“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74973 Jan 12, 2013
I support Todd Akin. I was legitimately raped anally at a Tea Party rally and never got pregnant... so I know he is right about the body shutting it down.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74974 Jan 12, 2013
Carlton McLemore wrote:
I support Todd Akin. I was legitimately raped anally at a Tea Party rally and never got pregnant... so I know he is right about the body shutting it down.
You got an impacted bowel?

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74975 Jan 12, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You got an impacted bowel?
Are you the perp?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74976 Jan 12, 2013
Carlton McLemore wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the perp?
hahaha...lol...naw--sorry about your misfortune, I'm a goat man myself.....
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74977 Jan 12, 2013
Carlton McLemore wrote:
Excellent Enlightening ...Powerful Post...Game point
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74978 Jan 12, 2013
GOP NeoConfederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Threat: Michigan Man's Alleged Remarks Of Assassination Alert Secret Service
An alleged threat against President Obama has brought the scrutiny of the U.S. Secret Service down on a resident of Clinton Township, Mich. A Comerica Bank employee told local police that he overheard the 57-year-old man tell another customer on Jan. 2 that he wanted the president to be assassinated, reports Clinton Township Patch.
The source also said he heard the man say that he knew of some people willing to drive him to Washington D.C. to “get the job done,” according to a police report cited by Patch. When questioned about the incident by Clinton Township police, the man denied the allegations and said he was simply voicing his unhappiness with President Obama's policies. Police notified the Secret Service, who are expected to handle any additional investigation.
Another Michigan man, James Allen Myers of Dearborn Heights, was recently charged for making racially-charged threats against Obama and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
The 37-year-old, who is a registered sex offender, made several calls in December to the FCC and the National Geographic Channel. In one, he reportedly said, "I'm gonna hang our...president from a tree outside the White House with a burning cross and a swastika on the lawn," the Detroit News reports.
YOU NEED TO START LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEFENSE LAWYER
He was 57 years old, not 59. And you actually think he is me just because I made one comment about shooting him? Thats ludicrous! I really wish he did manage do shoot him anyway though!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74979 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Madam your hate and violence are secondary emotions ... they stem from pain.
Pain from having an abusive environment in childhood, violated by a friend, dumped by a boy/girlfriend as a teenager.
Sadly, the past is never the past unless one deals with it and most people never do. The pain does not evaporate like water on a dock ... it simply builds and builds. Like a snowflake is harmless many become an avalanche.
As for you recent threats against President Obama You will have lots of time to comtemplate this as you rest for years in jail!
You call a though tears from breaking up as a teenager somehow emotionally painful? Nuts! You're too stupid!
you have been REPORTED

Saint Louis, MO

#74980 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 57 years old, not 59. And you actually think he is me just because I made one comment about shooting him? Thats ludicrous! I really wish he did manage do shoot him anyway though!

Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team
you have been REPORTED

Saint Louis, MO

#74981 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You call a though tears from breaking up as a teenager somehow emotionally painful? Nuts! You're too stupid!
Continualy posting DEATH THREATHS ON THE PRESIDENT

YOU ARE TOO STUPID

YOU ARE NUTS
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74982 Jan 12, 2013
You know folks, I'll be honest with you. I just told a friend of mine -- even though I sit behind this microphone and I try to be civil and so forth -- I can barely contain my fury about what's going on in this country. I'm just being honest with you. I can barely contain it. I'm so frustrated by this tyranny, you have no idea. Now we can analyze it, we can intellectualize it, we can parse it and so forth and try to unravel it. But I'm just telling you, from an emotional point of view, it is just so damned infuriating to see the greatest country on the face of the earth run by a bunch of lilliputians, who are constantly attacking it from within.

No discussion on the news programs about an imperial president exercising an authority he does not have under our constitution. Nothing. No discussion about all the lives saved and all the people protected as a result of the Second Amendment. Nothing. They continue to perpetuate the lie, the big lie that somehow, some new regulation, some new government fiat would have prevented what happened in Newtown, Connecticut. And then they pretend that they're for law enforcement. They pretend that they're hard on crime when they're not.

We have evidence over one decade after another of how the very same people pushing for gun control against law-abiding American citizens support radical left-wing judges who are soft on criminals, support weakened sentencing rules, decriminalizing this and that. Since when was Obama strong on fighting crime? Since when has Obama supported law enforcement? But here he is, you know,'we have to stop gun violence.' No, we have to stop violent criminals.

~ MARK LEVIN
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74983 Jan 12, 2013
The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes:“the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-scandal-...
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74984 Jan 12, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
You know folks, I'll be honest with you. I just told a friend of mine -- even though I sit behind this microphone and I try to be civil and so forth -- I can barely contain my fury about what's going on in this country. I'm just being honest with you. I can barely contain it. I'm so frustrated by this tyranny, you have no idea. Now we can analyze it, we can intellectualize it, we can parse it and so forth and try to unravel it. But I'm just telling you, from an emotional point of view, it is just so damned infuriating to see the greatest country on the face of the earth run by a bunch of lilliputians, who are constantly attacking it from within.
No discussion on the news programs about an imperial president exercising an authority he does not have under our constitution. Nothing. No discussion about all the lives saved and all the people protected as a result of the Second Amendment. Nothing. They continue to perpetuate the lie, the big lie that somehow, some new regulation, some new government fiat would have prevented what happened in Newtown, Connecticut. And then they pretend that they're for law enforcement. They pretend that they're hard on crime when they're not.
We have evidence over one decade after another of how the very same people pushing for gun control against law-abiding American citizens support radical left-wing judges who are soft on criminals, support weakened sentencing rules, decriminalizing this and that. Since when was Obama strong on fighting crime? Since when has Obama supported law enforcement? But here he is, you know,'we have to stop gun violence.' No, we have to stop violent criminals.
~ MARK LEVIN
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
More of FAKE-vet's GRIMM Fairy Tales...tell us another good one!
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74985 Jan 12, 2013
The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down
It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!
The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes:“the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-scandal-...
Maybe this source will also show us where all those missings WMD's are at too? Pleeeze tell us another Fairy Tale!
DEMOCRATS_are_CO MMUNISTS

Branson, MO

#74986 Jan 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my REAL NAME ... ENOUGH said!_8-)
D=Dullard
U=Uneducated
M=Mindless
B=Bloviator
S=Senseless
H=Helpless
I=Inane
T=Twinky
LMAO ... You are SO easy to OWN!_8-)
Awe, thank you, love! I knew you would come through....the democrat way! LMAO By the way, I really liked twinkies!:)

Branson, MO

#74987 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe this source will also show us where all those missings WMD's are at too? Pleeeze tell us another Fairy Tale!
Here is a fairy tale for you......Democrats are smart! LMAO

Branson, MO

#74988 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
More of FAKE-vet's GRIMM Fairy Tales...tell us another good one!
Here is another "fake statement" for you.....you are a good person! LOL

Branson, MO

#74989 Jan 12, 2013
Dawg likes huffing on the post, so this one is for the Dawg! LMAO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sreedhar-pillai...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74991 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
DEMOCRATS, WMD'S & THE IRAQ WAR

You are a typical ignorant, uneducated idiot liberal, arent you!
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74992 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
DEMOCRATS, WMD'S & THE IRAQ WAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iSwSDvgw5UcXX
You are a typical ignorant, uneducated idiot liberal, arent you!
You are a typical ignrant, uneducated, idiot, lying conservative, aren't you?
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74993 Jan 12, 2013
DEMOCRATS_are_COMMUNISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a fairy tale for you......Democrats are smart! LMAO
Here is a fairy tale for you ....Republicans WIN back the White House...LMFAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min grave digger 2,828
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 11 min grave digger 1,015
Are You Ready To Pay A War Tax Now? 2 hr Carly Simon 4
The grave digger and tomboy 2 hr Police State 14
Neal hardin 2 hr Little foot 10
Joanna (Jodi) Sharp/Most Wanted 2 hr Guess Who 5
Weak pathetic workers 2 hr grave digger 70
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••