Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74690 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Bible says........ there will be SCOFFERS!...
SCOFF! SCOFF! SCOFF! Oh, please pardon me, "Norton"! I have a persistent SCOFF this morning!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74691 Jan 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Anne Dunkan is a Brit, and there is no Kevin Jessings.
Why do you continually make all of this up? Every time you do this, you lose more and more credibility.(And you never had much to start with.)
I meant arne duncan lol. And Kevin Jessings does exist. Know it all?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74692 Jan 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poor sad, little, pathetic Dan. Throwing your friends to the lions to save your own butt. Pretty much what I would expect.
Having followed the posts of your two nutty friends over the years, I find no evidence to indicate that they have used proxy servers like you do and they have never given an indication that they are fascinated with child sex like you are. There is nothing in their regular posts that would give reason to believe they would even write such horrid filth. However, even under your registered names, you regularly mentioned pedophilia.
You are one sad, demented, lettle fiend. You even stab your friends in the back eh Dan.
By the way, this is the first time I have seen you protest an accusation. Funny, how you never protest being accused of being Dan. A normal person, mistakenly accused of something would have protested long ago, but not you. You have watched too much crime TV. In reality, the innocent often protest and the guilty pretend by not raising a defense. That appears to be the case here.
Really, do you think the people that have constantly kicked your ass on here and owned you would believe an anonymous poster from the UK would appear on here out of nowhere just as soon as you stopped posting under your recognizeable names and locations? No wonder YOU ARE SO OWNED!
Is this errornous piece of candor meant to induce guilt? Didn't work!

#74693 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Every human was created by God but every human is not a CHILD of God unless they have accepted Salvation. Clear? You keep trying to confuse the issue but you will never be able to do it because the Bible is true.
P. S. Obama is leading the way just like the Bible says will happen. Only thing........ he doesn't know it! One World Government (New World Order) is upon us. However, when this happens, Christians will be gone.......... RAPTURED!
So God is our Father, but we are not HIS children! GOT IT!

Regarding your fears of a "New World Order," are you aware that one of your (probable) favorite Republican presidents wanted a "New World Order"? I am speaking of George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the US:

If you wish to see how insidious the "New World Order" plot is -- look at the triangular seal on the back of any one-dollar bill. That triangule is on the back side of the Great Seal of the United States. Observe the Latin: "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which means "New World Order." Apparently, our Founding Fathers also wanted a "New World Order."

http://tinyurl.com/bdfntqu

#74694 Jan 7, 2013
SmifvilleDAN is a Lunitic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been following you and Nortons discussion for a few days now and I have noticed one thing that stands out. You don't seem to be able to intelligently dispute or discuss the subject so you are constantly trying to twist his words around. The only thing you are accomplishing is looking like an outmatched moron. As a non religious person myself and even though I don't agree with a lot of what Norton has said he clearly is the more intelligent of the two of you simply because he is at least presenting a side while you continually present nothing.
I have to agree that "Norton" is persistent in his opinion. Belief, however, does not make his opinion true.

You even state " ... I don't agree with a lot of what Norton has said ...." Thanks for being on MY side!_8-)

#74695 Jan 7, 2013
Rep. Michele Bachmann Attempts to Repeal Obamacare Again

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4048-rep-mi...

Yep. Einstein was correct. Bachmann is Insane. This will be the 34th effort in a year to repeal "ObamaCare."

http://ebonymompolitics.files.wordpress.com/2...

Is it just me, but are her eyes actually MOVING?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74696 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Obama is the Anti-Christ? Or do you believe he is paving the way for the appearance of the Anti-Christ?
No, I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ but he may be paving the way. He shows all the signs. The world is changing so fast and the Bible says this will happen. Knowledge will increase! That has never happened before so fast. Just think of the last 100 years and how much things have changed. We went from riding horses to sending a man to the moon. Technology changes every day. You buy a computer or a phone and they are outdated in a short time.

Like I said before, Christians will not ever know the Anti-Christ. They will be raputred before he appears. In the book of Revelation the Church (God's people) are gone after chapter 4.

CHEERS!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74697 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I have to agree that "Norton" is persistent in his opinion. Belief, however, does not make his opinion true.
You even state " ... I don't agree with a lot of what Norton has said ...." Thanks for being on MY side!_8-)
I am persistent because I believe the Bible to be true and I hate to see anyone go to Hell, even you Dawg!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74698 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Regarding your fears of a "New World Order," are you aware that one of your (probable) favorite Republican presidents wanted a "New World Order"? I am speaking of George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the US:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rc7i0wCFf8gXX
If you wish to see how insidious the "New World Order" plot is -- look at the triangular seal on the back of any one-dollar bill. That triangule is on the back side of the Great Seal of the United States. Observe the Latin: "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which means "New World Order." Apparently, our Founding Fathers also wanted a "New World Order."
You are not a child of God unless you have salvation. I am aware what G. W. Bush said. I am not afraid of the New World Order because I won't be here to suffer the trials and horrors that will come upon this earth. I, also, know the triangular seal is on the back of a dollar bill. Interesting isn't it! What does it really mean, Dawg? It's coming, soom! Perhaps it is a warning from God?
In God We Trust is also on the dollar bill.

CHEERS!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74699 Jan 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of problems people have stem from childhood trauma. Since you were thrown in a dumpster by your birth mom while she was servicing a client for a nickel and a handful of sand, I would say that counts. She really wasn't accepting sand as payment, that was just what she ended up with trying to get leverage.
I've actually noticed you write similar to, and carry agression of someone who has been abused as a child.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74700 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rc7i0wCFf8gXX
God is a father of those who accept him. Spiritually speaking, you're 8.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74701 Jan 7, 2013
May the apocalypse of satan return, and the wicked will be their own hell! Amen! Obama is the antichrists deputy.
Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#74702 Jan 7, 2013
There is a biblically based political party that has been around for years. It has been duly ignored by Christians and pundits alike. It is the Constitution Party. You can learn more at www.constitutionparty.com .

Unlike the tea party, we are a REAL political party whose members proudly proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you are truly interested in a grass-roots revolution, then you have just found it.

Jerry Broitzman

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/heres-the-revoluti...

#74703 Jan 7, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
DEATH SPIRAL - These 11 States now have more people on welfare than they do employed.
All 11 of these States have one thing in common:
They all have Democrat Governors and Democrat -controlled legislatures. The Majority elected them and keep them elected.
http://jayceescommentaries.wordpress.com/2012...
The statement that all 11 of these states have Democrat governors is a bald-faced lie.

Democrat: California, Illinois, Kentucky, New York, Hawaii (5 states)
Republican: New Mexico, Mississippi, Alabama, Ohio, South Carolina, Maine (6 states)

So it seem that, in fact, of the 11 states alleged to have more people on welfare than employed -- only FIVE of them -- not the ELEVEN AS YOU ALLEGE -- have Democrat governors.

SIX of the states alleged to have more people on welfare than employed have REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS! If you want to talk about "Welfare Country," you will have to admit that the MAJORITY of those states HAVE REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS!

I wonder why THAT is?

Why do you persist in publishing lies such as this? OH, I SEE! The truth is inconvenient and embarrassing to you!

#74704 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Another example of you twisting words. He never said there was only one picture he said one picture is worth a thousand words. You can't dispute the point that was being made a out what Sharia Law in the Middle East is doing to women so you attempt to insult him and in the process you make yourself look ridiculous. Something you seem to be very good at doing.
Who cares what "IllegalMuslim" thinks? Those countries are not HIS countries, and if they wish to practice Sharia law, it is none of his business.

You seem to be very good at sticking your nose into what is none of your business.

#74705 Jan 7, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The article you posted makes some very thought provoking points --thanks
The most "thought-provoking" comment by "IllegalMuslim" was his bald-faced lie.

#74706 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant arne duncan lol.... Know it all?
OH! What you REALLY meant to say was "Arne Duncan," and NOT "Anne Dunkan."

Thanks for clearing up you error.

#74709 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am persistent because I believe the Bible to be true and I hate to see anyone go to Hell, even you Dawg!...
I am equally persistent because not only do I think that the Bible has errors, I can show them to you -- and have, numerous times!

#74713 Jan 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a child of God unless you have salvation. I am aware what G. W. Bush said. I am not afraid of the New World Order because I won't be here to suffer the trials and horrors that will come upon this earth. I, also, know the triangular seal is on the back of a dollar bill. Interesting isn't it! What does it really mean, Dawg? It's coming, soom! Perhaps it is a warning from God?
In God We Trust is also on the dollar bill....
You do make an interesting point. The fact that the Latin words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" are in the Great Seal of the United States certainly might be a warning from God.

Yes. "In God We Trust" is on all of our money now. If I were so inclined to worship a god, he would be a MIGHTY god, and would not need mere mortals to make sure he is not forgotten.

#74714 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God is a father of those who accept him. Spiritually speaking, you're 8.
OH, NOW I HAVE IT! God is our Creator only if we accept him! Thanks! You and "Norton" are increasing my knowledge immensely!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun tonight 1 hr grave digger 11
National Debt At 18 TRILLION And Counting (Jan '15) 2 hr Human 104
In God We Trust (Nov '15) 2 hr grave digger 52
Sms tracking 2 hr grave digger 19
dominic (Jun '14) 2 hr grave digger 11
Why doesn't West Plains Dominoes have a new DXP... 2 hr grave digger 3
Churches are a joke? 5 hr grave digger 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages