Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#66178 Sep 21, 2012
Hey my friends from the left-what's up? President Obama said today that security policies at embassies and consulates needed to be reviewed!! Are you kidding me? Did he just move to America? Did his staff fail to inform him that muslims (specifically jihadists) aren't fond of the US? So our commander-in-chief just figured that out, huh?
With our troops being killed by 'friendly' Afghan forces, our government is considering a complete withdrawal from Afghanistan. Imagine that!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66179 Sep 21, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Hey my friends from the left-what's up? President Obama said today that security policies at embassies and consulates needed to be reviewed!! Are you kidding me? Did he just move to America? Did his staff fail to inform him that muslims (specifically jihadists) aren't fond of the US? So our commander-in-chief just figured that out, huh?
With our troops being killed by 'friendly' Afghan forces, our government is considering a complete withdrawal from Afghanistan. Imagine that!
Poos Honestly you're getting more like Norton everyday...why don't you broden your news source... like maybe the Gaurdian in the UK????

Benghazi Anti-Militia Protest: Libyans March Against Armed Groups After U.S. Embassy Attack
By MAGGIE MICHAEL 09/21/12 07:33 PM ET EDT

Armed men at the administrative center for the Ansar al-Shariah militia, suspected to have led the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Benghazi consulate, first fired in the air to disperse the crowd, but eventually withdrew from the site with their weapons and vehicles after it was surrounded by waves of protesters shouting "No to militias."

"I don't want to see armed men wearing Afghani-style clothes stopping me in the street to give me orders, I only want to see people in uniform," said Omar Mohammed, a university student who took part in the takeover, which protesters said was done in support of the army and police.

No deaths were reported in the incident, which came after tens of thousands marched in Benghazi in a rally against armed militias. A vehicle was also burned at the compound, which was taken over by Libyan security forces after its occupants fled.

For many Libyans, last week's attack on the U.S. Consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi was the last straw with one of the biggest problems Libya has faced since Gadhafi's ouster and death around a year ago – the multiple mini-armies that with their arsenals of machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades are stronger than the regular armed forces and police.

The militias, a legacy of the rag-tag popular forces that fought Gadhafi's regime, tout themselves as protectors of Libya's revolution, providing security where police cannot. But many say they act like gangs, detaining and intimidating rivals and carrying out killings. Militias made up of Islamic radicals are notorious for attacks on Muslims who don't abide by their hardline ideology. Officials and witnesses say fighters from Ansar al-Shariah led the attack on the U.S. consulate.

Some 30,000 people filled a broad boulevard as they marched along a lake in central Benghazi on Friday to the gates of the headquarters of Ansar al-Shariah.

"No, no, to militias," the crowd chanted, filling a broad boulevard. They carried banners and signs demanding that militias disband and that the government build up police to take their place in keeping security. "Benghazi is in a trap," signs read. "Where is the army, where is the police?"

Other signs mourned the killing of U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, reading, "The ambassador was Libya's friend" and "Libya lost a friend." Military helicopters and fighter jets flew overhead, and police mingled in the crowd, buoyed by the support of the protesters.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66180 Sep 21, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Please Stop!!!! This Is So Hard!!!! Stop Attacking Us"!!!
Ann Romney
She is really one whacked out mormon isn't she?
bada BAIN
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66181 Sep 21, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Fortunately, we have a thinking man as President and not another hot head numbskull like the Shrub. Hopefully,'shoot first, think later Mitten' and his GOPT cronies can learn a lesson in foreign policy from this.

It's time to bring the troops ( National Guard) home...where they belong!!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66182 Sep 21, 2012
It was a very small group of extremists that did this to our embassy. Most of them want peace. It takes a group to stand up to the terrorists and militiamen that are heavily armed. Bravo.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66183 Sep 21, 2012
"Other signs mourned the killing of U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, reading, "The ambassador was Libya's friend" and "Libya lost a friend." "

You see, this is why you let a situation develop a bit before you start bombing the heck out of them.

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66184 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Poos Honestly you're getting more like Norton everyday...why don't you broden your news source... like maybe the Gaurdian in the UK????
Benghazi Anti-Militia Protest: Libyans March Against Armed Groups After U.S. Embassy Attack
By MAGGIE MICHAEL 09/21/12 07:33 PM ET EDT
Armed men at the administrative center for the Ansar al-Shariah militia, suspected to have led the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Benghazi consulate, first fired in the air to disperse the crowd, but eventually withdrew from the site with their weapons and vehicles after it was surrounded by waves of protesters shouting "No to militias."
"I don't want to see armed men wearing Afghani-style clothes stopping me in the street to give me orders, I only want to see people in uniform," said Omar Mohammed, a university student who took part in the takeover, which protesters said was done in support of the army and police.
No deaths were reported in the incident, which came after tens of thousands marched in Benghazi in a rally against armed militias. A vehicle was also burned at the compound, which was taken over by Libyan security forces after its occupants fled.
For many Libyans, last week's attack on the U.S. Consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi was the last straw with one of the biggest problems Libya has faced since Gadhafi's ouster and death around a year ago – the multiple mini-armies that with their arsenals of machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades are stronger than the regular armed forces and police.
The militias, a legacy of the rag-tag popular forces that fought Gadhafi's regime, tout themselves as protectors of Libya's revolution, providing security where police cannot. But many say they act like gangs, detaining and intimidating rivals and carrying out killings. Militias made up of Islamic radicals are notorious for attacks on Muslims who don't abide by their hardline ideology. Officials and witnesses say fighters from Ansar al-Shariah led the attack on the U.S. consulate.
Some 30,000 people filled a broad boulevard as they marched along a lake in central Benghazi on Friday to the gates of the headquarters of Ansar al-Shariah.
"No, no, to militias," the crowd chanted, filling a broad boulevard. They carried banners and signs demanding that militias disband and that the government build up police to take their place in keeping security. "Benghazi is in a trap," signs read. "Where is the army, where is the police?"
Other signs mourned the killing of U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, reading, "The ambassador was Libya's friend" and "Libya lost a friend." Military helicopters and fighter jets flew overhead, and police mingled in the crowd, buoyed by the support of the protesters.
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66185 Sep 21, 2012
WOW, absolutely amazing news. Despite the provocation of the aptly denounced extremist Conservative Christian Anti Muslim Film and their producers/makers here in America, the Libyan citizens rose above that insult and stood their ground against Islamic extremists. This is very welcomed news. If we only had some form of legal or monetary recourse to exercise on this militant extremist Conservative Christians that abuse America's Freedom of Speech.

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66186 Sep 21, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Rubin, eh? At the "American Enterprise Institute (AEI)," eh? Regarding AEI, Wikipedia says,
{QUOTE} Some AEI scholars are considered to be some of the leading architects of the second Bush administration's public policy. More than twenty AEI scholars and fellows served either in a Bush administration policy post or on one of the government's many panels and commissions. Among the prominent former government officials now affiliated with AEI are former U.S. ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton, now an AEI senior fellow; former chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities Lynne Cheney, a longtime AEI senior fellow; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, now an AEI senior fellow; former Dutch member of parliament Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an AEI visiting fellow; and former deputy secretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz, now an AEI visiting scholar. Other prominent individuals affiliated with AEI include Kevin Hassett, Frederick W. Kagan, Leon Kass, Charles Murray, Michael Novak, Norman J. Ornstein, Richard Perle, Radek Sikorski, Christina Hoff Sommers, and Peter J. Wallison.{END QUOTE}
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66187 Sep 21, 2012
Wow, there is hope for the Middle East. Obama's foreign policies are working.... In your face Republicans!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66189 Sep 21, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
The Whiny Fairy Bitch that kisses DAWGsASS!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66190 Sep 21, 2012
Wow, there is hope for the Middle East. Obama's foreign policies are working.... In your face Republicans!
Yeah JUST 4 Americas are DEAD ! What the HELL RIGHT !

Oops I forgot BLAME BUSH !!!!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66191 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
The Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

That is DAWGS azs

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66192 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
HEY LADYBOY ! Do you support the terrorist burning our Great American flag ?
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66193 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You have described yourself very well! It's nice of you to do that so we don't have to! Good, girl!!!!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66194 Sep 21, 2012
Obama has gone from "Yes, we can" to "Here's why we can't"! He has proven his ability to fail over and over and over these past 4 years. Time for him to go on a permanent golf vacation!!!

NOBAMA 2012

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66195 Sep 21, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LADYBOY ! Do you support the terrorist burning our Great American flag ?
My bad, Stupid question , Your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk . Your sorry azs would support those terrorist doing that .

4 AMERICANS DEAD ! No worries if your a liberal RIGHT !

I Got it, We just say were SORRY and it will be allright !

Wonder what the POOR families of those 4 Americans think about all this ? Hold it ! nobama will say he's sorry to them to . No Closier just were SORRY .

nobams should be no balls

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66196 Sep 21, 2012
nobams HOPE and CHANGE

Should read NOPE and SHORTCHANGE

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#66197 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You have described yourself very well! It's nice of you to do that so we don't have to! Good, girl!!!!
NOBAMA 2012
Great post
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66198 Sep 21, 2012
Obama sends $ for ads to apologize to the middle east. When is he going to stand up for the USA and be a leader? I can answer that.....HE WON'T. His actions empower other countries. My guess is the burning of our flag across the globe doesn't even bother him. His strategy is.....retreat and apologize!!!

NOBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churches are a joke? 31 min Lol 7
When did casual sex become a crime? (Aug '10) 2 hr Iseeidiots 49
looking for a kid called fat boy 2 hr Iseeidiots 3
Hootin n hollerin in Gainesville, Missouri (Sep '10) 3 hr Just sayin 24
dominic (Jun '14) 5 hr Drug hater 14
In God We Trust (Nov '15) 8 hr grave digger 54
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? 12 hr Thecompany 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages