Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
gee

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 8, 2013
 
My paycheck was $27.00 less thanks to our ruler's new tax only the rich policy, which is $1400 a year. My spouse's was $23.00 less or $1200 a year for a total of $2600 !!! And I am certain, I am not rich. How much less were yours?
Higgins

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 8, 2013
 
gee wrote:
My paycheck was $27.00 less thanks to our ruler's new tax only the rich policy, which is $1400 a year. My spouse's was $23.00 less or $1200 a year for a total of $2600 !!! And I am certain, I am not rich. How much less were yours?
Great name! Of course, they carefully slipped the expiration of payroll tax holiday with their little diversion. All of the politicians with an exception of a mere handful need to be road out of DC on a rail. They're so worthless.
baby killing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Planned Parenthood is reporting a record year for abortions. It comes from the latest annual report from Planned Parenthood, fiscal year 2011 to 2012. They revealed it performed 334,000 abortions in 2011, a record year for the organization. According to the annual reports, Planned Parenthood performed 332,000 abortions in 2009, 329,000 abortions in 2010, making a total number of abortions in three years, 995,000.

Congratulations to Planned Parenthood from all of us. Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in TAXPAYER funding.
so fun

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Planned parenthood is a neccesary evil. All you hillbilly republicans refuse to use birth control when sleeping with your sisters and cousins.
BlackGenocide

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 10, 2013
 
so fun wrote:
Planned parenthood is a neccesary evil. All you hillbilly republicans refuse to use birth control when sleeping with your sisters and cousins.
Funny, but wrong. It's a tool that white leftist's use to control the Negro population. Black women account for only 11 percent of the total U.S. female population, but undergo more than 35% of all abortions.
Latino

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 14, 2013
 
BlackGenocide wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, but wrong. It's a tool that white leftist's use to control the Negro population. Black women account for only 11 percent of the total U.S. female population, but undergo more than 35% of all abortions.
How will they get the Mexicans to join the club?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 14, 2013
 
who they gunna tax if they dont tax the working man and women,,,cuz the unemployed aint got no money,,,but needs more free stuff,,,ha haa haaa,,,you idiots voted for a second time for the idiot who did nothing for the country in the first long 4yrs,,,idiots,,,didnt want no morman who has saved corps and the olympics and is smart when it came to balance of a budget now did we,,,what a bunch of weed sniffing pot head bong slurping lefty hippiefied dirty tree hugging clinton following morons,,,ha haa haaa
ghh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 18, 2013
 
Didn't raise taxes the Tax cuts you've been enjoying expired
Jerry Seinsmeld

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 19, 2013
 
ghh wrote:
Didn't raise taxes the Tax cuts you've been enjoying expired
Same thing. No one did anything to stop its expiration. Therefore, one could classify it as a tax "increase".
GovernmentNEEDSi t

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 19, 2013
 
ghh wrote:
Didn't raise taxes the Tax cuts you've been enjoying expired
There is an all-out assault on prosperity and the future is that government will determine prosperity and will assign it, and they'll also punish it. Because there's been a lot of people who have been prosperous who really haven't deserved it.
Morals

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2013
 
GovernmentNEEDSit wrote:
<quoted text>There is an all-out assault on prosperity and the future is that government will determine prosperity and will assign it, and they'll also punish it. Because there's been a lot of people who have been prosperous who really haven't deserved it.
If you work for it, you deserve it. If you sit on your ass and draw welfar of SSI etc.. you deserve nothing..
ghh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 20, 2013
 
GovernmentNEEDSit wrote:
<quoted text>There is an all-out assault on prosperity and the future is that government will determine prosperity and will assign it, and they'll also punish it. Because there's been a lot of people who have been prosperous who really haven't deserved it.
The government is really good at taking our money and spending it on stupid shit ain't they
equal opp

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 27, 2013
 
GovernmentNEEDSit wrote:
<quoted text>There is an all-out assault on prosperity and the future is that government will determine prosperity and will assign it, and they'll also punish it. Because there's been a lot of people who have been prosperous who really haven't deserved it.
The quickest way to keep people from becoming powerful is to make sure they don't become wealthy, and the best way to keep people from becoming wealthy is to raise their INCOME taxes.

The progressive income tax is the number one tool that the ruling class has to protect itself. This is why the Revolutionary war was fought against England, taxing without real representation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
leslie jones 2 min yeahbuddy 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,726
she's in town 50 min WTH 14
Shane Brashear 53 min truth 13
Digger & Tim 58 min jade 39
Aberea Tackitt Morgan and Chris Morgan 2 hr going bonkers 5
looking for rent ot rent to own 2 hr sadly 3
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••