Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74811 Jan 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Independence Norton" often blasphemes God, because "Independence Norton" often tells us what God thinks and will do:
From dictionary-dot-com:(Theology). Blasphemy is the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
Here is what happened to King Herod for his blasphemy: Acts 12:23 (KJV) And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
That doesn't sound like "Independence Norton" is going to be "Raptured" any time soon.
Really, Dawg, you need to stop talking about things of which you know nothing!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74812 Jan 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Study your comment. In a prior comment, and in the above commert, you admit that there are "minute errors" and then you state that "The Bible is all true or none of it is true."
Those are contradictory statements. That is called "internal inconsistency."
Similar to the many "internal inconsistencies within the Bible."
You really need to stop talking about things of which you know nothing about. A minute error doesn't change the Bible as a whole. Quit acting so stupid! The Bible is true.....period!
If you would take off your rose-colored glasses, you could see that.

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74813 Jan 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is good because we don't. I see you said thought. So just the one huh. We have more.
Maybe I'm wrong about him--after all it's unusual to see a drooler with such volatility.....
GOP NeoNAZIConfedera cy

United States

#74814 Jan 8, 2013
Tim Huelskamp Fundraises Off Anti-Boehner Speaker Vote, Says GOP Will 'Attack My Family' In Retaliation

Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.) blasted out a fundraising email to supporters on Monday, telling them that he was effectively a wanted man following his vote last week against Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) for speaker of the House.

"But voting against a sitting Speaker of the House was a great risk. They will punish me. They will attack my family. But America is too important to be lost to overspending, high taxes, and big government. I refuse to stand by and allow our country to be destroyed," the email said, according to The Hill.“For my principled vote, Washington insiders are coming after me. I need your help and the help of 100 fellow conservatives immediately. If you are tired of Republicans who campaign as conservatives -- but vote like Democrats -- stand with me and make your contribution of $35 here.”

Huelskamp, an outspoken conservative known for bucking the establishment, has been a loud critic of Boehner, especially after being stripped of a key committee post in early December. He remains on the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs and was recently assigned to the Small Business Committee.

During the speaker vote last Thursday, Huelskamp became one of the most visible faces of the coup against Boehner when Politico posted a picture of his iPad showing that he and other conservative House Republicans had conspired to topple the speaker. Huelskamp cast a vote for Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) as speaker, but Boehner was eventually reelected after the opposing coalition reportedly fell apart.

While Huelskamp appears convinced that GOP leaders will be seeking retribution for his stand against them, Boehner met with House Republicans late last week and promised that he wasn't out for blood.

“I don’t hold grudges, and my door is always open to you,” the newly reelected speaker told defectors, according to Roll Call.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74815 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to believe the Bible? How can you when you don't understand the basic definitions of words?
I do understand! Your problem is that you look in the wrong places for answers. You google a word and you think it's the gospel. Well, you may get a wrong answer if you don't know what you are doing. I know what you did..........you googled blasphemy/blaspheme! You didn't find the bibical answer, did you?
You just assume things and when you are wrong, you won't admit it.

CHEERS!
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74816 Jan 8, 2013
I always knew GOP were thugs but gosh, I did not realize Boehner's gang were mafia. I am frightened now! They might come after me too.

Honestly, this Huelskamp sounds like a very nelly drama queen...but really , aren't they all?
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74817 Jan 8, 2013
What really brings a smile to my face...
Republicans kneecapping each other..

too funny.
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74818 Jan 8, 2013
mmmmmm...good !

I love watching the GOP devour their own.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#74819 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the NT perspective the real blasphemers were those who denied the messianic claims of Jesus and rejected his unity with the Father. Blasphemy is the state of hardness in which one consciously and willfully resists God's saving power and grace. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin. The Trinity consists of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit....one in the same.
The concordance in my Bible (NIV) says blaspheme is to speak carelessly, falsely or insultingly about God or holy things.
Mark 3:29 But whosoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.
Clear enough?
CHEERS!
Once again, you cannot respond. PLEASE prove me wrong. Quote directly from the Bible that disbelief in God equals blasphemy. Secondly, the concordance in your Bible is an INTERPRETATION.(the fact that you use NIV is awesome by the way)

Do you have anything to prop up your predjudices but interpretations? The fact that you use a Bible called the New International Version is proof posistive that you understand very little or nothing at all about the Bible itself and you need it translated into "modern talking" to help you understand. Instead of having someone else with who knows what agenda spoon feeding you your Bible, why don't you try a little research and learning? The good Book deserves more understanding and research than your latest Harry Potter checkout from the local library. Sorry, that's just the truth.

Ignorance is not your friend.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74820 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you cannot respond. PLEASE prove me wrong. Quote directly from the Bible that disbelief in God equals blasphemy. Secondly, the concordance in your Bible is an INTERPRETATION.(the fact that you use NIV is awesome by the way)
Do you have anything to prop up your predjudices but interpretations? The fact that you use a Bible called the New International Version is proof posistive that you understand very little or nothing at all about the Bible itself and you need it translated into "modern talking" to help you understand. Instead of having someone else with who knows what agenda spoon feeding you your Bible, why don't you try a little research and learning? The good Book deserves more understanding and research than your latest Harry Potter checkout from the local library. Sorry, that's just the truth.
My, my you sound just like Dawg! Must be his twin?

First place, anybody that blasphemes God would not believe in God. That is just common sense, which you don't seem to have.

What is wrong with the NIV? Please give me your expert opinion......since you know so much about the Bible!:)

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74822 Jan 8, 2013
The_Dems_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I am old, baby? I like it when you call me names though, sweetie! Your democrat ways turn me on in a sensual kind of way!:) Have any more bad names to call me, Mr Swing from both sides of the plate! LOL
Sure. Not worth bothering with because of terminal stupidity.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74823 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Matthew 12

CHEERS!

#74824 Jan 8, 2013
The_Dems_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read how the bible defines blasphemy! That dictionary isn't even close to the bible's definition!:)
So, tell us, Billy Graham!_8-)

Don't forget to cite chapter and verse. We are tired of you uneducated Xians just making stuff up!

#74825 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the NT perspective the real blasphemers were those who denied the messianic claims of Jesus and rejected his unity with the Father....
Oh, you mean like 98% of your favorite Middle-East country Israel?

#74826 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Dawg, you need to stop talking about things of which you know nothing!...
ROFL, "Norton"! Et tu?

#74827 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop talking about things of which you know nothing about. A minute error doesn't change the Bible as a whole. Quit acting so stupid! The Bible is true..... period!
If you would take off your rose-colored glasses, you could see that....
If you would take off your black opaque glasses, you could see the truth.

#74828 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... First place, anybody that blasphemes God would not believe in God....
You -- presumably -- believe in God, yet you blaspheme Him by pretending to know what God will and will not do. I have warned you about what God did to Herod for pretending to be God.
Ohhhhh

United States

#74829 Jan 8, 2013
Mathews 12 verses 31 and 32
NIV or King James ... You choose, after all you have "free will"!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#74830 Jan 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>

The concordance in my Bible (NIV) says blaspheme is to speak carelessly, falsely or insultingly about God or holy things.
Mark 3:29 But whosoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.
Clear enough?
CHEERS!
I would say, "Skeee-rew the holy spirit," but I don't even believe in it.

That clear enough for ya'?
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74831 Jan 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my you sound just like Dawg! Must be his twin?
First place, anybody that blasphemes God would not believe in God. That is just common sense, which you don't seem to have.
What is wrong with the NIV? Please give me your expert opinion......since you know so much about the Bible!:)
CHEERS!
Norton you do that EVERYDAY...you are our Topix version of Todd Aiken...it goes to the heart of what Jesus said about the Pharasee of his day " you know not what you do"

Norton aren't you really a BIG vain glorious Pharasee telling us LOUDLY how righteous and good you are?

But You Defy GOD since you misuse and misinterpret the Scripture for your own despicable aims...you truly are a DUMB unwitting tool of Satan!

Just like Todd Aiken you give Cristians, and Missourians a BAD Name!

Have ANOTHER Nice UNRAPTURED Day!!!!
CHEERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love EVERYONE 43 min FedUp 2
Knocked down the party 51 min FedUp 1
Has Anyone Noticed !!!! 1 hr FedUp 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 1 hr FedUp 1,087
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 1 hr FedUp 8
Creasy Bear and grave digger 6 hr LeLand 17
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 6 hr LeLand 23

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages