lmao

Navarre, FL

#21 May 25, 2009
dirty harry wrote:
2nd or 3rd cousin? LMAO!!!!!
2nd actually. It's a pretty shallow gene pool. That's one reason I moved.
hello

Hartville, MO

#22 May 25, 2009
whiteboytwo wrote:
hey Chris and Jen both are friends of mine chris is a rebel to say the least but is a good guy and for those who talk shit i know why you dont reveal your name cause your afraid of him.And Jen is a sweetheart i hope all is well with both,Chad White
thats it tell them chad long time no hear its little shorty anywho there is nothing wrong with chris and besides just because your a rebel dont mean your a bad person
jaded

Fulton, MO

#23 Jul 13, 2009
Chris Bates the last I heard was in Howell county jail....he might have bonded by now. He's a nice guy that does what he was taught growing up STEAL,
He comes by it natural cause the apples don't fall far from the tree.
I heard Altons thief problam has gone down alot since those boys moved tho WP, So if he's out lock the doors and windows on the car too .... 98% of Oregon County Bates Family are in to drugs, thief and what ever isn't tied dowb
Hmm

United States

#24 Jul 14, 2009
Are these "bates boys" related to Brandon Bates who lives in West Plains and use to live in Alton?
wondering

Fulton, MO

#25 Jul 14, 2009
Is Travis still in Prison
jaded

Bonnots Mill, MO

#26 Jul 14, 2009
These boys are 1st cousins to brandon and brian. brandon is barred from his uncles bar cause he beat the 60yr old uncle up so bad he lost site in one eye.... family love... guess travis is still in the slammer cause he's not been seen around
They Screw Maggot Puke

United States

#27 Jul 14, 2009
whiteboytwo wrote:
hey Chris and Jen both are friends of mine chris is a rebel to say the least but is a good guy and for those who talk shit i know why you dont reveal your name cause your afraid of him.And Jen is a sweetheart i hope all is well with both,Chad White
get a fu cking life trash runs with trash and nuff said with mr white vouching for him. he is a liar druggie doper loser and his whole family is trash. he will lie and cheat steal anything he can.
cranky

Vanzant, MO

#28 Jul 15, 2009
They Screw Maggot Puke wrote:
<quoted text>
get a fu cking life trash runs with trash and nuff said with mr white vouching for him. he is a liar druggie doper loser and his whole family is trash. he will lie and cheat steal anything he can.
The whole family is not trash Chris's younger brother has made something for himself and his family. He moved away after high school and just recently moved back. He has goals and things he wants to achieve in life. I am very proud of him and hate that he is put in the same category as the rest of the bunch.
Someone

Ava, MO

#29 Jul 15, 2009
Chris's brother in law is a police officer in thayer

Since: May 09

WP

#30 Jul 15, 2009
its dumb to put any of the boys in their that have the last name bates and say they're trash. you can hear all you want but that doesnt mean you know them. grow the f*ck up
Hmm

United States

#31 Jul 16, 2009
jaded wrote:
These boys are 1st cousins to brandon and brian. brandon is barred from his uncles bar cause he beat the 60yr old uncle up so bad he lost site in one eye.... family love... guess travis is still in the slammer cause he's not been seen around
Maybe we not talking about the same Brandon Bates.

The Brandon I am speaking about has an ex named Jill and 3 daughters. Has lived in West Plains, working at the same place as a supervisor since 2003 that I know of.
oh ya

Jefferson City, MO

#32 Jul 17, 2009
The brandon i know has tw girls and was married to a girl name Amanda maybe. yes Travis is in jail.
Edgar the Shopkeeper

Peace Valley, MO

#33 Jul 18, 2009
Wow, i stumbled on this post, i went to school with chris bates from alton, crazy.
a good friend of his

Ash Flat, AR

#34 Nov 4, 2009
ok so i would really like to know exactly y he is in jail right now or is hes out or why he was in jail...what happend? because i have heard a bunch of different stories about his wife and his girlfriend and would someone please just explain what the hell is going on with him these days??
Cranky

La Plata, MO

#35 Nov 4, 2009
a good friend of his wrote:
ok so i would really like to know exactly y he is in jail right now or is hes out or why he was in jail...what happend? because i have heard a bunch of different stories about his wife and his girlfriend and would someone please just explain what the hell is going on with him these days??
I have been wondering the same thing. I haven't heard anything other than what it said on the radio and all it said was he was arrested for domestic assault.
suprised

Ash Flat, AR

#37 Nov 5, 2009
who is his girlfriend? i heard it was his friend lisas daughter. and i heard they been together for a quite some time but i aint heard from him lately. i would like to know whats going on to? i also heard after he went to jail his wife was seeing his "best friend" tommy howell...if anybody can give the whole story id like to hear this.
ALYSSAS BEST FRIEND

Ash Flat, AR

#38 Nov 5, 2009
Alyssa was with him yes for a yr and a half and it was a complicated situation! as for jennifer i dunno nothing about that. the truth is he is worthless. jennifer and alyssa deserve a whole hell of alot better than him and yes lisa is her mother and was chris' best friend until now. and the only people who need to know whats going on with the situation already do so nobody else needs to worry about it!
suprised

Ash Flat, AR

#39 Nov 5, 2009
well i was just wondering what the truth was and thought if i found out more info on here i could piece things togehter. also isnt his girlfriend, Alyssa i guess pregnant with his baby? i heard shes like 5 months along...?
none of your bsiness

Reeds Spring, MO

#40 Nov 11, 2009
suprised wrote:
well i was just wondering what the truth was and thought if i found out more info on here i could piece things togehter. also isnt his girlfriend, Alyssa i guess pregnant with his baby? i heard shes like 5 months along...?
i know his wife and she is not and has not been seing anyone and certainly not any of his loser druggy friends. what happens with jen and chris is their business and no one elses. and as far as his "girlfriend" you can't turn a whore into a housewife, if she is pregnant who knows who the dad is.
Oldfrnd

Bonnots Mill, MO

#42 Nov 11, 2009
Maybe we not talking about the same Brandon Bates.

The Brandon I am speaking about has an ex named Jill and 3 daughters. Has lived in West Plains, working at the same place as a supervisor since 2003 that I know of.

Yes it is the same brandon bates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Execution of Law Officer 5 hr Woodward 3
derreck Lee brakebill 6 hr durr 2
confederate flag? 12 hr southern pride 84
Black figure with no facial features. (Oct '11) 16 hr Micdundee 157
Who's the bigger badass? 17 hr Micdundee 3
Travis Agy 17 hr Micdundee 2
Society Problems 19 hr SMH 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages