West Plains, MO student hospitalized ...

West Plains, MO student hospitalized after drinking red liquid

There are 1 comment on the KSPR story from May 9, 2013, titled West Plains, MO student hospitalized after drinking red liquid. In it, KSPR reports that:

The Missouri Highway Patrol is investigating a suspicious liquid that sent one West Plains High School student to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSPR.

Since: May 13

West Plains, MO

#1 May 15, 2013
Someone posted the chemical parts to the drug in another post in the west plains forums on topix. So, In doing a little research into this I have found the full chemical formula for each of these and here it is:

The full chemical structure as put in the post.

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetami neHCI,1-[(5-fluoropently)-3-yl ]-(naphthalen-1-yl)(1-(5-fluor opentyl)-1H-3-yl)(4-methy)-1-n aphthalenyl)-methanone,1-penty l-N-tricyclo[3.3.1.13,7]dec-1- yl-1H-indazole-3-carboxaamide, 4-acetoxy-N,N-diallyltryptamin e

Basically what that all means is:
25C-NBOMe HCI = Bromo DMA HCI

AM2201, MAM2201, and AKB48 = a potent but non selective agonist for the cannabinoid receptors. Individuals on this alone can experience
panic attacks and vomiting on as little as 2 mg
convulsions at doses exceeding 10mg
active @ doses as small as 500 micrograms
AM2201 was founded in 2010
MAM2201 was founded in 2011
AKB48 was founded in 2012

4-ACO DALT F = research chemical compound and psychedelic tryptamine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the greatest mystery of all time? 7 min grave digger 2
You asked me about Benghazi 3 hr Information 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DAN SELF DESTRUCTING 102,175
Muslims MUST remain a small minority of the pop... 9 hr HarHarHar 2
Murder rates up drastically in big cities 9 hr HarHarHar 5
We told you so Liberals 10 hr HarHarHar 4
trains keep rolling all night long 15 hr who dat 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages