Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74853 Jan 9, 2013
Benghazi Blood On Obama’s Hands

http://www.westernjournalism.com/benghazi-blo...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74854 Jan 9, 2013
OBAMACARE AMENDMENT FORBIDS GUN AND AMMO REGISTRATION
Good news -- it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.

It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.

According to reports, that amendment says the government cannot collect "any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition."

CNN is calling it "a gift to the nation's powerful gun lobby."

And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that's exactly right. He says he added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74855 Jan 9, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Golly gee, tell us another fairy tale uncle "FAKE vet”

They actually believe that if you keep telling the same lies over and over and louder and louder that somehow they will become true.
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74857 Jan 9, 2013
Barak Obama Has Killed More Children With Drones

Than All Other Nobel Peace Prize Winners Combined!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lQOUOiLxLso/UOyl-va...
bob

Saint Louis, MO

#74858 Jan 9, 2013
agree

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#74859 Jan 9, 2013
SmifvilleDan Is A Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear abiout your terminal stupidty but it does explain a lot when it comes to the stupidity that you post constantly.
You love that term "short bus" don't you Dan Mortinmolestincody. Rode it a lot I take it.
That Guy Over There

Bolivar, MO

#74860 Jan 10, 2013
I love how this forum is still alive long past its usefulness, nothing about 2010 senate election is being discussed on it anymore even.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74861 Jan 10, 2013
That Guy Over There wrote:
I love how this forum is still alive long past its usefulness, nothing about 2010 senate election is being discussed on it anymore even.
WOW...You are a regular Sherlock Holmes...LOL!
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Branson, MO

#74862 Jan 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected. You cannot cite chapter and verse.
Just as I suspected. You are a lazy bum and want others to do your homework! LOL Come on, baby, slam me some more! Make my nipples hard with that democrat mean way, sweetie!:)
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Branson, MO

#74863 Jan 10, 2013
GOP NeoConfederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...You are a regular Sherlock Holmes...LOL!
Are you an irregular Sherlock Holmes, sweetie? If so, try taking some fiber in your diet, or take a laxative! LOL Arouse me, sexy....do your democrat thing and call me some names, honey! LOL
Norton

Independence, MO

#74864 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
The one nice thing about Norton, is that his severe intellectual limitations render him weak and vulnerable in ways an intelligent, well-educated person would not be, and his predictable attacks on Democrats and their policies are harmless as a result
CHEERS
Huh? Are you talking about yourself? You finally figured yourself out? Are you standing in front of the mirror? AAhh, thot' so!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74865 Jan 10, 2013
The official bipartisan US Senate report regarding the Benghazi attack can be read here:

http://tinyurl.com/a9fmybf

The report was issued by Joseph I. Lieberman, Chairman; and Susan M. Collins, Ranking Member of the United States Senate Committee On Homeland Security And Governmental Affairs, December 30, 2012.

The report appears to be thorough and unbiased. There are 10 findings. Of high interest to me is Finding 8: "The Department of Defense and the Department of State had not jointly assessed the availability of U.S. assets to support the Temporary Mission Facility in Benghazi in the event of a crisis and although DOD attempted to quickly mobilize its resources, it did not have assets or personnel close enough to reach Benghazi in a timely fashion."

The reports Conclusion is "The deaths of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans at the hands of terrorists is a tragic reminder that the fight our country is engaged in with Islamist extremists and terrorists is not over. U.S. and Western diplomats, and other personnel operating in the Middle East and other countries where these terrorists use violence to further their extremist agenda and thwart democratic reforms are increasingly at risk.

We hope this report will help contribute to the ongoing discussion that our nation must have about how best to protect the brave men and women who serve our country abroad and how to win this war that will continue for years to come. We owe it to our public servants abroad to protect them as they work to protect us. The government of the U.S. failed tragically to fulfill that responsibility in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. We hope the findings and recommendations we have made in this Special Report will help ensure that such a failure never happens again.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74866 Jan 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Are you talking about yourself? You finally figured yourself out? Are you standing in front of the mirror? AAhh, thot' so!
CHEERS!
I asked him before whether he has figured himself out! He hasn't yet whatsoever, he will rot in his own juvenile confusion!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74867 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
The official bipartisan US Senate report regarding the Benghazi attack can be read here:
http://tinyurl.com/a9fmybf
The report was issued by Joseph I. Lieberman, Chairman; and Susan M. Collins, Ranking Member of the United States Senate Committee On Homeland Security And Governmental Affairs, December 30, 2012.
The report appears to be thorough and unbiased. There are 10 findings. Of high interest to me is Finding 8: "The Department of Defense and the Department of State had not jointly assessed the availability of U.S. assets to support the Temporary Mission Facility in Benghazi in the event of a crisis and although DOD attempted to quickly mobilize its resources, it did not have assets or personnel close enough to reach Benghazi in a timely fashion."
The reports Conclusion is "The deaths of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans at the hands of terrorists is a tragic reminder that the fight our country is engaged in with Islamist extremists and terrorists is not over. U.S. and Western diplomats, and other personnel operating in the Middle East and other countries where these terrorists use violence to further their extremist agenda and thwart democratic reforms are increasingly at risk.
We hope this report will help contribute to the ongoing discussion that our nation must have about how best to protect the brave men and women who serve our country abroad and how to win this war that will continue for years to come. We owe it to our public servants abroad to protect them as they work to protect us. The government of the U.S. failed tragically to fulfill that responsibility in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. We hope the findings and recommendations we have made in this Special Report will help ensure that such a failure never happens again.
But Biden and Obama haven't bothered addressing it, you are such a stagnated loney man.
Ernest T Bass

Columbia, MO

#74868 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Study your comment. In a prior comment, and in the above commert, you admit that there are "minute errors" and then you state that "The Bible is all true or none of it is true."
Those are contradictory statements. That is called "internal inconsistency."
Similar to the many "internal inconsistencies within the Bible."
No response to John 3:16 Dawg? It answers the question about Atheists and others. Come on Dawg,you can't avoid the obvious passage that does describe the fate of Atheists......
Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#74869 Jan 10, 2013
http://cptennessee.files.wordpress.com/2013/0 ...

Darrell Castle (Conscience of the Constitution Party) talks about John Owen Brennan’s appointment by President Obama to become Director of the C.I.A.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74870 Jan 10, 2013
Come on dawg, we are waiting for you to reply. Please everyone then, reply back, whats wrong? Feeling unable to make everybody smile eh? Can't please people too much once they get to know you?
Norton

Olathe, KS

#74871 Jan 10, 2013
Ernest T Bass wrote:
<quoted text>No response to John 3:16 Dawg? It answers the question about Atheists and others. Come on Dawg,you can't avoid the obvious passage that does describe the fate of Atheists......
He's probably in hiding!:)

CHEERS!

#74872 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMACARE AMENDMENT FORBIDS GUN AND AMMO REGISTRATION
Good news -- it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.
According to reports, that amendment says the government cannot collect "any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition."
CNN is calling it "a gift to the nation's powerful gun lobby."
And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that's exactly right. He says he added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Don't go getting all exited on us, "IllegalMuslim." A mere "stroke of the pen" can sign a new law removing those rights. Congress giveth, and congress can taketh away.

#74873 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Golly gee, tell us another fairy tale uncle "FAKE vet”
They actually believe that if you keep telling the same lies over and over and louder and louder that somehow they will become true.
Agree. At no place in the Senate subcommittee report on Benghazi does it say "Benghazi Blood On Obama’s Hands." As usual, pure propaganda. Don't believe me? Click the link I included in a prior comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's known about Daniel Wise? 25 min Curious 1
Obama wants to destroy America’s achievers thro... 1 hr Annie 6
5 good things about west plains missouri (Aug '10) 1 hr Hmmm 20
grave digger is watching 1 hr lol 9
shooting Monday 1 hr sickening 39
Mark Levin: Obama Administration, Clintons ‘So... 1 hr The Clintons Are ... 1
Can someone recommend a good bricklayer in West... 1 hr Annie 7
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE