Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Fordland, MO

#75527 Jan 21, 2013
LIBERAL LOGIC
A person steals guns,(WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).

And there are people in this country (DUMB-ASS-LIBERALS) that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning guns would protect us from someone like this. If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda.

The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75528 Jan 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have had dreams and "hallucinations" in the hospital, both of which experiences seemed to be as real as "real life."
Perhaps an "easy" definition of death is: if you die and never come back to life, you are dead.
lol...nuff said...
Conservative FREAK OUT

Saint Louis, MO

#75529 Jan 21, 2013
Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
LIBERAL LOGIC
A person steals guns,(WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).
And there are people in this country (DUMB-ASS-LIBERALS) that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning guns would protect us from someone like this. If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda.
The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves.
Hahahahahahahahaha
you lost, we WON...
I'm lov'n watch you completely loose your shit

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75530 Jan 21, 2013
obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
THEY WANT TO REGISTER AND THEN CONFISCATE GUNS
As sneaky and cowardly as they are, democrats in power and control will begin with Gun Registration.... and when they deem the time is right, they cowardly come to YOUR door at 3 or 4 in the morning with their goon squads to demand your property with threats to invade your home and bodily harm....... ONE HOUSE AT A TIME!!...
Let's get this straight -- are you saying that none of your guns are registered? Not even the AK-47s?

#75531 Jan 21, 2013
LIBERAL LOGIC
A person steals guns,(WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)....
Ah, but suicide is a victimless crime!
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Fordland, MO

#75532 Jan 21, 2013
THE EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT ALL REGISTERED DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE CONFISCATED.
We know who they are-~ they're registered!

Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member?

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians, Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats."

INTERESTING, isn't it?

Where is the media in reporting this outrage?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75534 Jan 21, 2013
"Norton" so what are your thoughts about Beyonce singing the "National Anthem" during the Presidential Inauguration? The song is linked on this Huffington Post article. Click it if you dare!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/21/beyo...
I don't know why you would be asking me that question, but I guess it was ok. She is not one of my favorite singers tho'. I didn't click on the Huff Post. I saw it on TV! Well, the few bits and pieces that I watched. Actually, I didn't hear her sing it all the way thru. Just wasn't too interested!

CHEERS!
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Fordland, MO

#75535 Jan 21, 2013
‘HE WOULD DESTROY CHILDREN’ & ‘OPEN GAS CHAMBERS!’: LIB. RADIO HOST HAS A MELTDOWN OVER RUSH LIMBAUGH
~ and this liberal zombie idiot calls Limbaugh Vile, evil, what the hell?

Well here’s something: Self-described “traditional Liberal Democrat” radio host Mike Malloy is not ashamed to have a total and complete meltdown on air.

Yup, while discussing conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh last week, Malloy went on an all-out, frothing-at-the-mouth anti-Rush tirade.

“But this son of a bitch personifies — if ever evil could be rolled into a huge fat mass, this is it!” Malloy said.

“This guy, this Limbaugh, this is one of the most vile human beings ever to live! If Limbaugh had the power he would open gas chambers! If Limbaugh had the power, he would line up people up against the wall and execute them! If Limbaugh had the power, he would destroy children because he can’t have any! The only thing he sees in children as sex partners! This is a sick, evil, degenerate man!

“Why is he on the air? This is not First Amendment protected speech! This son of a bitch is evil, rotten to the core!” Malloy continued.

“I know, and you know, that eventually, Limbaugh will say whatever — whatever he comes up with. I don’t know how he can get any worse than this. But somebody someplace is going to listen to him and that’ll be it! Unbelievable,” he added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/21/he...
Obozo Struttn Dicktater

Fordland, MO

#75537 Jan 21, 2013
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75538 Jan 21, 2013
Amen! Amazing!

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#75539 Jan 21, 2013
TinFoilHelmet wrote:
<quoted text>You know why they won't? Because being all self sufficient American stops at the gun.They have no idea how to can,grow plants,animal husbandry,forest harvesting,building a cabin.All they know is work for a job they hate,go into debt for SUV's and other dumb sh*t,but prepackaged meat and microwave dinners and then go plop their obese a$$es into a chair and watch tv until it's night night time.
True, that's why I don't have a credit card, my car and my home have both been paid for for several years. T'aint much, but it's mine;0)

Now, I'll admit I don't know much about canning or slaughtering meat, but I buy my produce and fruit at the local farmer's market. We buy meat on the hoof....usually through the barter system.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#75540 Jan 21, 2013
"Norton" so what are your thoughts about Beyonce singing the "National Anthem" during the Presidential Inauguration? The song is linked on this Huffington Post article. Click it if you dare!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/21/beyo...
Hey Dawg!

She's a homely little thing, but at least she can sing;0)

Wonder if Norton will reply, hmmmmm.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#75541 Jan 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm not too sure about those near-death experiences. I've studied biology and psychology quite a bit. The descriptions offered take place in the sub-conscious mind but are expressed by a conscious person. I think there's a possibility that the chemical/neural conditions may be similar with many of them. Nevertheless, the translation from one part of the mind to another may be a distorted reality. All may be related to a 'dream' world.
Yes, you're dreaming while you're still awake. The brain is starved for oxygen, some senses seem heightened while others seem to be depressed.

Physical symptoms produce certain sensations that are pretty much par for the course. Blood vessels may contract in the arms and legs trying to keep circulation going in the brain and torso (producing a cold feeling) lack of oxygen leads to a floating and dreamy sensation, etc. The 'dreams' depend on the persons former experiences and expectations.

I seriously doubt that a Muslim has seen Jesus (or a Christian coming face to face with Allah) or Zeus or Thor for that matter. The brain can't come up with something it doesn't know, there may be a feeling of all knowing....but I can get that with a few glasses of wine too;0)

Also, many NDE experiences tend to grow over the years, much like a good story that gets embellished, tweaked and updated depending on the audience reception.

Hopefully, since they are more and more numerous thanks to medical technology people will come to accept them for what they are....not a portent of the future or verifiable evidence of anything. They are just a person's own perspective of the situation.

I wouldn't wanna do it again but it's an interesting trip;0)
Conservative Gun NUTS

Saint Louis, MO

#75543 Jan 22, 2013
Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member?
Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians, Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats."
INTERESTING, isn't it?
Where is the media in reporting this outrage?
FAKE-vet...You are clearly the best example for the need of back ground checks to buy guns...I wonder if you can or even do vote?
GOP BAD RELIGION FREAKS

Saint Louis, MO

#75544 Jan 22, 2013
YOU Prove Evil is REAL!

#75545 Jan 22, 2013
Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member?...
NRA members are too busy shooting themselves, their friends, and innocent bystanders at gun shows!

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-appreciation-day-ma...

The "Gun Appreciation Day" victims also include UPI reports that a Dallas man was arrested when a gun discharged in his pocket while he was shopping at Walmart, injuring two other people; the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports a six year old girl shot herself in the face while handling her father’s gun; and the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports a 14 year old boy accidentally shot and killed his 15-year old brother with his mother’s handgun. Undoubtedly, the owners of all these guns were NRA members.

#75546 Jan 22, 2013
obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
AERIAL PHOTOS: THOUSANDS FEWER FOR OBAMA'S SECOND INAUGURATION THAN FIRST
http://www.dumbbart.su x ...
Voter tabulations show that millions more voted for President Obama to be inaugurated a second time than the first time. Face it, "Struttn Dick" -- you lost and President Obama will have four more years.
GOP TOOL OF SATAN

Saint Louis, MO

#75547 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! Amazing!
CHEERS!
Norton...That you would idenity yourself with this disturbed idiot ...Proves you are Amazingly STUPID...and eager to do EVIL yourself!

Norton ...The only thing that will happen for you today ...
IS YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURED...unfortunately for us!!!

Amen!
CHEERS

#75548 Jan 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you would be asking me that question, but I guess it was ok. She is not one of my favorite singers tho'. I didn't click on the Huff Post. I saw it on TV! Well, the few bits and pieces that I watched. Actually, I didn't hear her sing it all the way thru. Just wasn't too interested!...
If you did not listen to Beyonce sing the entire "National Anthem," you might be interested when I tell you that she solidly hit the high note and held it securely at the end of the song.

I understand your fear of clicking on Huff Post to watch a video. That would be too much like being open-minded. Just keep those opaque dark-colored glasses on -- you cannot stand too much "mental-overload."

#75549 Jan 22, 2013
‘HE WOULD DESTROY CHILDREN’ & ‘OPEN GAS CHAMBERS!’: LIB. RADIO HOST HAS A MELTDOWN OVER RUSH LIMBAUGH
~ and this liberal zombie idiot calls Limbaugh Vile, evil, what the hell?
Well here’s something: Self-described “traditional Liberal Democrat” radio host Mike Malloy is not ashamed to have a total and complete meltdown on air.
Yup, while discussing conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh last week, Malloy went on an all-out, frothing-at-the-mouth anti-Rush tirade.
“But this son of a bitch personifies — if ever evil could be rolled into a huge fat mass, this is it!” Malloy said.
“This guy, this Limbaugh, this is one of the most vile human beings ever to live! If Limbaugh had the power he would open gas chambers! If Limbaugh had the power, he would line up people up against the wall and execute them! If Limbaugh had the power, he would destroy children because he can’t have any! The only thing he sees in children as sex partners! This is a sick, evil, degenerate man!
“Why is he on the air? This is not First Amendment protected speech! This son of a bitch is evil, rotten to the core!” Malloy continued.
“I know, and you know, that eventually, Limbaugh will say whatever — whatever he comes up with. I don’t know how he can get any worse than this. But somebody someplace is going to listen to him and that’ll be it! Unbelievable,” he added.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/21/he...
Sounds like Mike Malloy has it just about right, "Struttn Dick"! Thanks for the good news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Plains Pigs 5 hr I know 11
Quincy Jones wears Frank Sinatra's prized ring. 13 hr Doc Holliday 2
Attention West Plains CEOs. If Blockchain isnt ... 15 hr Jobs 1
Buy 600 golf balls for $110. 16 hr The Titleist 1
gay hangout (Jun '10) Sat Wanting it 73
Bisexual mmf threesome's Sat Wanting it 1
Is it time to re-grip? Sat Fore 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages