Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#65545 Sep 15, 2012
You guys have all one of the neocons really stirred up and writhing like a bucket of maggots. In other words, Dawg, Barney and the St Louis poster are making Dan dance from one alias to the next and making himself look even more stupid. If that is possible.

Well at the least the children where he is can sleep easy, since he is spending all his time on here discussing his homoerotic fantasies.

I OWN, I OWN, a person who as a baby in the DUMPSTER WAS THROWN. ROTFLMFAO X Infinity!!!!!!!!

#65546 Sep 15, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
MIX: BARACK OBAMA:‘I OWE THOSE UNIONS’
President’s billion-dollar secret weapon
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/...
Are you the fake vetran known as Seymour Butts?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65547 Sep 15, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never read the Book of Mormon. I have. I've read Dianetics too. Both of them will do away with insomnia rather quickly.
So will snoozing in a cop car.

#65548 Sep 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to get a clue, yourself!
Wikipedia: Kolob is a star or planet described in Mormon scripture. Reference to Kolob is found in the Book of Abraham, a work published by Joseph Smith, Jr., the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement.
(Xenu is Scientology's favorite planet, although they might not share that secret information with you unless you give all your money to the cult and become a member.)
Sounds like the SPC Crime Enema (Bizzaro Dan) is a member.

#65549 Sep 15, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to restudy your "religions" a little better. The planet Kolob has nothing to do with Mormonism. It's affiliated with Scientology which is the religion of many liberal celebrities like Tom Cruise and John Travolta just to name a few.
That 16 point IQ is really working overtime for you Public Enema N0. 1.

Kolob has nothing to do with Scientology. It is part of Mormon belief.

#65550 Sep 15, 2012
Where O where has my Topix Bitch gone?

Where O where can she be?

With her dumpster cleaned out and her little ones done.

Where O where can she be?

#65551 Sep 15, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Obstructionist, traitorous, treasonist CON Senators and Congressmen should be recalled or "retired" at the voting booth as soon as they're up for re-election. They should then be tried in a court of law for their actions, or more correctly their inactions as supposed legislators.
Let's start with charges for derelection of duty; fraud for accepting their salaries, while knowingly doing all they could to sabotage our financial recovery and finish up charging them for their treasonous, traitorous derelection of their duties and violating their oath of office.
That might even ensure that the next bunch of CONs elected, at the very least, will meet in secrecy the day after a LIB POTUS is elected to discuss how they intend to achieve his non-re-election. They might even show some loyalty to our country, not just their CON puppeteers. LOL
Historically, even if politicians wouldn't give those of the opposing party their vote, they would still support the country as patriots. The Teabag congressmen are traitors for holding the country hostage to meet their agenda.

#65552 Sep 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Historically, even if politicians wouldn't give those of the opposing party their vote, they would still support the country as patriots. The Teabag congressmen are traitors for holding the country hostage to meet their agenda.
Absolutely. And absolutely.

The British parliament has a tacit agreement among political parties that they as patriots will all support Great Britain, despite their political differences.

This practice has a beautiful term to describe it: "The loyal opposition."

#65553 Sep 15, 2012
Things are REALLY looking bad for Romney!

Senior Analyst John Zogby of JZ Analytics reports that Romney is running WORSE than McCain in 2008! If Zogby is correct, the election may not even be CLOSE: President Obama will have a SECOND LANDSLIDE win over the Neo-CON Republicans!

President Obama's "convention bounce" is continuing unabated, and Zogby's national poll of likely voters reports President Obama almost 6 points ahead of Romney, with Obama leading 47.7 percent to 42 percent,

A "fun fact" is that Romney is not polling well (relative to McCain) even among some typically conservative demographic groups: NASCAR fans, evangelicals, and so-called “Walmart voters.”

Of encouragement to Romney, Obama's popularity has slipped since 2008 among some groups of voters: the "creative class" and "18 to 29 year-olds."

The presence of Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson may take some votes away from Romney.

Who knows what the effect of Ron Paul will be (or could have been)? Ron Paul might have won the Republican presidential candidacy except for the numerous "dirty tricks" the Republicans played on him during the primary.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/romney-camp...

Or: http://tinyurl.com/8hymspk

How the GOP Establishment Stole the Nomination From Ron Paul (OpEd):

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/glenn-j1.1.1.ht...
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Willow Springs, MO

#65555 Sep 15, 2012
Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama, it's time to wake up and smell the global jihad

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Diablo

Detroit, MI

#65556 Sep 15, 2012
Notice to all liberals, the acronym "FUBAR" has been replaced with "OBAMA"!

#65557 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
Notice to all liberals, the acronym "FUBAR" has been replaced with "OBAMA"!
Notice to all "Sebring Neo-CONs": the name "Diablo" has been replaced with "Clueless"!

#65558 Sep 16, 2012
To judge the quality of your posted site (the subjects of which are President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton), it is only necessary to sample some of the comments made on that site, to judge the intelligence and literacy of the clueless posters:

"Could they have been behind this whole thing I would not be surprised in the leased. Both are ego maniacs." [I am not "surprised in the leased" this commenter is illiterate.]

"I would have to say they were certainly behind the so-called "arab spring" which led to this whole mess we have now so, at least indirectly if not directly, they are most definately to blame for it. It was certainly they who deposed both Mubarek and Gadaffi so they own the results too." [This person thinks "Gadaffi" was an ally of the US!]

"People actually believe that this pres has foreign policy decennials. I would sooner have someone with none!" [Heh! "decennials"!]

"Take them BOTH to court for treason shes dacing with people in the Cook Islands, Hes dancing with male stripers at fundraisers." ["dacing"? "stripers"?]

"Even at a low rate of 1/2 % point I'll take that on how much again? Boggles the mind don't it?" [Yeah -- "don't it"?]

"At the rate the Fed is screwing America, the dollar will be totally worthless and the interest won't matter. Don't believe me, check European history immediately before WW2 and the early part of it. The Deutche Mark was totally worthless. You couldn't buy a glass of water with a wheelbarrow load of them." [Yeah, the US looks a lot like Germany. I took a whole wheelbarrow load of money to the grocery yesterday to buy some chips and dip.]

"I don't give a rats you know what about Global Jihad I care about the Civilization Jihad going on right here in front me on my turf. My warning is easy to say to them We Will Locate and Snuff you out if you start anything here!"

These folks are so ignorant they remind me of the "Tea Party" representatives in the US House. You Neo-CONs pander to the "lowest common denominator." You call it "your base."

#65559 Sep 16, 2012
To show how inept the Republicans have, they had NO idea what Clint Eastwood was going to do at the Republican National Convention.

Another problem was that Eastwood didn't know what he was doing, either!

Eastwood: Has Debate with Imaginary Obama and Loses

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duad...
Obama One and Done

Malden, MO

#65560 Sep 16, 2012
Each day that these riots continue brings Obama closer to defeat. His incompetance is showing. On top of all that Romney says he has a little surprise that he plans to hit Obama with in the debates but he's not saying what it is yet. This entire election reminds me more and more of 1980.

#65561 Sep 16, 2012
Obama One and Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Each day that these riots continue brings Obama closer to defeat ...
... of Romney!

With all this global turmoil, we cannot afford to risk America's future on an untested, inexperienced president who is best known for doing and saying things without thinking. We need to continue with President Obama, who has proved that he is a strong leader with years of experience as Commander-in-Chief.

Like they said about President Roosevelt during World War II, "Don't change horses in the middle of the stream!"

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65562 Sep 16, 2012
To show how inept the Republicans have, they had NO idea what Clint Eastwood was going to do at the Republican National Convention.
Another problem was that Eastwood didn't know what he was doing, either!
Eastwood: Has Debate with Imaginary Obama and Loses
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duad...
This from a persons whose partys convention couldn't even agree on their platform, then settled it with a vote that was already decided by someone programming their teleprompter. It was laughable at best. The Democraps thought everyone there would just fall in line with their vote and agree only to get half their people booing them. Booed by their own people at their own convention. Pathetic!!!

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65563 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
To judge the quality of your posted site (the subjects of which are President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton), it is only necessary to sample some of the comments made on that site, to judge the intelligence and literacy of the clueless posters:
"Could they have been behind this whole thing I would not be surprised in the leased. Both are ego maniacs." [I am not "surprised in the leased" this commenter is illiterate.]
"I would have to say they were certainly behind the so-called "arab spring" which led to this whole mess we have now so, at least indirectly if not directly, they are most definately to blame for it. It was certainly they who deposed both Mubarek and Gadaffi so they own the results too." [This person thinks "Gadaffi" was an ally of the US!]
"People actually believe that this pres has foreign policy decennials. I would sooner have someone with none!" [Heh! "decennials"!]
"Take them BOTH to court for treason shes dacing with people in the Cook Islands, Hes dancing with male stripers at fundraisers." ["dacing"? "stripers"?]
"Even at a low rate of 1/2 % point I'll take that on how much again? Boggles the mind don't it?" [Yeah -- "don't it"?]
"At the rate the Fed is screwing America, the dollar will be totally worthless and the interest won't matter. Don't believe me, check European history immediately before WW2 and the early part of it. The Deutche Mark was totally worthless. You couldn't buy a glass of water with a wheelbarrow load of them." [Yeah, the US looks a lot like Germany. I took a whole wheelbarrow load of money to the grocery yesterday to buy some chips and dip.]
"I don't give a rats you know what about Global Jihad I care about the Civilization Jihad going on right here in front me on my turf. My warning is easy to say to them We Will Locate and Snuff you out if you start anything here!"
These folks are so ignorant they remind me of the "Tea Party" representatives in the US House. You Neo-CONs pander to the "lowest common denominator." You call it "your base."
If judging a site by the sample of posts then anyone coming onto this forum would have no other way to judge Democrats as being the most clueless people on earth, especially the posts that you and all your aliases make. It doesn't get more clueless then you Dawg.

Your depseration is becoming more and more obvious every day. You aren't trying to convince anyone here that Obama isn't in big time trouble, you are trying to convince yourself. Right now his pathetic foriegn policy of pandering to our enemines is falling apart on him. Looks like he wasn't the second coming of Christ like he thinks he is.
Right

Malden, MO

#65564 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
... of Romney!
With all this global turmoil, we cannot afford to risk America's future on an untested, inexperienced president who is best known for doing and saying things without thinking. We need to continue with President Obama, who has proved that he is a strong leader with years of experience as Commander-in-Chief.
Like they said about President Roosevelt during World War II, "Don't change horses in the middle of the stream!"
We had thye same turmoil in 1979-1980 and it cost Carter the election. Carter started and Reagan finished it. Now it's starting again. Same scenario. Obama started it and Romney is going to fix it. I'm just curious as to what the surprise is that Romney has up his sleeve. He's keeping awfully quiet about it other than to say he has one.

#65565 Sep 16, 2012
Obama One and Done wrote:
<quoted text> ... On top of all that Romney says he has a little surprise that he plans to hit Obama with in the debates but he's not saying what it is yet....
Sources close to the Romney campaign hint that Romney's surprise for President Obama is that Romney intends to lie during the debates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 2 hr grave digger 4
Law and Order President Trump 2 hr grave digger 5
pokyermom n go. 2 hr grave digger 2
Trump is West Plains Voice 14 hr Liberal King 2
What's with all of the car lights on in West Pl... 17 hr Liberal King 5
Howell County Trump Party born 2016 23 hr grave digger 2
ccw permits before trump Fri MediaGuy 28

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance