Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62600 Aug 27, 2012
guest wrote:
go GOP
the GOP blows!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62601 Aug 27, 2012
Cletus the Teabagger wrote:
PLease stop pokin fun at my beloved candidate Mitt Romney. You librals love Obamacare so much, well Mitt INVENTED it. SO there.
Cletus Thank You... GAME POINT!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62602 Aug 27, 2012
undecided wrote:
If Mitt has been so successful at creating jobs as he claims, why is he not putting out the company names and the number of new jobs he created while he was running Bain. I know he was very successful at making a lot of money while at Bain but did Bain really create more jobs in the companies that were successful than were lost in the companies that closed. I realize that some of the companies Bain bought were in trouble. Those were the kind of companies that they were dealing with in their business. Before I can believe what he says, he needs to show a detailed plan on how he will create 3 million jobs as he has stated. I sure as hell am not convinced that more tax cuts for the rich and removing regulations will really ceate a significant amount of new jobs. Maybe he should bring his money from those offshore accounts back and invest them in ways to create jobs here in America. Seems to me that would be a winner for him.
Well, why don't you just go consult with Mr. Obama!! I am sure he would have the perfect answer for you. You know he has done such a wonderful job. Wiseup!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62603 Aug 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are just making that up. Can you provide a chapter and verse where Jesus said "love the sinner but not the sin"?
Yes, when I get time to look it up! I will certainly do that!
Please, don't let me forget!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62604 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You certainly had ME fooled! You are even more liberal than I am!
As usual, you take snipsets out of context! You never fool me because you never change. I knew what you would do before you did it.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62605 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
1. I can believe that you like Romney's personality. Rather similar to your own, I suspect. Unfortunately for Romney, only 27 percent of voters find him likable. Obama is found likable by 61 percent. The word "stodgy" comes to mind regarding Mitt.
2. Romney is certainly more capable when it comes to closing businesses and shipping jobs overseas. That's Romney's "solution" to the US unemployment problem. Romney has always been pampered and has never had to do a day's honest work in his life. Thus, Romney does not understand the economic problems facing working Americans.
3. Oh, NO! Romney isn't arrogant or cocky! He believes that EVERY American should own 7 mansions, a $100,000 "show horse" and have a $100 million non-taxable IRA account.
4. Speaking of "running mate," keep in mind that John McCain chose Sarah Palin over Mitt Romney. That fact tells most people a lot.
Sounds as tho' you are jealous of people that have been very successful in life. So you think a person has to have a put-on, movie actor-like personality to become president? That shows how intelligent that you are....NOT! What does Obama know about economics? Let me tell you.........nothing! I don't expect if Romney wins things will change overnight but I do expect they will tackle this mess with a vengence. Obama will turn the US into something we have never seen before if he gets in for 4 more years. He has a different background and thinks differently than people that were raised and lived by the guidelines of our forefathers. Get your head out of the sand!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62606 Aug 27, 2012
At the Republican National Convention tonight, the "true believers" will start trying to "re-invent" Mitt Romney and attempting to cast him as a "conservative Republican" and a nice guy!

They BETTER! Romney is so "left-of-center," he could easily run as President Obama's Vice-Presidential "running mate." (And besides, Mitt makes more gaffes than Joe Biden, which is a plus with Democrats.)

Romney had to select Paul Ryan as his "running mate" just to remind the Neo-CONs that Romney still considers himself to be a Republican!

Romney is SO LIBERAL that he has been compared to former President George H.W. Bush, of course minus the "war heroism."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/08/...

#62607 Aug 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when I get time to look it up! I will certainly do that!
Please, don't let me forget!...
Okay. No time like the present, for a long-time Bible scholar like yourself:

I think that you are just making that up. Can you provide a chapter and verse where Jesus said "love the sinner but not the sin"?

#62608 Aug 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you take snipsets out of context! You never fool me because you never change. I knew what you would do before you did it....
Then why didn't you answer the question before I asked it?

#62609 Aug 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I don't expect if Romney wins things will change overnight but I do expect they will tackle this mess with a vengence....
Romney and Ryan have already told us they will tackle this mess with a vengeance:

1. Overturn the Affordable Care Act
2. Replace it with nothing
3. Turn Medicare into a "voucher" system
4. Privatize Social Security so the stock brokers can take your savings
5. Cut off student loans
6. Cut funds for education
7. Cut funds for environmental protection
8. Cut funds for regulation of banks
9. Cut funds for regulation of stock brokers
10. Cut funds for roads
11. Increase funds for the military
12. Cut taxes on the rich
13. Increase taxes on working Americans
14. Remove reproductive rights for women
15. Pass a Constitution Amendment banning abortion, with NO exceptions
16. Sell the National Parks
17. Sell oil rights on remaining federal lands to the oil companies

Is that enough "vengeance" for you? THAT's just for starters!

"Vengeance is MINE!" sayeth the RomneyRyan.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62610 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney and Ryan have already told us they will tackle this mess with a vengeance:
1. Overturn the Affordable Care Act
2. Replace it with nothing
3. Turn Medicare into a "voucher" system
4. Privatize Social Security so the stock brokers can take your savings
5. Cut off student loans
6. Cut funds for education
7. Cut funds for environmental protection
8. Cut funds for regulation of banks
9. Cut funds for regulation of stock brokers
10. Cut funds for roads
11. Increase funds for the military
12. Cut taxes on the rich
13. Increase taxes on working Americans
14. Remove reproductive rights for women
15. Pass a Constitution Amendment banning abortion, with NO exceptions
16. Sell the National Parks
17. Sell oil rights on remaining federal lands to the oil companies
Is that enough "vengeance" for you? THAT's just for starters!
"Vengeance is MINE!" sayeth the RomneyRyan.
Isn't it amazing how Dawg seems to know so much of what Romeny wil do (most of which he made up and can't provide any proof to back it up with except Hugg&Puff Post articles which we all know are nothing but toilet paper for left wing brain dead Libturds to wipe themselves with) and yet he can't name one single thing Obama plans to do to fix our problems.

I hope the DNC isn't paying him more then a penny a post, and even at that rate they are still getting ripped off.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62611 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
If you think that Fox News should have published the real name of this SEAL, that is your right to say so.
How come you are singling out Fox News and not mentioning the A.P. who revealed his name as well?

Oh that's right, the A.P. is left wing so of course you are convienently leaving them out as a good Libturd does.

Yep, they should of. He sold out his brothers, his code, his honor. It doesn't matter what he did in his past, history will remember him as a traitor to the SEALs. He wrote the book and his name would have came out sooner or later.

#62612 Aug 27, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text> ... and yet he can't name one single thing Obama plans to do to fix our problems....
The best thing President Obama can do is to get rid of the Republican majority in the House, so that he can have a fighting chance of bringing the economy back -- without the foot-dragging Neo-CONs blocking all efforts at fixing all the damage that Bush43 left.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62613 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The best thing President Obama can do is to get rid of the Republican majority in the House, so that he can have a fighting chance of bringing the economy back -- without the foot-dragging Neo-CONs blocking all efforts at fixing all the damage that Bush43 left.
ROFLMAO!!! Yep, you just proved again you're a dumbass....and still can't name a single plan Obama has to fix the problems.

He did so well in 09-10 when he had the House and the Senate didn't he? That's why we are just sooooooooooo better off in 2012 right Dawg?

When you make stupid posts like this do you put on your special helmet first and lick the window a couple of times?
MuslimDictator Obama

Willow Springs, MO

#62614 Aug 27, 2012
DNC ANNOUNCES 2-HOUR ISLAMIC ‘JUMAH’ PRAYERS AFTER REJECTING CARDINAL’S BLESSING (AND YOU WON‘T BELIEVE WHO’S INVITED)

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after announcing that it will be hosting Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, soon after denying a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the same event.

Watch the promotional video, via the Bureau of Muslim Affairs, which is partnering with the DNC for the event.

The first two minutes are rather dry, but around 2:04 a muezzin sings the call to prayer with an American flag background, and the video “picks up” considerably:
Up to 20,000 people are expected to attend the Friday prayers and Jibril Hough, a spokesman for the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), said the purpose of the event is to hold political parties accountable for the issues faced by Muslim-Americans.

In particular, the event will target the Patriot Act, the NYPD, the National Defense Authorization Act, and anti-Shariah sentiment.
And while Muslim-Americans undeniably face distinct challenges, those who are well-informed on the dangers of radical Islam are expressing their doubts about the event.

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim and the Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, wrote:

The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj [are not] moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

A quick Google search by the DNC would have shown them that Hough and Wahhaj are leaders in the separatist American Islamist movement. While they may be able to get a few thousand Muslims to attend the event, they are NOT going to be mainstream Muslims. Most will likely come from Hough and Wahhaj’s radical networks that have long been entrenched in the Charlotte area. Make no mistake they are part of the Islamist movement.
MORE:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces...
MuslimDictator Obama

Willow Springs, MO

#62615 Aug 27, 2012
DNC ANNOUNCES 2-HOUR ISLAMIC ‘JUMAH’ PRAYERS AFTER REJECTING CARDINAL’S BLESSING (AND YOU WON‘T BELIEVE WHO’S INVITED)

CONTINUED.....

Their jummah (group) prayer is…about empowering their Islamist and MB sympathetic groups into the very fabric of the political system so that Americans become anesthetized. We need American Muslims to speak up and marginalize these radicals. The DNC needs to understand and reject them because of their radical history and ideas.

The mosque of Jibril Hough, mentioned by Dr. Jasser, is owned by the North American Islamic Trust, which was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial as one of the entities “who are and/or were members of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood.”

Siraj Wahhaj, the “Grand Imam” for Jumah at the DNC, is often considered a “moderate” because he was the first Muslim to give an invocation in the U.S. Congress, but as Robert Spencer notes, he has a number of troubling ties to dangerous radicals. In the early 1990?s the man reportedly sponsored talks by “the Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel-Rahman in New York and New Jersey mosques, and told his followers that the United States will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda.”

Wahhaj elaborated, according to bestselling author Brigitte Gabriel, to say:“If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.”

He continued:“Take my word. If 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”

When an imam like Siraj Wahhaj says “it his duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the US Constitution with the Quran…we need to speak up!” Dr. Jasser reiterated in response, adding that Americans “should be concerned” if this is who the DNC is “consorting with.”

Robert Spencer speculates that the Democrat National Committee is simply so “in thrall with multiculturalism” that “few, if any” are even aware of the radical connections.

“To raise any concerns about such a speaker would be ‘Islamophobic,’ violating every rule of the anti-American, anti-Western ethos that prevails among so many Democrats today,” Spencer writes.

He concluded:“There is about as much chance of that as there is of the Democrats ditching Obama and nominating David Horowitz as their candidate for President of the United States.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces...
truth

Kirbyville, MO

#62616 Aug 27, 2012
Romney suggests he won’t cancel GOP convention despite storm’s path toward New Orleans
Today, the "Washington Post" reported that Mitt Romney just suggested that he’s not considering canceling the Republican National Convention even as New Orleans faces another powerful storm on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
When asked whether he had any message for the people of New Orleans, Romney said:“Our thoughts are with the people that are in the storm’s path and hope that they’re spared any major destruction.”
Does that mean that Mitt is okay with minor destruction?
http://tinyurl.com/984mkcu
What the hell do you want him to do? Matter of fact I havn't seen your prophet obama doing anything but wishing well wishes to the people either. Nobody can do anything until the storm is over, I am sure this state is on top of all safty for their people. Now answer the question, why would Romney cancel this? Come the democrat convention next week I beleive wouldn't cancel theirs in Carolina if there was a hurricane coming during hurricane season now would they. I didn't see obama at any of the many destructions America had and is having today, like the fires, the drought states now did or do we. Nope.

#62617 Aug 27, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you are singling out Fox News and not mentioning the A.P. who revealed his name as well?
Oh that's right, the A.P. is left wing so of course you are convienently leaving them out as a good Libturd does.
Yep, they should of. He sold out his brothers, his code, his honor. It doesn't matter what he did in his past, history will remember him as a traitor to the SEALs. He wrote the book and his name would have came out sooner or later.
In my original post, I linked to a Huffington Post article about the disclosure. The title of the article was "Fox News, AP Reveal Identity Of Navy SEAL Writing Bin Laden Tell-All."

Sorry if:
1. You failed to read the Huff Post article
2. You somehow seem to think that Fox News should not be held to a higher standard than the AP -- after all, you say that the AP is "left-wing."

Thanks for admitting that, in YOUR world, Fox News and the "left-wing" Associated Press are all the same. I had suspected that is what you thought.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/fox-...

#62618 Aug 27, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Yep, you just proved again you're a dumbass....and still can't name a single plan Obama has to fix the problems.
He did so well in 09-10 when he had the House and the Senate didn't he? That's why we are just sooooooooooo better off in 2012 right Dawg?
When you make stupid posts like this do you put on your special helmet first and lick the window a couple of times?
I know you do not understand this, but the KEYWORD is "filibuster." Look it up!
MuslimDictator Obama

Willow Springs, MO

#62619 Aug 27, 2012
2016 OBAMA'S AMERICA:
http://2016themovie.com/theaters/

THE MOVIE MAILING LIST SUBSCRIPTION
Please sign up to the mailing list to be updated as to theater locations.
http://2016themovie.us4.list-manage.com/subsc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 9 hr Here ya go 5
Creasy Bear and grave digger 9 hr AmedmentForElf 8
On the by-pass today in West Plains 10 hr Karl Unger 5
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 10 hr Pucker Up 2
the three of us 13 hr Eagle 9 25
bbq ribs 19 hr frankie 4
gorgeous west plains girls (Nov '10) 19 hr Creasy Bear 43

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages