Concerned

United States

#72878 Dec 14, 2012
It is deeply troubling that so many pitiful people are commenting on the subject that really has nothing at all to do with the topic. It just goes to validate my suspicions that many of the comments here are hateful and meant to demean and demoralize one another. WELL DONE
LargeLanguage

Abergele, UK

#72879 Dec 14, 2012
Concerned wrote:
It is deeply troubling that so many pitiful people are commenting on the subject that really has nothing at all to do with the topic. It just goes to validate my suspicions that many of the comments here are hateful and meant to demean and demoralize one another. WELL DONE
Probably, looks much more like a mob of trolls than it was when I first visited the thread.
CONservative GOP in RUINS

Saint Charles, MO

#72880 Dec 14, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm obviously a he, not a she.
So you've have a sex change operation in the UK?

Saint Charles, MO

#72881 Dec 14, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Ladyboy , Myself and some other people went on a large hunting and fishing trip that had been planned for two + years . You are finally right about one thing i did take the election hard as most REAL AMERICANS did . But you will be fine , your welfare check will come as always and you can sell your food stamps for dope and all you anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks will be HAPPY !
No, what we’re having is a political crisis, born of the fact that one of our two great political parties has reached the end of a 30-year road. The modern Republican Party’s grand, radical agenda lies in ruins — but the party doesn’t know how to deal with that failure, and it retains enough power to do immense damage as it strikes out in frustration.
Why won’t the Republicans get specific? Because they don’t know how. The truth is that, when it comes to spending, they’ve been faking it all along
So Republicans have suffered more than an election defeat, they’ve seen the collapse of a decades-long project. And with their grandiose goals now out of reach, they literally have no idea what they want — hence their inability to make specific demands.
The G.O.P. is lost and rudderless, bitter and angry, but it still controls the House and, therefore, retains the ability to do a lot of harm, as it lashes out in the death throes of the conservative dream.
I'm Lov'n it!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha

Saint Charles, MO

#72882 Dec 14, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY Ladyboy ! Rofl
Republicans have suffered more than an election defeat, they’ve seen the collapse of a decades-long project. And with their grandiose goals now out of reach,

The G.O.P. is lost and rudderless, bitter and angry, all it can do whine as it lashes out in the death throes of the conservative dream.

hahahahahahaha...it's as DEAD as all your relatives

ROFL!!!!

Saint Charles, MO

#72883 Dec 14, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, looks much more like a mob of trolls than it was when I first visited the thread.
The epublican Party’s grand, radical agenda lies in ruins — but the party doesn’t know how to deal with that failure, and it retains enough power to do immense damage as it strikes out in frustration.

WE WON ...YOU LOST...
EAT-SHIT-and-DIE
Norton

Grandview, MO

#72884 Dec 14, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I went back and checked. I was right you have been on here attacking anybody you consider liberal including me. Now you are chiding me because of my age. Perhaps I am in my early 30's, perhaps not. Maybe I am, maybe I will or maybe I have been. You certainly don't know.
I don't wannabe anything like you. But if you are going to bully people don't be surprised when they hit back. What is it with you neoconservative bullies that cry and whine when someone hits back and you try and pretend you are the victim. You have to stop pretending you are the victim. Soon you will believe it is true and be 100% worthless.
As much as the lack of teeth may be appealing in certain circumstances, you are safe in that regard grandma. Not an agist slight, but from what you have posted, I can only surmise a tainted, ignorant and average intellect. Besides, I don't like liars and hypocrites. Sorry. Maybe FAKE VET will spin your wheel. He is as ignorant, hateful and stupidly arrogant as you.
Now be sure and respond with your typical, unimaginative posts. I know you will.
Your anger is showing! I'm impressed! Showing total ignorance and lack of integrity..........and we wonder why this world is spinning in a different direction! Do you think anybody likes liars and hypocrites? Well, we are all probably both, sometimes!

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#72885 Dec 14, 2012
Concerned wrote:
That's the problem with a lot of what is going on in this country. Many people have an 'I don't care attitude'! The Liberals on here like to rub it in because they won. What they won was a big mess. Now let's see if they can fix it. I'm bettin' they can't because people in Washington can't seem to work together. Besides, they have a whole new idea of doing things which is going to take us in the wrong direction.

CHEERS!
the GOP is in Total RUINS

Saint Louis, MO

#72886 Dec 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with a lot of what is going on in this country. Many people have an 'I don't care attitude'! The Liberals on here like to rub it in because they won. What they won was a big mess. Now let's see if they can fix it. I'm bettin' they can't because people in Washington can't seem to work together. Besides, they have a whole new idea of doing things which is going to take us in the wrong direction.
CHEERS!
"Many people have an 'I don't care attitude'!" finally we agree...NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK...why ...Norton you're the Nate Silver of Wrong!!!!

Norton after all the amzing amount of Bullshit you've spewed TO now see you in such distress ... down grovelling at our feet...that you're whole MISLEAD agenda just gone up in smoke...well GOD and the Angels are smiling and singing...GOD stopped your evil from destroying this nation...we're jst rejoicing in being delivered from your bondage AMEN

You see Norton ...God DOES answer prayer...he answered ours!!!!!!

Norton you will die and burn in hell ...before your make believe "fake rapture" EVER happpens!!!!!

Some day open up your Bible and READ it!
GOD BLESS
CHEERS
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72887 Dec 15, 2012
CONservative GOP in RUINS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've have a sex change operation in the UK?
No, I haven't, but most of you liberals seem to do that sort of thing. Especially the gay ones. Weird little freaks they are.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72888 Dec 15, 2012
CONservative GOP in RUINS wrote:
<quoted text>
The epublican Party’s grand, radical agenda lies in ruins — but the party doesn’t know how to deal with that failure, and it retains enough power to do immense damage as it strikes out in frustration.
WE WON ...YOU LOST...
EAT-SHIT-and-DIE
Actually, most trolls seem to have prejudices, just like liberals really.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72889 Dec 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is showing! I'm impressed! Showing total ignorance and lack of integrity..........and we wonder why this world is spinning in a different direction! Do you think anybody likes liars and hypocrites? Well, we are all probably both, sometimes!
CHEERS!
Chances are, he probably views me as no more than a pugnacious scum, just because I defended a few innocent people.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72890 Dec 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Well, In a way their right, as they say, Obama one, yes, but America lost!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72891 Dec 15, 2012
the GOP is in Total RUINS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many people have an 'I don't care attitude'!" finally we agree...NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK...why ...Norton you're the Nate Silver of Wrong!!!!
Norton after all the amzing amount of Bullshit you've spewed TO now see you in such distress ... down grovelling at our feet...that you're whole MISLEAD agenda just gone up in smoke...well GOD and the Angels are smiling and singing...GOD stopped your evil from destroying this nation...we're jst rejoicing in being delivered from your bondage AMEN
You see Norton ...God DOES answer prayer...he answered ours!!!!!!
Norton you will die and burn in hell ...before your make believe "fake rapture" EVER happpens!!!!!
Some day open up your Bible and READ it!
GOD BLESS
CHEERS
He may have answered your prayers, but not with a blessing!
GOP COMPLETELY IN RUINS

Saint Louis, MO

#72892 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have answered your prayers, but not with a blessing!
Wrong again ...Your sour grapes make such a bitter WHINE!

Madamm here is my blessing to you ...F**K OFF ...go sh*t in a bedpan...and not here on Topix!!

GOD answers Prayers...maybe if you repent and turn from SATAN ..he might answer yours...then you might still have an Empire...HUH?

God Bless
CHEERS
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72893 Dec 15, 2012
GOP COMPLETELY IN RUINS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again ...Your sour grapes make such a bitter WHINE!
Madamm here is my blessing to you ...F**K OFF ...go sh*t in a bedpan...and not here on Topix!!
GOD answers Prayers...maybe if you repent and turn from SATAN ..he might answer yours...then you might still have an Empire...HUH?
God Bless
CHEERS
You do realise that homosexuality is what people under satan normally do?

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#72894 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't, but most of you liberals seem to do that sort of thing. Especially the gay ones. Weird little freaks they are.
This is you being a good, kind, loving human being. Use a cherry port wine sauce when eating crow. I here it helps.

My prediction is that you will just turn out to be a run of mill internet scumbag. Not even special in that regard. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#72895 Dec 15, 2012
I see eye even gave LargeAss some spelling errurs to go on about since that helps when she is flustered by the truth.

The conservatives that frequent this thread are small minded, evil, hateful jerks that only care about money and themselves. They have no compassion or concern for others and lash out like frightened, cornered animals.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72896 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This is you being a good, kind, loving human being. Use a cherry port wine sauce when eating crow. I here it helps.
My prediction is that you will just turn out to be a run of mill internet scumbag. Not even special in that regard. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Gays are actually little more than facists, turning children into gay converts. Gays certainly deserve all the hate. While I admit I do sometimes get a little too much prejudices sometimes(We all do, its human, although we shouldn't let it get us), with this assumption I a firmly believe it.
CONServative Total RUIN

Saint Louis, MO

#72897 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realise that homosexuality is what people under satan normally do?
OMG...then no wonder the British Empire has been reduced to a few islands and a couple of rocks like Gibralter...but don't give up luv...you might still be the next Mrs. Elton John!

Your posts prove that closeted Englishmen are also under SATAN, and just about any black man that shows up!

Funny about St John the Divine..."the beloved of the Lord" maybe you need to get you Bible back out and read about David and Jonathan and then Naomi and Ruth...then my personal favorite the HARLOT by the side of the road...and you madam prove that the biggest TARTS are English

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$1000 Month Car Allowance 58 min The Watch 20
JC Coffel, pedofile? 2 hr Unknown 3
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 8 hr The Watch 37
Richards high school 12 hr tim 29
All remaining Christmas trees $20 17 hr Dick Richards 6
crystal floyd\drewery (Sep '10) 18 hr Larry Mccullar 12
Still think there's a god? Sun True believer 35
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:49PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
Dwayne Bowe Injury: Updates on Chiefs Star's Shoulder and Recovery