Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Well, Romney just beat Obama to New Orleans to survey the storm damage. After Obama found out about it he had to try to do damage control and head over there too. I bet he ended up having to cancel a golf game to do it. This would be the perfect campaign photo for Romney. Show pictures of Romney in New Orleans beside pictures of Obama in the golf field. Turn about is fair play.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Well, I'm shocked. Even Michael Moore, of all people, is predicting that Obama is going to lose. I wonder what finally opened his eyes.
LMAO,
Ever hear of firing up the base?
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
Ever hear of firing up the base?
Sounds more to me like he finally realized Obama's days are numbered.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sounds more to me like he finally realized Obama's days are numbered.
And rub egg on his own face, not likely, that woud not be good for book or movie sales.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I saw the rerun of Eastwood's speech this morning. To me he looked like someone giving grandfatherly advice. It is wise to listen to your elders. They know more and have more experience than you do.
Wish what you like. What you tell me about Eastwood's speech tells me far more about YOU than it tells me about Eastwood.

I am your elder. Thus you say that it is wise to listen to me, because I know more and have more experience than you do.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> ... I didn't get to see all of Romney's speech, but what little I got to see this morning showed me that he does indeed have a plan. As for Ryan's youth, he's just a year younger than JFK when he was elected President and the Dems still worship the ground Kennedy walked on.(Incidently, Ryan is only 4 years younger than Clinton was when he was elected)
So what IS "Romney's plan"? Please share it with us, because Romney did not mention it last night. He only said, "Trust us. Elect us. We will find out what you want. Congress will pass the laws. All will be well. Trust us!"

So you think that the US voters are actually electing Ryan for president, not Romney? There is much in that line of reasoning. Romney is a limp rag. Although Ryan has much more vitality, his extremist right-wing ideas are wrong for this nation. Romney is already cooling Ryan off, because Romney doesn't want people thinking that Ryan is running the show.(Even though extremist right-wingers would like that.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
Clint's little performance last night just proves that the TeaBirchers are running against Fantasy Obama.
Yeah. When you start arguing with an empty chair, and the chair wins, you know you have a REAL problem.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish what you like. What you tell me about Eastwood's speech tells me far more about YOU than it tells me about Eastwood.
I am your elder. Thus you say that it is wise to listen to me, because I know more and have more experience than you do.
Unlike you, Eastwood knows what he's talking about. As for you being my elder, I highly doubt that. Fr all I know you're some teenage kid playing with his parents' computer and using different ID's.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So what IS "Romney's plan"? Please share it with us, because Romney did not mention it last night. He only said, "Trust us. Elect us. We will find out what you want. Congress will pass the laws. All will be well. Trust us!"
So you think that the US voters are actually electing Ryan for president, not Romney? There is much in that line of reasoning. Romney is a limp rag. Although Ryan has much more vitality, his extremist right-wing ideas are wrong for this nation. Romney is already cooling Ryan off, because Romney doesn't want people thinking that Ryan is running the show.(Even though extremist right-wingers would like that.)
If you had bothered to listen to his speech then you would have heard it. Since you supposedly don't watch television, then you missed it.
UhhOhh

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

<quoted text>
Romney's plan IS Obama's plan. White meat or dark meat....same turkey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing yourself to be the perfect azzhole! Making fun of someone because they are getting old. Well, everybody, if they live long enough, will travel down the same path. I thot' he was brilliant. How many other people could pull that off? Not many!
Shame on you!!!!!...
The people who should accept the shame, and the blame, are the organizers of the Republican National Convention. THEIR decision was pathetic.

No one should be put on display like that. As usual, the Republicans are clueless.

How many people could argue with an empty chair and lose the argument? I agree: Not many!

Eastwood was a disaster. It was not his fault. It was the fault of the Romney campaign staff who wanted a "mystery speaker" to take the delegates' minds off the spectacle the convention had become.

The big mystery is why they selected Eastwood!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Well, I'm shocked. Even Michael Moore, of all people, is predicting that Obama is going to lose. I wonder what finally opened his eyes.
ROFL! I am amused that, suddenly, Michael Moore has become a "big expert" in your mind! You know -- the guy who kicked Bush43's azz, and who still continues to kick Republican azz.

As usual, you listened to what Moore said, and only heard what YOU wanted to hear. Moore's discussion was much more nuanced that you baldly report. Here is the interview:

http://tinyurl.com/92ctqud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

<quoted text>
It would have been even better if he had looked right at the camera and said, "Well, Obama. Do you feel lucky?"
It would have been better ... for Republicans ... if Eastwood had not spoken at all.

Most of the "morning shows" were discussing Eastwood's "performance" and ignoring Romney's speech. I doubt that Romney's campaign staff really had that result in mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anyone care about Romney's money? You say our country is suffering from the Bush years......... I am sick of hearing that. Our country is suffering from the Obama years! Ever think about that? Four more years of him will really destroy us!...
Romney's money is important because it emphasizes his "high style" of living, and drives home the fact that Romney is TOTALLY out-of-touch with American workers.(Who owns seven mansions? Who owns a $100,000 "show horse"?)

If Romney had had more empathy and respect for American workers, he would not have allowed many of them to be laid off, and their companies destroyed, and their retirement plans gutted, all for the "almighty dollar."

Romney has proved that he can make money.
Romney has proved that he has no compassion for American workers.

(The reason you are sick of hearing that our country is still suffering from the Bush years is THAT IT IS TRUE!)

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! I am amused that, suddenly, Michael Moore has become a "big expert" in your mind! You know -- the guy who kicked Bush43's azz, and who still continues to kick Republican azz.
As usual, you listened to what Moore said, and only heard what YOU wanted to hear. Moore's discussion was much more nuanced that you baldly report. Here is the interview:
http://tinyurl.com/92ctqud
I didn't say he was an expert. I just said I was shocked at what he said. Maybe he's hoping in his stupidity that if Republicans hear him say it that it will have a reverse psychology effect to it. Not going to happen, though. Obama's days in the White House are coming to an end on January 20, 2013.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! The COWARD Dawg who has been running scared from the past week from my challenge to debate Obamas plans now wants to tell somoene to tell him Romneys plans?

ROFLMAO!!!

You tell us Obama's plan and then we will tell you Romney's plan. I bet you will still run away like a coward from doing it.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It would have been better ... for Republicans ... if Eastwood had not spoken at all.
Most of the "morning shows" were discussing Eastwood's "performance" and ignoring Romney's speech. I doubt that Romney's campaign staff really had that result in mind.
That's really funny considering most of the liberal networks who run these morning shows refused to show the black and hispanic speakers at the convention in an attempt to make it look like a racist event.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my where have you been? Don't get around much, do ya? For instance on your comment #1. Nobody said Obama stole $716 Billion from Medicare. They said he plans to use that money for Obamacare. That's just one of your many jokes. Wiseup!...
"Norton," REALLY? Nobody said Obama stole $716 billion from Medicare?

Would you like to hear Romney SAY IT?(I admit that Romney said "robbed.")(Look at Time 0:05)
Would you like to hear Chairman of the Republican National Committee Reince Priebus say that President Obama "stole" $700 billion from Medicare?(Time 0:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

PANTS ON FIRE, "NORTON"! WISEUP! STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS AND LISTENING TO RUSH LIMBAUGH TELL YOU WHAT YOU THINK!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Romney to Eastwood:

"Go ahead, ruin my day!"
U R AN IDIOT

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies am I talking about??? Don't you realize the whole Republican campaign is built on NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LIES!!! Below, are just a few of them:
1.Obama stole $716B from Medicare to put into Obamacare.
2 Obama is wants to eliminate the work requirement from welfare.
3.Obama wants to create an entitlement society.
4.Obama demonizes small business.
5.Obama ties to undermine military voting rights.
6.Obama went around the world & apologized for America.
7.Obamacare will put our country trillions of dollars in debt.
8.Romney/Ryan plan will strengthen Medicare.
9.Obama never created ANY jobs during his presidency.
10.Obama stimulus was a failure.
11.Obama says business owners didn't build their business themselves.
12.The Gop has tampered with, dubbed-over & taken out of context - several Obama speechs & campaign adds which completely changed the true meaning of what Obama was saying in order to cast Obama in a negative light.
Above are just a few of the many lies that have come out of the Republican campaign. Oh yes, lets not forget two of the more famous earlier GOP lies like:
(Lie #1) Obama is not qualifed to be president - he was not born in this country.
(Lie #2) Obama is a Muslim.
Is this really what you want? A President (like Romney) who LIES SO FREELY & WITH SO LITTLE COMPUNCTION???
1.Obama stole $716B from Medicare to put into Obamacare.
-NOBODY SAID STOLE, HE RAIDED 716 BILLION

2 Obama is wants to eliminate the work requirement from welfare.
-HE ALREADY DID A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. IT WAS ON THE NEWS, AND NOT JUST FOX. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

3.Obama wants to create an entitlement society.
HES BEEN DOING IT, AGAIN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

4.Obama demonizes small business.
-HE DOES IT LEFT AND RIGHT (NO PUN INTENDED)

5.Obama ties to undermine military voting rights.
-EVER HEARD OF OHIO?

6.Obama went around the world & apologized for America.
-DO YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND?

7.Obamacare will put our country trillions of dollars in debt.
-IT WILL COST ALMOST 2 TRILLION TO IMPLEMENT, DO YOU THINK WE HAVE THAT SITTING AROUND TO SPEND?

8.Romney/Ryan plan will strengthen Medicare.
-DOES OBAMA HAVE A PLAN? OH THATS RIGHT, YOU RAN LIKE EVERY OTHER LIBTURD ON HERE HAS FROM DEBATING THAT

9.Obama never created ANY jobs during his presidency.
-SHOW US PRECISELY WHAT JOBS OBAMA HIMSELF PERSONALY CREATED

10.Obama stimulus was a failure.
-LET'S SEE, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO KEEP UNEMPLOYMENT FROM GOING OVER 8%, AND IT HAS BEEN OVER 8%, UP TO 10% FOR A WHILE, FOR 44 STRAIGHT MONTHS. IT CREATED ONE JOB FOR EVERY $228,000 SPENT.

WHAT PRECISELY DO YOU CONSIDER A FAILURE?

11.Obama says business owners didn't build their business themselves.
-WE HEARD HIM SAY IT. HIS BULLSHIT SPIN ON IT WAS STUPID THAT ONLY BRAIN DEAD FOOLS BOUGHT INTO IT.

12.The Gop has tampered with, dubbed-over & taken out of context - several Obama speechs & campaign adds which completely changed the true meaning of what Obama was saying in order to cast Obama in a negative light.
-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PUT THE WADERS ON THE BULLSHIT IS GETTING DEEP.

I can see why you support Obama. You are clearly a brain dead idiot with your head in the sand (or stuck up your ass, either way)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
she's in town 9 hr WTH 10
leslie jones 10 hr Zizzer4ever2012 1
Landscaping and lawn maintenance 10 hr Skippy 4
Traffic cameras 10 hr tim 8
13-Year-Old Student Arrested For "Passing Gas" ... (Apr '10) 10 hr tim 13
Hardees of West Plains 11 hr tim 29
why do men cheat on good women 11 hr tim 49
•••
•••