Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74786 Jan 8, 2013
Obama wants to control every aspect of our lives. Why can people not see this? Next he will be wanting to take our guns away! Guns are not the problem..........it's people that are the problem and their crazy way of thinking. It's the idiots that get the guns and how do you stop that by gun control? Those people will get guns no matter what. I believe citizens should be able to protect themselves. Criminals will always find ways to get guns.

Thank God the woman with 3 children had a gun when a criminal broke into her house. She was hiding in a crawl space and he looked for them. Apparently, he intended to do them harm. Good for her......she protected herself and her children.

CHEERS!
Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#74787 Jan 8, 2013
http://constitutionparty.com/

The mission of the Constitution Party is to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity through the election, at all levels of government, of Constitution Party candidates who will uphold the principles of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights. It is our goal to limit the federal government to its delegated, enumerated, Constitutional functions.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74788 Jan 8, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this might surprise your self gloating Liberal Ass but I don't give a shit about having respect from idiots like you!
If you were to respect me that would mean that I'd have a different thought process like you obozo liberal-dumb-ass zombies!
Well, thanks for "setting me straight"....your logic is impeccable. This post privides evidence that you are encouraged by my apparent lack of respect and it sets forth additional confirmation that my contempt is well deserved. Initially, I had criticized you only for an absence of originality. Now I recognize that you also fail to translate basic language. I mentioned realizing my shortcomings by pointing out that I'm "prone to errors". Usually such a statement is construed as self deprecating which is logically opposite to self gloating. A reasonable person is unlikely to take pride in being mistaken. That said, you have now impressed me that your language skills are marginal, at best.
Additionally, you're reasoning is flawed and counterintuitive. Despite your assertion, you would NOT necessarily possess thought processes aligned with mine simply because I showed you rspect.

You are quite confused......
Ernest T Bass

Columbia, MO

#74789 Jan 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made challenge after challenge to you to quote chapter and verse on numerous subjects, yet you have failed to stand up to any of those challenges.
So here comes another: Cite chapter and verse in the Bible where is says that atheists will go to Hell. Take your time. I don't expect much out of you, as usual.
John 3:16 should answer your dilemma.I don't chew my cabbage twice. And you ain't heard the last of Ernest T. Bass

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#74790 Jan 8, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this might surprise your self gloating Liberal Ass but I don't give a shit about having respect from idiots like you!
If you were to respect me that would mean that I'd have a different thought process like you obozo liberal-dumb-ass zombies!
Well that is good because we don't. I see you said thought. So just the one huh. We have more.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74791 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just bring in docter Freud for that work!
In your case Doctor Marcus Bachamnn of the Bachmann Clinic...he may help your insanity defence... with the US Marshals.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74792 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
Obama wants to control every aspect of our lives. Why can people not see this? Next he will be wanting to take our guns away! Guns are not the problem..........it's people that are the problem and their crazy way of thinking. It's the idiots that get the guns and how do you stop that by gun control? Those people will get guns no matter what. I believe citizens should be able to protect themselves. Criminals will always find ways to get guns.
Thank God the woman with 3 children had a gun when a criminal broke into her house. She was hiding in a crawl space and he looked for them. Apparently, he intended to do them harm. Good for her......she protected herself and her children.
CHEERS!
Norton ...It's people like you that are the problem...

seems like you have a problem... getting RAPTURED????

You've been left behind ...because you are a BEHIND!

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#74793 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A handwriting analysist? Interesting. How long do you work there?
You don't like to waste that one thought you have on reading comprehension do you Dan Molestinchris.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74794 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist do not believe in God, right? So here is your answer.
Mark 3: 29
But whosoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.
( blaspheme = unbelief)
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one in the same.
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God...
The definition of a fool then is actually a person who is destitute of faith, and we've had examples in the scriptures of such people. Cain was the first one. He didn't believe what God said.
When we leave God out of our thinking, then it's empty and our hearts become darkened.
CHEERS!
Blasphemey is not defined as a disbelief in God. dictionary.com
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74795 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
CHEERS!
If criminals will "always get guns" how come there were less gun related deaths in the UK all year than gun related deaths in New York State in one month? How come when students snap in China, they go on knife rampages? If guns are so readily available to criminals whether or not a country has meaningful gun laws, then how do you explain the UK and China?
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74796 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve knew there was a God because He spoke to them but they disobeyed him. Cain was destitute of faith.
The source of "disbelief" being "blasphemy" is the Bible!!!!!!!!!!
You said there is no "Holy Spirit" so you just did blaspheme God!
I don't blaspheme God because I believe in Him!
Are you just a little confused?
CHEERS!
1. We aren't confused, you are.
2. How many contradictory statements can you make in one day?
3. People jump you because you are actually giving real Christians a bad name.
4. Again, the definition of blasphemy is not disbelief, unless you can quote the part of the Bible that states that it is. I do NOT mean interpret the Bible how you see fit to say it is.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74797 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the errors,you talk about, that make the Bible wrong?
"There is nothing real about all of this".......Of course there is.....The Bible is real!
Those links you talk about........baloney! I choose to believe the Bible!
I don't blame ME for YOUR shortcomings......I am just trying to help you and you are too hard-headed to listen.
I said........there are no minute errors that would change the meaning of the Bible. That is a proven fact! The Bible is all true or none of it is true. I choose to believe it is all true!
BTW, you don't upset me, but you try to! When I know I am right I keep pressing on!
CHEERS!
You choose to believe the Bible? How can you when you don't understand the basic definitions of words?
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74798 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nortie. How could anyone analyze your handwriting from postings you made from your computer?
GOP NeoConfederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74799 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
After the numerous threats of violence you've made on President Obama's Life...you'd be better served looking for a good criminal defense lawyer.

While you're violent posts will be used as evidence...they can also be used to prove that you are totally insane.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74800 Jan 8, 2013
GOP Neo Confederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad you're not even smart enough to see just how silly and sad you come across-ass.
This is the best "prove me wrong" ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
when he popped "prove me wrong" did anyone else start thinking pro wrestling fan?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74801 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I said........ there are no minute errors that would change the meaning of the Bible. That is a proven fact! The Bible is all true or none of it is true. I choose to believe it is all true!...
Study your comment. In a prior comment, and in the above commert, you admit that there are "minute errors" and then you state that "The Bible is all true or none of it is true."

Those are contradictory statements. That is called "internal inconsistency."

Similar to the many "internal inconsistencies within the Bible."

#74802 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I don't blaspheme God because I believe in Him!...
Of course not. So why do you do it?

#74803 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Norton"}:
Blasphemey is not defined as a disbelief in God. dictionary.com
"Independence Norton" often blasphemes God, because "Independence Norton" often tells us what God thinks and will do:

From dictionary-dot-com:(Theology). Blasphemy is the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.

Here is what happened to King Herod for his blasphemy: Acts 12:23 (KJV) And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

That doesn't sound like "Independence Norton" is going to be "Raptured" any time soon.
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Branson, MO

#74804 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Even if I did "swing that way," what would I want with a hairy, chicken-legged balding superannuated old fossil like you?
Perhaps you mean the Japanese shakuhachi?
How do you know I am old, baby? I like it when you call me names though, sweetie! Your democrat ways turn me on in a sensual kind of way!:) Have any more bad names to call me, Mr Swing from both sides of the plate! LOL
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Branson, MO

#74805 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"Independence Norton" often blasphemes God, because "Independence Norton" often tells us what God thinks and will do:
From dictionary-dot-com:(Theology). Blasphemy is the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
Here is what happened to King Herod for his blasphemy: Acts 12:23 (KJV) And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
That doesn't sound like "Independence Norton" is going to be "Raptured" any time soon.
Maybe you should read how the bible defines blasphemy! That dictionary isn't even close to the bible's definition!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Joseph board fires 1 administrator, reassig... 2 hr Marley 2
Cody Toon. Any one seen or heard from? 2 hr Kirk Dickerson 2
so lets not talk about it 3 hr grave digger 4
need a local who ain't scared to call a stranger 5 hr grave digger 9
Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock) is DEAD at age 83! 7 hr captain piccard 4
Barack HUSSEIN Obama 7 hr Totally To The Po... 36
Can you rap? 8 hr Grandpa of the Hills 8
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web