Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Diablo

Detroit, MI

#65556 Sep 15, 2012
Notice to all liberals, the acronym "FUBAR" has been replaced with "OBAMA"!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65557 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
Notice to all liberals, the acronym "FUBAR" has been replaced with "OBAMA"!
Notice to all "Sebring Neo-CONs": the name "Diablo" has been replaced with "Clueless"!

#65558 Sep 16, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama, it's time to wake up and smell the global jihad
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
To judge the quality of your posted site (the subjects of which are President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton), it is only necessary to sample some of the comments made on that site, to judge the intelligence and literacy of the clueless posters:

"Could they have been behind this whole thing I would not be surprised in the leased. Both are ego maniacs." [I am not "surprised in the leased" this commenter is illiterate.]

"I would have to say they were certainly behind the so-called "arab spring" which led to this whole mess we have now so, at least indirectly if not directly, they are most definately to blame for it. It was certainly they who deposed both Mubarek and Gadaffi so they own the results too." [This person thinks "Gadaffi" was an ally of the US!]

"People actually believe that this pres has foreign policy decennials. I would sooner have someone with none!" [Heh! "decennials"!]

"Take them BOTH to court for treason shes dacing with people in the Cook Islands, Hes dancing with male stripers at fundraisers." ["dacing"? "stripers"?]

"Even at a low rate of 1/2 % point I'll take that on how much again? Boggles the mind don't it?" [Yeah -- "don't it"?]

"At the rate the Fed is screwing America, the dollar will be totally worthless and the interest won't matter. Don't believe me, check European history immediately before WW2 and the early part of it. The Deutche Mark was totally worthless. You couldn't buy a glass of water with a wheelbarrow load of them." [Yeah, the US looks a lot like Germany. I took a whole wheelbarrow load of money to the grocery yesterday to buy some chips and dip.]

"I don't give a rats you know what about Global Jihad I care about the Civilization Jihad going on right here in front me on my turf. My warning is easy to say to them We Will Locate and Snuff you out if you start anything here!"

These folks are so ignorant they remind me of the "Tea Party" representatives in the US House. You Neo-CONs pander to the "lowest common denominator." You call it "your base."

#65559 Sep 16, 2012
To show how inept the Republicans have, they had NO idea what Clint Eastwood was going to do at the Republican National Convention.

Another problem was that Eastwood didn't know what he was doing, either!

Eastwood: Has Debate with Imaginary Obama and Loses

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duad...
Obama One and Done

Malden, MO

#65560 Sep 16, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama, it's time to wake up and smell the global jihad
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Each day that these riots continue brings Obama closer to defeat. His incompetance is showing. On top of all that Romney says he has a little surprise that he plans to hit Obama with in the debates but he's not saying what it is yet. This entire election reminds me more and more of 1980.

#65561 Sep 16, 2012
Obama One and Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Each day that these riots continue brings Obama closer to defeat ...
... of Romney!

With all this global turmoil, we cannot afford to risk America's future on an untested, inexperienced president who is best known for doing and saying things without thinking. We need to continue with President Obama, who has proved that he is a strong leader with years of experience as Commander-in-Chief.

Like they said about President Roosevelt during World War II, "Don't change horses in the middle of the stream!"

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65562 Sep 16, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
To show how inept the Republicans have, they had NO idea what Clint Eastwood was going to do at the Republican National Convention.
Another problem was that Eastwood didn't know what he was doing, either!
Eastwood: Has Debate with Imaginary Obama and Loses
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duad...
This from a persons whose partys convention couldn't even agree on their platform, then settled it with a vote that was already decided by someone programming their teleprompter. It was laughable at best. The Democraps thought everyone there would just fall in line with their vote and agree only to get half their people booing them. Booed by their own people at their own convention. Pathetic!!!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65563 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
To judge the quality of your posted site (the subjects of which are President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton), it is only necessary to sample some of the comments made on that site, to judge the intelligence and literacy of the clueless posters:
"Could they have been behind this whole thing I would not be surprised in the leased. Both are ego maniacs." [I am not "surprised in the leased" this commenter is illiterate.]
"I would have to say they were certainly behind the so-called "arab spring" which led to this whole mess we have now so, at least indirectly if not directly, they are most definately to blame for it. It was certainly they who deposed both Mubarek and Gadaffi so they own the results too." [This person thinks "Gadaffi" was an ally of the US!]
"People actually believe that this pres has foreign policy decennials. I would sooner have someone with none!" [Heh! "decennials"!]
"Take them BOTH to court for treason shes dacing with people in the Cook Islands, Hes dancing with male stripers at fundraisers." ["dacing"? "stripers"?]
"Even at a low rate of 1/2 % point I'll take that on how much again? Boggles the mind don't it?" [Yeah -- "don't it"?]
"At the rate the Fed is screwing America, the dollar will be totally worthless and the interest won't matter. Don't believe me, check European history immediately before WW2 and the early part of it. The Deutche Mark was totally worthless. You couldn't buy a glass of water with a wheelbarrow load of them." [Yeah, the US looks a lot like Germany. I took a whole wheelbarrow load of money to the grocery yesterday to buy some chips and dip.]
"I don't give a rats you know what about Global Jihad I care about the Civilization Jihad going on right here in front me on my turf. My warning is easy to say to them We Will Locate and Snuff you out if you start anything here!"
These folks are so ignorant they remind me of the "Tea Party" representatives in the US House. You Neo-CONs pander to the "lowest common denominator." You call it "your base."
If judging a site by the sample of posts then anyone coming onto this forum would have no other way to judge Democrats as being the most clueless people on earth, especially the posts that you and all your aliases make. It doesn't get more clueless then you Dawg.

Your depseration is becoming more and more obvious every day. You aren't trying to convince anyone here that Obama isn't in big time trouble, you are trying to convince yourself. Right now his pathetic foriegn policy of pandering to our enemines is falling apart on him. Looks like he wasn't the second coming of Christ like he thinks he is.
Right

Malden, MO

#65564 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
... of Romney!
With all this global turmoil, we cannot afford to risk America's future on an untested, inexperienced president who is best known for doing and saying things without thinking. We need to continue with President Obama, who has proved that he is a strong leader with years of experience as Commander-in-Chief.
Like they said about President Roosevelt during World War II, "Don't change horses in the middle of the stream!"
We had thye same turmoil in 1979-1980 and it cost Carter the election. Carter started and Reagan finished it. Now it's starting again. Same scenario. Obama started it and Romney is going to fix it. I'm just curious as to what the surprise is that Romney has up his sleeve. He's keeping awfully quiet about it other than to say he has one.

#65565 Sep 16, 2012
Obama One and Done wrote:
<quoted text> ... On top of all that Romney says he has a little surprise that he plans to hit Obama with in the debates but he's not saying what it is yet....
Sources close to the Romney campaign hint that Romney's surprise for President Obama is that Romney intends to lie during the debates.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65566 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Sources close to the Romney campaign hint that Romney's surprise for President Obama is that Romney intends to lie during the debates.
Sometimes you got to fight fire with fire. So if you are debating the Liar-In-Chief Obama, who can't open his mouth without a lie flying out, then all is fair.
Obama One and Done

Malden, MO

#65567 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Obama is already doing his share of that.

#65568 Sep 16, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
We had thye same turmoil in 1979-1980 and it cost Carter the election. Carter started and Reagan finished it. Now it's starting again. Same scenario. Obama started it and Romney is going to fix it. I'm just curious as to what the surprise is that Romney has up his sleeve. He's keeping awfully quiet about it other than to say he has one.
1. We didn't have "the same turmoil" in 1979-1980. The situation is greatly different. The 1979 event only involved Iran. For 444 days, Iran held 52 Americans hostage. In this current situation, the attacks were widespread but limited in scope. To some extent, the demonstrations have been contained by the governments involved. The US has gotten a huge amount of world-wide sympathy and support, even by Arab nations and Muslims themselves.

2. Reagan didn't "finish" anything. The Iranians held the hostages as long as they wished, to a great extent to embarrass President Carter and America. When President Reagan was inaugurated, Iran released the hostages to "tweak" Carter. So don't tell me that Reagan "finished" anything.

3. You have to be totally insane to state that the demonstrations were "started" by President Obama. The demonstrations were "started" by Muslims, possibly choreographed by Al Quaeda, although Al Quaeda's involvement has not yet been determined (or at least not yet been officially reported).

4. As far as I am concerned, Romney is indeed keeping his "surprise" awfully secret. I have heard nothing about such a statement, and in fact I doubt that there is such a "secret." Of course, if Romney has "announced" that he has a "secret," that means that whatever it is, is not all that "secret."

5. Of course, perhaps with Romney behind in the polls in Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, Romney's "secret" might well be that he is going to officially concede the election. He might as well. In this current situation, America is not going to risk everything on an untested inexperienced president, who is well-known, as President Obama put it, for "shooting without aiming."

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65569 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
1. We didn't have "the same turmoil" in 1979-1980. The situation is greatly different. The 1979 event only involved Iran. For 444 days, Iran held 52 Americans hostage. In this current situation, the attacks were widespread but limited in scope. To some extent, the demonstrations have been contained by the governments involved. The US has gotten a huge amount of world-wide sympathy and support, even by Arab nations and Muslims themselves.
2. Reagan didn't "finish" anything. The Iranians held the hostages as long as they wished, to a great extent to embarrass President Carter and America. When President Reagan was inaugurated, Iran released the hostages to "tweak" Carter. So don't tell me that Reagan "finished" anything.
3. You have to be totally insane to state that the demonstrations were "started" by President Obama. The demonstrations were "started" by Muslims, possibly choreographed by Al Quaeda, although Al Quaeda's involvement has not yet been determined (or at least not yet been officially reported).
4. As far as I am concerned, Romney is indeed keeping his "surprise" awfully secret. I have heard nothing about such a statement, and in fact I doubt that there is such a "secret." Of course, if Romney has "announced" that he has a "secret," that means that whatever it is, is not all that "secret."
5. Of course, perhaps with Romney behind in the polls in Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, Romney's "secret" might well be that he is going to officially concede the election. He might as well. In this current situation, America is not going to risk everything on an untested inexperienced president, who is well-known, as President Obama put it, for "shooting without aiming."
1. So in Dawg's demented brain turmoil in one country lasting an extended period of time is not as serious as turmoil in several countries that it yet has to to be determined how ling it will loast or what the end results will be? No wonder we all laugh at you. You just demenstrated again how clueless you are.

2. Apparently this is another subject you didn't do your homework. on. You just shoot your mouth off without having a clue in the world. Typical Tellow Dawg ignorance.

3. Obama is a Muslim. Enough said.

4. Did you catch your tail or are you stil chasing it around in circles?

5. LMAO!!! That has to be the funniest thing you have said yet. "America is not going to risk everything on an untested inexperienced president"...sure they will, we did it in 2008. The big difference is Romney has a proven record of success, just ask Bill Clinton who praised Romneys success. Unlike Obama who had a proven track record of nothing. "shooting without aiming" was nothing more then Obama trying to hide the fact that he got bitch smacked by Romney for his failure in handling the Middle East.

Blaming this movie for the turmoil is nothing more then the Obama adminstration trying to cover up the fact that Obama failed to protect our embassies in Muslim countries on the anniversary of 9-11.

Obama FAILED and Americans DIED!

I wonder if they were on the Obama "kill list".

#65570 Sep 16, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a persons whose partys convention couldn't even agree on their platform, then settled it with a vote that was already decided by someone programming their teleprompter. It was laughable at best. The Democraps thought everyone there would just fall in line with their vote and agree only to get half their people booing them. Booed by their own people at their own convention. Pathetic!!!
Since Democrats (liberals) are much more intelligent, well-educated, and self-assured than conservatives, we are not fearful and not only tolerate, but encourage, dissent and varying views and opinions. That accounts for the diverse groups within the Democrat Party, which is INCLUSIVE, not "EXCLUSIVE."

As Will Rogers said many years ago, "I am not a member of an organized political party -- I am a Democrat!"

Democrats know that we can dissent and offer opposing views, even at a national convention. That is one of our great strengths.

Republicans allow no variance of thought or any disagreement. The party keeps itself monolithic and marching in "lockstep." It is rumored that party rules state that anyone dissenting at a national convention will be immediately beheaded. That tends to keep the lemmings in line as they are lead over the cliff.

#65571 Sep 16, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Your depseration is becoming more and more obvious every day. You aren't trying to convince anyone here that Obama isn't in big time trouble, you are trying to convince yourself. Right now his pathetic foriegn policy of pandering to our enemines is falling apart on him. Looks like he wasn't the second coming of Christ like he thinks he is.
So you think that it was a big mistake for the various nations to overthrow their dictators and take their first steps toward democracy?

Egypt now has its first freely-elected president.

You wanted perhaps that Egypt should have continued to have a dictator? I suppose you are still upset that America revolted against the King of England?

You show your true colors, "JIHADIST." You support repressive regimes. And of course, as a "JIHADIST," you support the Taliban.

If supporting democracy is "pandering," I am in favor of "pandering."

#65572 Sep 16, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So in Dawg's demented brain turmoil in one country lasting an extended period of time is not as serious as turmoil in several countries that it yet has to to be determined how ling it will loast or what the end results will be? No wonder we all laugh at you. You just demenstrated again how clueless you are....
If the "turmoil" in several countries is basically a series of orchestrated minor skirmishes, YES! In your typical "knee-jerk" way, you have conjured up visions of entire countries in numerous widespread battles. These attacks were very limited in scope -- a group of "demonstrators" storming in most cases single embassies.

Not having been in the military, and not having any governmental experience, you have no personal basis for judging how large and how extensive these attacks were. You falsely visualize dozens of countries engaging in civil war. Not true. As one bit of evidence, the Libyans immediately arrested four persons who were involved in the attack on the US embassy. That would not happen in a large-scale war.

As to yourself, I have not yet decided whether you are clueless, or whether you are being paid to foment violence and unrest in America. Agitprop!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65573 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
So you think that it was a big mistake for the various nations to overthrow their dictators and take their first steps toward democracy?
Egypt now has its first freely-elected president.
You wanted perhaps that Egypt should have continued to have a dictator? I suppose you are still upset that America revolted against the King of England?
You show your true colors, "JIHADIST." You support repressive regimes. And of course, as a "JIHADIST," you support the Taliban.
If supporting democracy is "pandering," I am in favor of "pandering."
WOW!!! You just can't help but prove you're an idiot.

Egypt...yep they have their first freely-elected presdient...A member of the Muslim Brotherhood who is anti-American, Anti-Israel, and anti anything that isn't Muslim. With Mubarack at least he was an ally who respected Israel and America
Lybia...has yet to be determined but more often then not the devil we know is far better then devil we don't know.

Your 500th attempt to try and get me to stop using a screen name that is about your Lord and Saviour Obama is as always an EPIC FAIL! Especially since everyone on this thread knows I hate Muslims with every ounce of my being. Next to Liberals and pedophiles they are the biggest scumbags in the world. But, I am happy to know it is still bothering you. Keep trying as I will be using this name from now until whenever I decide not to. Which at this point, knowing it is upsetting you, is indefinate.

Of course you are in favor of pandering to our enemies, you too are an America hating pile of scum just like every Muslim in the world is.

Enjoy another wasted day of your life on here Dawg. Unlike yiou I have a life and far better things to do then kick your ass all day.

Now don't forget to bring out all your aliases and spend all day talking to yourself. Be sure and write soem more love poems to your obsession Dan too.

Quite a life you live. ROFLMAO!!!

#65574 Sep 16, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text> ...
3. Obama is a Muslim. Enough said....
3. President Obama is not Muslim. You lie. Enough said.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65575 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
If the "turmoil" in several countries is basically a series of orchestrated minor skirmishes, YES! In your typical "knee-jerk" way, you have conjured up visions of entire countries in numerous widespread battles. These attacks were very limited in scope -- a group of "demonstrators" storming in most cases single embassies.
Not having been in the military, and not having any governmental experience, you have no personal basis for judging how large and how extensive these attacks were. You falsely visualize dozens of countries engaging in civil war. Not true. As one bit of evidence, the Libyans immediately arrested four persons who were involved in the attack on the US embassy. That would not happen in a large-scale war.
As to yourself, I have not yet decided whether you are clueless, or whether you are being paid to foment violence and unrest in America. Agitprop!
Just another EPIC Yellow COWARD FAILURE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello 1 hr uncalled for 2
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA (Jul '17) 1 hr I remember 321
amanda pasterski 8 hr joker 3
Trump and Kims talk Tue MichelleObamasBig... 11
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE Mon Huge fan 183
Trump approval rating hit 51% Mon Huge fan 197
Quincy Jones wears Frank Sinatra's prized ring. Mon Doc is queer 3

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages