when they sperated Church and State....they knew our country would need to be protected from religious extreemists like you!
You Abuse the Bible and Abuse the Constitution
Count of this fact: You Will NOT Be Raptured Today
CHEERS
You don't know the Bible and you don't know the Constitution..........so shut up!

Maybe I won't be raptured today but we all know you won't be either today or any other day, unless you change your ways.

Perhaps you need to read some history of our founding forefathers. You might learn something instead of making stuff up to fit your nutty thoughts!

Go watch your hero get inaugerated today. I suspect four more years of hell to come.......only worse!

CHEERS!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saving me the trouble DAWG! lol... so that's te ground-shaking, breakthrough, all-enlightening book!!! With a decent imagination or the help of hallucinogens anyone could write a diatribe in the fantasy genre.... He definitely offered a challenge -- I'd NEVER be able to interpret such drivel as meaningful....
Totally agree. As a skeptical old Missouri boy, I know from personal experience while recuperating in a hospital, feverish and perhaps on some pain medication, that I had some really weird dreams. This guy was not really "dead," or he would not have come back to write his $8.79 book for the true believers.

(Or perhaps "To The Skeptics" thinks this guy is yet another son of God, being "resurrected" as he was -- a "medical miracle," the book states. I must point out that, over the years, there have been many "medical miracles" in which a person expected to die did not die.)

I will grant one thing: Many people who had "Near-Death Experiences" often describe going down a long tube toward Light, where dead former friends and relatives greet them. Often they are told, "You have to go back now," and they revive back here on earth.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
Your link appears to be defective, or off by 100 comments.

Were you referencing your cited "Types of Delusional Disorder"? Actually, in reading those "definitions," it is clear that wherever you picked them up, they are incomplete and inaccurate. For example, you attempt to define being "jealous" as:

Jealous: A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that his or her spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful.

Obviously, people can be jealous without any spouse or sexual partner. Kids on a playground can be jealous of someone else for having a desired possession. Marbles, for example. A nice dress, for another example.

Your comments, and your thought processes, are obviously simplistic. But that goes along with being a "Proud Gun Owner." Too bad you have to buy a gun to be proud of yourself.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, thanks for proving just how stupid you really are. You're making this too easy.
ROFL! I see! You really DO think you can hold off the Chinese army with your little .410 shotgun!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you are posting on here you are thinking about the male parts of other posters? To each their own buddy. You got a right to be as queer as you want to be.
I would be in favor of keeping guns out of the hands of Democrats since the majority of gun violence comes from inner cities that are predominately Democrat. Not to mention the mentally insane which also happen to be Democrats, like you. It is easy to see that you are mentally insane. At the very least you are a mental midget. I mean mental "little person". Don't want to offend you with incorrect terminology. You seem very unstable as it is.
"mentally insane"? "mental midget"? "mental little person"? Make up your mind, Dr. Freud.

Regarding the "male parts," I was merely pointing out that you clearly bought a gun to compensate for your lack in other areas of development.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, thank you for proving just how stupid you are.
Hey! It's YOUR scat!_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

INBREAD wrote:
<quoted text>your an inbred!
<.giggle!.> So you are "inbread," "West Plains"?_8-)

Or do you mean you are rolling in dough?
obozo Struttn Dicktater

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy MLK Day wrote:
<quoted text>
yes thank you President Obama...
For Saving this country from these Neo Confederate Trailer Trash Extreemists...and how apropriate that you are being inaugurated for a second term...on MLK Day!!!!
The Conservative movement is in complete defeat and retreat...just like their Confederate ancestores...hahahahahahaha
DUMB ASS, the Demoncraps were Responsible for Slavery, Republican Party for Abolition.

Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN!

Obozo is HALF white and a LIBERAL Commie Demoncrap. Dr Martin Luther King would not approve!!!

He, Dr. King, was a GREAT MAN! Obozo is NOT, he's a half wit half breed MUSLIM! A hyprocrit playing the race card to divide this country, something he has done since day one.

This is opposite of what Dr. King called for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BLACK PEOPLE...The Republican Party was formed in 1854 to free the slaves
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How Obama Betrays Martin Luther's King's Dream
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/how_ob...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Red State BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...snoregasm
ROFL! "snoregasm"!... a word worthy of Sarah Palin!(No offense -- I thought "refudiate" was brilliant!)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are taking things a little out of context! I think I have that book so I will check it out. I know Hal Lindsey well enough to know that he would not make a definite prediction. He may have said possibly such and such would happen........!
So tell me, wise one, who classified this publication as FICTION?
More of your lies??...
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Keep those comments coming, "Norton"! You are cracking me up! ROFL!_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!
So why aren't you taking credit? At your press conference, you claimed you've made spending cuts already of $2.5 trillion. Pshaw. That's chump change.
... Death Star ... Jabba the Hutt ... Obi-Yawn ... May the Farce be with you!

http://www.breitbart.su x
$2.5 trillion is "chump change," dumbbart? ROFL! I think you have been looking at too many old movies.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "might"! Nobody knows when these things will happen for sure. He never set a date! So, nooooooooooooo, my brain cells are fine. What's wrong with yours?...
You took all that out of context.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
DUMB ASS, the Demoncraps were Responsible for Slavery, Republican Party for Abolition.
Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN!...
Neither Lincoln, Eisenhower, nor Barry Goldwater would recognize the present "Republican Party" <= Note the quotation marks!

We enjoy your silly comments, so keep 'em coming, "Struttn Dick."
splc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

who cares! bunch of crooks! drop all the politicians in the bottom of the atlanic ocean! fire all of them! all of them lie,steal, and cheat!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"Norton" so what are your thoughts about Beyonce singing the "National Anthem" during the Presidential Inauguration? The song is linked on this Huffington Post article. Click it if you dare!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/21/beyo...

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Chilling in the hood at Kennett Missouri uhu be jeAlous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,201 - 71,220 of92,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boston Marathon 23 min grave digger 6
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 26 min grave digger 19
Man Farts 8 hr Ghost Hunter 2
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 9 hr siloam sally 89
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 14 hr dear guest 18,909
Siloam Springs Hotel 19 hr humpty 5
intelligent ...thoughts? 20 hr grave digger 6
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••