Guard Rail Hit on Bridge on East 160

Guard Rail Hit on Bridge on East 160

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Who or what hit the bridge rail on east 160 last week? Did someone get hurt?

Very dangerous narrow bridge...
Sadd

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2012
gooser in WP wrote:
Who or what hit the bridge rail on east 160 last week? Did someone get hurt?
Very dangerous narrow bridge...
Yes they passed away Miranda prokopovich an Rober Goure

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2012
That was west 160. This is east on 160 out past KDY about 1/2 mile.
Hello

Branson, MO

#4 Jul 23, 2012
A semi hit it, no one hurt.
Patty

Mountain View, MO

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Happens all the time! MODOT doesn't get that they should move it over they just keep fixing it.... Duh!!!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2012
They must be waiting for some one to die there?? I met a wide loaded truck doing about 70 mph the other day and had to come to a complete panic stop to keep from being hit. Almost got rear ended by someone behind me.
concerned

Kansas City, KS

#7 Jul 23, 2012
A young boy almost died there a while back. Sad stuff!
truth

Ozark, MO

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Patty wrote:
Happens all the time! MODOT doesn't get that they should move it over they just keep fixing it.... Duh!!!
Just think if the gaurd rail wasn't there and how many people would of already died or got hurt real bad.... Duh!!!. These roads arn't wide enough or big enough for the population in this area and thats because of people like you with your Duh's instead of taking a welder and a shovel and move it yourself...Duh!!!. F--ck the MODOT if you Duh them too long your going to get ulcers along with grey hair and then your teeth will fall out and then you end up buying a small dog and 4 cats and make weekly visits to OMC BHC... Duh!!! then when you get all medicated up you sell some pills to a nark and get your name in the paper... Duh!!! And we all know what happens then, all these redneck devorcy walking up right hillbilly bubba's start flirting with you feeding you all their lies of getting all their daddys property when he crokes... Duh!!! Then you become a bitter old grey headed gossiper who sits on the phone all week spreading gossip you heard at church on sunday morning... Duh!!! All because of a gaurd rail and your Duh's!!!
Hello

Eldridge, MO

#9 Jul 23, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Just think if the gaurd rail wasn't there and how many people would of already died or got hurt real bad.... Duh!!!. These roads arn't wide enough or big enough for the population in this area and thats because of people like you with your Duh's instead of taking a welder and a shovel and move it yourself...Duh!!!. F--ck the MODOT if you Duh them too long your going to get ulcers along with grey hair and then your teeth will fall out and then you end up buying a small dog and 4 cats and make weekly visits to OMC BHC... Duh!!! then when you get all medicated up you sell some pills to a nark and get your name in the paper... Duh!!! And we all know what happens then, all these redneck devorcy walking up right hillbilly bubba's start flirting with you feeding you all their lies of getting all their daddys property when he crokes... Duh!!! Then you become a bitter old grey headed gossiper who sits on the phone all week spreading gossip you heard at church on sunday morning... Duh!!! All because of a gaurd rail and your Duh's!!!
Get a lift...Duh! LOL
Hello

Eldridge, MO

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Life LOL, I don't know, maybe you do need a lift. ha!
Patty

Mountain View, MO

#11 Jul 23, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Just think if the gaurd rail wasn't there and how many people would of already died or got hurt real bad.... Duh!!!. These roads arn't wide enough or big enough for the population in this area and thats because of people like you with your Duh's instead of taking a welder and a shovel and move it yourself...Duh!!!. F--ck the MODOT if you Duh them too long your going to get ulcers along with grey hair and then your teeth will fall out
and then you end up buying a small dog and 4
cats and make weekly visits to OMC BHC...
Duh!!! then when you get all medicated up you
sell some pills to a nark and get your name in
the paper... Duh!!! And we all know what
happens then, all these redneck devorcy walking
up right hillbilly bubba's start flirting with you
feeding you all their lies of getting all their
daddys property when he crokes... Duh!!! Then
you become a bitter old grey headed gossiper
who sits on the phone all week spreading gossip
you heard at church on sunday morning... Duh!!!
All because of a gaurd rail and your
Duh's!!!
You have some serious issues!!! I live out there and it is very dangerous. How about just widening the road at the bridge to make it safer, instead of replacing a guard rail everytime it's hit! And this is just for u .........DUH!!! B careful now don't go into one if your crazy rants!
gooser

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Man, some people really need help....or forgot to take there meds....
truth

Ozark, MO

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some serious issues!!! I live out there and it is very dangerous. How about just widening the road at the bridge to make it safer, instead of replacing a guard rail everytime it's hit! And this is just for u .........DUH!!! B careful now don't go into one if your crazy rants!
Why would you call a crazy person crazy? Lock your doors at night cuz honey I walk around at night and might be standing right behind you at walmart's check out line. HEHEHEHE. But back to the point now. Yes they should widen the roads because of the amount of traffic and speed limit on that road and many other roads in this area but they won't cuz it will take away 10 ft of good cow grass from the beef farmers and we don't need no starving cows walking around cuz them cows stare at you like your stupid when you try a cow tip them at night. PS. A little advise for ya, don't ever let a drunk bubba con you into trying to tip a cow with horns. HEHEHE. I isn't crazy the doctor said I have whats called a feather syndrome and thats when a person who sticks his finger in a light socket when you have one foot in a bucket of water and you stick in in a second time. Real good diagnosis from a good doctor from here cuz when he explained what I have he showed me how it worked. Freakin idiot. If you live in the country and have chickens in your drive way I will run over everyone of them Mo#$er F$$#@!s. HEHEHEHE
Goober

Ozark, MO

#14 Jul 24, 2012
gooser wrote:
Man, some people really need help....or forgot to take there meds....
Aint that the truth!
Almost died

Forsyth, MO

#15 Aug 14, 2012
My son and I were about to cross that little bridge when the guy hit the railing. He was driving a white, refrigerated delivery truck and as he was crossing the bridge a little 'ol white hair was riding the yellow line so he tried to scoot over a little and literally climbed the railing. Felt bad for that guy, even though he almost ran over my son and I while trying to recover.
hhmmmm

United States

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Never had any trouble on that bridge. Been going over it for 7 years now
Still alive

Ozark, MO

#17 Aug 15, 2012
That bridge is in a bad spot. I mean its at the bottom of a hill from one direction and you can only see it for a 1/4 mile the other direction. And,and its only been there since Moses was a kid.

Slow down people. 45 years for me.

Another thing, I have seen 2 semi's meet on that bridge, there was no glass breakage, tire smoke or sparks. People like to swerve over the yellow cause their spooked but theres plenty of room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cbo 13 min grave digger 2
the orange trump is goin down 13 min Latest DC Headline 21
Commander in Chief 16 min Latest DC Headline 28
folks under drumph (trump) 16 min Moon Raker 4
Beautiful Representation 23 min Latest DC Headline 36
Trump released Top Secret info to Russians 25 min Laughing My A Off 66
come on midterms 2018 25 min Moon Raker 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance