First Prev
of 3
Next Last
my opinion

Chickasha, OK

#43 Nov 16, 2009
hes a piece of shit and theres really nothing else to say except that! Not very many people would disagree!
Truth

United States

#44 Nov 16, 2009
Brandon Bates was married to Jill Shelly and Brian Bates his brother was married to Amanda Tusher...as for Chris, I'm not sure why he's in jail, but I do know that I'm a very dear friend of them and I went to school with his younger brother Jeff...they didn't come from a LONG line of theives!! Their family drinks a lot, Chris and Travis I don't know what happened to them! Travis is still in prison in Cali...I do know that Chris and Travis both are really good ppl...they just need the support of ppl instead of ppl bashing them into the ground...and I would bet my life on it, that if you said any of this to their face, your own mama wouldn't know you!!
Oldfrnd wrote:
Maybe we not talking about the same Brandon Bates.
The Brandon I am speaking about has an ex named Jill and 3 daughters. Has lived in West Plains, working at the same place as a supervisor since 2003 that I know of.
Yes it is the same brandon bates.
deer hunter

Mountain Home, AR

#46 Nov 18, 2009
hes a great guy. his wife is ugly but his girlfriend is smokin hot
friend

Columbia, MO

#47 Nov 18, 2009
deer hunter wrote:
hes a great guy. his wife is ugly but his girlfriend is smokin hot
maybe you have it backwards his wife is beautiful, his girlfriend is ugly and dirty.

“I know... Im wierd.”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#48 Nov 18, 2009
You people are f#&% in the head
" I know his brothers mothers dog and his name is spot and spot will kick your ass and.......... on and on and on you retarded inbred idiots.
deer hunter

Mountain Home, AR

#49 Nov 19, 2009
friend wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you have it backwards his wife is beautiful, his girlfriend is ugly and dirty.
have you ever seen his wife her nose is flat on her face no tits or nothin she just fugly the girl friend is hot
hell ya

Mountain Home, AR

#50 Nov 19, 2009
agreed
well

Salem, AR

#51 Dec 11, 2009
he is a very good friend of mine and what he does is his problem so maybe he really cares bout the gf and doesnt wanna be wit tha wife but doesnt want problems for his kids ya no

Since: Dec 09

Burlington, IA

#52 Dec 12, 2009
Helpful wrote:
U nean the Piece of Shit Doper????
hey helpfull chris and jennifer both are really good people, so get off here and quit talking trash unless you got the balls to put your real name on here
you go girl

Cherokee Village, AR

#53 Jan 18, 2010
there is no chris and jennifer no more. they are divorced and good for her. she can do so much better!
KCash

Sparta, MO

#54 Jun 7, 2013
Jennifer is my aunt. not even close to trash. chris? yes very trashy. not in jail. travis still is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grossly obese people should be banned..... 23 min Joe 66
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 57 min Kellyanne Cryptk... 109,528
Hush Little Snowflake 4 hr grave digger 233
Another Trump failure 4 hr grave digger 11
Cash Saver (Jul '15) 4 hr grave digger 39
Hello 7 hr Hillary 1
Why didn't Austin Hicks get charged with kidnap... 22 hr Ex Friend 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages