Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments (Page 3,535)

Showing posts 70,681 - 70,700 of95,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74949
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghosts do not have nationalities! LOL But I can speak with accents and various languages, ole chap! LOL
I bet you are a laugh riot down at your redneck bar on a Saturday night when everybody is drunk, right?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74950
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I thot' you were the copy and paste expert!...
Actually, I am quite good. But I always add a little touch of wisdom and humor of my own.

You are unable to copy-and-paste because you are unable to quote out of context.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74951
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart enough, you could figure out the bibical meaning of blasphemy! It's pretty simple!
I have already stated where it is....
If you truly understand it, it MUST be pretty simple!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74952
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your ip's, and other little things. Bhudda, however you spell it, still not a deity. That is pretty common knowledge, yet you and Nortie think he is a deity. You share the same ignorances. The same bigotry, and the exact same writing style. So unless there is Nortie and his clones living in the same house, pretty sure I'm right. You may have common sense (i'm not even sure you understand what that means), but you have precious little knowledge of the world. You are my friend, stupendously ignorant.
Little idiot? That's rich coming from a conspiracy theorist like yourself Nortie.
Bhudda is a religion, and an idol, therefore is a God. Stupid! ANd how would you know we are sock puppets? And we don't share the same writing styles. In what way?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74953
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm informed enough to know when people are just plain stupid!...
<.giggle!.>

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74954
Jan 11, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to insert a bill through Obamacare against the amendment!...
When you can comprehend the situation, come back.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74955
Jan 11, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read? And who said I am nortie, little idiot? Is it because you pick up one of the special things we have alike, common sense?
If I had the common sense of "Norton," I would not brag about it.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74956
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm informed enough to know when people are just plain stupid!
Are you able to comprehend that sentence?
CHEERS!
vos es bardus Norton??
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74957
Jan 11, 2013
 
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you do me a favor and just post the links to the stories you are plagiarizing? It is a long scroll down through your posts.
Lazy? Must be liberal!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74958
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
AT the White House? ROFL! Where? On the White House lawn?
You ninny! President Obama is considering holding a global-warming summit, but you can be sure that it will NOT be held AT the White House!
Looking at your link, it is clear why you are so confused and ill-informed. WeaselZippers brags that they are "scouring the bowels of the Internet." When you "scour bowels," guess what you get!_8-)
You should know! I'd say you are an expert!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74959
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm informed enough to know when people are just plain stupid!
Are you able to comprehend that sentence?
CHEERS!
je mooiste schat draag je in je hart---NORTON--that phrase is inspired from the Holy Bible.....do you agree?
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74960
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to insert a bill through Obamacare against the amendment! To know you is to love you? I don't love you one bit! You probably struggle loving yourself!
Obama Threat: Michigan Man's Alleged Remarks Of Assassination Alert Secret Service

An alleged threat against President Obama has brought the scrutiny of the U.S. Secret Service down on a resident of Clinton Township, Mich. A Comerica Bank employee told local police that he overheard the 57-year-old man tell another customer on Jan. 2 that he wanted the president to be assassinated, reports Clinton Township Patch.

The source also said he heard the man say that he knew of some people willing to drive him to Washington D.C. to “get the job done,” according to a police report cited by Patch. When questioned about the incident by Clinton Township police, the man denied the allegations and said he was simply voicing his unhappiness with President Obama's policies. Police notified the Secret Service, who are expected to handle any additional investigation.

Another Michigan man, James Allen Myers of Dearborn Heights, was recently charged for making racially-charged threats against Obama and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

The 37-year-old, who is a registered sex offender, made several calls in December to the FCC and the National Geographic Channel. In one, he reportedly said, "I'm gonna hang our...president from a tree outside the White House with a burning cross and a swastika on the lawn," the Detroit News reports.

YOU NEED TO START LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEFENSE LAWYER
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74961
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ignorance racism and guns a really bad combination.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74962
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read? And who said I am nortie, little idiot? Is it because you pick up one of the special things we have alike, common sense?
Madam your hate and violence are secondary emotions ... they stem from pain.

Pain from having an abusive environment in childhood, violated by a friend, dumped by a boy/girlfriend as a teenager.

Sadly, the past is never the past unless one deals with it and most people never do. The pain does not evaporate like water on a dock ... it simply builds and builds. Like a snowflake is harmless many become an avalanche.

As for you recent threats against President Obama You will have lots of time to comtemplate this as you rest for years in jail!
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74963
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy? Must be liberal!
LyingDumbASS? Must be a Conservative!!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74965
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If the Muslim DickTater gets our guns we may have to do this!

‘SLINGSHOT CHANNEL’ GUY SHOWS OFF ONCE SECRET WEAPON THAT SLINGS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/sl...

Sling Shot Channell - He has manuals on his site that you can download
http://www.slingshotchannel.com/

More Videos Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Not to Worry, If Liberals can't buy them, they don't have the brains to make them! So they will have to do what they do best to stay alive, KISS-ASS!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74966
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA OPPOSED GUN BAN EXCEPTION TO DEFEND ONE’S HOME

As a state senator in Illinois, President Obama opposed legislation providing an exception to handgun restrictions if the weapon was used in the defense of one’s home.

Obama’s vote would have maintained the status quo, which made it a violation of municipal gun ban law to use a firearm to save your own life in your own home. But the bill was passed anyway without his support.

The vote is a sign of how committed Obama may be to strict gun control measures.

The Illinois vote is hardly ancient history, having occurred in 2004 as Obama was running for election to the U.S. Senate. In opposing the measure, Obama lined up well to the left of the mainstream, as the Illinois Senate included 32 Democrats to 26 Republicans but approved the bill by an overwhelming margin and subsequently overrode a veto by then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Obama did not participate in the veto override, which occurred in November 2004, likely after Obama had resigned his state Senate seat in order to prepare for his new role in the U.S. Senate.

The Illinois legislation was passed after a man who shot a burglar in his home was fined $750 by his town for disobeying its handgun ban. The absurdity and injustice of the situation doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression on Obama.

Just eight years earlier, in 1996, Obama answered “Yes” to a survey question asking whether he would support state legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.” The Obama 2008 presidential campaign claimed the form had been filled out by an aide who mischaracterized Obama’s position, even though Obama’s handwriting was found on survey.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/01/11/o...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74967
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA SIGNS BILL GIVING HIM ARMED PROTECTION FOR LIFE
~ How do you spell hyprocrite, O B A M A!

Despite launching a gun control agenda that threatens to disarm the American people, President Obama has signed a bill that would afford him armed Secret Service protection for life.

“The legislation, crafted by Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, rolls back a mid-1990s law that imposed a 10-year limit on Secret Service protection for former presidents. Bush would have been the first former commander in chief affected,” reports Yahoo News.
http://www.infowars.com/obama-signs-bill-givi...

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74968
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read? And who said I am nortie, little idiot? Is it because you pick up one of the special things we have alike, common sense?
That is the funniest thing I have read in weeks. Common sense? You two? Hilarious. You have a talent for comedy. You should look into that.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74969
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
OBAMA OPPOSED GUN BAN EXCEPTION TO DEFEND ONE’S HOME
As a state senator in Illinois, President Obama opposed legislation providing an exception to handgun restrictions if the weapon was used in the defense of one’s home.
Obama’s vote would have maintained the status quo, which made it a violation of municipal gun ban law to use a firearm to save your own life in your own home. But the bill was passed anyway without his support.
The vote is a sign of how committed Obama may be to strict gun control measures.
The Illinois vote is hardly ancient history, having occurred in 2004 as Obama was running for election to the U.S. Senate. In opposing the measure, Obama lined up well to the left of the mainstream, as the Illinois Senate included 32 Democrats to 26 Republicans but approved the bill by an overwhelming margin and subsequently overrode a veto by then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
Obama did not participate in the veto override, which occurred in November 2004, likely after Obama had resigned his state Senate seat in order to prepare for his new role in the U.S. Senate.
The Illinois legislation was passed after a man who shot a burglar in his home was fined $750 by his town for disobeying its handgun ban. The absurdity and injustice of the situation doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression on Obama.
Just eight years earlier, in 1996, Obama answered “Yes” to a survey question asking whether he would support state legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.” The Obama 2008 presidential campaign claimed the form had been filled out by an aide who mischaracterized Obama’s position, even though Obama’s handwriting was found on survey.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/01/11/o...
Get off your lazy ass and get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,681 - 70,700 of95,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who stomped Casey Hick? 56 min lmmfao 6
Hardees of West Plains 1 hr Employee 2
Omc 8 hr anon 35
Shane Brashear 21 hr hmmm 20
Why doesn't West Plains have a Steak and Shake ... (Mar '11) Sat Gadot 24
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) Sat grave digger 43
Who threw the kittens on 160 hwy ? Sat grave digger 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••