Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TeaParty is OUTof STEAM

Hazelwood, MO

#74732 Jan 7, 2013
The REAL Truth:

The Tea Party is the best thing that ever happened for the DEMS!
TeaParty is OUTof STEAM

Hazelwood, MO

#74733 Jan 7, 2013
The Tea Party's 15 minutes of fame was up 30 minutes ago!!
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74734 Jan 7, 2013
What is most damaging to the Tea Party is that what they represent becomes more well known. The majority of America does not want to support a Neo-Confederacy.

The majority of America disagrees with a survivalist mentality that produced Kaczynski and McVeigh. The majority of America does not want to turn their back on people in need.

The majority of America still believes that America has great promise and want statesmen who will lead us.
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74735 Jan 7, 2013
TP is only useful in the lavatory.

hahahahahahahaha
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74736 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
CHEERS!
The tea party actually thinks that 20% is the Majority, and they have the RIGHT to tell the rest of us what to do...NO WAY!

CHEERS
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74737 Jan 7, 2013
Tea Party Popularity Falls To Record Low, Rasmussen Reports( thats a Conservative organization).....finally most Americans are coming to their senses!!

People are heading for the rest room all over the nation to take a well deserved wiz
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74738 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
May the apocalypse of satan return, and the wicked will be their own hell! Amen! Obama is the antichrists deputy.
m

May the FBI knock on your door and drag you crazy old ass of to jail where it belongs...They are closing in on you!
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74739 Jan 7, 2013
There aren't any moderates in the Republican Party, anymore. It's the extreme right afraid of the extremer right.
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74740 Jan 7, 2013
How CRAZY is the Tea Party

Bachmann starts out the new year by dragging oats to a dead horse. "According to a report by CBS News in July, the then-33 unsuccessful attempts by House Republicans to repeal the law had used up around 80 hours of time in Congress, or two full work weeks, at a cost of around $48 million."

Good thing we don't have a budget deficit.

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#74743 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've actually noticed you write similar to, and carry agression of someone who has been abused as a child.
How did you develop this remarkable skill? I can't say that I have run into anyone that could do that. You deal with abused children a lot I imagine. Evaluate their writing and follow the style through to adulthood to boot. Imagine that. Fellers we got us a child psychologist, writing expert, prognosticator right here in our very own group.

You know, funny thing is I have seen Dan Mortinsukdik use this same line on half a dozen different posters. I guess the old tricks are still the best tricks eh Dan.

#74744 Jan 7, 2013
SmifvilleDAN is a Lunitic wrote:
<quoted text>
My thought precisely. He is a lunatic who is completely out of his mind. I don't know who this Dan is he thinks you and I are but I do know one thing, Dan has made him his bi/tch..
Look at this. It is just like yesterday is back with us today. Dan talking to Dan as if he was two different people.

Just when I was concerned this thread might get dull, Dan jumps right out his dumpster for us.

Happy days indeed.

#74745 Jan 7, 2013
Dawg, Poos, and St Louis Poster, I think it is fantastic that our little Danny has come home to regale us with gay jokes and tales of his exploits in date rape. Happy times indeed.

I can't wait to see what new insults he flings our way. This looks to be the dawn of a new day for this thread.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74746 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you and Dawg related or do you just share a common brain cell?
Are you stupid or just plain crazy?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74747 Jan 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Dawg, Poos, and St Louis Poster, I think it is fantastic that our little Danny has come home to regale us with gay jokes and tales of his exploits in date rape. Happy times indeed.
I can't wait to see what new insults he flings our way. This looks to be the dawn of a new day for this thread.
He/she/it is quite a remarkable character capable of single-minded duplicity....that's quite a feat....
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74748 Jan 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement that all 11 of these states have Democrat governors is a bald-faced lie.
It really doesn't matter whether the Governors are DemonCraps or Republicans, this Shit is breaking us working folks! But... it is the Republicans who are trying to stop this Crazy-Shit!! And the Demoncraps who want to buy the votes, with us working folks tax money!

DEMOCRATIC DEPENDENCY FAILURE – Mass. can’t find thousands of missing welfare recipients, Gov. Patrick defends

http://newsninja2012.com/democratic-dependenc...

WELFARE RECIPIENTS MISUSING CASH WITHDRAWALS
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2078724536001/welf...

WHY WORK WHEN YOU CAN GET WELFARE?
STARTLING STATISTIC: The average wage for a working family is $24.00 per hour while the average wage for a welfare family is $23.55 per hour.
http://educationviews.org/why-work-when-you-c...

“POOR” HOUSEHOLDS GETTING $168 IN WELFARE PER DAY FROM TAXPAYERS
It’s official. Taxpayers are no longer simply helping the poor, they’re subsidizing the lives of welfare recipients at a better rate than their own. The Senate Budget Committee has released a report showing households living below the poverty line and receiving welfare payments are raking in the equivalent of $168 per day in benefits which come in the form of food stamps, housing, childcare, healthcare and more. The median household income in 2011 was $50,054, totaling $137.13 per day. The worst part? Welfare payments are equivalent to making $30 per hour for 40 hours a week. The median wage for non-welfare recipients is $25 per hour but because they pay taxes, unlike welfare recipients, the wage is bumped down to $21 per hour. From the report:

http://cowboybyte.com/16036/poor-households-g...

GOVERNMENT DEPENDENTS OUTNUMBER THOSE WITH PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 11 U.S. STATES
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74750 Jan 7, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter whether the Governors are DemonCraps or Republicans, this Shit is breaking us working folks! But... it is the Republicans who are trying to stop this Crazy-Shit!! And the Demoncraps who want to buy the votes, with us working folks tax money!
DEMOCRATIC DEPENDENCY FAILURE – Mass. can’t find thousands of missing welfare recipients, Gov. Patrick defends
http://newsninja2012.com/democratic-dependenc...
WELFARE RECIPIENTS MISUSING CASH WITHDRAWALS
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2078724536001/welf...
WHY WORK WHEN YOU CAN GET WELFARE?
STARTLING STATISTIC: The average wage for a working family is $24.00 per hour while the average wage for a welfare family is $23.55 per hour.
http://educationviews.org/why-work-when-you-c...
“POOR” HOUSEHOLDS GETTING $168 IN WELFARE PER DAY FROM TAXPAYERS
It’s official. Taxpayers are no longer simply helping the poor, they’re subsidizing the lives of welfare recipients at a better rate than their own. The Senate Budget Committee has released a report showing households living below the poverty line and receiving welfare payments are raking in the equivalent of $168 per day in benefits which come in the form of food stamps, housing, childcare, healthcare and more. The median household income in 2011 was $50,054, totaling $137.13 per day. The worst part? Welfare payments are equivalent to making $30 per hour for 40 hours a week. The median wage for non-welfare recipients is $25 per hour but because they pay taxes, unlike welfare recipients, the wage is bumped down to $21 per hour. From the report:
http://cowboybyte.com/16036/poor-households-g...
GOVERNMENT DEPENDENTS OUTNUMBER THOSE WITH PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 11 U.S. STATES
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...
Oops ...here comes FAKEvet AKA Sir SPAMalot!
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74751 Jan 7, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or just plain crazy?
my guess more likely inbred stupid...hahahahahaha!!!!!
GOP Neo Confederacy

Hazelwood, MO

#74752 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a sad individual. It's easy to see you are a very lonely person that spends your life on here pretending like you are some sort of big shot genius. It's too bad you're not even smart enough to see just how silly and sad you come across as.
I think you hide behind cynicism and poor attempts a humor to mask the fact that you are completely clueless.
Prove me wrong.
It's too bad you're not even smart enough to see just how silly and sad you come across-ass.

This is the best "prove me wrong" ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

#74753 Jan 7, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/it is quite a remarkable character capable of single-minded duplicity....that's quite a feat....
I wouldn't expect less from a guy that is his own fluffer.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74754 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that overly used lame insult.
While your concern for my welfare is appreciated it's unwarranted...I've watched Forrest Gump several times so I experienced no discomfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I laughed so hard when your minivan blew up 1 hr grave digger 19
18 year old messing with young miners? 7 hr Rubber 21
I hope the neighbors enjoy the music tomorrow. 7 hr grave digger 7
Karmakarmakarma chameleon 7 hr grave digger 3
Sloppy females with dirty hair, chipped nail po... 8 hr Fuschia 7
Does anyone use birth control in this town? 14 hr Tater 4
Why are idiots so convinced that we care what t... 14 hr Bjorn 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages