Norton

Forsyth, MO

#72797 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I speak sense, the more I'm hate ha!
I read the bible and I like gays now.
Norton

Forsyth, MO

#72798 Dec 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget to tell you that the OT and the NT go hand in hand. Of course, if you really haven't studied them you don't understand it. You can bad mouth we Christians all you want but I will stand on what I believe to be true. There is much proof the Bible is true but if you don't WANT to understand it, you WON'T!
CHEERS!
Yes! Proof in the bible that my feelings about men are ok!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72799 Dec 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the bible and I like gays now.
?

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#72800 Dec 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry you never really understood the Bible. Probably should not have been teaching Sunday school class. How many did you lead astray?
Yes, the Bible talk a lot about sins. You have the wrong idea about the Bible.
CHEERS!
Norton having read your drivel for two plus years, I feel safe in saying you have NO IDEA about the Bible.

founded in facts.

#72801 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you rambling on about LargeAss?

founded in facts.

#72802 Dec 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is the only one that is not a cult!
Christianity is a philosophy.
A certain christian church, i.e., Methodist, Baptist, would be a religion even tho' they both believe in Jesus.
CHEERS!
Check your history nitwit. In the early days of Christianity, it was just another cult. As practiced by fundamentalists, it is just another cult.

founded in facts.

#72803 Dec 12, 2012
Has anyone noticed that LargeAss posts seem to be degrading and becoming more incoherent? Like he is tapering off some sort of medication and becoming less lucid.

I find it amusing that LargeAss talks like a tea party drone then throws in some British-sounding phrases to establish his bona fides. Is there a name for a mental illness that causes one to think they are British or pretend to be British?

It is too bad Dan Mortinsane is "no longer with us." He could speak from experience on mental illnesses of all sorts. You can call it the upside or the downside of Mortinsanes false predictions on the election, but either way, he pooped his pants and ran from here like the yellow-bellied coward that he is. So we have lost the benefit of his insane insight.

founded in facts.

#72804 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeAss, the more you post, the less sense it makes.

You need to find a dealer that doesn't cut your shit with Drano.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72805 Dec 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Check your history nitwit. In the early days of Christianity, it was just another cult. As practiced by fundamentalists, it is just another cult.
It was treated as a cult, but now It rose to power again in great might.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72806 Dec 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Has anyone noticed that LargeAss posts seem to be degrading and becoming more incoherent? Like he is tapering off some sort of medication and becoming less lucid.
I find it amusing that LargeAss talks like a tea party drone then throws in some British-sounding phrases to establish his bona fides. Is there a name for a mental illness that causes one to think they are British or pretend to be British?
It is too bad Dan Mortinsane is "no longer with us." He could speak from experience on mental illnesses of all sorts. You can call it the upside or the downside of Mortinsanes false predictions on the election, but either way, he pooped his pants and ran from here like the yellow-bellied coward that he is. So we have lost the benefit of his insane insight.
Looks like I pricked a nerve! Hurt one person from pecos and they go raging through without control! Oh how defensive, but yet how defenseless. Poor child.

founded in facts.

#72807 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I pricked a nerve! Hurt one person from pecos and they go raging through without control! Oh how defensive, but yet how defenseless. Poor child.
As I said, rambling nonsense. You are a hoot LargeAss.

I can always count on you and Norton for at least a chuckle if not a belly laugh.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72808 Dec 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, rambling nonsense. You are a hoot LargeAss.
I can always count on you and Norton for at least a chuckle if not a belly laugh.
If you find my posts, then when you see your own you must laugh with laughter!

founded in facts.

#72809 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find my posts, then when you see your own you must laugh with laughter!
I am laughing at this nonsense.

You are just setting there in front of your screen hitting refresh all day long hoping for something to respond to aren't you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

founded in facts.

#72810 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Pecos Bill you are talking about? When did you first notice you were different from the other children? You know, special.

What does the socioeconomic position of children have to do with anything? Your not one of them Nambla guys are you?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72811 Dec 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am laughing at this nonsense.
You are just setting there in front of your screen hitting refresh all day long hoping for something to respond to aren't you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
No point speaking to you is there?

founded in facts.

#72812 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No point speaking to you is there?
You are just setting there refreshing the page. What a loser.

I didn't know what you posted could be referred to as communication. Pershaps in the broad sense, even though it makes no sense.

I have found humor to be the only point in making you respond to me.

Poor widdle feller. Himz awl riled up.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72813 Dec 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Pecos Bill you are talking about? When did you first notice you were different from the other children? You know, special.
What does the socioeconomic position of children have to do with anything? Your not one of them Nambla guys are you?
You think I'm a kid? I'm in my late 50's. You've got nothing on me. Nevertheless, it was quite an offensive comment you made.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72814 Dec 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are just setting there refreshing the page. What a loser.
I didn't know what you posted could be referred to as communication. Pershaps in the broad sense, even though it makes no sense.
I have found humor to be the only point in making you respond to me.
Poor widdle feller. Himz awl riled up.
I'm not riled up sonny. Just a little bored by you. Give me some of your jokes. They make me laugh.

founded in facts.

#72815 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not riled up sonny. Just a little bored by you. Give me some of your jokes. They make me laugh.
Sure you aren't. I've made you angry and it is literally jumping out of your posts for all to see. Talk about defensive.

Let's see what else I can get you to do.

Now watch and see if he doesn't respond almost immediately. Setting there at his keyboard with the refresh button in one hand and his pathetic ego in the other.

founded in facts.

#72816 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm a kid? I'm in my late 50's. You've got nothing on me. Nevertheless, it was quite an offensive comment you made.
It was meant to be offensive. That is what offensive people like you get in return. You reap what you sow.

I think you are child-like, a little slow on the uptake, vulgar, combative, clinically malfunctioning, lactose intollerant and all kinds of other intollerance, ham-handed, bellicose, benile with delusions of hydrocephaly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I the only Jewish person in this town? 3 hr Anonymous Proxy 19
omc staff 4 hr peaceful 5
White House leading a campaign of ignorance 5 hr tim Must Be Destr... 1
Prostitutes in WP 5 hr tim sucks the big... 12
This new ad shows exactly how warped the minds ... 5 hr Second Amendment... 1
Desiree LaChapelle 6 hr jallen028 1
Damage Control? 7 hr Truthfully 5
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web