“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65536 Sep 15, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish you had not corrected her. I like watching her prove she is a fool and out-of-touch!...
I enjoy watching Neo-CON fools who are incorrect agreeing with other Neo-CON fools who are incorrect!_8-)

#65537 Sep 15, 2012
Driscol wrote:
Why are Republicans so determined to take Social Security away and give people those worthless vouchers?
Why do Republicans not want people to have adequate healthcare?
Why do Republicans want to destroy our Country just to obstruct our President?
Are Republicans just selfish bullies who hide behind religion?
1. Republicans want to "privatize" Social Security and turn your savings over to Wall Street, so Wall Street can profit on your savings, or perhaps even steal your savings
2. Republicans are merely protecting their benefactors, the greedy healthcare industry
3. Republicans want to take over our Country
4. Republicans obstruct our president in hopes of taking over our Country
5. Yes, Republicans are just selfish
6. Yes, Republicans are bullies when they can get by with it
7. Republicans will hide behind anything they can
8. Republicans care not about religion except as a shield, or as a means to take over the Country
9. The only Republican "gods" are money and power

#65538 Sep 15, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> ...[President Obama] CANNOT be trusted!!...
President Obama CAN be trusted. It is YOU, "Dan," who CANNOT be trusted.

#65539 Sep 15, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do have your religions mixed up.
You appear to have your medications mixed up.
Muslim Dicktator Prez

West Plains, MO

#65540 Sep 15, 2012
MIX: BARACK OBAMA:‘I OWE THOSE UNIONS’
President’s billion-dollar secret weapon

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/...

#65541 Sep 15, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
Yeah,
Daily Kos, give me a break. That outfit is as liberal, boardering on communist as you can get.
TRUTH is where you find it.

#65542 Sep 15, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG I remember that statement about the Tea Party should take a note from the Taliban!
What they really are is TRAITORS!!!!
Yeah, I agree on the "traitor" part.

Did you by any chance look at the "MittStep" video cartoons on "Washington Post"? I posted the link last night, and am repeating it below. There are numerous political cartoons which are quite clever. In particular, regarding "the Tea Party" and the "Taliban," one cartoon has Rick Santorum pontificating about the separation of church and state! Outstanding! The videos cycle somewhat randomly from cartoon to cartoon.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mittst...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#65543 Sep 15, 2012
How do I know that Dan Mortinstain is my TOPIX BITCH?

He cries like a puzzy that he is going out for the evening then he is right back on here talking about me and his little ones.

I OWN, I OWN, a person who as a baby in the DUMPSTER WAS THROWN. ROTFLMFAO X Infinity!!!!!!!!

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65544 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I've read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover (a great read if you're having trouble sleeping at night). That quote didn't come from there or Joseph Smith, It came from Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.
Not another one of you from the Scientology cult. Yeah, yeah, we know. L Ron discovered everything. He is great. Yadayadayadayadayada.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65545 Sep 15, 2012
You guys have all one of the neocons really stirred up and writhing like a bucket of maggots. In other words, Dawg, Barney and the St Louis poster are making Dan dance from one alias to the next and making himself look even more stupid. If that is possible.

Well at the least the children where he is can sleep easy, since he is spending all his time on here discussing his homoerotic fantasies.

I OWN, I OWN, a person who as a baby in the DUMPSTER WAS THROWN. ROTFLMFAO X Infinity!!!!!!!!

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65546 Sep 15, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
MIX: BARACK OBAMA:‘I OWE THOSE UNIONS’
President’s billion-dollar secret weapon
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/...
Are you the fake vetran known as Seymour Butts?

#65547 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You obviously have never read the Book of Mormon. I have. I've read Dianetics too. Both of them will do away with insomnia rather quickly.
So will snoozing in a cop car.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65548 Sep 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to get a clue, yourself!
Wikipedia: Kolob is a star or planet described in Mormon scripture. Reference to Kolob is found in the Book of Abraham, a work published by Joseph Smith, Jr., the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement.
(Xenu is Scientology's favorite planet, although they might not share that secret information with you unless you give all your money to the cult and become a member.)
Sounds like the SPC Crime Enema (Bizzaro Dan) is a member.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65549 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You might want to restudy your "religions" a little better. The planet Kolob has nothing to do with Mormonism. It's affiliated with Scientology which is the religion of many liberal celebrities like Tom Cruise and John Travolta just to name a few.
That 16 point IQ is really working overtime for you Public Enema N0. 1.

Kolob has nothing to do with Scientology. It is part of Mormon belief.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65550 Sep 15, 2012
Where O where has my Topix Bitch gone?

Where O where can she be?

With her dumpster cleaned out and her little ones done.

Where O where can she be?

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65551 Sep 15, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Obstructionist, traitorous, treasonist CON Senators and Congressmen should be recalled or "retired" at the voting booth as soon as they're up for re-election. They should then be tried in a court of law for their actions, or more correctly their inactions as supposed legislators.
Let's start with charges for derelection of duty; fraud for accepting their salaries, while knowingly doing all they could to sabotage our financial recovery and finish up charging them for their treasonous, traitorous derelection of their duties and violating their oath of office.
That might even ensure that the next bunch of CONs elected, at the very least, will meet in secrecy the day after a LIB POTUS is elected to discuss how they intend to achieve his non-re-election. They might even show some loyalty to our country, not just their CON puppeteers. LOL
Historically, even if politicians wouldn't give those of the opposing party their vote, they would still support the country as patriots. The Teabag congressmen are traitors for holding the country hostage to meet their agenda.

#65552 Sep 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Historically, even if politicians wouldn't give those of the opposing party their vote, they would still support the country as patriots. The Teabag congressmen are traitors for holding the country hostage to meet their agenda.
Absolutely. And absolutely.

The British parliament has a tacit agreement among political parties that they as patriots will all support Great Britain, despite their political differences.

This practice has a beautiful term to describe it: "The loyal opposition."

#65553 Sep 15, 2012
Things are REALLY looking bad for Romney!

Senior Analyst John Zogby of JZ Analytics reports that Romney is running WORSE than McCain in 2008! If Zogby is correct, the election may not even be CLOSE: President Obama will have a SECOND LANDSLIDE win over the Neo-CON Republicans!

President Obama's "convention bounce" is continuing unabated, and Zogby's national poll of likely voters reports President Obama almost 6 points ahead of Romney, with Obama leading 47.7 percent to 42 percent,

A "fun fact" is that Romney is not polling well (relative to McCain) even among some typically conservative demographic groups: NASCAR fans, evangelicals, and so-called “Walmart voters.”

Of encouragement to Romney, Obama's popularity has slipped since 2008 among some groups of voters: the "creative class" and "18 to 29 year-olds."

The presence of Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson may take some votes away from Romney.

Who knows what the effect of Ron Paul will be (or could have been)? Ron Paul might have won the Republican presidential candidacy except for the numerous "dirty tricks" the Republicans played on him during the primary.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/romney-camp...

Or: http://tinyurl.com/8hymspk

How the GOP Establishment Stole the Nomination From Ron Paul (OpEd):

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/glenn-j1.1.1.ht...
Muslim Dicktator Prez

West Plains, MO

#65555 Sep 15, 2012
Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama, it's time to wake up and smell the global jihad

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Diablo

Avon Park, FL

#65556 Sep 15, 2012
Notice to all liberals, the acronym "FUBAR" has been replaced with "OBAMA"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Man Joe Biden for PRESIDENT 2016!!! 46 min whaaaaat 5
dropped charges. 49 min whaaaaat 13
Grave digger is a... 1 hr whaaaaat 7
another post deleted!!! 1 hr whaaaaat 5
child ran over 6 hr Angeles 3
Education experts weigh in on St. Joseph School... 7 hr World of Educatio... 1
Freddie Gray indictments gone wrong 9 hr Screw Freddie Gay 6
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE