|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No point speaking to you is there?
You are just setting there refreshing the page. What a loser.

I didn't know what you posted could be referred to as communication. Pershaps in the broad sense, even though it makes no sense.

I have found humor to be the only point in making you respond to me.

Poor widdle feller. Himz awl riled up.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Pecos Bill you are talking about? When did you first notice you were different from the other children? You know, special.
What does the socioeconomic position of children have to do with anything? Your not one of them Nambla guys are you?
You think I'm a kid? I'm in my late 50's. You've got nothing on me. Nevertheless, it was quite an offensive comment you made.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are just setting there refreshing the page. What a loser.
I didn't know what you posted could be referred to as communication. Pershaps in the broad sense, even though it makes no sense.
I have found humor to be the only point in making you respond to me.
Poor widdle feller. Himz awl riled up.
I'm not riled up sonny. Just a little bored by you. Give me some of your jokes. They make me laugh.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not riled up sonny. Just a little bored by you. Give me some of your jokes. They make me laugh.
Sure you aren't. I've made you angry and it is literally jumping out of your posts for all to see. Talk about defensive.

Let's see what else I can get you to do.

Now watch and see if he doesn't respond almost immediately. Setting there at his keyboard with the refresh button in one hand and his pathetic ego in the other.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm a kid? I'm in my late 50's. You've got nothing on me. Nevertheless, it was quite an offensive comment you made.
It was meant to be offensive. That is what offensive people like you get in return. You reap what you sow.

I think you are child-like, a little slow on the uptake, vulgar, combative, clinically malfunctioning, lactose intollerant and all kinds of other intollerance, ham-handed, bellicose, benile with delusions of hydrocephaly.
Norton NEVER read BIBLE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry you never really understood the Bible. Probably should not have been teaching Sunday school class. How many did you lead astray?
Yes, the Bible talk a lot about sins. You have the wrong idea about the Bible.
CHEERS!
How do you know? You've obviously NEVER really read it...Fox News is the source of most of your doctrine.

FOX NEWS Helping Democrats WIN Elections
CHEERS
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

The truth about benghazi???
Read part one and two first, it's in the link.
Dangerous game.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Romneys LIE of the YEAR

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Romney earns PolitiFact’s ‘Lie of the Year’ for Jeeps made in China
By Rachel Rose Hartman,
Political Reporter

Mitt Romney's claim in a campaign ad that President Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" earned PolitiFact's "Lie of the Year," the site announced on Wednesday.

"The Jeep ad was brazenly false," Angie Drobnic Holan wrote in her analysis.

The Romney campaign ran the ad in the final weeks of the campaign, drawing sharp rebukes from the automakers and public condemnation from the Obama campaign.

Romney first claimed Jeep was moving to China in a late October campaign speech in Ohio, citing "reports," which he later identified in his ad as a story by Bloomberg News.

But Chrysler immediately rejected the claim, saying the company was reviewing adding production in China, not moving production out of the United States. Chrysler also noted that the Bloomberg story was misinterpreted.

It appeared that the false interpretation was initially made by the Washington Examiner's Paul Bedard, who wrote about the Bloomberg story Oct. 25. Bedard's claim was then circulated by the Drudge Report.

Democrats, including the Obama campaign, used Romney's decision to stand by the false claim against him, attacking Romney's honesty.

"After Romney's false claim of Jeep outsourcing to China, Chrysler itself has refuted Romney's lie," an announcer read in an Obama campaign ad that painted Romney as "wrong on Ohio jobs."

PolitiFact suggested Wednesday that the ad was partly responsible for Romney's loss.

"People often say that politicians don't pay a price for deception, but this time was different: A flood of negative press coverage rained down on the Romney campaign, and he failed to turn the tide in Ohio, the most important state in the presidential election," Holan wrote
Pole Dancing For Jesus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the bible, do you?
Perhaps you should read it someday?
Pole Dancing For Jesus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...I thought that you were a really old, hormonally challenged woman...and I'm still not sure, that your not?
The Gospel of Fox News

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Bible scholar......just a believer of what I know is true.
CHEERS!
What you are Norton ...is the Nate Silver of WRONG!!!!

CHEERS!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Conspiracy To Hide Obama’s Eligibility Problem
http://www.westernjournalism.com/conspiracy-t...

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SEX OFFENDER WORKING FOR DEM. SENATOR ARRESTED — AND HOMELAND SECURITY DELAYED IT UNTIL AFTER ELECTION!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/illegal-immig...

~ScumBags~! I'd say they all voted for the Dictator
‘UNION THUGS’ DESTROY HOT DOG STAND OF ALLEGED ROMNEY SUPPORTER DURING PROTEST AND TAUNT HIM WITH RACIAL SLURS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/union-thugs-d...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Want a cracker?
Hey DFS, did the Swamp Donkey haul ass after the election?
GOP Alternative Universe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SEX OFFENDER WORKING FOR DEM. SENATOR ARRESTED — AND HOMELAND SECURITY DELAYED IT UNTIL AFTER ELECTION!
‘UNION THUGS’ DESTROY HOT DOG STAND OF ALLEGED ROMNEY SUPPORTER DURING PROTEST AND TAUNT HIM WITH RACIAL SLURS
FOX NEWS helping Democrats to WIN Elections!!!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GOP Alternative Universe wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX NEWS helping Democrats to WIN Elections!!!
No it's illegals, queers, acorns, blackasspanthers, dead voters, union thugs, and dumb azzholes like you!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/voter_...
GOP Alternative Universe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No it's illegals, queers, acorns, blackasspanthers, dead voters, union thugs, and dumb azzholes like you!
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/voter_...
FAKEVet What's the weather like up there on the Mormon Homeworld Kolob?

RNC(RightWing NUT JOBS)+FOX NEWS Helped Elect President Obama!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The love which Jesus showed according to the New Testament is a good thing. The hatred which "God" showed in the Old Testament is not worthy of a god.
An atheist friend suggests that I call myself a "Secular Humanist," which elicits fewer criticisms, mainly because no fundamentalist knows exactly what that is.(e.g.: "Norton")
I once met online a woman in Salt Lake City who worked as a social worker family counselor. She said that she had NEVER worked with an atheist who had abused a child. That is a rather broad statement, but she stood by it. She said that the guys who thought themselves "the rulers of their families" were most often to commit such criminal acts.
Yes, the Bible has so much XXX-rated information that I have often thought of attempting to get it banned from public libraries. "Hustler Magazine" pales in comparison to the goings-on in the Bible.
Lol, yes those who consider that they have a 'right' to do something get quite heady with power. A friend of mine whose father was the school principle and a deacon of the church (a so called 'pillar of society') was quite a tyrant too. Every night at supper, he informed his wife and children of their individual sins of the day. He often beat one or more of them with the buckle end of his belt. It was nothing unusual for him to backhand someone at the dinner table, knocking them and their chair over backwards.

My friend is a wonderful person who has been into drugs, 5 abusive marriages and has a form of anorexia....she doesn't think she's fat but she hates to eat, will not eat in front of someone and let them watch her chew. I have seen her get up and walk out of a diner if they are in the habit of calling out the order to the cook, she is mortified if people know what she is eating and thinks they are all staring at her. If a man asks her out to dinner she is more insulted than if he had made an indecent proposal.

Yet she's funny, artistically talented and loyal to a fault. I've never known of her to set foot in a church as an adult, I still think of her as a victim of xtianity. If there was a hell, her father would surely be roasting as I type. Pity he isn't.

Sorry, I rant sometimes:))

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What were jesus's words that implies that? Tell us.
Already asked and answered.

Do try to keep up.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Has anyone noticed that LargeAss posts seem to be degrading and becoming more incoherent? Like he is tapering off some sort of medication and becoming less lucid.
I find it amusing that LargeAss talks like a tea party drone then throws in some British-sounding phrases to establish his bona fides. Is there a name for a mental illness that causes one to think they are British or pretend to be British?
It is too bad Dan Mortinsane is "no longer with us." He could speak from experience on mental illnesses of all sorts. You can call it the upside or the downside of Mortinsanes false predictions on the election, but either way, he pooped his pants and ran from here like the yellow-bellied coward that he is. So we have lost the benefit of his insane insight.
I do believe you're talking about an Anglophile. An all absorbing interest in English culture (esp. Brittish), history, etc.

Lol, although the Tea Partiers started out with a brilliant idea in the grass roots gathering of people with like interests, they soon became a public joke for their signs with atrocious spelling. Their not so well hidden bigotry soon became apparent also.

Don't worry, we still have Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh, <giggles>.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Go find somewhere to sit down and get some sleep. Make sure you take you Zombie meds while you're at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FBC West Plains 30 min War Eagle 5
what does wp need? 36 min whats going on 16
Alton teenager dead after accidental shooting (Jan '13) 10 hr RIP 10
Hardees of West Plains 11 hr Employee 44
Butler house demolition (Mar '12) 12 hr Grammar and Spelling Nazi 20
new snitch working bar seen in town 13 hr xxx 15
why do men cheat on good women 13 hr Angie 59
•••
•••